Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

13 - Shawwal - 1445 AH
Apr - 22 - 2024 AD
10:20 pm
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

Explanatory-statement of the verse over which the supporters disputed; we do not differentiate between any of Allah’s messengers, and we submit to Him..

Allah’s peace, mercy, His blessings and the bliss of His goodly-pleasure be upon you, glory be to Allah the Great, surely I bear witness that there is no God except Allah, and I bear witness that our father Adam is the first of prophets from mankind with the word of monotheism in the divinity of Allah, he Alone, no partner for Him, and I bear witness that there is no God except Allah, and that Noah is the messenger of Allah, with the word of monotheism of divinity for Allah, He Alone, no partner for Him, and the first messenger of mankind from Allah with the Book of Legislation in Allah’s religion. Also I bear witness that there is no God except Allah, and I bear witness that all of Allah’s prophets and messengers of the Book after Noah messenger of Allah, are true. And I bear witness that no there is no God except Allah, and I bear witness that Moses is a messenger of Allah, and I bear witness that there is no God except Allah, and I bear witness that the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, is a messenger of Allah. And I bear witness that there is God except, and I bear witness that Mohammad is a messenger of Allah, the seal of prophets and messengers, and I bear witness that there is no God except Allah, and I bear witness that all messengers of the Book are true messengers from Allah entitled to call the nations to a common word among the nations: (That there is no God except Allah, He Alone, no partner for Him, and that you should worship none but Him, devoting religion to Him; so do not call upon anyone with Allah, devoting religion to Him, even if the disbelievers hate it.) And I bear witness that there is no God except Allah, and I bear witness that association with Allah of which Allah has not sent down an authority in His entire Books, nor on the tongue of His prophets, messengers, Allah’s khalifas, and the Imams of the Book altogether.

Unfortunately, most of the believers do not believe in Allah unless they associate His servants with Him, for the fact, they took His servants as partners with Allah in the supplication after their death, although Allah sent all the prophets and Imams of the Book to warn His servants not to associate with Allah anyone in supplication. So they would not call upon anyone with Allah, for there is no mediator between Allah and His servants in supplication. So do not call upon anyone with Allah, and Allah has not taken a son, neither from the angels, nor from the jinn, nor from mankind, nor from any living, dead, or inanimate. Glory be to Allah for what they associate with Him!

As for the word of Allah the Most High in [Al-Hajj] 22:71
{وَيَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا وَمَا لَيْسَ لَهُم بِهِ عِلْمٌ ۗ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِن نَّصِيرٍ ‎﴿٧١﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الحجّ].
Indeed, in this decisive verse as well a nullification that they should worship anyone with Allah - in supplication - as like the Arabs worship idols, and the people of the Book worship what they have no knowledge of; He means the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his mother and I salute an utmost salutation- whom Allah took away as He takes the soul of sleepers, and Allah made him and his mother as a sign to the worlds and one of the wondrous signs of Allah, and Allah took him as He took the companions of the Cave; verily he is the Al-Raqim who been added to them (from Allah’s wondrous signs), of which they have no knowledge who they said; “Allah took a son” (the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary). Glory be to Allah the Great for He takes a son! Certainly you make an abominable assertion! The heavens are almost torn apart from their false speech and the mountains are about to fall down. That they ascribe a son to the All Merciful! Glory be to Allah, the Great, and the exalted most high beyond measure above what they associate.

Allah the Most High said in [Al-Kahf] 18:1-5
{الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ عَلَىٰ عَبْدِهِ الْكِتَابَ وَلَمْ يَجْعَل لَّهُ عِوَجًا ۜ ‎﴿١﴾‏ قَيِّمًا لِّيُنذِرَ بَأْسًا شَدِيدًا مِّن لَّدُنْهُ وَيُبَشِّرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ الَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ الصَّالِحَاتِ أَنَّ لَهُمْ أَجْرًا حَسَنًا ‎﴿٢﴾‏ مَّاكِثِينَ فِيهِ أَبَدًا ‎﴿٣﴾‏ وَيُنذِرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا اتَّخَذَ اللَّهُ وَلَدًا ‎﴿٤﴾ مَّا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ وَلَا لِآبَائِهِمْ ۚ كَبُرَتْ كَلِمَةً تَخْرُجُ مِنْ أَفْوَاهِهِمْ ۚ إِن يَقُولُونَ إِلَّا كَذِبًا ‎﴿٥﴾‏‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الكهف].

And Allah the Most High said in [Al-Tawba] 9:30-31
{وَقَالَتِ الْيَهُودُ عُزَيْرٌ ابْنُ اللَّهِ وَقَالَتِ النَّصَارَى الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ اللَّهِ ۖ ذَٰلِكَ قَوْلُهُم بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ ۖ يُضَاهِئُونَ قَوْلَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِن قَبْلُ ۚ قَاتَلَهُمُ اللَّهُ ۚ أَنَّىٰ يُؤْفَكُونَ ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ اتَّخَذُوا أَحْبَارَهُمْ وَرُهْبَانَهُمْ أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ وَالْمَسِيحَ ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ وَمَا أُمِرُوا إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوا إِلَٰهًا وَاحِدًا ۖ لَّا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ‎﴿٣١﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة التوبة].

Whoever does not follow the caller of Allah (Al-Nasser) the supporter of the call of Allah’s messengers altogether; (khalifa of Allah over the whole world; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni) and I repeat the warning from Allah, the One, the Subduer, that people of the whole world should submit in obedience to Allah and His khalifa Al-Mahdi with grand Quran. If not, then let them avert from themselves the heat of toxins due to the approaching of Hell; planet of chastisement. No, in fact they cannot avert its sparks. No, in fact they neither can avert it, nor they be respited except the one who asks Allah by the fact of His mercy, which He has decreed upon HimSelf (asking Him) to avert His chastisement away from him, so that he would follow the true caller from his Lord, and he asks Allah to not make his heart deviate after He had guided him by punishing him with a painful chastisement, for the fact Allah knows best what they hide of truth from their Lord (those who refused to follow the fatwa of their minds, being arrogant unjustly).

Allah will surely subject the necks of all nations who are avers and heedlessly (turning away) from the grand Quran to obey His khalifa. So how can He, Glory be to Him, not subject them to obey His khalifa?! Indeed, Allah ever attains His purpose, and He is determined in choosing His khalifa. He creates whatever He pleases and chooses, and He does not share His judgment with anyone.

..Peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa, your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=447425

اقتباس المشاركة 447425 من موضوع بيانُ الآيةِ التي اختَلفَ عليها الأنصَار؛ لا نُفَرِّقُ بين أحَدٍ مِن رُسُلِ الله ونَحنُ لَهُ مُسلِمون ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
13 - شَوّال - 1445 هـ
22 - 04 - 2024 مـ
10:20 مساءً
(بحسب التّقويم الرّسميّ لأمّ القُرى)

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=447326

بيانُ الآيةِ التي اختَلفَ عليها الأنصَار؛ لا نُفَرِّقُ بين أحَدٍ مِن رُسُلِ الله ونَحنُ لَهُ مُسلِمون ..

وعليكم السَّلام ورحمة الله وبركاته ونعيم رضوانه، سُبحان الله العظيم وأشهَدُ أن لا إله إلَّا الله وأشهَدُ أنَّ أبونا آدم أوَّل الأنبياء مِن الإنسِ بكلمة التَّوحِيدِ في أُلُوهِيَّةِ الله وحدَه لا شَريكَ له، وأشهَدُ أنَّ لا إله إلَّا الله وأنَّ نوحًا رسولُ الله بكلمةِ تَوحيدِ الألوهِيَّةِ لله وحدَهُ لا شَريكَ له وأوَّل رسولٍ مِن الله مِن الإنس بكتابِ التَّشريعِ في دينِ الله، وأشهَدُ أنَّ لا إله إلَّا الله وأشهَدُ أنَّ كافَّة أنبياءِ الله ورسُلِ الكتابِ مِن بعدِ رسولِ الله نوحٍ حقٌّ، وأشهَدُ أنَّ لا إله إلَّا الله وأشهَدُ أنَّ موسى رسول الله، وأشهَدُ أنَّ لا إله إلَّا الله وأشهَدُ أنَّ المسيحَ عيسى بن مريم رسول الله، وأشهَدُ أنَّ لا إله إلَّا الله وأشهَدُ أنَّ مُحَمدًا رسول الله خاتم الأنبياءِ والمُرسَلين، وأشهَدُ أنَّ لا إله إلَّا الله وأشهَدُ أنَّ كافَّة رُسلِ الكتابِ رُسُل مِنَ اللهِ حَقّ بدَعوَةِ الأمَمِ إلى كلمةٍ سَوَاءٍ بين الأُمَمِ: (أن لا إله إلَّا الله وحدَه لا شريكَ له وأن لا تَعبُدوا إلَّا إيَّاهُ مُخلِصِينَ له الدِّينَ؛ فلا تدعوا مع الله أحَدًا مُخلِصينَ له الدِّينَ ولو كَرِهَ الكافِرون)، وأشهَدُ أنَّ لا إله إلَّا الله وأشهَدُ أنَّ الشِّركَ باللهِ ما أنزَلَ اللهُ به مِن سُلطانٍ في كافَّة كُتُبِه وعلى لِسانِ أنبيائه ورُسلِه وخُلفاءِ الله وأئِمَّة الكتابِ أجمعين.

وللأسَف ما يُؤمِنُ أكثرُ المؤمنين بالله إلَّا وهُم مُشركون به عبادَه كونهم اتَّخَذُوا عبادَه شُركاء مع الله في الدُّعاء مِن بعدِ مَوتِهم رغم أنَّ الله بعثَ كافَّة الأنبياءِ وأئِمَّة الكتاب لتَحذيرِ العبادِ بأن لا يُشرِكوا مع الله أحَدًا في الدُّعاءِ؛ فلا يَدعُون مع الله أحدًا فليسَ بين الله وعَبيدهِ وَسيطٌ في الدُّعاءِ؛ فلا تَدعوا مع الله أحَدًا، ولم يَتَّخِذ الله ولدًا لا مِن الملائكة ولا مِنَ الجنّ ولا مِنَ الإنسِ ولا أيّ كائنٍ حَيٍّ أو مَيِّتٍ أو جمادٍ، سبحانَ الله عَمَّا يُشرِكون!

وأمَّا قولُ الله تعالى: {وَيَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا وَمَا لَيْسَ لَهُم بِهِ عِلْمٌ ۗ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِن نَّصِيرٍ ‎﴿٧١﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الحجّ]. ففي هذه الآية المُحكَمةِ كذلك نَفْيٌ أن يَعبُدوا مع الله - في الدُّعاءِ - أحَدًا، كمثلِ العرَب يَعبُدونَ الأصنام، وأهل الكتاب يعبدونَ ما ليس لهم به عِلمٌ؛ ويَقصِدُ المسيح عيسى بن مريم - صَلَّى الله عليه وعلى أُمّه وأُسَلِّم تسليمًا - الذي توَفَّاهُ الله كما يَتوَفَّى النَّائمين وجعله الله وأُمّه آيةً للعالَمين ومِن آياتِ الله عجَبًا، وتوَفَّاهُ الله كما تَوَفَّى أصحاب الكهفِ؛ وهو الرَّقيمُ المُضافُ إليهم (مِن آياتِ الله عَجَبًا)، ما لَهُم به مِن عِلمٍ الذين قالوا اتَّخذَ الله ولَدًا (المسيح عيسى بن مريم)؛ سُبحان الله العظيم أن يتَّخِذَ ولدًا! لقد جِئتُم شيئًا إدًّا؛ تكادُ السَّماوات أن يتفَطَّرنَ مِن قولِهم الباطِلُ وتَخِرُّ الجبالُ هَدًّا؛ أن دَعَوْا للرَّحمن ولدًا سُبحان الله العظيم عَمَّا يُشرِكونَ وتعالى عُلوًّا كبيرًا، وقال الله تعالى: {الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ عَلَىٰ عَبْدِهِ الْكِتَابَ وَلَمْ يَجْعَل لَّهُ عِوَجًا ۜ ‎﴿١﴾‏ قَيِّمًا لِّيُنذِرَ بَأْسًا شَدِيدًا مِّن لَّدُنْهُ وَيُبَشِّرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ الَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ الصَّالِحَاتِ أَنَّ لَهُمْ أَجْرًا حَسَنًا ‎﴿٢﴾‏ مَّاكِثِينَ فِيهِ أَبَدًا ‎﴿٣﴾‏ وَيُنذِرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا اتَّخَذَ اللَّهُ وَلَدًا ‎﴿٤﴾ مَّا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ وَلَا لِآبَائِهِمْ ۚ كَبُرَتْ كَلِمَةً تَخْرُجُ مِنْ أَفْوَاهِهِمْ ۚ إِن يَقُولُونَ إِلَّا كَذِبًا ‎﴿٥﴾‏‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الكهف].

وقال الله تعالى: {وَقَالَتِ الْيَهُودُ عُزَيْرٌ ابْنُ اللَّهِ وَقَالَتِ النَّصَارَى الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ اللَّهِ ۖ ذَٰلِكَ قَوْلُهُم بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ ۖ يُضَاهِئُونَ قَوْلَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِن قَبْلُ ۚ قَاتَلَهُمُ اللَّهُ ۚ أَنَّىٰ يُؤْفَكُونَ ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ اتَّخَذُوا أَحْبَارَهُمْ وَرُهْبَانَهُمْ أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ وَالْمَسِيحَ ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ وَمَا أُمِرُوا إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوا إِلَٰهًا وَاحِدًا ۖ لَّا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ‎﴿٣١﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة التوبة].

فمَن لَم يَتَّبِع داعِيَ الله النَّاصِر لدَعوَةِ رسُلِ الله أجمعين (خليفة الله على العالَم بأسرِه؛ الإمام المَهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني) وأُكرِّرُ التَّحذيرَ مِنَ الله الوَاحِد القهَّار أن يَخضَعوا - العالَمَ بأسرِه - لِطاعةِ الله وخليفته المهديّ بالقُرآنِ العظيمِ، ما لم؛ فليَصرِفوا عن أنفُسِهم حَرَّ السَّمومِ بسبب اقتِرابِ كوكبِ العذابِ جهنَّم، كَلَّا بل لا يَستطيعونَ أن يَصرِفوا شَرَرَها، كلَّا بل لا يَستطيعونَ رَدَّها ولا هُم يُنظَرونَ إلَّا مَن سألَ الله بحَقِّ رحمتِه التي كتبَ على نفسِه أن يَصرِفَ عنه عذابه ليَتَّبعَ داعِيَ الحَقِّ مِن رَبِّه، ويسأل مِن الله أن لا يزيغَ قلبه بعدَ إذ هَداهُ بعذابٍ أليمٍ كونَ الله أعلَم بِما يُوعونَ أنَّه الحقّ مِن رَبِّهم (الذين رفَضوا أن يتَّبِعُوا فتوَى عُقولهم مُستَكبِرينَ بغير الحقّ).

ولسوفَ يُخضِعُ اللهُ أعناقَ الأُمَمِ أجمعين المُعرِضينَ والغافِلينَ عن القُرآن العظيم لطاعة خليفته، فكيف لا يُخضِعهم سبحانه لطاعةِ خليفتِه؟! إنّ الله بالِغُ أمرِه وماضٍ في اختِيارِ خليفتِه؛ يَخلُقُ ما يشاءُ ويَختار ولا يُشرِكُ في حُكمِه أحدًا.

وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلينَ والحمدُ لله رَبِّ العالَمين..
أخوكُم خليفة الله؛ الإمام المَهديّ ناصِر مُحَمَّد اليمانيّ.