Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani
    伊玛目•玛赫迪•纳赛尔•穆罕默德•亚曼尼
    伊历1429年九月三日
    公历2008年九月四日
    晚上11:23
    (麦加时间)

穆斯林啊,穆斯林啊:痛苦的星球已经到来,痛苦的星球已经到来。

奉至仁至慈的安拉之名,安拉说

{كَلَّا وَالْقَمَرِ ﴿٣٢﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذْ أَدْبَرَ ﴿٣٣﴾ وَالصُّبْحِ إِذَا أَسْفَرَ ﴿٣٤﴾ إِنَّهَا لَإِحْدَى الْكُبَرِ ﴿٣٥﴾ نَذِيرًا لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٣٦﴾ لِمَن شَاءَ مِنكُمْ أَن يَتَقَدَّمَ أَوْ يَتَأَخَّرَ ﴿٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المدثر].

Also, Allaah the Exalted Said:
    安拉又说:

وقال تعالى: {وَالْفَجْرِ ﴿١﴾ وَلَيَالٍ عَشْرٍ ﴿٢﴾ وَالشَّفْعِ وَالْوَتْرِ ﴿٣﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَسْرِ ﴿٤﴾ هَلْ فِي ذَٰلِكَ قَسَمٌ لِّذِي حِجْرٍ ﴿٥﴾ أَلَمْ تَرَ كَيْفَ فَعَلَ رَبُّكَ بِعَادٍ ﴿٦﴾ إِرَمَ ذَاتِ الْعِمَادِ ﴿٧﴾ الَّتِي لَمْ يُخْلَقْ مِثْلُهَا فِي الْبِلَادِ ﴿٨﴾ وَثَمُودَ الَّذِينَ جَابُوا الصَّخْرَ بِالْوَادِ ﴿٩﴾ وَفِرْعَوْنَ ذِي الْأَوْتَادِ ﴿١٠﴾ الَّذِينَ طَغَوْا فِي الْبِلَادِ ﴿١١﴾ فَأَكْثَرُوا فِيهَا الْفَسَادَ ﴿١٢﴾ فَصَبَّ عَلَيْهِمْ رَبُّكَ سَوْطَ عَذَابٍ ﴿١٣﴾ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَبِالْمِرْصَادِ ﴿١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفجر].

来自等待的马赫迪,来自先知纯洁家族的第十二任伊玛目,伊玛目是真主的使者穆罕默德的支持者 - 愿真主保佑他和他的家人并赐予他们和平 - 带来 - 纳赛尔·穆罕默德·也门尼致所有穆斯林和所有人,愿和平降临在那些遵循指导的人身上,以及之后……

穆斯林啊,穆斯林啊:向真主忏悔吧,因为火与痛苦折磨的星球已经来到你们的土地上,并在其上降下了火雨,燃烧、毁灭、并以可怕的折磨折磨着罪犯。我向至高无上的真主发誓,我只告诉你们真相,而真主将诅咒说谎者。
    人们啊:除了逃离真主而投向他之外,没有任何避难所或拯救。穆斯林啊:向真主忏悔吧。如果我是一个骗子,那么我的谎言就是在我身上;如果我是诚实的,那么对于那些拒绝和傲慢的人来说,这件事是危险和困难的。
    人民啊:
    折磨之星在经过之前将开始与你们的土地发生争吵,并且在这个斋月 1429 中将会加剧。你们将目睹它产生比以前更严重的非同寻常的影响,以便你们可以相信真理。
    人民啊:
    我没有具体说明通过的确切日期,我所确定的是,痛苦的星球已经到来,而真主是我所说的话的见证者和监察着。
    人民啊:
    我向独一、至高无上的真主发誓,我不是从我自己那里告诉你们这些,而是​​我的主教导我的,而真主是我所说的话的见证者和监察着,1429 年斋月星期四黎明时分,真主向我展示了这个痛苦星球。

[我在梦见看到它是一团地狱,向地球发射火花,就好像它们是从地表爆炸的烟花一样,然后我大声喊道:穆斯林啊,穆斯林啊:痛苦的星球已经到来了, 痛苦的星球到来了,但人们都睡着了,所以我无法叫醒他们,只能尖叫着并在异象中反复重复这些话:穆斯林啊,穆斯林啊:痛苦的星球已经到来了,穆斯林啊,穆斯林啊:折磨之星已经到来,我可以看到它所经过的地区都在燃烧] 。

真主是我所说的话的见证者和监察着。梦以现实结束

我向真主发誓,我不再记得有多少关于痛苦星球的梦,因为真主向我展示了许多的内容来警告人们痛苦星球的到来。如果他们否认我的命令并背离真理,他将使我在一夜之间出现在世界各地。同样,它反映了地球的自转,所以太阳从西边升起,如果我编造反对真主的谎言,真主的诅咒就会降临在我身上,所以敬畏真主,穆斯林啊,这是不可能的,你们为什么你们这样做不相信我?我向以真主之名发誓,除了真主,天地之主,大宝座之主,除他之外绝无神明,我只说真话,不说假话,凡是记得并信奉真道的人,都知道。纪念的解释性陈述?除了至高者、至大者之外,没有任何力量。

穆斯林社群啊:
    不管你信不信,如果纳赛尔•穆罕默德•也门尼是诚实的人之一,重要的是你们要向真主忏悔,以确保你们的救赎,如果我是一个骗子,那么撒谎就隆在我身上。那么谁比在没有真相的情况下针对真主编造谎言更黑暗的压迫者呢?

人民啊,世界啊:
    敬畏真主,逃离他投奔他吧,

小布什啊:敬畏真主,不要向人民隐瞒此事并承认真相,如果你不这样做,你将找不到一个除了安拉之外的监护人或帮助者。我向至高者、伟大的真主发誓,除了降下这本书的真主之外,我没有收到关于痛苦星球的消息,而且我根本不遵循年你们的愿望。

人们啊:
    我希望你们被拯救而不是被毁灭。

人们啊:逃离真主,投向他,请求他以他的仁慈来拯救你们,因为折磨的星球已经到来,因为折磨的星球已经到来,因为这个星球折磨已经到来,真主是我所说的话的见证者和处置者。

小布什啊,当你们已经清楚这个充满折磨的星球的现实时,你们为什么不相信我呢? 你们是否看到我从你们的小册子中带来了《古兰经》中对此的真实解释?而来自《古兰经》,连那些相信《古兰经》的人也不相信我! 穆斯林啊,你们说怎么办? 你们有什么理由反对我,说你们不相信来自你们的主的真理? 那么你们会相信之后的哪条圣训呢?

穆斯林啊,穆斯林啊,穆斯林啊:
    痛苦的星球已经到来,真主的诅咒降临在那些没有真理而对真主撒谎的人身上。那些背离真理的人,当他们清楚地认识到这是来自他们的主的真理之后,真主的咒诅就临到他们身上。难道你们不明白吗?我还没有收到它通过的确切日期,但我收到了它到达的最新消息,这意味着它已经离你们的地球非常近,而你们却浑然不觉。

你们怎么知道这个好消息的真相?我会告诉你们它是否真的离地球很近! 你们会发现你们地球正遭受着大量你们所谓的自然灾害的侵袭,而这些灾害是真主的命令,而不是自然的命令。你们还不明白吗?事实上,就连穆斯林也像无神论者一样称其为自然灾害,你们还不明白吗?而这是一种最大的折磨前,让他们尝试较小的折磨,以便他们悔悟。

穆斯林啊,穆斯林啊:
    在悔改中向真主忏悔,如果我是个骗子,那么我的谎言就在我身上,通过悔改和转向他,年你们已经赢得了真主对你的喜悦。但我以独一而崇高的真主发誓,我不会恐吓你们而悔改。 事实上,真理来自万界之主,除了至高无上的真主之外,没有任何力量。我们都属于真主,我们也将归向他。

安萨尔社群啊:
    复制我的这段声明,传播给你们那些还不知道这个重要的消息的穆斯林兄弟,以便他们能够向真主忏悔,这样你们就能拯救他们免遭来自毁灭性的折磨星球火雨的邪恶。无论谁这样做,我保证真主会阻止他远离痛苦星球的邪恶。因此,请向穆斯林和所有人通报我的情况 - 愿真主怜悯你们 - 通过一切手段和办法。愿真主喜悦和并赐予你们,并避免你们遭受折磨星球的邪恶。确实,我的主听到了恳求。所以不要犹豫传达信息,告诫穆斯林和你们最亲近的宗族要向真主忏悔悔改,以确保他们免受真主严厉的惩罚,而真主正如我所说的,是事情的见证者和处置者。

真主啊,永生者,永生者,怜悯我和所有穆斯林,并以你的仁慈将我们纳入你正义的仆人之中,宽恕者,最友善的,光荣宝座的拥有者,为所欲为的主,因为我们是你喜悦的奴隶,所以引导我们走你喜悦的道路,赦免我们,宽恕我们,怜悯我们,你的应许是真实的,你对你的仆人比对你的仆人更仁慈,并且如果您愿意,您本可以引导人民。一切都没有痛苦惩罚的迹象,仁慈者中的仁慈者啊。你反复向我展示它,警告人们和所有穆斯林,但我过去常常看到它,就像我看到太阳一样,除了周四黎明的异象,因为它非常接近,我看到它在地上下雨般的火花。地球并燃烧它!那些寻求帮助的人的帮助者啊,请以您的仁慈帮助我们,仁慈者中的仁慈者啊,因为我对穆斯林没有任何帮助,他们除了您的仁慈之外什么也没有,仁慈者中的仁慈者啊。真主啊,如果我是个骗子,没有真理地诽谤你,那么就让我成为在地狱之火中受最严厉折磨的人之一,我将受到真主永恒的诅咒,直到审判日。如果穆斯林和人民否认来自他们的主的真理,那么请向他们展示真理,因为他们不知道,直到你们没有被毁灭,除非他们清楚地知道我是来自他们的主的真理,真正的真理。解释性的陈述不会给他们增加任何东西,除了他们的可憎之外,他们不会把真理的道路作为一条道路——这样他们就没有任何好处。
    真主啊,请把他们从地球表面连根拔起,就像从地球表面连根拔起一棵没有稳定性的恶树一样。事实上,如果你离开他们,他们就会误导你的仆人,只会生出不道德的异教徒。真主啊,您是全知的仆人。真主啊,无论你知道谁,如果他清楚地知道我是真正等待的马赫迪,他就会追随真理,真主啊,向他展示真理就是真理,并赋予他追随真理的能力。您对你的仆人比你的仆人和你真实的应许更仁慈,你是那些施怜悯的人中最仁慈的。

祝愿发送者平安,赞美真主。
    真主宗教中穆斯林的兄弟,对信徒最富有同情心和仁慈的人,先知和使者圣印的支持者,愿平安与祝福降临在他身上,以及对信徒谦卑的人,伊玛目纳赛尔·穆罕默德·亚马尼。

======== اقتباس =========

اقتباس المشاركة 382344 من موضوع O Muslims! O Muslims! The Planet of Torment has Arrived, it has Verily Arrived ..

Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

04-09-1429AH
    04-09-2008AD
    11:23PM
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] Mother of Towns)
    ________

O Muslims! O Muslims! The Planet of Torment has Arrived, it has Verily Arrived ..

In the name of Allaah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Allaah the Exalted Said:

{كَلَّا وَالْقَمَرِ ﴿٣٢﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذْ أَدْبَرَ ﴿٣٣﴾ وَالصُّبْحِ إِذَا أَسْفَرَ ﴿٣٤﴾ إِنَّهَا لَإِحْدَى الْكُبَرِ ﴿٣٥﴾ نَذِيرًا لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٣٦﴾ لِمَن شَاءَ مِنكُمْ أَن يَتَقَدَّمَ أَوْ يَتَأَخَّرَ ﴿٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المدثر].

{Truly, I swear by the moon, (32) And by the night when it departs! (33) And by the morning when it lights up— (34) indeed, it is one of the greatest portents: (35) A warning to mankind, (36) to whomever of you who wishes to advance or regress. (37)} 74:32-37

Also, Allaah the Exalted Said:

الْفَجْرِ ﴿١﴾ وَلَيَالٍ عَشْرٍ ﴿٢﴾ وَالشَّفْعِ وَالْوَتْرِ ﴿٣﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَسْرِ ﴿٤﴾ هَلْ فِي ذَٰلِكَ قَسَمٌ لِّذِي حِجْرٍ ﴿٥﴾ أَلَمْ تَرَ كَيْفَ فَعَلَ رَبُّكَ بِعَادٍ ﴿٦﴾ إِرَمَ ذَاتِ الْعِمَادِ ﴿٧﴾ الَّتِي لَمْ يُخْلَقْ مِثْلُهَا فِي الْبِلَادِ ﴿٨﴾ وَثَمُودَ الَّذِينَ جَابُوا الصَّخْرَ بِالْوَادِ ﴿٩﴾ وَفِرْعَوْنَ ذِي الْأَوْتَادِ ﴿١٠﴾ الَّذِينَ طَغَوْا فِي الْبِلَادِ ﴿١١﴾ فَأَكْثَرُوا فِيهَا الْفَسَادَ ﴿١٢﴾ فَصَبَّ عَلَيْهِمْ رَبُّكَ سَوْطَ عَذَابٍ ﴿١٣﴾ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَبِالْمِرْصَادِ ﴿١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفجر].

{And (by) the dawn (1) And [by] ten nights (2) and the even and the odd, (3) And [by] the night when it passes, (4) Is all this ˹not˺ a sufficient oath for those who have sense? (5) Have you not considered how your Lord dealt with ʿAad - (6) [With] Iram1 - who had lofty pillars (7) The like of which was not created in the lands? (8) And [with] Thamūd, who carved out the rocks in the valley? (9) and the Pharaoh of mighty structures [Pyramids] (10) Who (all) were rebellious (to Allah) in these lands, (11) spreading much corruption there. (12)Then your Lord poured on them the scourge of torment? (13) Surely your Lord is indeed Ever-Observing. (14)} 89:1-14

From the Awaited Mahdi, Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani¹ , the twelfth Imam of the purified Ahl al-Bayt² , the supporter of what Mohammed, the messenger of Allaah, came with, to all Muslims and people. And may peace be upon whoever followed the truth

Translator's note:
    ¹ Al-Yamani: (Arabic: اليماني, literally: from Yemen )
    ²Ahl al-Bayt (Arabic: أهل البيت, literally: 'People of the House') refers to the family of the prophet Mohammed PBUH)

O Muslims! O Muslims! Repent sincerely to Allaah because the planet of torment has certainly arrived to pass by your land (the Earth) and shower it with fiery rain that shall burn, destruct, and terribly torment evil doers. And I swear by Allaah the One, the Overpowering, that I am telling you nothing but the truth and may the curse of Allaah befall liars

O people, there is no refuge or rescue except in fleeing from Allaah to Him. O Muslims, sincerely repent to Allaah and if I were a liar it would be to my own loss and if I am truthful, know you that this is a serious and severe matter for whoever refuses and acts arrogantly

O people, the planet of torment will certainly skirmish with planet Earth before it passes, and skirmishes will increase in this Ramadan, 1429 AH and you will witness its unusual effect on the Earth that will be more intensified than it was before; that perhaps you may believe the truth

O people, I am not determining the exact day of its passing and all which I certainly know is that the Planet of Torment has arrived, and Allaah is a witness and disposer upon what I say

O people, I swear by Allaah, the One the Overpowering, I do not tell you this out of my own accord but it is from what my Lord has taught me and He is upon what I say a witness and disposer. And Allaah has shown me the last vision about the planet of torment at the dawn of Thursday, Ramadan, 1429 AH. To illustrate,
    [It was a bulk of Hellfire and was throwing sparks on the Earth and it was as if there were fireworks exploding on its surface. Then I started calling people: "O Muslims! O Muslims! The Planet of Torment has arrived, it has verily arrived". But people were asleep and I could not wake them up except through shouting and repeating: "O Muslims! O Muslims! The Planet of Torment has arrived, it has verily arrived". Moreover, I saw that all of the places it had passed on were on fire.] Indeed Allaah is a witness and disposer upon me. Ended is the vision with the truth

I swear by Allaah that I no longer remember how many visions I saw about the planet of torment ,for Allaah let me see a great number of them to warn people of its coming and that He will manifest me to the worlds by it in a night, in case they did not believe me and turned away from the truth. It will also reverse the rotation of the Earth ;consequently the sun rises from its setting place, and may the curse of Allaah befall me if I were fabricating lies against Allaah, so be mindful of Allaah, o Muslims, it is forbidden for you to deny me so why do not you believe me?

I swear by Allaah who there is no God but Him, the Lord of the heavens and the Earth and the Great Throne that I say nothing about Allaah except for the truth ,so is there any one of you who will be mindful and believe in the true clarification of the Reminder (the Quran)? Indeed no power except with Allaah the Most High the Great

O Muslims: Believe or not, but the most important thing is to sincerely repent to Allaah to guarantee your survival in case Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani is truthful, but If I were a liar it would be to my own loss , and who is more unjust than he who unjustly forges lies against Allaah?

O people, O people: Fear Allaah and flee from Him to Him. And O Bush Jr., fear Allaah and do not hide the matter from people and admit the truth because if you do not you will not find besides Allaah an ally or a protector. I swear by Allaah the Most High the Great, I did not receive the news of the planet of torment except from Allaah who revealed the Book and I do not follow your desires in the least. O people: I want you to survive and not to be annihilated. O people: Flee from Allaah to Him and ask him by virtue of His mercy to save you because the planet of torment has arrived, it certainly has arrived and Allaah is a witness and disposer upon what I say

O Bush Jr. ,why do not you believe me while I have clarified to you the truth about the planet of torment? Did you see that I had come with the true clarification about the planet of torment from the Quran from your books? Nay, it was
    from the Quran, nevertheless those who believe in the Quran did not believe me! What do I do with you, Muslims? What is your ground of argument against me that holds you back to believe the truth from your Lord? Then in what discourse, beyond this, will you believe?

O Muslims, O Muslims: Verily the planet of torment has arrived and may the curse of Allaah befall those who unjustly forge lies against Him ,and those who turn away from the truth after it had been cleared to them that it is truly the truth from their Lord, will you not reason? And I did not receive the exact day of its passing but I have got another news which is its arrival; meaning that it has become very near from your Land (earth) while you are turning away in heedlessness. If you want to make sure of this great news, let me tell you how. If the planet has truly approached the earth very much, you shall find it affecting the earth through the increase in the so-called “natural disasters” while they are directed through the orders of Allaah not Nature, will you not reason? Even Muslims call them "natural disasters" like atheists do, do you not understand? On the contrary, this is of the lesser torment short of the greater torment that perhaps they may return to Allaah or it may bring about in them a remembrance

O Muslims, O Muslims: Repent to Allaah sincerely, and If I were a liar it would be to my own loss but you would win Allaah's pleasure upon you through repentance and turning to Him. But I swear by Allaah the One the Overpowering that I am not frightening you so you repent; but to follow the truth from the Lord of the worlds. We are indeed helpless without Allaah and we belong to Him and to Him we shall return

O my supporters, copy this statement of mine and share it with your Muslim fellows who are not aware of this great news so that they repent to Allaah sincerely thus you save them from the evil of the fiery rain of the destructive planet of torment and whoever does so I guarantee for him to be saved by Allaah from the evil of the planet of torment. So convey from me to Muslims and people altogether in every possible way, may Allaah bestow His mercy and pleasure upon you to please you, and may He avert the evil of the planet of torment from
    upon you indeed my Lord is the All-Hearer of invocation

Hence, do not weaken in conveying the news and warn the Muslims and your closest relatives so that they sincerely repent to Allaah, to ensure that they will be saved from His severe wrath, and Allaah is a witness and a trustee upon what I say. O Ever-Living, O Self-subsisting have mercy on me and all Muslims and include me, by Your mercy, among Your righteous servants. O the All-Forgiving, O Most Loving, O Owner of the Glorious Throne, O You who do whatever You will, indeed we worship you so that you are pleased so guide us to the ways of your pleasure and pardon us and forgive us and have mercy on us, indeed Your promise is true and you are More Merciful towards Your servants from me. O Most Merciful of all, If you want , you will guide all people without the sign of the painful torment. You have shown it to me over and over again to warn the people and all Muslims of it, but I used to see it as I see the sun, except for a vision at the dawn of Thursday, it was very close and I saw how it rained sparks of fire on the Earth and burned it!

O Helper of those who seek help, save us with Your mercy, O Most Merciful of all, for I will not avail anything against Muslims, and they have nothing but Your mercy, O Most Merciful of all. O my Lord, If I were a liar who unjustly fabricate lies against you, make me the most tortured in Hell and make Your eternal curse befall me till the Day of Judgment. And if Muslims and people deny the truth from their Lord, show them the truth for they do not know so that none shall be annihilated except for those who if it became clear to them that I am the truth from their Lord, the true clarification [of the Quran] would not increase them anything but wickedness to their wickedness, and they would not have adopted the path of truth as a way, verily those have no good in them. O my Lord, uproot them from the surface of the Earth as you would do to a rootless evil tree because if you leave them they will lead Your servants astray and beget only sinners and persistent disbelievers. O my Lord, indeed you are All-Aware of Your servants, so make whoever You know that if it has been cleared to him that I am the true Awaited Imam Mahdi, he would follow the truth, show him the truth and make him follow it ;indeed You are More Merciful towards Your servants than me and Your promise is true and You are the Most Merciful of all

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah the Lord of the worlds,
    I am the brother of Muslims in the Religion of Allaah , my Lord who is the Full of Kindness, and the Most Merciful towards the believers. I am the supporter of the seal of prophets and messengers ,may Allaah's prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and I am the humble towards the believers; Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

======== اقتباس =========

اقتباس المشاركة 3745 من موضوع يا مُسلِمِين يا مُسلِمِين: كَوكَب العَذاب وصَل؛ كَوكَب العَذاب وصَل ..

- 1 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
    04 - رمضان - 1429 هـ
    04 - 09 - 2008 مـ
    11:23 مساءً
    (بحسب التقويم الرسميّ لأُمِّ القُرى)
    ________

يا مُسلِمِين يا مُسلِمِين: كَوكَب العَذاب وصَل؛ كَوكَب العَذاب وصَل ..

بِسْم الله الرَّحمَن الرَّحيم
    قال الله تعالى: {كَلَّا وَالْقَمَرِ ﴿٣٢﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذْ أَدْبَرَ ﴿٣٣﴾ وَالصُّبْحِ إِذَا أَسْفَرَ ﴿٣٤﴾ إِنَّهَا لَإِحْدَى الْكُبَرِ ﴿٣٥﴾ نَذِيرًا لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٣٦﴾ لِمَن شَاءَ مِنكُمْ أَن يَتَقَدَّمَ أَوْ يَتَأَخَّرَ ﴿٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المدثر].

وقال تعالى: {وَالْفَجْرِ ﴿١﴾ وَلَيَالٍ عَشْرٍ ﴿٢﴾ وَالشَّفْعِ وَالْوَتْرِ ﴿٣﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَسْرِ ﴿٤﴾ هَلْ فِي ذَٰلِكَ قَسَمٌ لِّذِي حِجْرٍ ﴿٥﴾ أَلَمْ تَرَ كَيْفَ فَعَلَ رَبُّكَ بِعَادٍ ﴿٦﴾ إِرَمَ ذَاتِ الْعِمَادِ ﴿٧﴾ الَّتِي لَمْ يُخْلَقْ مِثْلُهَا فِي الْبِلَادِ ﴿٨﴾ وَثَمُودَ الَّذِينَ جَابُوا الصَّخْرَ بِالْوَادِ ﴿٩﴾ وَفِرْعَوْنَ ذِي الْأَوْتَادِ ﴿١٠﴾ الَّذِينَ طَغَوْا فِي الْبِلَادِ ﴿١١﴾ فَأَكْثَرُوا فِيهَا الْفَسَادَ ﴿١٢﴾ فَصَبَّ عَلَيْهِمْ رَبُّكَ سَوْطَ عَذَابٍ ﴿١٣﴾ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَبِالْمِرْصَادِ ﴿١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفجر].

مِن المَهديّ المُنتَظَر الإمام الثاني عَشر مِن آل البَيت المُطَهَّر الإمام الناصِر لِما جاء به مُحَمَّدٌ رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - ناصِر مُحمد اليمانيّ إلى جَميع المُسلِمِين والنَّاس أجمَعين، والسَّلامُ علَى مَن اتَّبَع الهُدَى، وبَعْد..

يا مُسلِمِين يا مُسلِمِين: توبوا إلى الله مَتابًا فإنَّ كَوكَب النَّار والعَذاب الأليم وصَل ليمُرّ بأرضكم فَيُمطِر عليها مَطر نارٍ فيحرِق ويُدَمِّر ويُعَذِّب المُجرمين عذابًا نُكرًا. أُقسِم بالله الواحد القهَّار بأنّي لا أقول لَكُم غير الحَقّ ولعنة الله على الكاذِبين.

ويا أيُّها الناس: لا مَلجأ ولا مَنجى إلَّا الفَرار مِن الله إليه.

يا مسلمين: تُوبوا إلى الله مَتابًا. فإنَّ كُنت كاذِبًا فَعَلَيَّ كَذِبي وإن كُنت صادِقًا فالأمر خَطيرٌ وعَسيرٌ على مَن أبَى واستكبَر.

ويا أيُّها النَّاس: إنَّ كَوكَب العَذاب سوف يبدأ بالتَّناوش مع أرضكم قَبْل المُرور، وسوف يزداد في رمضان هذا 1429 فسوف تشهَدون لَه تأثيرًا غَيْر عاديٍّ وأشَدّ مِمَّا كان مِن قَبْل لعلَّكُم تُصَدِّقون بالحَقّ.

يا أيُّها الناس: إنِّي لا أُحَدِّد بالضَّبط يَوم المُرور، وكُلُّ ما أعلمه عِلمَ اليقين أنَّ كوكب العَذاب وصَل والله على ما أقول شَهيدٌ ووَكيلٌ.

يا أيُّها النَّاس: أُقسِم بالله الواحِد القَهَّار إنِّي لا أقول لَكُم ذلك مِن ذات نفسي وإنَّهُ مِمَّا علّمني رَبِّي والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووَكيلٌ، وقَد أراني الله آخِر رُؤيا لِكَوكَب العَذاب فَجْر الخَميس في رمضان 1429:
    [ورأيته كُتلَةً مِن جَهَنَّم ويُرسِل بالشَّرَر على الأرض وكأنَّهُ ألعابٌ ناريةٌ تتفرقَع مِن سطحه، وإذا أنا أُنادي وأقول: يا مُسلِمِين يا مُسلِمِين: كَوكَب العذاب وصَل؛ كَوكَب العَذاب وَصَل. وكان النَّاس نائمين فلَم أستطِع أن أوقظهم غَير أنّي أصرُخ وأُكَرِّر بكلماتٍ مُكَرَّرةٍ في الرُّؤيا: يا مُسلِمِين يا مُسلِمِين: كَوكَب العَذاب وصَل، يا مُسلِمِين يا مُسلِمِين: كَوكَب العَذاب وصَل. وكُنت أرى المَناطق التي يَمُرّ عليها تشتَعِل بالحَريق
    ]. والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووَكيلٌ، انتهت الرُّؤيا بالحَقّ.

وأُقسِم بالله بأنّي لَم أعُد أتذَكَّر كَم عَدَد الرُّؤى لِكَوكَب العَذاب مِن كثرة ما يُريني الله أنْ أُنذر الناسَ بقُدوم كَوكَب العَذاب وأنَّه سوف يُظهِرني به على العالَمين في ليلةٍ إن كَذَّبوا بأمري وأعرَضوا عن الحَقّ، وكذلك يَعكِس دوران الأرض فتطلع الشَّمْس مِن مَغربها، ولعنةُ الله عَلَيَّ إن كُنت أفتري على الله كَذِبًا، فاتَّقوا الله يا مُسلمين حَرامٌ عليكُم لماذا لا تُصَدِّقوني؟! وأُقسِم بالله الذي لا إله إلَّا هو رَبّ السَّماوات والأرض ورَبّ العَرْش العَظيم أنّي لا أقول على الله غَير الحَقّ، فهل من مُدَّكرٍ مُصَدِّقٍ بالبيان الحقّ للذِّكر؟ لا قُوَّة إلَّا بالله العَليّ العَظيم.

يا معشر المسلمين: صَدِّقوا أو لا تُصَدِّقوا المُهِم أن تتوبوا إلى الله مَتابًا لتضمنوا إنقاذكم إذا كان ناصر مُحمد اليمانيّ مِن الصَّادقين، وإن كُنت كاذِبًا فَعَلَيَّ كَذِبي، ومَن أظلم مِمَّن افترَى على الله كَذِبًا بغير الحَقّ؟!

يا ناس يا عالَم: اتَّقوا الله وفِرُّوا مِنه إليه.

ويا بوش الأصغَر: اتَّقِ الله ولا تُخْفِ على النَّاس الأمْرَ واعتَرِف بالحَقّ، وإن لم تفعل فلَن تَجِد لَك مِن دون الله وليًّا ولا نَصيرًا. وأقسم بالله العَليّ العَظيم ما تَلقَّيتُ خَبَر كَوكب العَذاب إلَّا مِن الله الذي أنزَل الكِتاب ولا أتَّبِع أهواءكم شيئًا.

يا أيّها الناس: إنِّي أُريد لَكُم النَّجاة وليس الهَلاك.

يا أيّها الناس: فِرُّوا مِن الله إليه وسَلوه برحمته أن يُنقِذَكُم فإنَّ كَوكَب العَذاب وصَل؛ فإنَّ كَوكَب العذاب وصَل؛ فإنَّ كَوكَب العَذاب وصَل! والله على ما أقُول شَهيدٌ ووكيلٌ.

ولِماذا لا تُصَدِّقوني يا بوش الأصغَر وقد تبيَّنَت لَكُم حقيقة كَوكَب العَذاب؟ فهل رأيتموني أتيت بالبيان الحَقّ للقُرآن في شأنه من كُتَيِّباتكم؟! بَلْ مِن القُرآن، ولم يُصَدِّقني حتى المُؤمنون بالقرآن! فما هو الحل معكُم يا مُسلِمِين؟ ما هي حُجَّتكم عَلَيَّ حتى لا تُصَدِّقون بالحقّ مِن رَبّكم؟ فبأيِّ حَديثٍ بعده تُؤمنون؟!

يا مُسلِمِين يا مُسلِمِين يا مُسلِمِين: إنَّ كَوكَب العذاب وصَل ولعنة الله على الكاذِبين على الله بِغَير الحَقّ، ولعنة الله على المُعرِضين عَن الحقّ بعد ما تبَيَّن لَهُم أنَّه الحَقّ من رَبِّهم، أفلا تعقِلون؟! ولم أتلَقَّ بالضَّبط يوم مروره بَعْد ولكِنّي تَلَقَّيت آخِر خَبَرٍ وهو وصوله؛ بمعنى أنَّه صار قريبًا جدًا مِن أرضكم وأنتم في غَفلَةٍ مُعرِضون.

وكيف تعلَمون حقيقة هذا النَّبأ العَظيم؟ وسوف أُخبِركم: إن كان حَقًّا اقترَب من الأرض كثيرًا فسوف تجدون أرضكم تُعاني من اقترابه بكثرة ما تُسَمُّونها بالكوارث الطَّبيعيَّة وهي بأمرٍ مِن الله وليس بأمرٍ من ذات الطبيعة، أفلا تَعقِلون؟! بَلْ حتى المُسلِمون يُسَمُّونها كوارثَ طبيعيةً كتسمية المُلحِدين! أفلا تعقِلون؟! بَلْ ذلك من العَذاب الأدنَى دون العذاب الأكبَر لعلَّهُم يَرجِعون أو يُحدِث لهم ذِكرًا.

يا مُسلِمِين يا مُسلِمِين: تُوبوا إلى الله مَتابًا، فإن كُنت كاذِبًا فَعَلَيَّ كَذِبي وكسبتم رضوان الله عليكُم بالتُّوبة والإنابة إليه، ولَكِنّي أُقسِم بالله الواحِد القَهَّار بأنّي لا أُخَوِّفكم لِكَي تَتوبوا؛ بَلْ الحَقّ مِن رَبِّ العالَمين، ولا قوة إلَّا بالله العَلَيّ العَظيم، إنَّا لله وإنَّا إليه لراجِعون.

ويا معشر الأنصار: انسخوا بياني هذا وانشُروه بين إخوانكم المُسلِمِين الذين لا يعلمون بهذا النَّبَأ العظيم ليتوبوا إلى الله مَتابًا فَتُنقِذونهم من شَرِّ مَطَر النَّار مِن كوكب العذاب المُدَمِّر، ومَن فَعَل ذلك فأنا أضمَن له على الله أن يَصرِف عَنه شَرَّ كَوكَب العذاب؛ فَبلِّغوا عَنّي المُسلِمين والنَّاس أجمعين رَحِمَكم الله بِكُلِّ حِيلةٍ ووسيلةٍ، رَضي الله عليكم وأرضاكم وصَرَف شرَّ كوكب العذاب عَنكُم إنَّ رَبّي سَميع الدُّعاء. فلا تَهِنوا في التَّبليغ وأنذِروا المُسلِمين وعَشيرتكم الأقرَبين ليتوبوا إلى الله مَتابًا لِتضمَنوا إنقاذهم مِن بأس الله الشَّديد، والله على ما أقول شَهيدٌ ووكيلٌ.

"يا حَيّ يا قَيّوم اِرحَمني وجَميع المُسلِمِين وأدخِلنا برحمتك في عبادك الصَّالحين، يا غَفور يا وَدود يا ذا العَرْش المَجيد يا فَعَّالٌ لِما يُريد، فنحن العَبيد لرضوانك فاهدِنا سُبلَ رضوانك واعفُ عَنَّا واغفِر لَنا وارحمنَا وَوعدك الحَقّ وأنت أرحم بعبادك مِن عَبدك ولو تشاء لهديتَ النَّاس جميعًا بغير آية العَذاب الأليم يا أرحَم الرَّاحمين، لقد أريتني إيَّاه مرارًا وتكرارًا لأُنذِر به النَّاس وجَميع المُسلِمين، ولكني كُنت أراه كما أرى الشَّمس إلَّا رؤيا فَجْر الخميس فقد كان قريبًا جِدًا ورأيته كيف يُمطِر بِشَرَرٍ مِن نارٍ على الأرض فيحرِقها! يا مُغيث المُستَغِيثين أَغِثنا برحمتك يا أرحَم الرَّاحمين، فلا أُغْني عن المُسلِمِين شَيئًا ولَيس لَهُم سِوى رحمتك يا أرحَم الرَّاحمين. اللهم إن كُنتُ كاذِبًا مُفتريًا عليك بغير الحَقّ فاجعلني مِن أشَدّ النَّاس عذابًا في نار جهنَّم وإنَّ عَلَيَّ لعنة الله الخالِدة إلى يوم الدِّين، وإنْ كَذَّب المُسلِمون والنَّاس بالحَقِّ من ربّهم فأرِهم الحَقّ فإنَّهم لا يعلمون حتى لا تُهلِك إلَّا الذين لو تبَيَّن لهُم بأني الحَقّ من رَبِّهم لَمَا زادهم البيان الحَقّ إلَّا رِجسًا إلى رِجسهم ولَمَا اتَّخذوا سبيل الحَقِّ سبيلًا؛ أولئك لا خير فيهم، اللهم فاجتَثَّهم مِن فَوق الأرض كشجرةٍ خبيثةٍ اجتُثَّت مِن فوق الأرض ما لها مِن قرار، إنَّك إن تذرهم يُضِلُّوا عبادك ولا يَلِدوا إلَّا فاجِرًا كَفَّارًا، اللهم إنَّك أنت الخَبير بعبادك، اللهم مَن كُنت تعلم مِنهم بأنَّه لو يتبَيَّن له بأنّي المَهديّ المنتظَر الحَقّ لاتَّبَع الحَقّ اللهم فأَرِه الحَقّ حَقًّا وارزقه اتِّباعه إنَّك أرحَم بعبادك مِن عبدك ووَعدك الحَقّ وأنت أرحَم الرَّاحمين".

وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحَمْدُ لله رَبّ العالَمين..
    أخو المُسلِمِين في دين الله؛ الرَّؤوف الرَّحيم بالمؤمنين؛ النَّاصر لخاتَم الأنبياء والمُرسَلين عليه الصَّلاة والسَّلام وآلِه؛ الذَّليل على المُؤمنين؛ الإمام ناصِر مُحَمَّد اليمانيّ.

ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •