Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

09— Rabi’ Awwal— 1445 AH
24— September— 2023
07:02 AM
(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)
_________

The Reason Why The Climate is Hot: Nothing Can Ever Surpass the Truth

In the name of Allaah, the One, the boundlessly Powerful. He has never had offspring, nor was He born. Prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers, Mohammed, and all the prophets and messengers and whoever followed their call to common terms between all of Allaah's servants: No God but Allaah alone, no partners with Him, and we worship none but Him
O mankind, are you humans or foolish cows? With all due respect to all those who respect their minds being humans. Anyway, none shall be guided among Jinn and mankind except for those who use their senses and hearts to reflect on the greatness of Allaah who created them, and why did He create them, the heavens, and the Earth? We are now living in the era of great cosmic challenges, by the command of Allaah the One, the Overpowering, which they cannot hide as they did with the testing challenges aimed at exhorting the world. Regardless, O mankind, here comes the greatest challenge by the command of Allaah. So who would save you from the torment of Allaah, if you should be truthful? If you have gods who shall protect you from Allaah's cosmic and Corona torment signs, let them do it, if you are truthful. Exalted is Allaah above what you associate with Him. I have always been keen on guiding the worlds and telling them to worship Allaah alone no partners with him but most Muslims refused but to have intercessors for them before Allaah. They claim that Mohammed the messenger of Allah is their intercessor, but Exalted is Allaah the Great above what they associate with Him. As for the majority of people around the world, they follow the atheists those who call the torment of Allaah ”the anger of nature”, may the wrath of Allaah be upon them, and may He seal their hearts so that they would not believe until they see the painful torment. On the other hand, those who repent and go back to their Lord to guide their hearts will definitely find an all Forgiving and Merciful Lord. How do they believe in the “anger of nature” while putting aside the wrath of Allah upon them? They do not care about the wrath of Allaah and they do what makes him angry while neglecting Him as if Allaah who created them, the heavens, and the earth, and the controller over the kingdom of the heavens and the earth does not exist in the belief of those who believe in the anger of nature without paying attention to the Lord of the worlds. However, they are debased before the Lord of the heavens and the earth and what is between them and the Lord of the great throne. Why will you not fear Allaah's majesty? As for Christians, they exaggerated the self of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, the servant of Allaah and His messenger. They claimed he was the son of Allaah like the Jews had claimed intentionally that Uzair is the son of Allaah. Others among those who earned the wrath of Allaah said that Allaah is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary! Exalted is Allaah the Great. He is the First and nothing came before Him. He is boundlessly Powerful and nothing is more powerful than Him. He has never had offspring, nor was He born. And nothing compares unto Him. So who would save you from the torment of Allaah if you were truthful? Those who believe in the anger of nature will not benefit you, for they can neither help themselves nor you. Indeed, Allaah is angry for Himself and for His command, and you will surely know that He will achieve His purpose and you will never find other than Him a helper or protector. I have always been keen on guiding the astray who followed those who earned the wrath of Allaah. Unfortunately, they were never guided because they did not use their minds to understand the Words of Allaah in the Great Qur'an, to believe it is the Truth. But, they will never understand it (the Qur'an) except through the torment of Allaah, Lord of the heavens, earth, and what is between them, and Lord of the Great Throne. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{وَإِن مِّن قَرْيَةٍ إِلَّا نَحْنُ مُهْلِكُوهَا قَبْلَ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُوهَا عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا ۚ كَانَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورًا ‎﴿٥٨﴾وَمَا مَنَعَنَا أَن نُّرْسِلَ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا أَن كَذَّبَ بِهَا الْأَوَّلُونَ ۚ وَآتَيْنَا ثَمُودَ النَّاقَةَ مُبْصِرَةً فَظَلَمُوا بِهَا ۚ وَمَا نُرْسِلُ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا تَخْوِيفًا ‎﴿٥٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الإسراء]
Qur'an — Surah: al-Israa' — Verses: 58-59
O mankind, here you are feeling the approach of the torment of Saqar, the greatest calamity. And I have already told you with truth that you have entered the summer of Saqar starting from 2023, despite having been constantly warning you of the passing of planet Saqar for 19 years. Unfortunately, the more I warn you, the more you run away and disbelieve in the existence of Allaah. Today's nations are like the people of the prophet Noah, they do not fear the majesty of Allaah (See Qur'an, Surah: Noah). Anyway, following a sweltering summer at the North Pole, the people of planet Earth, in both north and south, have declared the arrival of the autumnal equinox. At the same time, residents of Antarctica declared that the vernal (spring) equinox had begun there. And far is that from happening.
I had already given you a ruling before with the truth in a previous statement that the summer of Saqr was on the horizon of the Antarctic continent of the planet Earth, eliminating the winter of the far pole where nobody lives. Then, Saqar annihilated the winter of countries that share the Antarctic climate. Their winter has been replaced with heat, so that they may understand what I am warning them of. Those who live in the Antarctic are waiting for which spring after the annihilation of the Antarctic winter? Do they not reason?! Here is the summer of Saqar, which will attack the two temperate seasons (autumn in the north of the Earth and spring in the south of the Earth). And it will scientifically fail all your weather forecasting devices. It will mystify your knowledge and destroy your credibility among the peoples of the worlds. Indeed, ultimate proofs belong to Allaah, O worshippers of the Physics of Nature. We shall wait and see if the Physics of Nature, given to you by Allaah as a means of mercy for you, will submit to the power of Allaah, thus it turns against you and makes your knowledge equal to zero. Anyway, given that the summer of Saqar swept through the four seasons, there will be a war of hurricanes of fire attacking forests and homes, and a flood of water pouring down at the suitable time whenever Allaah wills and not when you will. So where are the inventors of artificial rain to extinguish wildfires if they are truthful? I truly pity Arabs for being manipulated by Arab and non-Arab devils to demolish the fundamental beliefs in the clear verses of the great Qur'an, thus they believe in the opposite of the challenge of Allaah in His Words
:
{أَفَرَأَيْتُمُ الْمَاءَ الَّذِي تَشْرَبُونَ ‎﴿٦٨﴾‏ أَأَنتُمْ أَنزَلْتُمُوهُ مِنَ الْمُزْنِ أَمْ نَحْنُ الْمُنزِلُونَ ‎﴿٦٩﴾‏ لَوْ نَشَاءُ جَعَلْنَاهُ أُجَاجًا فَلَوْلَا تَشْكُرُونَ ‎﴿٧٠﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم
[ سورة الواقعة]
Qur'an — Surah: al-Waqi’ah— Verses: 68-70

Lo and behold, non-Arabs and Arabs! I swear by Allaah, I am thinking of disbelievers in the eras of prophets and I find them closer to knowing Allaah than the nations of this atheist world in the era of Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi. Disbelievers in the era of prophets were closer to becoming believers if it was not for their association of partners besides Allaah owing to their blind following to their fathers. See their response to the messengers sent by their Lord in the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{وَلَئِن سَأَلْتَهُم مَّنْ خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ لَيَقُولُنَّ اللَّهُ ۚ قُلْ أَفَرَأَيْتُم مَّا تَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ إِنْ أَرَادَنِيَ اللَّهُ بِضُرٍّ هَلْ هُنَّ كَاشِفَاتُ ضُرِّهِ أَوْ أَرَادَنِي بِرَحْمَةٍ هَلْ هُنَّ مُمْسِكَاتُ رَحْمَتِهِ ۚ قُلْ حَسْبِيَ اللَّهُ ۖ عَلَيْهِ يَتَوَكَّلُ الْمُتَوَكِّلُونَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏}
صدق الله العظيم
[سورة الزمر]
Qur'an — Surah: az-Zumar— Verse: 38

So call upon your gods that you worship other than Allaah to save you from the evil of Allaah's cosmic and Corona war if you are truthful. Here you have entered the summer of Saqar, so do not wait for the four known seasons from now on because they along with winter in the south pole and the coming winter have been replaced by the summer of Saqar. Do you reckon I am talking nonsense? How strange your stance is, non-Arabs and Arabs! Logically if Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani were truly truthful in announcing the entrance of planet Earth in the climate of planet Saqar, the four seasons would be annihilated that perhaps you may think. Indeed Allaah's proofs are far-reaching. Planet Saqar is going to be blazed by the command of Allaah to be a mercy from Allaah upon you for it is better for you to feel its blaze than aboding inside it. Also, perhaps feeling its hotness causes you any remembrance. Indeed, Hellfire (Saqar) will produce fuming and growling sounds towards the Earth and they shall surround the four cardinal directions (South, North, East, and West). This is the loud roaring of Planet Saqar which appears to mankind on the horizon from time to time, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{إِذَا رَأَتْهُم مِّن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ سَمِعُوا لَهَا تَغَيُّظًا وَزَفِيرًا ‎﴿١٢﴾‏}صدق الله العظيم
[سورة الفرقان]
Qur'an — Surah: al-Furqan— Verse: 12

Because it will pass on the Earth from a distance, it will not collide with it. You will see the circle of planet Saqar when it rises from the far Southeast to the far Southwest. It will be conspicuous in the visible universe. On the night it passes, it will obscure the horizons of planet Earth from the four cardinal directions. You are also going to witness the sign of the evident smoke of a painful torment. So wait, indeed I too am waiting with you, and I know what I am saying, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{حم ‎﴿١﴾‏ وَالْكِتَابِ الْمُبِينِ ‎﴿٢﴾‏ إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَاهُ فِي لَيْلَةٍ مُّبَارَكَةٍ ۚ إِنَّا كُنَّا مُنذِرِينَ ‎﴿٣﴾‏ فِيهَا يُفْرَقُ كُلُّ أَمْرٍ حَكِيمٍ ‎﴿٤﴾‏ أَمْرًا مِّنْ عِندِنَا ۚ إِنَّا كُنَّا مُرْسِلِينَ ‎﴿٥﴾‏ رَحْمَةً مِّن رَّبِّكَ ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ ‎﴿٦﴾‏ رَبِّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا ۖ إِن كُنتُم مُّوقِنِينَ ‎﴿٧﴾‏ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ يُحْيِي وَيُمِيتُ ۖ رَبُّكُمْ وَرَبُّ آبَائِكُمُ الْأَوَّلِينَ ‎﴿٨﴾‏ بَلْ هُمْ فِي شَكٍّ يَلْعَبُونَ ‎﴿٩﴾‏ فَارْتَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاءُ بِدُخَانٍ مُّبِينٍ ‎﴿١٠﴾‏ يَغْشَى النَّاسَ ۖ هَٰذَا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ‎﴿١١﴾‏ رَّبَّنَا اكْشِفْ عَنَّا الْعَذَابَ إِنَّا مُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿١٢﴾‏}
صدق الله العظيم
[سورة الدخان]
Qur'an— Surah: ad-Dukhan— Verses: 1-12

Anyway, if it was not for the fact that Planet Saqar must not come but abruptly, I would have told you about the time for its passage. But, some people are as foolish as cows. They never think. Instead of turning to Allaah to guide their hearts and reflecting on the call to the truth, they would postpone thinking and block their minds, hearts, eyesight, and hearing from cere rating the true clarification of the great Qur'an until they witness the painful torment! Such among jinn and mankind are like cattle, because they deny all the Names of Allaah. How would they call upon Him while denying Him? Indeed, fire is their abode. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{وَلَقَدْ ذَرَأْنَا لِجَهَنَّمَ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ ۖ لَهُمْ قُلُوبٌ لَّا يَفْقَهُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ أَعْيُنٌ لَّا يُبْصِرُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ آذَانٌ لَّا يَسْمَعُونَ بِهَا ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ كَالْأَنْعَامِ بَلْ هُمْ أَضَلُّ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْغَافِلُونَ ‎﴿١٧٩﴾‏ وَلِلَّهِ الْأَسْمَاءُ الْحُسْنَىٰ فَادْعُوهُ بِهَا ۖ وَذَرُوا الَّذِينَ يُلْحِدُونَ فِي أَسْمَائِهِ ۚ سَيُجْزَوْنَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ‎﴿١٨٠﴾‏ وَمِمَّنْ خَلَقْنَا أُمَّةٌ يَهْدُونَ بِالْحَقِّ وَبِهِ يَعْدِلُونَ ‎﴿١٨١﴾‏وَالَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿١٨٢﴾‏ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ‎﴿١٨٣﴾‏ أَوَلَمْ يَتَفَكَّرُوا ۗ مَا بِصَاحِبِهِم مِّن جِنَّةٍ ۚ إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ‎﴿١٨٤﴾‏ أَوَلَمْ يَنظُرُوا فِي مَلَكُوتِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ مِن شَيْءٍ وَأَنْ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونَ قَدِ اقْتَرَبَ أَجَلُهُمْ ۖ فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَهُ يُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿١٨٥﴾‏ مَن يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَلَا هَادِيَ لَهُ ۚ وَيَذَرُهُمْ فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ ‎﴿١٨٦﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأعراف]
Qur'an — Surah: al-Aaraf — Verses: 179-186
Because you see the realization of Allaah's signs on actual reality, yet your pride carries you off to sin, then you turn away from them
Anyway, the matter is now decisive in the same way as 1+1=2 is. Here you, the inhabitants of planet Earth, have entered, according to your claim, the seasons of the autumn equinox in the North and the vernal (Spring) equinox in the South at the same time. Howbeit, in spite of you, the heat of the Saqar summer is sweeping through Autumn in the North and Spring in the South, by the command of Allaah. Saqar's heat will make them hotter than your last summer of 2023 as per my previous challenge. We shall wait to see if Allaah my Lord and your Lord is the controller over the kingdom of the heavens and the earth or those who deny Him. I am not but a human like you, but Allaah chose me to be His caliph on the whole world. And if Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani is truthful in such a claim, know that Allaah will achieve His purpose. Also, if I am a liar, it will be to my own loss. Certainly, judgment belongs to Allaah, and the decisive judgment that is not to be taken for amusement will be established soon. I would like to say to those who want to distinguish the light of Allaah on purpose among Arabs and non-Arabs: Die in your rage! I swear by Allaah the Great, He will perfect His light to the dismay of haters. Surely, disbelievers in Allaah the One, the Overpowering, will know for whom is the good end. You have indeed gone too far concerning warnings and paid them no attention
Let me conclude this statement by reminding you of some verses from Surah “al-Qamar” to reflect upon them if anyone would like to remember what did Allaah do with the earlier nations. And if He annihilated them by cosmic means or they were just natural disasters? Think and contemplate, were such destroying natural disasters occurred according to the command of Allaah the Controller? For definitely “natural disasters” do not happen by themselves, but according to the command of Allaah the Controller over nature. O people of understanding minds reflect on this
:
{كَذَّبَتْ قَبْلَهُمْ قَوْمُ نُوحٍ فَكَذَّبُوا عَبْدَنَا وَقَالُوا مَجْنُونٌ وَازْدُجِرَ ‎﴿٩﴾‏ فَدَعَا رَبَّهُ أَنِّي مَغْلُوبٌ فَانتَصِرْ ‎﴿١٠﴾‏ فَفَتَحْنَا أَبْوَابَ السَّمَاءِ بِمَاءٍ مُّنْهَمِرٍ ‎﴿١١﴾‏ وَفَجَّرْنَا الْأَرْضَ عُيُونًا فَالْتَقَى الْمَاءُ عَلَىٰ أَمْرٍ قَدْ قُدِرَ ‎﴿١٢﴾‏ وَحَمَلْنَاهُ عَلَىٰ ذَاتِ أَلْوَاحٍ وَدُسُرٍ ‎﴿١٣﴾‏ تَجْرِي بِأَعْيُنِنَا جَزَاءً لِّمَن كَانَ كُفِرَ ‎﴿١٤﴾‏ وَلَقَد تَّرَكْنَاهَا آيَةً فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ ‎﴿١٥﴾‏ فَكَيْفَ كَانَ عَذَابِي وَنُذُرِ ‎﴿١٦﴾‏ وَلَقَدْ يَسَّرْنَا الْقُرْآنَ لِلذِّكْرِ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ كَذَّبَتْ عَادٌ فَكَيْفَ كَانَ عَذَابِي وَنُذُرِ ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ إِنَّا أَرْسَلْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ رِيحًا صَرْصَرًا فِي يَوْمِ نَحْسٍ مُّسْتَمِرٍّ ‎﴿١٩﴾‏ تَنزِعُ النَّاسَ كَأَنَّهُمْ أَعْجَازُ نَخْلٍ مُّنقَعِرٍ ‎﴿٢٠﴾‏ فَكَيْفَ كَانَ عَذَابِي وَنُذُرِ ‎﴿٢١﴾‏ وَلَقَدْ يَسَّرْنَا الْقُرْآنَ لِلذِّكْرِ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ ‎﴿٢٢﴾‏ كَذَّبَتْ ثَمُودُ بِالنُّذُرِ ‎﴿٢٣﴾‏ فَقَالُوا أَبَشَرًا مِّنَّا وَاحِدًا نَّتَّبِعُهُ إِنَّا إِذًا لَّفِي ضَلَالٍ وَسُعُرٍ ‎﴿٢٤﴾‏ أَأُلْقِيَ الذِّكْرُ عَلَيْهِ مِن بَيْنِنَا بَلْ هُوَ كَذَّابٌ أَشِرٌ ‎﴿٢٥﴾‏ سَيَعْلَمُونَ غَدًا مَّنِ الْكَذَّابُ الْأَشِرُ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏ إِنَّا مُرْسِلُو النَّاقَةِ فِتْنَةً لَّهُمْ فَارْتَقِبْهُمْ وَاصْطَبِرْ ‎﴿٢٧﴾‏وَنَبِّئْهُمْ أَنَّ الْمَاءَ قِسْمَةٌ بَيْنَهُمْ ۖ كُلُّ شِرْبٍ مُّحْتَضَرٌ ‎﴿٢٨﴾‏ فَنَادَوْا صَاحِبَهُمْ فَتَعَاطَىٰ فَعَقَرَ ‎﴿٢٩﴾‏ فَكَيْفَ كَانَ عَذَابِي وَنُذُرِ ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ إِنَّا أَرْسَلْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَكَانُوا كَهَشِيمِ الْمُحْتَظِرِ ‎﴿٣١﴾‏ وَلَقَدْ يَسَّرْنَا الْقُرْآنَ لِلذِّكْرِ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ ‎﴿٣٢﴾‏ كَذَّبَتْ قَوْمُ لُوطٍ بِالنُّذُرِ ‎﴿٣٣﴾‏ إِنَّا أَرْسَلْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ حَاصِبًا إِلَّا آلَ لُوطٍ ۖ نَّجَّيْنَاهُم بِسَحَرٍ ‎﴿٣٤﴾‏ نِّعْمَةً مِّنْ عِندِنَا ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ نَجْزِي مَن شَكَرَ ‎﴿٣٥﴾‏ وَلَقَدْ أَنذَرَهُم بَطْشَتَنَا فَتَمَارَوْا بِالنُّذُرِ ‎﴿٣٦﴾‏ وَلَقَدْ رَاوَدُوهُ عَن ضَيْفِهِ فَطَمَسْنَا أَعْيُنَهُمْ فَذُوقُوا عَذَابِي وَنُذُرِ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ وَلَقَدْ صَبَّحَهُم بُكْرَةً عَذَابٌ مُّسْتَقِرٌّ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ فَذُوقُوا عَذَابِي وَنُذُرِ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ وَلَقَدْ يَسَّرْنَا الْقُرْآنَ لِلذِّكْرِ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏ وَلَقَدْ جَاءَ آلَ فِرْعَوْنَ النُّذُرُ ‎﴿٤١﴾‏ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا كُلِّهَا فَأَخَذْنَاهُمْ أَخْذَ عَزِيزٍ مُّقْتَدِرٍ ‎﴿٤٢﴾‏ أَكُفَّارُكُمْ خَيْرٌ مِّنْ أُولَٰئِكُمْ أَمْ لَكُم بَرَاءَةٌ فِي الزُّبُرِ ‎﴿٤٣﴾‏ أَمْ يَقُولُونَ نَحْنُ جَمِيعٌ مُّنتَصِرٌ ‎﴿٤٤﴾‏ سَيُهْزَمُ الْجَمْعُ وَيُوَلُّونَ الدُّبُرَ ‎﴿٤٥﴾‏ بَلِ السَّاعَةُ مَوْعِدُهُمْ وَالسَّاعَةُ أَدْهَىٰ وَأَمَرُّ ‎﴿٤٦﴾‏ إِنَّ الْمُجْرِمِينَ فِي ضَلَالٍ وَسُعُرٍ ‎﴿٤٧﴾‏ يَوْمَ يُسْحَبُونَ فِي النَّارِ عَلَىٰ وُجُوهِهِمْ ذُوقُوا مَسَّ سَقَرَ ‎﴿٤٨﴾‏ إِنَّا كُلَّ شَيْءٍ خَلَقْنَاهُ بِقَدَرٍ ‎﴿٤٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة القمر].
Qur'an — Surah: al-Qamar— Verses: 10-48

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds

Allaah's caliph, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani