Imam Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

28 —Ramadan— 1443 AH
29 — April — 2022 AD
10:59 AM
(According to the official time of Mecca, Mother of Towns)
_________
Imam Mahdi’s Challenge for King Salman and Mohammed bin Salman, Let it be Witnessed by Mankind, Jinn, and the Angels of the Most Gracious

In the name of Allaah —the Most Gracious the Most Merciful— who chose Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani as His caliph on the whole world

Given that, the demise of King Salman bin Abdul-Aziz and the clinical death of his Crown Prince, Mohammed bin Salman, in the beginning, are of the signs that endorse the truthfulness of Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, then, Mohammed bin Salman will never wake up or speak until doctors can resurrect the dead. Do you see Arab and non-Arab doctors capable of such things?
?

O Al Salman, I, Allaah's caliph, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, am chosen by Allaah. Among the signs that verify my credibility is the death of King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud. And according to the ruling by Allaah, the Lord of the worlds, King Salman and his Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Salman are dead. Consequently, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani now has the right to choose whoever he wishes to ascend the throne of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, by the permission of Allaah. I choose His Royal Highness Prince Royal Mutaib bin Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud to be the Custodian of the Saudi people, and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces and Security in general. This order is not to be disobeyed in obedience to Allaah and His caliph on the whole world Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, for Al Saud and Mutaib bin Abdullah claim no freedom of choice concerning a matter decreed by Allaah and His caliph, whether desired or not by the arrogant debased ones

I have already warned Al Salman in particular, and the governing ones amongst Al Saud in general, to hurriedly carry out my order because I am al-Mahdi, Allaah's caliph on the whole world, and I do have the right to issue commands. And it is better for you, Al Saud, to obey my commands in obedience to Allaah and His caliph. Thus, He increases your might and power if you seek His forgiveness and are thankful and obedient to Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani. However, if you refuse to swear obedience, we shall wait to see would Allaah achieve His purpose if Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani were truthful. We shall also wait to see the alive who is announced dead (referring to Ali Abdullah Saleh of Yemen) and the dead who is announced alive (referring to King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Mohammed bin Salman). Allaah knows that He chose me to be His caliph on the whole world, and you will know that He will surely achieve His purpose whether everyone likes it or not
As for those who are waiting for a press conference to be held by His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud after the visit of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan who is now in Saudi Arabia, allow me to say beforehand
:
I bear witness to Allaah, the Most Gracious, who is above His throne, and the 8 angels, who carry the Throne and untiredly glorify the praise of their Lord. I also call to witness all the angels of the Most Gracious in the seven heavens, all the assigned angels of the Most Gracious on the Earth, and all the jinn and mankind together, and Allaah is sufficient as a witness, that I challenge Salman and Mohammed bin Salman to speak through sound and image about new topics. I also challenge all doctors around the world to make the clinically dead Mohammed bin Salman speak with one word, res judicata! I am challenging a dead person in the agonies of clinical death. He sees no one but the angels hitting his face and back in his disgraceful death, because he wronged himself by his arrogance manifested in imprisoning the supporters of Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani in Saudi Arabia. I have already warned and advised him
I see many politicians and analysts saying that Mohammed bin Salman must definitely hold a Press Conference after the visit of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. Then I say: Absolutely and undoubtedly! But this is if Mohammed bin Salman were alive. When the late Saudi Crown Prince was asked in an interview on Saudi TV about the solution to the problems of Jamal Khashoggi and Saudi-Turkish relations, he assured that the situation will return to normal in his famous words: “As long as there is a man called Mohammed bin Salman in Saudi Arabia and Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Turkiye everything will be alright”. While Mohammed bin Salman is clinically dead in Saudi Arabia, experiencing the agonies of death, Recep Tayyip Erdogan is a visitor there. Do you think Mohammed bin Salman will be able to stand up and talk to Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the Turkish president?! Ironically enough, if doctors can return souls to dead bodies, and this is a forlorn hope. Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani is not deranged to subject his call to danger, perversion, and absurdity by speaking with conjectures which avail nothing against the truth. How would I announce the death of King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud as long as Allaah did not order me to?! And how would I challenge the world with the clinical death of Prince Mohammed bin Salman, unless I was informed by Allaah of this incident which had happened just before he travelled to Beijing to attend the inauguration of the Olympics?! And I swear by Allaah the Great, that I know he did not make it to Beijing because according to him, his dreams started to become true and he felt secure from the planning of Allaah. Consequently, Allaah put a barrier between him and what he desires through his clinical death caused by Corona. As for King Salman, he died before Mohammed bin Salman, owing to Corona, as well
I am saying this with all confidence and pride by permission of Allaah, and all power belongs to Him, the Almighty the Wise: “All the worlds will never hear the live voice of Mohammed bin Salman and his father on TV again, where they address new subjects, because they are dead”. How do dead ones meet a president after president after president? Even Erdogan, whom I thought would not accept to participate in such farcical acts, humiliated himself by taking part in them for the sake of interests. Lo and behold, non-Arabs and Arabs! Are they fooling you to this extent? But, I know they think that the Saudi Crown Prince might wake up from his clinical death, then he would be grateful and reward them
Listen to and comprehend this: We shall wait to see who is underestimating people's minds, and if they are the weavers of the political dramatic serials who lie on a global scale in return for gaining interest until Mohammed bin Salman “wakes up”, as per their claim. Likewise, the people’s minds are being underestimated by the close members of Mohammed bin Salman’s government, who are concealing from the people the death of King Salman and the clinical death of his crown prince. Mohammed bin Salman will not wake up from clinical death and he is amid the agonies of the real death until he dies. He is experiencing the disgraceful unseen torment of death agonies, because he, along with others, hated the pleasure of Allaah and allied with human devils, and not with Allaah, according to the ruling of Allaah in the clear verses of His Book, the great Qur'an
:
{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ ارْتَدُّوا عَلَىٰ أَدْبَارِهِم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الْهُدَى ۙ الشَّيْطَانُ سَوَّلَ لَهُمْ وَأَمْلَىٰ لَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٥﴾‏ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَالُوا لِلَّذِينَ كَرِهُوا مَا نَزَّلَ اللَّهُ سَنُطِيعُكُمْ فِي بَعْضِ الْأَمْرِ ۖ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ إِسْرَارَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏ فَكَيْفَ إِذَا تَوَفَّتْهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَضْرِبُونَ وُجُوهَهُمْ وَأَدْبَارَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٧﴾‏ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمُ اتَّبَعُوا مَا أَسْخَطَ اللَّهَ وَكَرِهُوا رِضْوَانَهُ فَأَحْبَطَ أَعْمَالَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٨﴾‏ أَمْ حَسِبَ الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ أَن لَّن يُخْرِجَ اللَّهُ أَضْغَانَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٩﴾‏}
صدق الله العظيم
[محمد].
Qur'an — Surah: Mohammed — Verses: 25-29

O Arab and non-Arab politicians and government officials, the reconciliation of Mohammed bin Salman and Recep Tayyip Erdogan requires a Press Conference at the end of the visit. Here, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan held a press conference just before he departed from Turkiye to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Certainly, he and his government officials destroyed themselves; a reward for whoever feels safe from the planning of Allaah, Lord of the worlds. Anyway, the Saudi Crown Prince must also hold a Press Conference: “ As long as there is a man in Saudi Arabia named Mohammed bin Salman”
And I comment: Truthful is Mohammed bin Salman if he were alive. If this was the case, all his dreams would have come true. To explain, those who opposed MBS for the cause of Human Rights and the killing of the political journalist Jamal Khashoggi, such as the American president and Turkish president, and other European countries, reached again to Mohammed bin Salman owing to the Russo-Ukrainian war
However, it was, by the planning of Allaah, too late for Mohammed bin Salman's dreams to come true so that he would not ascend to the throne of Saudi Arabia after he was too close to be enthroned. But, Allaah put a barrier between him and what he desires. This is a ruling from Allaah, Lord of the worlds, no king shall ascend the throne of Saudi Arabia but Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, thus I choose for them whomever I think is good for them. And if Mutaib bin Abdullah did not obey me, I will replace him with someone better than him from my honored supporters in Saudi Arabia
Anyway, I do not have time to put up with the dramatic serials weaved by members of the government of Mohammed bin Salman, who underestimate people's minds with silent performances. Here is my challenge, in a nutshell
:
I swear by Allaah the Great, neither King Salman nor Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman would be able to speak to the Saudi people about new topics until the famous Sarawat Mountains in Saudi Arabia pass through the eye of a needle
Only the Caliph of Allaah, al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, can announce this challenge. So what do you think of whoever Allaah was with? Do you think that Allaah will disgrace him
?!

And I say: O Allaah, if You chose me to be Imam Mahdi, Your caliph, on the whole world, You will achieve Your purpose, Exalted You are, in line with Your Word
:
{قُلِ اللَّهُمَّ مَالِكَ الْمُلْكِ تُؤْتِي الْمُلْكَ مَن تَشَاءُ وَتَنزِعُ الْمُلْكَ مِمَّن تَشَاءُ وَتُعِزُّ مَن تَشَاءُ وَتُذِلُّ مَن تَشَاءُ ۖ بِيَدِكَ الْخَيْرُ ۖ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ ‎﴿٢٦﴾}
صدق الله العظيم
[سورة آل عمران]
Qur'an — Surah: al-Imran —Verse:26

O Allaah, prove the truth to be true by Your Perfect Words

And if I am a liar, Mohammed bin Salman and his father will definitely speak in sound and image on new topics, as the Saudi people and the worlds have known them to do. Let them appear to speak on new topics (which took place in the political arena after February 03, 2022 AD
As for the silent videos with your allies, by them, you are disrespecting the minds of the people of the world. How easy is it for Mohammed bin Salman and Recep Tayyip Erdogan to prove me wrong, today or tomorrow, if they are still alive, by coming out side by side to receive the questions of the questioners? Erdogan's press conferences are not acceptable. Since Mohammed bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan tempted you, Erdogan, to accept the visit of the Zionist president, who usurped your sanctities. Imam Mahdi no longer trusts or has hope in you. So you, in my view, Erdogan, have become like other Arab leaders who are showing their false fervor about religion and Islam, but Islam disavows you, who abandoned your sanctities, which are glorified in the Qur'an, and sold them to those who fight Allaah, in exchange for your worldly interests. May the curse of Allah, His angels, and all people befall you. Or may the curse of Allaah befall whoever lies and says he is Allaah's caliph on the whole world, but Allaah did not choose him

O Allaah, it is You alone who knows what is in the hearts of Your servants, so guide those who, if they had known the truth from their Lord, would have followed it. And destroy those, who, had they known the truth from their Lord, would not have followed it. Indeed, You are All-Aware and All-Seeing of Your servants. Judgment belongs to You, and You are the best of Judges

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds
Allaah's caliph on the whole world, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani