الموضوع: Description of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- with Trut..

النتائج 1 إلى 6 من 6
  1. افتراضي Description of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- with Trut..

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

19 - 03 - 1431 AH
    03-05-2010 AD
    11:02 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

Description of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- with Truth..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and the messengers my grandfather Mohammad the messenger of Allah prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family, and the followers to the Truth till the day of Judgement..

My honorable questioner brother ,we will answer upon your question despite that Allah does not make the proof of ratification that I describe for you the image of Mohammad messenger of Allah prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, that’s because if I described him as you know his description in the biography, surely they would say he copied that description from the biography, and if we differ from you and we described him other than that; surely they would deny me. And we do not have a four by six picture so I prove the image of my grandfather forgiveness and peace be upon him, but I say the Truth and I swear by my Lord that he looks like me to a great extent; testifying that whom Allah made them see him in the righteous vision — if they were truthful — surely they would find that he is really looks like the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

Oh my honorable brother indeed the image of my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- an Arab man so his color is Arabic; the eyes are outlined; his face full and gradual; medium in height so he is not tall and surely he would be for the tallest people, nor he is short but average length, full posture so his body equally full, and he is not skinny nor he is fat, and his beard is barely gray, and I mean by this that it's mixed with white and black hair, and its length is only a hand grip, I have not ever seen the beard of my grandfather Mohammad the messenger of Allah - prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- exceeded the hand fist, if he smiled I do not hear his laughter ever in fact I see him smiling in laughter only without sound, and I see his teeth during the smiling sparkling bright white so it is not the protruding teeth nor it is bent inward, in fact equally in straightness, as well his neck, he is not of those with long necks nor with short neck in fact he is with average neck, and he is not short nor he is tall so when Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni stand by his side forgiveness and peace be upon him, surely I would be equally in length with him, but the Imam Ali was taller than Mohammad messenger of Allah and taller than Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and I saw him tan in color and the color of Mohammad messenger of Allah is white, but Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is much similar to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and I do not look like the Imam Ali -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- despite that I am from his offspring but I look like my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- for a wisdom from Allah.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds..
    Your Brother; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1303

اقتباس المشاركة 4492 من موضوع وصف محمد رسول الله بالحقّ صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم..

- 1 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    19 - 03 - 1431 هـ
    05 - 03 - 2010 مـ
    11:02 مساءً
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

وصف محمد رسول الله بالحقّ صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسلين جدّي محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين..

أخي الكريم السائل وسوف نجيب على سؤالك برغم أنّ الله لم يجعله برهان التصديق أنْ أصف لكم صورة مُحمدٍ رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- وذلك لأنّي إنْ وصفته كما تعلمون وصفه في السيرة فسوف تقولون اقتبس ذلك الوصف من السيرة، وإن خالفناكم ووصفناه بغير ذلك فسوف تكذبوني، وليس لدينا صورةً أربعةً في ستة حتى أثبت صورة جدّي عليه الصلاة والسلام، ولكني أقول الحقّ وأقسم بربي أنّه يشبهني إلى حدّ كبيرٍ ويشهد على ذلك الذين أراهم الله إيّاه في الرؤيا الصالحة إنْ كانوا صادقين فسوف يجدون أنّه حقاً يشبه الإمام ناصر مُحمد اليماني.

ويا أخي الكريم، إنّ صورة جدّي محمدٍ رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- رجلٌ عربيٌ فلونه لونٌ عربي؛ أكحل العينين؛ وجهه أبلجٌ مدرجٌ متوسط في الطول فلا هو بالطويل حتى يكون من أطول الناس ولا هو بالقصير بل متوسط الطول، مُمتلئ القامة فجسمه متساوي مُمتلئ فلا هو بالنحيف ولا هو بالثخين، ولحيته شميط وأقصد بالشميط أنها مختلطة بالشعر الأبيض والأسود وطولها قبضة اليد فقط فلم أرَ قط لحية جدّي محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه تجاوزت قبضة اليد، إذا تبسّم لم أسمع ضحكته قط بل أراه يتبسّم ضاحكاً فقط من غير صوت، وأرى أسنانه أثناء التبسم تتلألأ ناصعة البياض فلا هي بالأسنان البارزة ولا هي بالأسنان المنحنية بل مستوية في الاستقامة، وكذلك عنقه ليس من أصحاب الأعناق الطويلة مرة وليس بالعنق القصير بل ذو عنقٍ متوسطٍ فلا هو بالقصير ولا هو بالطويل فحين يقوم ناصر مُحمد اليماني بجانبه عليه الصلاة والسلام فأكون متساوي معه في الطول، ولكن الإمام علي كان أطول من مُحمدٍ رسول الله وأطول من ناصر مُحمد اليماني، ورأيته أسمر اللون ولون مُحمد رسول الله أبيض، ولكن ناصر مُحمد اليماني يتشابه مع مُحمد رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- كثيراً، ولم أشبه الإمام علي عليهم الصلاة والسلام برغم أنّي من ذرّيته ولكني أشبه جدّي محمدٍ رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- لحكمة من الله.

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم؛ الإمام ناصر مُحمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

22 - 03 - 1431 AH
    08 - 03 - 2010 AD
    10:56 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

More detailed-explanation to the questioner..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather seal of the prophets and messengers and his righteous virtuous family, and the followers to the Truth till the day of judgement, Allah’s peace be upon you O the questioning searchers for the Truth from Lord of the worlds..

And Allah the Most High said: {Thus there came not a messenger to those before them but they said: An enchanter or a madman!(52) Have they passed bequest unto each other with this? In fact, they are an inordinate people.(53)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dhãreyãt] 51:52-53
    {كَذَٰلِكَ مَا أَتَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا قَالُوا سَاحِرٌ أَوْ مَجْنُونٌ ﴿٥٢﴾ أَتَوَاصَوْا بِهِ بَلْ هُمْ قَوْمٌ طَاغُونَ ﴿٥٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات].

And the question that comes up is: Why all the disbelievers of the nations their answer to the messengers from their Lord was one unified as Allah gave us fatwa in His decisive Book that He had not sent a messenger before Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- but they said an enchanter or a madman as if they passed bequest unto each other with this respond the whole nations, in fact satans from among jinn and mankind had passed bequest in every time and place with known cunning in order the people do not believe the messengers of their Lord.

Come for we teach you with the continuous cunning of satans, surely they whisper to some individuals that he is a prophet from Lord of the worlds in order he publicize himself that he is a prophet then the touch (of satan) that smits him; it sickens him and makes him madman so his madness manifest to the people then the people know that he is madman and not a messenger from Lord of the worlds as he claims. and the wicked wisdom of this cunning is when Allah sends a True messenger from Lord of the worlds so the first respond to him is His people say to him that he is madman and not a messenger from Lord of the worlds, because they are accustomed to this phenomenon from before, then the people turn away from the messengers of their Lord and they attribute him with madness, but an obstacle remained in front of satan which is if Allah supports His messenger whom He sent him with a ratifying sign of a miracle from Allah with Allah’s power and satans knew that it will manifest to the people that he is not madman; in fact he is messenger from Lord of the worlds, and for that Allah supported him with supernatural miracle from Him so they know that he is messenger from Lord of the worlds. Then satans invented imaginary-seeming magic of whom satans caused him to follow his low desires so they order them to make the people see the magical miracles. And the satanic wicked wisdom from inventing imaginary-seeming magic until when Allah supports His messengers with signs of ratification from their Lord, then the people say to the messenger of their Lord: “We have now learned that you are not madman as we expected, in fact you are sorcerer”! Because of this wicked cunning from the wisdom of the grand satan lucifer in every time and place; the nations did not believe their Lord’s messengers, the first thing whenever Allah sends a messenger to his people they say to him madman, that’s because they are accustomed to this phenomenon from before and they knew someone who said he is a prophet and then it cleared to the people that he is mad, even if Allah supported His messenger with miracle of ratification to be a sign then his people would have believed him, and say him: "Therefore you're not mad, but you're a skillful sorcerer". And for that, when Allah sent His messenger Moses -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- to pharaoh surely the answer pharaoh was as follows; and he said: {(Pharaoh) said: Surely your messenger, who is sent to you, is mad.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shu`arã´] 26:27
    {قَالَ إِنَّ رَسُولَكُمُ الَّذِي أُرْسِلَ إِلَيْكُمْ لَمَجْنُونٌ} [الشعراء:27].

Then Allah’s messenger Moses -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him and his brother Aaron and their families- and pharaoh said: {He said: Even if I came to you with a manifest thing?(30) (Pharaoh) said: Show it, then, if you are of the truthful.(31) So he cast down his rod, and lo! it was an obvious serpent;(32) And he drew forth his hand, and lo! it appeared white to the beholders.(33) (Pharaoh) said to the chiefs around him: Surely this is a skillful enchanter,(34) Who desires to turn you out of your land with his enchantment. What is it then that you counsel?(35) They said: Give him and his brother respite and send heralds into the cities.(36) That they bring to you every skillful enchanter.(37)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shu`arã´] 26:30-37
    {قَالَ أَوَلَوْ جِئْتُكَ بِشَيْءٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿٣٠﴾ قَالَ فَأْتِ بِهِ إِن كُنتَ مِنَ الصَّادِقِينَ ﴿٣١﴾ فَأَلْقَىٰ عَصَاهُ فَإِذَا هِيَ ثُعْبَانٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٣٢﴾ وَنَزَعَ يَدَهُ فَإِذَا هِيَ بَيْضَاءُ لِلنَّاظِرِينَ ﴿٣٣﴾ قَالَ لِلْمَلَإِ حَوْلَهُ إِنَّ هَٰذَا لَسَاحِرٌ عَلِيمٌ ﴿٣٤﴾ يُرِيدُ أَن يُخْرِجَكُم مِّنْ أَرْضِكُم بِسِحْرِهِ فَمَاذَا تَأْمُرُونَ ﴿٣٥﴾ قَالُوا أَرْجِهْ وَأَخَاهُ وَابْعَثْ فِي الْمَدَائِنِ حَاشِرِينَ ﴿٣٦﴾ يَأْتُوكَ بِكُلِّ سَحَّارٍ عَلِيمٍ ﴿٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء].

That’s because they got used to over individuals to show the people magical miracles in the imagination of the eyes despite it has no basis of fact upon the actual reality, but satans succeeded with this cunning cunning so the nations did not believe the messengers of their Lord, so as soon as Allah sends His messenger to his people they say to him madman. The reason of this word of theirs is because cunning of satan whispers to one person that he is a prophet then he makes him madman in the eyes of people after he claims prophet-hood by strange behaviours so it would clear to them that he is madman. Thus, as soon as Allah sends the messenger to his people they say to him madman until when Allah supports him with a sign of ratification from Him so their judgement against their messenger changes then they say; in fact you are a skilful enchanter! And because of this continuous cunning from the wisdom of satans so whenever Allah sends a messenger to his people but they said mad man because of this continuous cunning throughout the centuries, and that is the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {Thus there came not a messenger to those before them but they said: An enchanter or a madman!(52) Have they passed bequest unto each other with this? In fact, they are an inordinate people.(53)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dhãreyãt] 51:52-53
    {كَذَٰلِكَ مَا أَتَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا قَالُوا سَاحِرٌ أَوْ مَجْنُونٌ ﴿٥٢﴾ أَتَوَاصَوْا بِهِ بَلْ هُمْ قَوْمٌ طَاغُونَ ﴿٥٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات].

So who is the one can bring to you this detailed explanatory-statement from Allah’s decisive Book other than the man whom Allah taught him the True explanatory-statement for the Quran; the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord? But unfortunately, people are still turning away from the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord of whom Allah made them to find out about us in the global network except those on whom my lord has mercy, and the reason of their turning away from believing the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord is as well because of satans’ cunning because they whisper to persons of humans in every era that he is the Awaited Mahdi, so between now and then a new Awaited Mahdi appears to the people until the Muslims got bored of this phenomena by impersonating the identity of the Awaited Mahdi in each era, and the wicked wisdom from the grand satan is when Allah sends to the humans the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord to teach them the True explanatory-statement for the reminder and warns them that they entered in the major signs of the Hour then the reply of the Muslims to the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord was no other than that they said: “But you are an insolent liar and your example is as the example of those who claim the personality of the Awaited Mahdi before you and in your era”! Then they turn away from the call of the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord except those of understanding-minds who did not judge against Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni before thinking and pondering in the basis of his call and the authority of his knowledge, in fact they listened to his call and pondered over the authority of his knowledge with sense and logic then it cleared to them that he is not forging lies, in fact he debates the people with decisive verses which it is mother of the Book, so the Awaited Mahdi delivered them from darkness into light and Allah expanded their chests and assured their hearts and made them see the Truth from their Lord, and the reason of their finding the guidance is because they used their minds with which Allah granted them, then they said: “And what (reason) we have that we should not follow the True call from Lord of the worlds? So how can we not follow the True Awaited Mahdi from Lord of the worlds while he debates us with clear signs which they are mother of the Book in the grand Quran, and we were unaware about it? In fact as if it is sent down today from Lord of the worlds in spite its existence in the grand Quran! So how can we deny the call of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni while he is debating us with clear verses in the grand Quran, so whoever give a lie to him surely he did not give the lie to Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in fact he gave lie to Allah and His sent messenger with this grand Quran, that’s because Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni we did not find him say; the Imam Mahdi said, in fact he said; Allah and His messenger said. Nor he disbelieve in Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger, and he only sifts the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- from the forged narrations so he casts against the forged narration with a decisive verse from the grand Quran so he invalidates it, and lo! it vanishes. And manifested to people that it is a forged narration against the prophet -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- from the narrations that he did not say it, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, as he proved to us previously how the method of satans from among jinn and mankind to hinder the Muslims from following the grand Quran despite that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was not present in the era of satans’ plotting, in fact he is from our generation and from this nation of ours but he taught us with plotting of satans in old time and he explained it to us in details and not with a conjectural narrative, nor forged narration, nor from the fictitious-legends, nor from book of Qays and Layla, nor from book of Al-Zeer Salem Abu Layla Al-Muhalhil, nor from book of Michel Aflaq; in fact from Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran; in fact he fully explained for us how the cunning of satans to hinder the humans since the old ancient-time — a one unified cunning — and none revealed their cunning and explained it to the people in details except the Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and it is not an explanation from his head out of his own self with conjecture which does not avail a thing against the Truth, in fact he explained it from Allah’s Book in details with decisive clear verses to the scholar of the nation the ignorant, until Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni made us between two options no third for them, so either we accept the Truth that he is the True Awaited Mahdi from Lord of the worlds or we deny Allah’s Book the grand Quran, and how can we turn away from Allah’s Book the grand Quran in which Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni guide us to the straight path and we are believing in the Quran from before that Allah send the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, so what (reason) we have that we should not follow the Truth? And what after the Truth except falsehood?! We shall never turn away from the call of the Truth from Lord of the worlds because of satans’ cunning the forgers of the identity of the Awaited Mahdi and for that those who do not think in his call and the authority of his knowledge think that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is not but like the forger Mahdis, surely those fell in the trap of satans and their cunning succeeded in them, so they turned away from the call of the Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, that’s because they judged against him before they listen to his words and reflect in the authority of his knowledge, because they are not from those of understanding minds whom they hear the word and the follow the best of it when it is the Truth from Lord of the worlds, and their minds accepted it, because if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was madman; it is then Allah had took away his mind, surely Allah did not take away our minds, in fact we thought in his call with the mind, and since that his logic being accepted by the mind and logic therefore he is not madman, in fact he utters with the Truth and guides to a straight path, indeed, praise be to Allah Who made us of those who possess understanding minds whom do not judge before pondering and reflecting. Also Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and the Mahdis who are forgers of his personality are considered two different rivals, so how can we judge between them which one of them is upon the Truth before we listen to what they have? Many who followed Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni already they pondered over the call of other individuals each one of them claims that he is the Awaited Mahdi, then we looked into the authority of their knowledge surely we found all the forgers to the identity of the Awaited Mahdi that Allah did not support them with the convincing bridling authority of knowledge to whom debate with them from the people of knowledge, in fact they say about Allah what they do not know by conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth, then we made a comparison between their knowledge and the authority of knowledge of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; surely we found that the difference is great as the difference between darkness and light, then it cleared to us that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is he who is upon the Truth and calls to the Truth and guides to a straight path, in spite that some of the supporters delayed the ratification in Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni number of years for he may change his claim from the Imam Mahdi to the prophet-hood or to divinity, lo and behold, his call is fixed on a solid basis; the basis of the piety from Lord of the worlds, how often he warns us and all Muslims that we should not say about Allah what we do not know and he gave us fatwa that this is from satan’s command that you say about Allah what you do not know, and he brought to us the manifest authority about the command of satan. And Allah the Most High said: {He commands you only evil and indecency, and that you speak against Allah what you do not know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:169
    {إِنَّمَا يَأْمُرُكُم بِالسُّوءِ وَالْفَحْشَاءِ وَأَن تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿١٦٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

Then he taught us that this is forbidden that we say about Allah what we do not know and brought to us the manifest authority. And Allah the Most High said: {Say: My Lord forbids only indecencies, such of them as are apparent and such as are concealed, and sin and unjust rebellion, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has sent down no authority, and that you say of Allah what you know not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:33
    {قُلْ إِنَّمَا حَرَّمَ رَبِّيَ الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ وَالْإِثْمَ وَالْبَغْيَ بغير الحقّ وَأَن تُشْرِكُوا بِاللَّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا وَأَن تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٣٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

Then he taught us that the saying about Allah with conjecture which does not avail a thing against the Truth and bears the potentially of correctness and potentially of error that this is from satan’s command and not from the command of the All Merciful.

Then Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni defined to us what is striving and said: Striving is not that you say about Allah what you do not know as the forgers claim, so if you got it right you have two rewards and if you made an error then you have (one) reward! In fact that narration came from other than Allah and his messenger, in fact from the outcast satan in order that you about Allah what you do not know, so you claim that this is striving! then the True Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni issued fatwa for us about striving and he said: “Striving is that you strive in searching about the Truth until Allah guides you to the Truth with knowledge and manifest authority that does not bear the potentiality of the correct or error; in fact the Truth from Lord of the worlds with knowledge and manifest authority from the All Merciful, then you call the people upon insight of sure knowledge from your Lord so you bridle with Truth whoever argues with you then you prevail with manifest knowledge and authority from Lord of the worlds, if that is not so, then how can you convince the people in a thing that you do not know it for certain that it is the Truth from Lord of the worlds, and whoever said I do not know; he just said fatwa and Allah granted him as the reward of the scholar who issues fatwa with knowledge and guidance, that’s because he kept his duty to Allah and did not say against Him what he does not know, also Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni gave us fatwa that those who say about Allah what they do not know, in fact with the saying of striving that bears the potentially of right and wrong they carry their burden and the burden of those whom they lead astray without knowledge. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {That they may bear their burdens in full on the day of Resurrection, and also of the burdens of those whom they lead astray without knowledge. Ah! evil is what they bear.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:52
    {لِيَحْمِلُوا أَوْزَارَهُمْ كَامِلَةً يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۙ وَمِنْ أَوْزَارِ الَّذِينَ يُضِلُّونَهُم بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ أَلَا سَاءَ مَا يَزِرُونَ ﴿٢٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النحل].

That’s because a slip of a scholar would be the cause in straying of nations in whole, of those who followed him, in spit that Allah commanded in His decisive Book to the inquirer of knowledge to not follow blindly in fact Allah commanded the inquirers of knowledge to use their minds before the following, is this caller speaks with the Truth and guides to a straight path upon certain knowledge from His Lord? True to Allah’s command to the inquirer of knowledge in His word the Most High: {And follow not that of which you have no knowledge. Surely the hearing and the sight and the heart, of all of these it will be asked.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Isra] 17:36
    {وَلَا تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولَٰئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْئُولًا ﴿٣٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

And glory to Allah the Great! We have never found Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni stresses on the people in their religion, in fact as Allah commanded him, and he taught us that Allah desires easiness for us and He does not desire hardship for us, but we found Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni the most of whom stress in the religion on not to say about Allah what you do not know, surely he forbids the scholars of the pulpits to speak to the nation with conjectural knowledge which does not avail a thing against the Truth till when the speaker ended his speech then he says: “This.. and Allah knows best, so I made mistake then it is from me, surely Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni says: It is then the burden of your mistake and the mistake of whom you lead astray is upon you O you who say in Allah’s religion what you do not know for certain that it is the Truth from Lord of the worlds.

And the question that arises: Is it is of sense and logic that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni forbids us to say about Allah what we do not know then he violate us to what he forbids us from it then he says about Allah that he is the Awaited Mahdi unless he knows that he is of the Truthful one and that he is the True Imam Mahdi from Lord of the worlds? So how light combines with darkness? That’s because Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is not of the ignorant so he says that Allah selected him an Awaited Mahdi the khalifa of Allah Lord of the worlds as forgery against Allah while he knows the punishment of whom he says about Allah what he does not know? So how he acts in opposition to what he forbids us from it and falsifies that he is the Awaited Mahdi from Lord of the worlds, so does the mind accept that? And it cleared to us that Allah increase him abundantly with knowledge over all scholars of the nation, and the knowledge is light, so how darkness units with light? The mistake of the scholars of jurisprudence-doctrine is a result of their ignorance and their ratification in the forged narration that for each diligent-striving one a share of the reward, so if he got it right then he has two rewards and if he made a mistake then for him a (one) reward, consequently, the scholars did not care in the fatwa or they ponder in the authority of their knowledge whether the mind and logic accept it (or not) as a result of confidence in the the narratives and the narrations that it is from trustworthy people, and for that they did not present it (to check it) upon Allah’s Book, does it violate it in a thing? But Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is intelligent and not stupid, so how is it possible that he says that he is the Awaited Mahdi an arbitrator among the scholars of the nation in what they differed therein, and issues fatwa that not a scholar argues with him from the Quran but he overpowered (the scholar) with Truth unless Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni has the absolute confidence from the Teacher Who took charge of teaching Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and for that you find Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni confident, all the confidence that he is dominant on all the nation's scholars of the Muslims, Jews and Christians with authority of the True explanatory-statement for the Quran.

And the question that comes up: Did we find Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni conceited as like a wrestler enters the ring, while he is exposing his muscles and think that he is an invincible person and quickly another wrestler —whose force is stronger than him— who brings him down to the ground? This what will happen if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was to be conceited we would have found even one scholar dominates over Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in an issue or in several issues so he brings knowledge better than the knowledge of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; more true in word, better interpretation most guided path, and the result had just manifested throughout the five years (according to the date of this statement), so whenever a scholar came to the dialogue table debating Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in an issue but Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni dominated over him with knowledge and authority from the decisive Quran that is good and best interpretation, and it cleared to us that Allah fulfilled the vision with Truth for Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and it is Truly that none argues with him from the grand Quran but Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni dominated over him with the Discrimination from the Quran itself, and since Allah fulfilled the vision of His servant with Truth upon the actual reality, surely it became an argument after the ratification from Lord of the worlds upon the actual reality, and manifested to us that Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- had really gave him fatwa in regard that he is the Awaited Mahdi, and none would ever argues with him from the Quran but the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni upheld him with the Truth.” Ended the hypothetical saying of the supporters to whom argues with them and say to them: “How could you believe that the Imam Mahdi is Truly Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni”. O beloveds of my heart, copy this statement and read it or give it to who ask you: “How did you believed the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni?”.

O the honorable questioner, welcome to the global free dialogue table for the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, but my honorable brother, you want to take me back to start with you from zero! And that I should tell you how I knew that I am the Mahdi, and when did I know that I am the Mahdi, and you have forgotten that hundreds of the questioners had already got ahead of you with this question, also you forbid the supporters to bring to you the reply that was written from before, and you want to make us busy with new reply! Will you make an effort to write a word of your search and ponder in the statements of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in the replies to him and how he dominated with the authority of knowledge throughout the five years? And we are still dominating with the authority of knowledge from Lord of the worlds, so how would be defeated whom Allah is his Teacher? Holly Allah! Never anyone overpowers Him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, obey Allah and obey the messenger and those in authority from among you; then if you quarrel about anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you believe in Allah and the Last Day. This is best and better interpretation.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã’] 4:59
    {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنكُمْ فَإِن تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَالرَّسُولِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ذَٰلِكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلًا ﴿٥٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

As in regard who claim that he is the Imam Mahdi, O the honorable questioner, know that Allah did not make the vision in the sleep is the authority of knowledge of the caller and his argument against the worlds, it is then, satans would have changed Allah’s religion completely; in fact for each call is a proof. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..Say: Bring your proof, if you are truthful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:64
    {قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [النمل: ٦٤].

Since you are not waiting for a prophet nor a messenger, but a man of the righteous that Allah increase him over all scholars of the nation abundantly in knowledge of the explanatory-statement for the grand Quran, so it became the manifest proof is exclusively from the grand Quran the protected from alteration. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..Say: Bring your proof. This is the reminder of those with me and the reminder of those before me. Nay, most of them know not the Truth, so they turn away.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyã´] 21:24
    {قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ هَٰذَا ذِكْرُ مَن مَّعِيَ وَذِكْرُ مَن قَبْلِي بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ الْحَقَّ فَهُم مُّعْرِضُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:24].

And what after the Truth except falsehood, and it should not be for the Truth to come following to the desires of the disputers, in fact a just judgement possesses a decisive word and it is not a joke from Lord of the worlds, that’s because I am the Imam Mahdi debating you with Allah’s words, so do you know a speech is more truthful than Allah’s words in speech and more guided path? In fact I rule between the disputers in the religion with Allah’s judgement I devise it for them from the decisive grand Quran. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And who is better than Allah to judge for a people who are sure?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:50
    {وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللَّهِ حُكْمًا لِّقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:50].

As in regard to the date of the chastisement, don’t you know that the date of one day of the moon includes thirty dates of the human’s dates? Thus a day of Allah in the computation in the decisive Book you find the one day from Allah’s days includes 360000 from the days of the human’s date, and it is not but a one day from the date of Allah’s days. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And they ask you to hasten on the chastisement, and Allah by no means fails in His promise. And surely a day with thy Lord is as a thousand years of what you reckon.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:47
    {وَيَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالْعَذَابِ وَلَن يُخْلِفَ اللَّهُ وَعْدَهُ وَإِنَّ يَوْمًا عِندَ رَبِّكَ كَأَلْفِ سَنَةٍ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ ﴿٤٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

Even if Allah taught me with the date of the occurrence of the chastisement according to the date of the human’s day, I surely did not see that it is from your interest for me to teach you in the date of the event exactly, because 999 per thousand of the Muslims will delay the ratification in the khalifa of their Lord and following his call until the known date, to see; would the painful chastisement come? Then they say our Lord remove from us the chastisement — surely we are believers. That’s because they do not comprehend. And Allah the Most High said: {And when it comes to pass, will you believe in it? What! now! and you hastened it on.}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:51
    {أَثُمَّ إِذَا مَا وَقَعَ آمَنتُم بِهِ آلْآنَ وَقَدْ كُنتُم بِهِ تَسْتَعْجِلُونَ ﴿٥١﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

That’s because their hearts are no longer seer of the Truth except those on whom my Lord has mercy; in fact it became like the hearts of many of the Muslims as like the hearts of the people who said: {And when they said: O Allah, if this is indeed the truth from You, then rain down on us stones from heaven or inflict on us a painful chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:32
    {وَإِذْ قَالُوا اللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَٰذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

Do you see that who called on their Lord with this prayer that Allah had gave them the wisdom in order for you to follow their method O who postpone the ratification in the call of the True Imam Mahdi from their Lord until planet Saqar rains on them stones of fire in the obvious smoke, then they would say: Our Lord, remove from us the chastisement — surely we are believers.. So is this the magnified wisdom in your eyes? In fact come for we teach you with the True wisdom, so you should say:

[Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves; and if You do not forgive us, nor have mercy on us, we shall certainly be of the losers. Our Lord we have no knowledge but that which You have taught us. Surely You are the Knowing, the Wise. Our Lord if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the Awaited Imam Mahdi who Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- gave the good news about him, then make us from the best foremost supporters in the era of the dialogue before the appearing, so the finding about him not to be a sorrow upon us so we become of the regretful ones after You make to appear upon the worlds, in order we do not say; Allah had made us find out about him in the era of dialogue before the appearing but we were not of the grateful ones. O Our Allah if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is from the Truthful ones, surely You had bestowed upon us with Your grace that You sent the Imam Mahdi in our nation, so make us of the grateful ones by Your mercy O the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, and do not make us of the turning away from the Truth from You, O our Allah You surely said and Your word is the Truth; And your Lord said: Pray to Me, I will answer you. O our Allah answer our prayer-call, we turned to You to make our hearts to see the Truth from You. And to whom Allah did not make light for him, certainly he has no light.]

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
    Brother of the best foremost supporters; the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 4493 من موضوع وصف محمد رسول الله بالحقّ صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم..

- 2 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    22 - 03 - 1431 هـ
    08 - 03 - 2010 مـ
    10:56 مساءً
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

مزيدٌ من التفصيل إلى السائلين..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسلين وآله الطيبين الطاهرين والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين، وسلامُ الله عليكم أيها السائلين الباحثين عن الحقّ من ربّ العالمين..

وقال الله تعالى:

والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه هو: لماذا كافة الكافرين من الأُمم كان جوابهم على رُسل ربهم واحداً موحداً كما أفتانا الله في مُحكم كتابه أنه ما أرسل من قبل مُحمد رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- من رسولٍ إلّا قالوا ساحرٌ أو مجنونٌ وكأنّهم تواصَوا بهذا الجواب الموحد؟ ومن ثُمّ نعلمكم عن السبب لهذا الجواب الموحد وننطق بالحقّ فإنّهم لم يتواصَ بهذا الردّ كافة الأُمم بل تواصَ شياطين الجنّ والإنس في كُلّ زمانٍ ومكان بمكرٍ معلوم حتى لا يصدّق الناس رُسل ربهم.

وتعالوا لنعلمكم بمكر الشياطين المُستمر، فإنهم يوسوِسون لبعض الأشخاص أنّه نبيٌ من ربّ العالمين حتى يشهر نفسه أنه نبيٌّ ومن ثُمّ يمرضه المسّ الذي يتخبّطه فيجعله مجنوناً حتى يتبيّن للناس جنونه ثُمّ يعلم الناس أنّه مجنونٌ وليس رسولاً من ربّ العالمين كما يزعم. والحكمة الخبيثة من ذلك المكر هو حتى إذا بعث الله رسولاً حقاً من ربّ العالمين فأوّل ردٍّ عليه يقول له قومه إنّه مجنونٌ وليس رسولاً من ربّ العالمين نظراً لأنّهم تعودوا على هذه الظاهرة من قبل، ومن ثُمّ يُعرض الناس عن رسول ربِّهم ويصفونه بالجنون، ولكنها بقيت أمام الشيطان عقبة وهو لو يؤيّد الله رسوله الذي أرسله بآية التصديق مُعجزةً من عند الله بقدرة الله وعلم الشياطين أنّه سوف يتبيّن للناس أنّه ليس بمجنون بل هو رسول من ربّ العالمين ولذلك أيّده الله بمعجزةٍ خارقةٍ من عنده ليعلموا أنّه رسولٌ من ربّ العالمين. ومن ثُمّ اخترع الشياطين سحر التخييل فيُعلّموه لأشخاص من الناس من الذين استهوتهم الشياطين فيأمروهم أن يروا الناس هذه المُعجزات السحرية. والحكمة الخبيثة الشيطانية من اختراع سحر التخييل هي حتى إذا أيّد الله رُسله بآيات التصديق من ربِّهم ومن ثُمّ يقول الناس لرسول ربهم لقد علمنا الآن أنّك لست بمجنون كما توقعنا بل أنت ساحر! وبسبب هذا المكر الخبيث من حكمة الشيطان الأكبر إبليس في كل زمانٍ ومكانٍ لم يُصدق الأُمم رُسل ربِّهم، فأوّل ما يبعث اللهُ الرسولَ إلى قومه يقولون له مجنونٌ وذلك لأنّهم تعودوا على هذه الظاهرة من قبل وعلموا بشخصٍ قال أنّه نبيٌ ومن ثُمّ تبيّن للناس أنّه مجنونٌ، حتى إذا أيّد الله رسوله بمُعجزة التصديق لتكون آيةً لصدقه من ربِّه إلى قومِه ومن ثم يقول له قومه: "إذاً فأنت لست بمجنون بل أنت ساحرٌ عليم". ولذلك حين بعث الله رسوله موسى عليه الصلاة والسلام إلى فرعون فكان جواب فرعون بما يلي وقال:
    {قَالَ إِنَّ رَسُولَكُمُ الَّذِي أُرْسِلَ إِلَيْكُمْ لَمَجْنُونٌ} [الشعراء:27].

ومن ثُمّ ردَّ عليه رسولُ الله موسى صلى الله عليه وأخيه هارون وآلهم وسلم وقال لفرعون:
    {قَالَ أَوَلَوْ جِئْتُكَ بِشَيْءٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿٣٠﴾ قَالَ فَأْتِ بِهِ إِن كُنتَ مِنَ الصَّادِقِينَ ﴿٣١﴾ فَأَلْقَىٰ عَصَاهُ فَإِذَا هِيَ ثُعْبَانٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٣٢﴾ وَنَزَعَ يَدَهُ فَإِذَا هِيَ بَيْضَاءُ لِلنَّاظِرِينَ ﴿٣٣﴾ قَالَ لِلْمَلَإِ حَوْلَهُ إِنَّ هَٰذَا لَسَاحِرٌ عَلِيمٌ ﴿٣٤﴾ يُرِيدُ أَن يُخْرِجَكُم مِّنْ أَرْضِكُم بِسِحْرِهِ فَمَاذَا تَأْمُرُونَ ﴿٣٥﴾ قَالُوا أَرْجِهْ وَأَخَاهُ وَابْعَثْ فِي الْمَدَائِنِ حَاشِرِينَ ﴿٣٦﴾ يَأْتُوكَ بِكُلِّ سَحَّارٍ عَلِيمٍ ﴿٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء].

وذلك لأنهم تعوّدوا على أشخاصٍ يُرون الناس مُعجزات سحريّة في خيال الأعين برغم أن ليس لها أي أساس من الحقيقة على الواقع الحقيقي، ولكنّ الشياطين نجحوا بهذا المكر فلم يصدّق الأُمم رُسل ربهم فأول ما يبعث الله رسوله إلى قومه يقولون له مجنون. وسبب قولهم ذلك هو بسبب مكر الشيطان يوسوس لأحد الأشخاص أنه نبيٌّ ومن ثُمّ يجعله من بعد ما يدّعي النبوّة مجنوناً في نظر الناس بتصرفات غريبة فيتبيّن لهم أنه مجنونٌ. ولذلك أوّل ما يبعث الله الرسول إلى قومه يقولون له مجنون حتى إذا أيّده الله بآية التصديق من عنده فيتغير حُكمهم على رسولهم فيقولوا بل أنت ساحرٌ عليم! وبسبب هذا المكر المُستمر من حكمة الشياطين فما يرُسل الله رسولاً إلى قومه إلّا قالوا ساحرٌ أو مجنون بسبب هذا المكر المُستمر عبر العصور، وذلك هو البيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى:

فمن ذا الذي يستطيع أن يأتيكم بهذا البيان المُفصل من مُحكم كتاب الله غير الإنسان الذي علّمه الله البيان الحقّ للقُرآن الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من ربكم؟ ولكن للأسف لا يزال الناس مُعرضين عن المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربهم ممن أظهرهم الله على أمرنا في الشبكة العالميّة إلّا من رحم ربي، وسبب إعراضهم عن تصديق المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربهم هو كذلك بسبب مكر الشياطين لأنهم وسوسوا في كُل عصرٍ لأشخاص من البشر بأنه المهديّ المُنتظر، فبين الحين والآخر يظهر للمُسلمين مهديٌّ مُنتظرٌ جديدٌ حتى سئِم المُسلمون هذه الظاهرة بانتحال شخصيّة المهديّ المنتظَر في كُل عصر، والحكمة الخبيثة من الشيطان الأكبر هي حتى إذا بعث الله للبشر المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربهم ليعلّمهم البيان الحقّ للذكر وينذرهم أنّهم دخلوا في عصر أشراط الساعة الكُبر ومن ثُمّ ما كان رد المُسلمين للمهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربهم إلّا أن قالوا: "بل أنت كذابٌ أشِر ومثلك كمثل مُدّعين شخصيّة المهديّ المنتظَر من قبلك وفي عصرك". ومن ثُمّ يعرضون عن دعوة المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربهم إلّا أولو الألباب الذين لم يحكموا على ناصر مُحمد اليماني من قبل التفكّر والتدبر في أساس دعوته وسُلطان علمه بل استمعوا إلى دعوته وتدبروا في سُلطان علمه بالعقل والمنطق ومن ثُمّ تبين لهم أنه ليس مُفترياً كذاباً بل يحاجُّ الناس بآياتٍ محكماتٍ هُنّ أم الكتاب فأخرجهم المهديّ المنتظَر من الظُلمات إلى النور وشرح الله صدورهم وطمأن قلوبهم وبصّرهم بالحقّ من ربهم، وسبب هُداهم هو لأنهم استخدموا عقولهم التي أنعم الله بها عليهم وقالوا: "وما لنا لا نتّبع دعوة الحقّ من ربّ العالمين؟ فكيف لا نتبع الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من ربّ العالمين وهو يحاجُّنا بآياتٍ بيناتٍ هُنّ أمّ الكتاب في القُرآن العظيم وكنّا عنها غافلين؟ بل كأنها تنزلت اليوم من ربّ العالمين برغم وجودها في القُرآن العظيم! فكيف نُكذّب بدعوة ناصر مُحمد اليماني وهو يحاجنا بآياتٍ بيناتٍ في القُرآن العظيم فمن كذّبه فإنه لم يكذّب ناصر مُحمد اليماني بل كذب الله ورسوله المبعوث بهذا القُرآن العظيم، وذلك لأنّ ناصر مُحمد اليماني لم نجده يقول قال الإمام المهديّ بل قال الله ورسوله، ولا يكفر بكتاب الله وسنّة رسوله وإنما يُغربل سنة مُحمد رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- من الأحاديث المُفتراة فيقذف على الحديث المُفترى بآيةٍ مُحكمةٍ من القُرآن العظيم فيدمغه فإذا هو زاهقٌ وتبين للناس أنّه حديث مُفترى عن النبيّ -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- من الأحاديث التي لم يقُلها عليه الصلاة والسلام، كما أثبت لنا من قبل كيفية طريقة شياطين الجنّ والإنس لصدِّ المُسلمين عن اتّباع القُرآن العظيم برغم أنّ ناصر مُحمد اليماني لم يكن موجوداً في عصر مكر الشياطين بل هو من جيلنا ومن أُمّتنا هذه ولكنه علّمنا بمكر الشياطين في الزمن القديم وفصّله لنا تفصيلاً وليس برواية ظنيّة ولا حديثٍ مُفترى ولا من الأساطير ولا من كُتاب قيس وليلى ولا من كُتاب الزير سالم أبو ليلى المهلهل ولا من كُتاب ميشيل عفلق؛ بل من مُحكم كتاب الله القُرآن العظيم؛ بل فصّل لنا كيفية مكر الشياطين ليصدّوا البشر منذ الأزل القديم مكراً واحداً موحداً ولم يكشف مكرهم ويفصّلهُ للناس تفصيلاً إلّا الإمام ناصر مُحمد اليماني، وليس تفصيلاً من رأسه من ذات نفسه بالظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً بل فصّله من كتاب الله تفصيلاً بآياتٍ مُحكماتٍ بيّناتٍ لعالم الأُمّة وجاهلها، حتى جعلنا ناصر مُحمد اليماني بين خيارين لا ثالث لهما، فإمّا أن نُصدق أنه المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّ العالمين أو نُكذّب بكتاب الله القُرآن العظيم، وكيف نُعرض عن كتاب الله القُرآن العظيم الذي يهدينا به ناصر مُحمد اليماني إلى الصراط المُستقيم ونحن بالقُرآن مؤمنون من قبل أن يبعث الله المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر مُحمد اليماني، فما لنا لا نتّبع الحقّ، وما بعد الحقّ إلّا الضلال؟ ولن نُعرض عن دعوة الحقّ من ربّ العالمين بسبب مكر الشياطين المفترين شخصيّة المهديّ المنتظَر ولذلك يظنّ الذين لا يتفكرون في دعوته وسُلطان علمه أنّ ناصر مُحمد اليماني ليس إلّا كمثل المهديين المُفترين فأولئك وقعوا في مصيدة الشياطين ونجح فيهم مكرهم فأعرضوا عن دعوة الإمام المهديّ ناصر مُحمد اليماني، وذلك لأنهم حكموا عليه من قبل أن يستمعوا إلى قوله ويتفكرون في سُلطان علمه لأنهم ليسوا من أولي الألباب من الذين يستمعون القول ويتّبعون أحسنه إن كان هو الحقّ من ربّ العالمين تقبّلته عقولهم، وذلك لأنه إذا كان ناصرُ مُحمد اليماني مجنوناً قد أذهب الله عقله فلم يذهب الله عقولنا بل تفكّرنا في دعوته بالعقل، وبما أنّ منطقه يقبله العقل والمنطق فإذاً هو ليس بمجنون بل ينطق بالحقّ ويهدي إلى صراطٍ مُستقيم، فالحمدُ لله الذي جعلنا من أولي الألباب الذين لم يحكموا من قبل التدبر والتفكر. وناصر مُحمد اليماني والمهديين المُفترين شخصيته في عصره يُعتبروا خصمين مُختلفين، فكيف نحكم بينهم أيُّهم على الحقّ من قبل أن نسمع بما لديهم؟ وكثيرٌ من الذين اتّبعوا ناصر مُحمد اليماني سبق وأن تدبروا في دعوة أشخاص آخرين كلّ منهم يدّعي أنه المهديّ المنتظَر ومن ثُمّ نظرنا إلى سُلطان علمهم فوجدنا جميع المُفترين لشخصية المهديّ المنتظَر لم يؤيدهم الله بسُلطان العلم المُقنع والمُلجم لمن يحاورهم من أهل العلم بل يقولون على الله بالظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً، ومن ثُمّ وضعنا مقارنةً بين علمهم وسُلطان علم ناصر مُحمد اليماني فوجدنا أنّ الفرق عظيم كالفرق بين الظُلمات والنور، ومن ثُمّ تبين لنا أنّ ناصر مُحمد اليماني هو الذي على الحقّ ويدعو إلى الحقّ ويهدي إلى صراطٍ مُستقيمٍ برغم أنّ من الأنصار من أرجأ التصديق بناصر مُحمد اليماني عدد سنين لعلّه يغير ادّعاءه من الإمام المهديّ إلى النبوّة أو إلى الربوبيّة فإذا دعوته ثابتة على أساس متينٍ؛ أساس التقوى من ربّ العالمين، فكم ينذرنا وجميع المُسلمين أن لا نقول على الله ما لم نعلم وأفتانا أنّ ذلك من أمر الشيطان أن تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون، وأتانا بالسُلطان المُبين عن أمر الشيطان، وقال الله تعالى:
    {إِنَّمَا يَأْمُرُكُم بِالسُّوءِ وَالْفَحْشَاءِ وَأَن تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿١٦٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

ومن ثُمّ علمنا أنّ ذلك مُحرّمٌ أن نقول على الله ما لم نعلم وأتانا بالسُلطان المبين. وقال الله تعالى:
    {قُلْ إِنَّمَا حَرَّمَ رَبِّيَ الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ وَالْإِثْمَ وَالْبَغْيَ بغير الحقّ وَأَن تُشْرِكُوا بِاللَّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا وَأَن تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٣٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

ومن ثُمّ علّمنا أنّ القول على الله بالظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً ويحتمل الصح ويحتمل الخطأ أنّ ذلك من أمر الشيطان وليس من أمر الرحمن.

ومن ثُمّ عرّف لنا ناصر مُحمد اليماني ما هو الاجتهاد وقال: ليس الاجتهاد أن تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون كما يزعم المُفترون فإن أصبتم فلكم أجران وإن أخطأتم فلكم أجر! بل ذلك حديث جاءكم من عند غير الله ورسوله بل من عند الشيطان الرجيم لكي تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون فتزعمون أن ذلك هو الاجتهاد! ومن ثُمّ أفتانا الإمام الحق ناصر مُحمد اليماني عن الاجتهاد وقال: "إن الاجتهاد هو أن تجتهد في البحث عن الحق حتى يهديك الله إلى الحق بعلمٍ وسُلطانٍ مُبين لا يحتمل الصح أو الخطأ؛ بل الحق من ربّ العالمين بعلمٍ وسُلطانٍ مُبين من الرحمن، ومن ثم تدعوا الناس على بصيرةٍ من ربكم فتلجموا بالحقّ من يجادلكم فتُهيمنوا بعلمٍ وسُلطانٍ مُبينٍ من ربّ العالمين، ما لم ذلك فكيف تقنعوا الناس بشيءٍ لا تعلموه أنتم علم اليقين أنّه الحقّ من ربّ العالمين، ومن قال لا أعلم فقد أفتى وآتاه الله كأجر العالم المُفتي بعلمٍ وهُدًى وذلك لأنه اتّقى الله ولم يقل عليه ما لم يعلم، وكذلك أفتانا ناصر مُحمد اليماني إنّ الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون بل بقول الاجتهاد الذي يحتمل الصح والخطأ يحملون وزرهم ووزر الذين يضلونهم بغير علم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {لِيَحْمِلُوا أَوْزَارَهُمْ كَامِلَةً يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۙ وَمِنْ أَوْزَارِ الَّذِينَ يُضِلُّونَهُم بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ أَلَا سَاءَ مَا يَزِرُونَ ﴿٢٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النحل].

وذلك لأنّ زلة عالم تكون سبب في ضلال أُمَمٍ بأسرها من الذين اتّبعوه برغم أنّ الله أمر في مُحكم كتابه إلى طالب العلم أن لا يتّبع العالم بالإتباع الأعمى بل أمر الله طلاب العلم أن يستخدموا عقولهم من قبل الإتباع هل ينطق هذا الداعية بالحق ويهدي إلى صراطٍ مُستقيم على بصيرةٍ من ربه؟ تصديقاً لأمر الله إلى طُلاب العلم في قوله تعالى:
    {وَلَا تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولَٰئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْئُولًا ﴿٣٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

وسبحان الله العظيم! ولم نجد ناصر مُحمد اليماني يُشدّد على الناس في دينهم بل كما أمره الله، وعلّمنا أنّ الله يُريد بنا اليُسر ولا يُريد بنا العُسر، ولكننا وجدنا ناصر مُحمد اليماني لمن أشد المُتشدّدين في الدين على أن لا تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون فينهى عُلماء المنابر أن ينطقوا للأُمّة بعلم الظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً حتى إذا أنهى الخطيب خطبته ومن ثُمّ يقول هذا والله أعلم فإن أخطأت فمن نفسي، فيقول ناصر مُحمد اليماني إذاً عليك وزر خطئك وخطأ من تُضلِّهم بعلمك يا من تقول في دين الله ما لم تعلم علم اليقين أنه الحقّ من ربّ العالمين.
    والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه: فهل من العقل والمنطق أن ينهانا ناصر مُحمد اليماني أن نقول على الله ما لم نعلم ومن ثُمّ يُخالفنا لما ينهانا عنه فيقول هو على الله أنّه المهديّ المنتظَر ما لم يعلم أنّه لمن الصادقين وأنّه الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من ربّ العالمين؟ فكيف يجتمع النور والظُلمات؟ وذلك لأنّ ناصر مُحمد اليماني ليس من الجاهلين حتى يقول إنّ الله اصطفاه المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله ربّ العالمين افتراءً على الله وهو يعلم جزاء من يقول على الله ما لم يعلم؟ فكيف يخالفنا لما ينهانا عنه ويفتري أنّه المهديّ المنتظَر من ربّ العالمين فهل يُقبل العقل ذلك؟ وقد تبيّن لنا أن الله زاده بسطةً في العلم على كافة علماء الأُمّة، والعلم نور، فكيف تجتمع الظُلمات والنور؟ وإن أخطأ عُلماء الفقه في فتاوى فهو نتيجة جهلهم وتصديقهم بالحديث المُفترى أن لكُل مُجتهدٍ نصيب من الأجر، فإن أصاب فله أجران وإن أخطأ فله أجر، ولذلك لم يكن علماء الأمّة يبالوا في الفتوى أو يتدبروا في سُلطان علمهم هل يقبله العقل والمنطق نتيجة الثقة في الروايات والأحاديث أنّها عن أناس ثقات ولذلك لم يعرضوها على كتاب الله هل تُخالفه في شيءٍ؟ ولكن ناصر مُحمد اليماني ذكيّ وليس غبياً، فكيف يمكن أن يقول أنّه المهديّ المنتظَر الحكم بين علماء الأمّة فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون، ويُفتي أنه لا يجادله عالم من القُرآن إلّا غلبه بالحق ما لم يكن ناصر مُحمد اليماني لديه الثقة المُطلقة من المُعلّم الذي تولى تعليم ناصر مُحمد اليماني، ولذلك تجدون ناصر مُحمد اليماني واثقاً كُل الثقة أنّه هو المُهيمن على كافة علماء الأمّة من المُسلمين واليهود والنصارى بسُلطان البيان الحقّ للقُرآن.

والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه: فهل وجدنا ناصر مُحمد اليماني مغروراً كمثل مُصارع يدخل الحلبة وهو يبرز عضلاته ويظن أنّه شخص لا يُقهر وسرعان من يصرعه مصارع أشد منه قوة؟ وهذا ما كان سوف يحدث لو كان ناصر مُحمد اليماني مغروراً لوجدنا ولو عالم واحد يهيمن على ناصر مُحمد اليماني في مسألة أو في عدة مسائل فيأتي بعلم هو أهدى من علم ناصر مُحمد اليماني وأصدق قيلاً وأحسن تأويلاً وأهدى سبيلاً، والنتيجة قد تبيّنت على مدار خمس سنوات، فكلما وفد إلى طاولة الحوار عالمٌ يحاجّ ناصر مُحمد اليماني في مسألة إلّا هيمن عليه الإمام ناصر مُحمد اليماني بعلمٍ وسُلطانٍ من مُحكم القُرآن ذلك خير وأحسن تأويلاً، وتبيّن لنا أنّ الله أصدق ناصر مُحمد اليماني الرؤيا بالحقّ وأنّه حقاً لا يجادله أحد من القُرآن العظيم إلّا هيمن عليه ناصر مُحمد اليماني بالفُرقان من ذات القُرآن، وبما أنّ الله أصدق عبده الرؤيا بالحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي فقد أصبحت حجّة من بعد التصديق من ربّ العالمين على الواقع الحقيقي وتبيّن لنا أنّه حقاً أفتاه مُحمد رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- في شأنه أنّه المهديّ المنتظَر وأنّه لن يجادله أحد من القُرآن إلّا غلبه بالحق الإمام ناصر مُحمد اليماني".
    انتهى قول الأنصار الافتراضي إلى من يُحاجُّهم ويقول لهم كيف صدّقتم أنّ الإمام المهديّ هو حقاً ناصر مُحمد اليماني، فانسخوا هذا البيان يا أحباب قلبي واتلوه أو أعطوه لمن يسألكم كيف صدّقتم الإمام ناصر مُحمد اليماني؟

ويا أيها السائل الكريم مرحباً بك في طاولة الحوار العالميّة الحُرّة للمهديّ المنتظَر ناصر مُحمد اليماني، ولكنك أخي الكريم تُريد أن تَردُّني إلى أن أبدأ معك من الصفر! وأقول لك كيف علمت أنّي المهديّ ومتى علمت أنّي المهديّ ونسيت أنه قد سبقوك بهذا السؤال مئات السائلين، وكذلك تنهى الأنصار أن يأتوا لك بالردّ المكتوب من قبل وتُريد أن تشغلنا بردٍّ جديدٍ! أفلا تكلف نفسك أن تكتب كلمة بحثك وتتدبر في بيانات ناصر مُحمد اليماني وفي الردود عليه وكيف هيمن بسُلطان العلم على مدار خمس سنوات؟ ولا نزال مهيمنين بسُلطان العلم من ربّ العالمين، فكيف يُهزم من كان مُعلّمه الله؟ وحاشا لله لن يغلبه أحد. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنكُمْ فَإِن تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَالرَّسُولِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ذَٰلِكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلًا ﴿٥٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

وأما بالنسبة لمن يدّعي أنّه الإمام المهدي، فاعلم أيّها السائل الكريم إنّ الله لم يجعل الرؤيا في المنام هي سُلطان علم الدّاعية وحُجّته على العالمين، إذاً لبدّلوا الشياطين دين الله تبديلاً؛ بل لكُل دعوى بُرهان .تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [النمل: ٦٤].

وبما أنكم لا تنتظرون نبياً ولا رسولاً بل رجُل من الصالحين يزيدهُ الله على كافة علماء الأمّة بسطةً في علم البيان للقُرآن العظيم فأصبح البُرهان المُبين هو حصرياً من القُرآن العظيم المحفوظ من التحريف. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ هَٰذَا ذِكْرُ مَن مَّعِيَ وَذِكْرُ مَن قَبْلِي بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ الْحَقَّ فَهُم مُّعْرِضُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:24].

وما بعد الحق إلّا الضلال، وما كان للحقّ أن يأتي مُتّبعاً لأهواء المُختلفين بل حكمُ عدل وذو قول فصل وما هو بالهزل من ربّ العالمين، وذلك لأنّي الإمام المهديّ أحاجّكم بكلام الله، فهل تعلمون كلاماً هو أصدقُ من كلام الله قيلاً وأهدى سبيلاً؟ بل أحكمُ بين المُختلفين في الدين بحُكم الله أستنبطه لهم من مُحكم القُرآن العظيم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللَّهِ حُكْمًا لِّقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:50].

وأما بالنسبة لتاريخ العذاب، أفلا تعلمون أنّ تاريخ يوم القمر يضم ثلاثين تاريخاً من تواريخ البشر؟ وكذلك يوم الله في الحساب في مُحكم الكتاب تجدون تاريخ اليوم الواحد من أيام الله يضم 360000 من أيام تاريخ البشر وهو ليس إلّا يومٌ واحدٌ من تاريخ أيام الله. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَيَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالْعَذَابِ وَلَن يُخْلِفَ اللَّهُ وَعْدَهُ وَإِنَّ يَوْمًا عِندَ رَبِّكَ كَأَلْفِ سَنَةٍ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ ﴿٤٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

وحتى ولو علّمني الله بتاريخ وقوع العذاب حسب تاريخ يوم البشر فلم أرَ أنّه من صالحكم أن أعلّمكم بتاريخ الحدث بالضبط، وذلك لأنّ 999 في الألف من المُسلمين سوف يُنظِروا التصديق بخليفة ربهم واتّباع دعوته حتى يأتي التاريخ المعلوم ليَنظروا هل يأتي العذابُ الأليم؟ ومن ثُمّ يقولوا ربنا اكشف عنا العذاب إنّا مؤمنون وذلك لأنهم قوم لا يفقهون، وقال الله تعالى:
    {أَثُمَّ إِذَا مَا وَقَعَ آمَنتُم بِهِ آلْآنَ وَقَدْ كُنتُم بِهِ تَسْتَعْجِلُونَ ﴿٥١﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

وذلك لأنّ قلوبهم لم تعد مُبصرةٌ للحقّ إلّا من رحم ربي؛ بل أصبحت مثل قلوب كثيرٍ من المُسلمين كمثل قلوب القوم الذين قالوا:
    {وَإِذْ قَالُوا اللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَٰذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

فهل ترون أن الذين دعوا ربهم بهذا الدُعاء قد آتاهم الله الحكمة حتى تنهجوا نهجهم يا من تُنظِروا التصديق بدعوة الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من ربِّهم حتى يُمطر عليهم كوكب سقر بحجارةٍ من نار في الدُخان المُبين ومن ثُمّ يقولون ربّنا اكشف عنا العذاب إنا مؤمنون.. فهل هذه هي حكمة بالغة في نظركم؟ بل تعالوا لنعلّمكم بالحكمة الحقّ، فقولوا:
    [ ربنا ظلمنا أنفسنا فإن لم تغفر لنا وترحمنا لنكونن من الخاسرين، ربنا لا علم لنا إلّا ما علّمتنا إنك أنت العليم الحكيم، اللهم إن كان ناصر مُحمد اليماني هو الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الذي بشّر به مُحمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم فاجعلنا من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور حتى لا يكون العثور عليه حسرةً علينا فنصبح من النادمين من بعد أن تُظهرهُ على العالمين حتى لا نقول لقد أعثرنا الله عليه في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور ولكننا لم نكن من الشاكرين، اللهم إن كان ناصر مُحمد اليماني من الصادقين فقد مننت علينا أن بعثت الإمام المهديّ في أُمّتنا فاجعلنا من الشاكرين برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين ولا تجعلنا من المُعرضين عن الحق من عندك، اللهم إنك قلت وقولك الحق وقال ربكم ادعوني استجب لكم اللهم فأجب دعوتنا فقد أنبنا إليك لتبصّر قلوبنا بالحق بنور من لدنك ومن لم يجعل الله له نوراً فما لهُ من نور ].

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين ..
    أخو الأنصار السابقين الأخيار؛ المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر مُحمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

3. افتراضي

- 3 -

21 - 02 - 1430 AH
    17 - 02 - 2009 AD
    12:56 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

Thank you..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather seal of the prophets and messengers my ideal rowmodel and my excellent exemplar Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, after this..

I swear by Allah the Great that I saw indeed that I look like him to a degree as if I am of his backbone (progeny) directly as a man look like his father so much, and for that I know for certain that you are from the Truthful ones, indeed by Allah the Exalted Most High, the Great, if I saw that your vision has a thing other than the Truth I would not complemented you no matter how much you praised us, but I bear witness that you Truly saw Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, And what make you know that he look like Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and I look like him, whenever I saw him in the sleep, and I had spoke to some of the supporters about this before you came to us, and even that the vision belongs to it owner but your vision I know that it is True because I certainly know that I saw Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him- similar to me to a great extent in the length and width and posture and the face even the hair of the head and for that I left my head uncovered for the searchers about the Truth or whom Allah made them see Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in the righteous vision, and you acquitted your conscience, and Allah guided you to the straight path, and welcome to you among the supporters O sister of the Imam Mahdi in Allah’s religion.

Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 4494 من موضوع وصف محمد رسول الله بالحقّ صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم..

- 3 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    21 - 02 - 1430 هـ
    17 - 02 - 2009 مـ
    12:56 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

شكراً لك..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين وصلى الله على خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسلين قدوتي وأُسوتي مُحمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، وبعد..

أُقسم بالله العظيم أنّي رأيتُ أني أشبهه لدرجة وكأني من صلبه مباشرةً كمثل رجل يشبه أباه كثيراً، ولذلك أعلمُ علمَ اليقين أنّك لمن الصادقين، ألّا والله العلي العظيم لو كنت أرى رؤياكِ فيها شيئاً من غير الحقّ لما جاملتكِ مهما أثنيتِ علينا، ولكنّي أشهدُ أنك حقاً رأيتِ مُحمداً رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، وما يُدريك أنه يشبه ناصرَ مُحمد اليماني وأنا أشبهه كلما رأيته في المنام وقد كلمت بعض الأنصار عن هذا من قبل أن تأتي إلينا، ولو أنّ الرؤيا تخصّ صاحبها ولكن رؤياك أعلم أنّها حقاً لأني أعلم أني رأيت مُحمداً رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم- يشبهني إلى حدّ كبير في الطول والعرض والقامة والوجه حتى شعر الرأس ولذلك تركت رأسي مكشوفاً للباحثين عن الحقّ أو الذي أراهم الله مُحمداً رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- في الرؤيا الصالحة، وبرئت ذمتك وهداك الله إلى الصراط المُستقيم وأهلاً وسهلاً بك بين الأنصار يا أُخت الإمام المهديّ في دين الله.

أخوك؛ الإمام ناصر مُحمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

4. افتراضي

- 4 -

19 - 08 - 1430 AH
    11 - 08 - 2009 AD
    10:55 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

(Reply to Ibn Haritha) How can you leave the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, then you argue with me about (Aqna) roundish tip nose!

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

O Zaid Bin Haritha, despite that I know I look like my grandfather to a great extent but I do not debate you with the vision, surely the vision belongs to its owner, but I have a question I direct it to Zaid Bin Haritha and he is not like Zaid in a thing! So let us suppose that Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him- left a picture four by six to the Awaited Mahdi and one day the people found a man where the picture just applied on him as an exact match as the original (picture), then a caller called out O people receive the good news surely the Awaited Mahdi just appeared, so the scholars of the nation looked at him and compared the picture then the scholars of the nation said: “Therefore you are the Imam Mahdi so rule among us in what we differ in it and teach us with the explanatory-statement for the Quran the decisive and the similar of it, and teach us its secrets, and bring to us the knowledge which the mind and logic accept it”. Then the man said: “I do not know”, despite that the picture had matched him, but unfortunately he could not rule among the scholars of the nation in spite that they just agreed that he is the Awaited Mahdi because the picture applied upon him as well his name Mohammad son of Abdullah or Mohammad son of Al-Hasan Al-Askari but he could not rule between the Sunna and the Shiites in what they differ therein, so he stood helpless, then they the Shiites and the Sunnis gone from him so the they left him standing after they unanimously agreed upon him that he is the Awaited Mahdi due to the exact-fit of the picture and the name whether Mohammad son of Al-Hasan Al-Askari or Mohammad son of Abdullah, even if they did not find him understand any thing from the knowledge of the True explanatory-statement for the Book and he could not rule among them in what they differed therein then the Sunna and the Shiites turned away from him because Allah did not support him with the authority of knowledge, therefore he became who the picture applied upon him and the name neither nourishing nor satisfying hunger! So keep your duty to Allah, O man.

I swear by the Great Who gives life to the bones when it is decayed that the proof is the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran, so who is the one argues with me from the Quran but I dominated over him with with knowledge and authority from the Quran itself, and not as the explanation of the interpreters, in fact I bring to you the proof for the explanatory-statement from the same Quran, how much you are ignorant? How can you leave the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, then you argue with me about (Aqna) roundish tip nose! While you do not know how (Aqna) the roundish tip nose would be, and your scholars differed about clarifying the roundish tip nose, I would never debate with you about the (slender) round tip nose although I know that he (Mohammad) matches my image but I know that people look alike, and Allah did not make the argument in the picture/image neither in the name, nor in the vision when sleeping; in fact the irrefutable argument is in the knowledge, and for that Allah the Most High said: {Whoever then disputes with you in this matter after the knowledge that has come to you,..}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:61
    {فَمَنْ حَاجَّكَ فِيهِ مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:61].

That’s because the argument is in the knowledge, and for that Allah the Most High said: {Whoever then disputes with you in this matter after the knowledge that has come to you, say: Come! Let us call our sons and your sons and our women and your women and our people and your people, then let us be earnest in prayer, and invoke the curse of Allah on the liars.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:61
    {فَمَنْ حَاجَّكَ فِيهِ مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ فَقُلْ تَعَالَوْا نَدْعُ أَبْنَاءَنَا وَأَبْنَاءَكُمْ وَنِسَاءَنَا وَنِسَاءَكُمْ وَأَنفُسَنَا وَأَنفُسَكُمْ ثُمَّ نَبْتَهِلْ فَنَجْعَل لَّعْنَتَ اللَّهِ عَلَى الْكَاذِبِينَ ﴿٦١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران]
    The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 4495 من موضوع وصف محمد رسول الله بالحقّ صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم..

- 4 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
    20 - 11 - 1430 هـ
    08 - 11 - 2009 مـ
    10:55 مسـاءً
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

( الردّ على ابن حارثة )
    فكيف تترك البيان الحقّ للقرآن فتحاجّني بأقنى الأنف !

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
    ويا زيد ابن حارثة، فبرغم أنّي أعلم أنّي أشبه جدي إلى حدٍّ كبيرٍ ولكنّي لا أحاجّكم بالرؤيا والرؤيا تخصُّ صاحبها، ولكن لي سؤال أوجِّهُهُ إلى زيد بن حارثة وليس كمثل زيدٍ في شيء! فلنفرض أنّ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم - ترك صورة أربعة في ستة للمهديّ المنتظَر، وذات يومٍ وجد الناس رجلاً قد انطبقت عليه الصورة طبق الأصل ثم نادى مُنادٍ: "أيها الناس أبشروا فقد ظهر المهديّ المنتظَر"، فنظر إليه علماء الأمَّة وطابقوا الصورة فقال له علماء الأمّة: "إذا أنت الإمام المهديّ فاحكم بيننا فيما كنا فيه نختلف وعلِّمنا بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن مُحكمه ومُتشابهه وعلِّمنا أسراره وآتنا بالعلم الذي يقبله العقل والمنطق". ثم قال الرجل: "لا أعلم"! برغم أنّ الصورة قد انطبقت عليه ولكن للأسف لم يستطِع أن يحكم بين علماء الأمَّة برغم أنّهم قد اتّفقوا على أنّه المهديّ المنتظَر نظراً لأنّ الصورة انطبقت عليه وكذلك اسمه محمد بن عبد الله أو محمد بن الحسن العسكري ولكنّه لم يستطِع أن يحكم بين السنّة والشيعة فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون، فوقف عاجزاً، ثم تولّى عنه الشيعة والسُّنة فتركوه قائماً من بعد أن أجمعوا عليه أنّه هو المهديّ المنتظَر نظراً لتطابق الصورة والاسم سواءٌ محمد بن الحسن أو محمد بن عبد الله، حتى إذا لم يجدوه يفقه أيَّ شيءٍ من علوم البيان الحقّ للكتاب ولم يستطِع أن يحكم بينهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون فتولّى عنه السُّنة والشيعة نظراً لأنّ الله لم يؤيّده بسلطان العلم. إذاً أصبح الذي انطبقت عليه الصورة والاسم لا يُسمِن ولا يُغني من جوع، فاتّقِ الله يا رجل!

وأقسم بالعظيم من يحيي العظام وهي رميم أنّ البرهان هو البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم، فمن ذا الذي يحاجّني من القرآن إلا هيمنتُ عليه بالعلم والسلطان من ذات القرآن وليس كتفسير المُفسّرين؛ بل آتيكم بالبرهان للبيان من ذات القرآن، فكم أنتم جاهلون! فكيف تترك البيان الحقّ للقرآن فتحاجّني بأقنى الأنف وأنت لا تعلم كيف يكون أقنى الأنف، وقد اختلف علماؤك في بيانِ أقنى الأنف؟ ولن أحاجّك بأقنى الأنف برغم أنّي أعلم أنه يطابق صورتي ولكنّي أعلم أنّ الناس تتشابه، ولم يجعل الله الحجّة في الصورة ولا في الاسم ولا في الرؤيا بالمنام؛ بل الحجّة الداحضة هي في العلم، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {فَمَنْ حَاجَّكَ فِيهِ مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:61].

وذلك لأنّ الحجّة هي في العلم، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {فَمَنْ حَاجَّكَ فِيهِ مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ فَقُلْ تَعَالَوْا نَدْعُ أَبْنَاءَنَا وَأَبْنَاءَكُمْ وَنِسَاءَنَا وَنِسَاءَكُمْ وَأَنفُسَنَا وَأَنفُسَكُمْ ثُمَّ نَبْتَهِلْ فَنَجْعَل لَّعْنَتَ اللَّـهِ عَلَى الْكَاذِبِينَ ﴿٦١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
    أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ.

5. افتراضي

- 5 -

20 - 01 - 1429 AH
    29 - 01 - 2008 AD
    02:27 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

To my brother Mohammad the searcher for the Truth for real and with politeness and respect
    [Hitting the right thigh]..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, peace be upon us and upon the brother Mohammad, and upon all the Muslims in the former ones and the later ones and in the upper assembly till the day of judgement, after this..

My brother Mohammad, I swear by Allah, I do not say other than the Truth:
    In regard to hitting the right thigh surely this is True and goes on, I swear by Allah the Exalted, the Great that it was not with an intent from, in fact I do not pay attention that I am hitting my thigh with force, and that’s of my extreme joy with what my Lord taught me! and I will explain to you more as I already explained in one of the statements or replies, which is that I put in my head a verse in the Quran that I desire from my Lord to teach me the interpretation of it where it exists in the grand Quran without me open the Quran and then I turn the pages of it, and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say. But sometime the (time) of briefing to make understand lengthen upon us and might continue five to six hours while I am thinking and waiting for the briefing to make understand until when my Lord teaches me how I devise the interpretation of it so he would remind me with verses in the grand Quran being the True clear proof to this verse, then I hit my right thigh with my right hand and I say: “Allah is greater”! Joyously because I found my objective (that I am looking for). But when I was lodging to my bed I feel with little pain in my right thigh so I find it strange for what befell my thigh, and I was not paying attention that I am hitting it and with strength when my Lord teaches me the True explanatory-statement for the Quran after waiting.

As for the heaviness of the tongue perhaps we have differance between the word and its sister sometimes, so I say a word then I listen briefly then I narrate which after it, but that is causing lose in respect to the mobile phone so I get embarrassed from my friends, so the say: Why you tongue is heavy; you say the word and you listen briefly then you say the other, so why you do not say the word then that which follows it, surely talking on the phone is with (money) dirhams? And I try to hasten as much as I can, and that is what I know of the heaviness of the tongue and none other.

As for the receding hair and the description of the Awaited Mahdi surely as it is with fine precision in the description, and as well, even the mole which on my shoulder is a fact, and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say.

And as for the name, the narration is surely correct: [His name coincides my name, he fills the earth with justice as it was filled with injustice and oppression], and we had taught you in a brief statement to the name of the Awaited Mahdi; in fact we have proved from the Quran that even if Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him- said: The name of the Awaited Mahdi is Mohammed, we would have bridled you from the Quran that Allah did not make the name an argument against us, so you know that Allah did not make the argument in the name but in the knowledge and for that Allah the Most High said in the words of the son of Mary: {..and (I am) giving the good news of a Messenger who will come after me, his name is Ahmad..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Suff] 61:6, but he came Mohammad! And I bear witness that Mohammad is Ahmad himself in the Book, and that is only in order for you to know that Allah did not make the argument in the name, in fact in the knowledge, and peace, mercy of Allah the Most High and His blessings be upon you.
    [يواطئ اسمه اسمي يملأ الأرض عدلاً كما مُلئت جوراً وظلماً]
    {وَمُبَشِّراً بِرَسُولٍ يَأْتِي مِن بَعْدِي اسمه أَحْمَدُ} صدق الله العظيم [الصف:6]

Your brother; the True Awaited Mahdi, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 51091 من موضوع وصف محمد رسول الله بالحقّ صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم..

- 5 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    20 - 01 - 1429 هـ
    29 - 01 - 2008 مـ
    02:27 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

إلى أخي محمد الباحث عن الحقيقة بحقٍّ وبأدبٍ واحترامٍ
    [ضرب الفخذ الأيمن] ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلام على المرسلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين، السلام علينا وعلى الأخ محمد وعلى جميع المُسلمين في الأولين وفي الآخرين وفي الملأ الأعلى إلى يوم الدين، ثم أما بعد..

أخي محمد، أقسم بالله لا أقول لك غير الحقّ:
    * وبالنسبة لضرب الفخذ الأيمن فهذا حقٌ يجري، وأقسم بالله العلي العظيم أنّه لم يكن بقصد مني بل حتى لم آخذ بالي أنّي أضرب فخذي وبشدة، وذلك من شدّة فرحي بما علمني ربي! وسوف أشرح لكم أكثر كما سبق وشرحت ذلك في أحد البيانات أو الردود، وهو أنّي أضع في رأسي آيةً في القرآن أريد ربي يعلمني تأويلها أين يوجد في القرآن العظيم بدون أن أفتح القرآن فأقلب في صفحاته، والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ. ولكن أحياناً يطول علينا التفهيم وقد يستمر خمس إلى ست ساعات، وأنا أفكر ومنتظر للتفهيم، حتى إذا علّمني ربّي كيف أستنبط تأويلها فيذكِّرني بآيات في القرآن العظيم تكون برهان البيان الحقّ لهذه الآية، ومن ثم أضرب فخذي الأيمن بيدي اليمنى وأقول: " الله أكبر! " فَرَحاً لأني وجدت ضالتي. ولكني كنت آوي إلى فراشي فأشعر بألم قليل في فخذي الأيمن فأستغرب ما أصاب فخذي، ولم أكن آخذ بالي بأنّي أضربه وبشدة حين يعلِّمني ربّي البيان الحقّ للقرآن بعد انتظار.

* وأما ثقل اللسان فلربما يوجد لدينا فارق بين الكلمة وأختها أحياناً، فأقول الكلمة فأنصت قليلاً ثم أسرد التي بعدها، ولكن ذلك مخسِّر بالنسبة للهاتف المحمول فأحرج من زملائي فيقولون: لماذا لسانك ثقيل تقول الكلمة فتنصت قليلاً ثم تقول الأخرى فلماذا لا تقول الكلمة ثم التي يليها فالكلام في التلفون بدراهم؟ وأحاول أن أسرع قدر ما أستطيع، وذلك ما أعلمه من ثقل اللسان ولا غير.

* وأما انحسار الشعر ووصف المهديّ المنتظَر فهو كما هو بدقةٍ متناهيةٍ في الوصف، وكذلك حتى الشامة التي في كتفي حقيقة والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ.

* وأما الاسم فالحديث الصحيح هو: [يواطئ اسمه اسمي يملأ الأرض عدلاً كما مُلئت جوراً وظلماً]، وقد علمناكم في البيان المختصر لاسم المهديّ المنتظَر؛ بل وأثبتنا من القرآن بأنه حتى لو قال محمدٌ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، قال: اسم المهديّ المنتظَر محمد، لألجمناكم من القرآن بأنّ الاسم لم يجعله الله حجّة علينا، وحتى تعلموا بأنّ الله لم يجعل الحجّة في الاسم بل في العلم لذلك قال الله تعالى على لسان ابن مريم: {وَمُبَشِّراً بِرَسُولٍ يَأْتِي مِن بَعْدِي اسمه أَحْمَدُ} صدق الله العظيم [الصف:6]، ولكنه جاء محمداً! وأشهد أنّ محمداً هو نفسه أحمدُ في الكتاب، وإنما ذلك لكي تعلموا بأنّ الله لم يجعل الحجّة في الاسم بل في العلم، والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته.

وسلام على المرسلين، والحمدُ لله رب العلمين..
    أخوك؛ المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

6. افتراضي

- 6 -

07 - 07 - 1429 AH
    11 - 07 - 2008 AD
    08:05 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــ

A question; O (Ama) female servant of Allah..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this..

Supposedly it matched exactly as you wish according to your desire, so is that the manifest proof for the Awaited Mahdi? O female servant of Allah, surely the manifest proof is that Allah grants him knowledge of the Book so Allah increases him abundantly with True explanatory-statement for the Quran so he would be capable of ruling between all scholars of the Muslims in what they differed therein, as for the descriptions surely it will match the Truth and what was inserted then it will be contrary to this True image, as for the mole it is in my Saber and not on my cheek, as for the other mole; it is small and has few of the hair and it is located on my side. As well I do not debate you with that, in fact with the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran, so in what narration after it, will they believe? And the Judgement is for Allah and He is Swiftest in reckoning.

I may not answer some of the questions, and that is not of inability from me, but I still go into the explanatory-statement of the major questions, and despite its explanation with Truth upon the actual reality with fine precision away from wrong, (but) scholars of the Muslim did not get certain yet, so how can we return into involving in what is the smaller and more unworthy than what we clarified, it did not make a reminder for them? As that some of the vision that I do not issue fatwa in interpreting it in order (Allah) does not make it happen if it was a vision delivering ill news for the dwelling or the neighbor like the vision Mohamed Al-Arab who puts me in a critical situation to interpret it , so he thought that I am taking his question lightly! And not so, O Muhammad, in fact I avoid it for may Allah erase it then He replace the bad with good, but if it got interpreted, then surely Allah will fulfill the interpretation with Truth.

The Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 51092 من موضوع وصف محمد رسول الله بالحقّ صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم..

- 6 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    07 - 07 - 1429 هـ
    11 - 07 - 2008 مـ
    08:05 مساءً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

سؤال يا أمَة الله ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين، وبعد..

فرضاً تطابقت كما تشتهون حسب هواكم فهل ذلك هو البُرهان المُبين للمهديّ المنتظَر؟ ويا أمَة الله إنّ البُرهان المُبين هو أن يؤتيه الله علم الكتاب فيزيده الله بسطةً بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن حتى يكون جديراً بالحُكم بين جميع عُلماء المُسلمين فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون، وأما المواصفات فهي سوف تُطابق الحقّ وما كان موضوعاً فسوف يكون مخالفاً لهذه الصورة الحقّ، وأما الشّامة فهي في صابري وليست على خدي، وأما الشامة الأخرى فهي صغيرة وبها قليل من الشعر وتوجد على جنبي.
    وكذلك لا أحاجكم بذلك بل بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم، فبأي حديث بعده يؤمنون؟ والحُكم لله وهو أسرع الحاسبين.

ولربما لا أُجيب على بعض الأسئلة وليس بعجزٍ منيّ ولكنّي لا أزال أخوض في بيان أسئلةٍ كُبرى وبرغم بيانها بالحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي بدقةٍ مُتناهيةٍ عن الخطأ لم يوقن عُلماءُ المُسلمين بعد، فكيف نرجع للخوض فيما هو أصغر وأحقر مما بيّناه ولم يُحدث لهم ذكراً؟ وكذلك بعض الرؤيا لا أفتي بتأويلها حتى لا يُحقِّقها إذا كانت رؤيا تُبشّر بسوءٍ للدار أو للجار كمثل رؤيا مُحمد العربي الذي يُحرجني على تأويلها فظنّ أنّي مُستهينٌ بسؤاله! وليس كذلك يا محمد بل أتجنّبها لعل الله يمحوها فيبدل بالسوء إحساناً، أما إذا تمّ تأويلها فحتماً سوف يُصدق الله التأويل بالحقّ.

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 13-02-2018, 04:30 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 03-08-2016, 12:07 AM
  3. Fatwa about the number of wives of Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 02-05-2016, 02:37 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 13-03-2016, 02:39 PM
  5. مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 15-07-2014, 12:20 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك