1. افتراضي

In the name of Allah the Merciful
    wa alykom alsalam

A1:
    some of ayat of holly quran for your quest:
    "reading and listenig"

1-Al-Ikhlas
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Say: He, Allah, is One. (1) Allah is He on Whom all depend. (2) He begets not, nor is He begotten. (3) And none is like Him. (4)
    Al-Falaq
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of the dawn, (1) From the evil of what He has created, (2) And from the evil of the utterly dark night when it comes, (3) And from the evil of those who blow on knots, (4) And from the evil of the envious when he envies (5)
    An-Nas
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of men, (1) The King of men, (2) The god of men, (3) From the evil of the whisperings of the slinking (Shaitan), (4) Who whispers into the hearts of men, (5) From among the jinn and the men. (6)

Al-Baqara
    Aya 255
    Allah is He besides Whom there is no god, the Everliving, the Self-subsisting by Whom all subsist; slumber does not overtake Him nor sleep; whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is His; who is he that can intercede with Him but by His permission? He knows what is before them and what is behind them, and they cannot comprehend anything out of His knowledge except what He pleases, His knowledge extends over the heavens and the earth, and the preservation of them both tires Him not, and He is the Most High, the Great. (255)

Ash-Shu'ara
    from aya 41 to 48
    And when the magicians came, they said to Firon: Shall we get a reward if we are the vanquishers? (41) He said: Yes, and surely you will then be of those who are made near. (42) Musa said to them: Cast what you are going to cast. (43) So they cast down their cords and their rods and said: By Firon's power, we shall most surely be victorious. (44) Then Musa cast down his staff and lo! it swallowed up the lies they told. (45) And the magicians were thrown down prostrate; (46) They said: We believe in the Lord of the worlds: (47) The Lord of Musa and Haroun. (48

Yunus
    aya 81 and 82
    So when they cast down, Musa said to them: What you have brought is deception; surely Allah will make it naught; surely Allah does not make the work of mischief-makers to thrive. (81) And Allah will show the truth to be the truth by His words, though the guilty may be averse (to it). (82)

Al-Baqara
    aya 102
    And they followed what the Shaitans chanted of sorcery in the reign of Sulaiman, and Sulaiman was not an unbeliever, but the Shaitans disbelieved, they taught men sorcery and that was sent down to the two angels at Babel, Harut and Marut, yet these two taught no man until they had said, "Surely we are only a trial, therefore do not be a disbeliever." Even then men learned from these two, magic by which they might cause a separation between a man and his wife; and they cannot hurt with it any one except with Allah's permission, and they learned what harmed them and did not profit them, and certainly they know that he who bought it should have no share of good in the hereafter and evil was the price for which they sold their souls; had they but known this. (102)

maryam
    from aya 68 to 72
    So by your Lord! We will most certainly gather them together and the Shaitans, then shall We certainly cause them to be present round hell on their knees. (68) Then We will most certainly draw forth from every sect of them him who is most exorbitantly rebellious against the Beneficent Allah. (69) Again We do certainly know best those who deserve most to be burned therein. (70) And there is not one of you but shall come to it; this is an unavoidable decree of your Lord. (71) And We will deliver those who guarded (against evil), and We will leave the unjust therein on their knees. (72)

Al-Kahf
    aya 50
    And when We said to the angels: Make obeisance to Adam; they made obeisance but Iblis (did it not). He was of the jinn, so he transgressed the commandment of his Lord. What! would you then take him and his offspring for friends rather than Me, and they are your enemies? Evil is (this) change for the unjust. (50)
    l
    surat Al-Jin
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Say: It has been revealed to me that a party of the jinn listened, and they said: Surely we have heard a wonderful Quran, (1) Guiding to the right way, so we believe in it, and we will not set up any one with our Lord: (2) And that He-- exalted be the majesty of our Lord-- has not taken a consort, nor a son: (3) And that the foolish amongst us used to forge extravagant things against Allah: (4) And that we thought that men and jinn did not utter a lie against Allah: (5) And that persons from among men used to seek refuge with persons from among jinn, so they increased them in wrongdoing: (6) And that they thought as you think, that Allah would not raise anyone: (7) And that we sought to reach heaven, but we found it filled with strong guards and flaming stars. (8) And that we used to sit in some of the sitting-places thereof to steal a hearing, but he who would (try to) listen now would find a flame lying in wait for him: (9) And that we know not whether evil is meant for those who are on earth or whether their Lord means to bring them good: (10) And that some of us are good and others of us are below that: we are sects following different ways: (11) And that we know that we cannot escape Allah in the earth, nor can we escape Him by flight: (12) And that when we heard the guidance, we believed in it; so whoever believes in his Lord, he should neither fear loss nor being overtaken (by disgrace): (13)
    And that some of us are those who submit, and some of us are the deviators; so whoever submits, these aim at the right way: (14) And as to the deviators, they are fuel of hell: (15) And that if they should keep to the (right) way, We would certainly give them to drink of abundant water, (16) So that We might try them with respect to it; and whoever turns aside from the reminder of his Lord, He will make him enter into an afflicting chastisement: (17) And that the mosques are Allah's, therefore call not upon any one with Allah: (18) And that when the servant of Allah stood up calling upon Him, they wellnigh crowded him (to death). (19) Say: I only call upon my Lord, and I do not associate any one with Him. (20) Say: I do not control for you evil or good. (21) Say: Surely no one can protect me against Allah, nor can I find besides Him any place of refuge: (22) (It is) only a delivering (of communications) from Allah and His messages; and whoever disobeys Allah and His Apostle surely he shall have the fire of hell to abide therein for a long time. (23) Until when they see what they are threatened with, then shall they know who is weaker in helpers and fewer in number. (24) Say: I do not know whether that with which you are threatened be nigh or whether my Lord will appoint for it a term: (25) The Knower of the unseen! so He does not reveal His secrets to any, (26) Except to him whom He chooses as an apostle; for surely He makes a guard to march before him and after him, (27) So that He may know that they have truly delivered the messages of their Lord, and He encompasses what is with them and He records the number of all things. (28)

more translator Quran from HERE

A 2 and 3:
    It's good to carry the holy Quran but the protection and safeness will happen by praying and asking allah for it.. you know brother that god is the real and the only saver.. remember prophet Ayob (p.b.u.h)

A4:
    yes my brother it doesn't work.. it's one of Satan tricks.. just carry a pure heart that belong to one and only god.

A5:
    God says:
    (وَإِنِّي لَغَفَّارٌ لِّمَن تَابَ وَآمَنَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا ثُمَّ اهْتَدَىٰ)
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    And most surely I am most Forgiving to him who repents and believes and does good, then continues to follow the right direction
    انتهى الاقتباس
    صدق الله العظيم

So.. just don't believe in readers and their predictions in your heart .. and the God will not count it as a sin
    Alhamdu lella most of Muslims consider that stuff nothing more than a game.

my regards

2. افتراضي

Rember the Arabic Recitation of Actual Arabic Quran is what effects Jin , not the translation. But just to understand what you hear read the idea from translation. Peace and love beloved brother in sake of allah
    <a href=https://www.0zz0.com target=_blank rel=nofollow><a href=http://www2.0zz0.com/2017/12/04/12/284230586.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://www2.0zz0.com/2017/12/04/12/284230586.jpg</a></a>.
    اضغط الرابط ليصلك الجديد فى البث الحي :
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCer...confirmation=1

3. افتراضي

The following is a translation of the explanatory-statement for Allah's khalifa the Awaited Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni peace be upon him and his family:

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

10 - 02 - 2012 AD
    9:38 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

{My Lord, forgive me and my parents and him who enters my house believing, and the believing men and the believing women. And increase not the wrongdoers in aught but destruction!}Truthful Allah the Great [Noah] 71:28

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his pure family and all his companions and whoever followed them in goodness till the day of judgement, after this..

Indeed the treatment with the Quran to cleans the body from the evil spirit of satans, surely it is a must on the sick or who treats them [U]in the recitation of monotheistic verses to the Lord, or the powers (of Allah), or verses of chastisement for criminals, or verse that revoke the magic, or the verses of seeking refuge in the Lord from the evil-wicked ones and their work, and repetition of Surah [Al-Ikhlas] Sincerity chapter 112[/}, the fact is not all the Quran you able to burn with it the evil-wicked souls of satans, in fact some of the Quran that burns them, is it (logical) of the mind that burns them the word of Allah the Most High to tell us about the word of pharaoh king of Egypt, (Allah) said: {So he gathered and called out.(23) Then he said: I am your Lord, the most high.(24)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nazi’at] 79:23-24?? Yes indeed this of Allah’s word but it came to tell us about the saying of pharaoh the big falsehood, surely it is not right saying even if it is from Allah’s word surely you would never burn with satans, and only the Truth from their Lord that burns them that Allah commanded them in following the best of it, so the criminals refused to follow the Truth from their Lord, and each what is True that have to follow it in the grand Quran burns satans, as well the verses that mention in it Allah’s most fair names and His great attributes, so do not heal yourselves except with the verses that you see the Truth in following it or the threatening promises in it to whom they follow falsehood, or the verses that mention the chastisement to the turned away from the Truth from their Lord, and not all the Quran is a Ruqya Sharia, in fact some of the Quran a Ruqya and a healing to the believers in it only.

And for that Allah the Most High said: {And say: My Lord, make me enter a truthful entering, and make me go forth a truthful going forth, and grant me from Your presence an authority to help (me).(80) And say: The Truth has come and falsehood vanished. Surely falsehood is ever bound to vanish.(81) And We reveal of the Quran that which is a healing and a mercy to the believers, and it adds only to the perdition of the wrongdoers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra]

As for the magic of separation indeed you are able to invalidate it in repeating the word of Allah the Most High: {And they follow what satans fabricated against the kingdom of Solomon. And Solomon disbelieved not, but satans disbelieved, teaching the people enchantment. And it was not revealed to the two angels in Babel, Harut and Marut. Nor did they teach (it to) anyone, so that they should have said, We are only a trial, so disbelieve not. But they learn from these two (sources) that by which they make a separation between a man and his wife. And they cannot hurt with it anyone except with Allah’s permission. And they learn that which harms them and profits them not. And certainly they know that he who buys it has no share of good in the Hereafter. And surely evil is the price for which they have sold their souls, did they but know!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:102

And then you repeat the word of Allah the Most High: {But they learn from these two (sources) that by which they make a separation between a man and his wife. And they cannot hurt with it anyone except with Allah’s permission. And they learn that which harms them and profits them not. And certainly they know that he who buys it has no share of good in the Hereafter. And surely evil is the price for which they have sold their souls, did they but know!}Truthful Allah the Great

And any woman cast a spell to charm her husband to make him love her and makes him hate another wife of his, surely she took upon herself the burden of a grave sin.. and from the greatest crimes in the Book, and she disbelieved in what had been sent down upon Mohammad messenger of Allah, and she would never find for herself besides Allah a guardian nor a helper except that she surely repents to Allah a (goodly) repentance. Indeed many of the wives whom Allah tested them with another wife sharing her in her husband subjected to sedition of using magic-charm she brings it from the people of the separation magic, doesn’t she know that to cast magic there is a servant of magic an outcast satan harming her husband in the body and that he will share with her and her husband in their children a spiritual sharing so they do not beget any but immoral, ungrateful ones?? And for that Allah’s messenger taught you that whoever comes to bed with his wife to say:[COLOR="#800000]["O our Allah, save us from satan and save from satan what You granted us]

And we issue fatwa in killing the people of the separation sorcery if they refused the repentance from casting spells against the people and they insist on continuing in making sorcery of separation, surely here it is a must killing them for their severe danger on the nation, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to the Lord of the worlds.

Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?23436

the Original statement: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?5756
    [/COLOR]

اقتباس المشاركة 33843 من موضوع كيفية العلاج بالقرآن

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    19 - 03 - 1433 هـ
    11 - 02 - 2012 مـ
    07:38 صباحاً

ـــــــــــــــــــ

{
    رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِمَن دَخَلَ بَيْتِيَ مُؤْمِنًا وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ وَلَا تَزِدِ الظَّالِمِينَ إِلَّا تَبَارًا ﴿٢٨}
    صدق الله العظيم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله الأطهار وجميع صحابته الأبرار ومن تبعهم بإحسان إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

فإنّ العلاج يكون بالقرآن لتطهير الجسد من الروح الخبيثة من الشياطين، فعلى المرضى أو على من يرقيهم بتلاوة الآيات التوحيديّة للربّ أو القُدُراتِيَّة أو آيات العذاب للمجرمين أو آية إبطال السحر أو آيات التعويذ بالربّ من الأشرار وعملهم وتكرار سورة الإخلاص، كون ليس كافة القرآن تستطيعون أن تحرقوا به أرواح الشياطين الخبيثة بل من القرآن ما يحرقهم.

فهل من العقل أن يحرقهم قول الله تعالى ليخبرنا عن قول فرعون ملك مصر قال: {فَحَشَرَ فَنَادَىٰ ﴿٢٣﴾ فَقَالَ أَنَا رَبُّكُمُ الْأَعْلَىٰ ﴿٢٤﴾} [النازعات]؟ فهذا نعم من كلام الله ولكنّه جاء ليخبرنا عن قول فرعون الباطل الكبير فهو ليس قول حقّ، وحتى ولو كان من كلام الله فلن تحرقوا به الشياطين وإنّما يحرقهم الحقّ من ربّهم الذي أمرهم الله باتباع أحسنه فأبى واستكبر المجرمون عن اتباع الحقّ من ربّهم، ويحرق الشياطين كل ما كان حقاً يجب اتباعه في القرآن العظيم، وكذلك الآيات التي يذكر فيها أسماء الله الحسنى وصفاته العظمى، فلا ترقوا أنفسكم إلا بالآيات التي ترون الحقّ في اتباعها أو الوعيد فيها بالعذاب للذين يتّبعون الباطل أو الآيات التي تذكر عذاب المُعرضين عن الحقّ من ربّهم، وليس كل القرآن رقية شرعية بل من القرآن رقية وشفاء للمؤمنين به فقط، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَقُل ربّ أَدْخِلْنِي مُدْخَلَ صِدْقٍ وَأَخْرِجْنِي مُخْرَجَ صِدْقٍ وَاجْعَل لِّي مِن لَّدُنكَ سُلْطَانًا نَّصِيرًا ﴿٨٠﴾ وَقُلْ جَاءَ الحقّ وَزَهَقَ الْبَاطِلُ إِنَّ الْبَاطِلَ كَانَ زَهُوقًا ﴿٨١﴾ وَنُنَزِّلُ مِنَ الْقُرْآنِ مَا هُوَ شِفَاءٌ وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَلَا يَزِيدُ الظَّالِمِينَ إِلَّا خَسَارًا ﴿٨٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

وأمّا سحر التفريق فتستطيعون أن تبطلوه بتكرار قول الله تعالى:
    {
    وَاتَّبَعُوا مَا تَتْلُو الشَّيَاطِينُ عَلَىٰ مُلْكِ سُلَيْمَانَ ۖ وَمَا كَفَرَ سُلَيْمَانُ وَلَـٰكِنَّ الشَّيَاطِينَ كَفَرُوا يُعَلِّمُونَ النَّاسَ السِّحْرَ وَمَا أُنزِلَ عَلَى الْمَلَكَيْنِ بِبَابِلَ هَارُوتَ وَمَارُوتَ ۚ وَمَا يُعَلِّمَانِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ حَتَّىٰ يَقُولَا إِنَّمَا نَحْنُ فِتْنَةٌ فَلَا تَكْفُرْ ۖ فَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مِنْهُمَا مَا يُفَرِّقُونَ بِهِ بَيْنَ الْمَرْءِ وَزَوْجِهِ ۚ وَمَا هُم بِضَارِّينَ بِهِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّـهِ ۚ وَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مَا يَضُرُّهُمْ وَلَا يَنفَعُهُمْ ۚ وَلَقَدْ عَلِمُوا لَمَنِ اشْتَرَاهُ مَا لَهُ فِي الْآخِرَةِ مِنْ خَلَاقٍ ۚ وَلَبِئْسَ مَا شَرَوْا بِهِ أَنفُسَهُمْ ۚ لَوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿١٠٢} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

ومن ثم تكرّروا قول الله تعالى:
    {
    فَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مِنْهُمَا مَا يُفَرِّقُونَ بِهِ بَيْنَ الْمَرْءِ وَزَوْجِهِ ۚ وَمَا هُم بِضَارِّينَ بِهِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّـهِ ۚ وَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مَا يَضُرُّهُمْ وَلَا يَنفَعُهُمْ ۚ وَلَقَدْ عَلِمُوا لَمَنِ اشْتَرَاهُ مَا لَهُ فِي الْآخِرَةِ مِنْ خَلَاقٍ ۚ وَلَبِئْسَ مَا شَرَوْا بِهِ أَنفُسَهُمْ ۚ لَوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم.

وأي امرأة تسحر زوجها ليحبِّبها إليه ويكره زوجة له أخرى فقد احتملت إثماً عظيماً ومن أعظم الجرائم في الكتاب وكفرت بما أُنزل على محمدٍ رسول الله ولن تجد لها من دون الله وليَّاً ولا نصيراً إلا أن تتوب إلى الله متاباً، فكثير من الزوجات اللاتي ابتلاها الله بزوجةٍ أخرى تشاركها في زوجها معرّضة لفتنة استخدام السحر تجلبه من أهل سحر التفريق! أفلا تعلم أنّ للسحر خادم السحر؛ شيطان رجيم يتخبط زوجها في الجسد وأنّه سوف يشاركها وزوجها في أولادهم مشاركة روحيّة فلا يلدوا إلا فاجراً كفّاراً؟ ولذلك علّمكم محمد رسول الله أنّه من أتى زوجته أن يقول:
    [اللهم جنبنا الشيطان وجنّب الشيطان ما رزقتنا].

ونُفتي بقتل أهل سحر التفريق إذا رفضوا التوبة عن سحر الناس وأصرّوا على الاستمرار في صنع سحر التفريق فهنا يجب قتلهم لشدّة خطرهم على الأمّة.

وسلام على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
    أخوكم الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني .

[ لقراءة البيان من الموسوعة ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=5758
    اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

4. افتراضي

Vaaleykum Salam Varahmatullahi Vabaraktuh, thanks for links and ayats you have putted here. It will be helpful.

5. افتراضي

Thanks. And if me, for example, listen such ayats or read it and do not have strange reactions like people who possesed by jin does it mean i have no any magic such as "the curse", "bad eye" and et cetera..?

6. افتراضي The Quran

Salam aleykum, which is the most reliable translation of the Quran into English? I want to download it...if you know please link it to me...salam.

7. افتراضي

أخوتي اخونا يطلب رابط لتحميل افضل قاموس لترجمه القرأن الكريم
    وبارك الله بكم

8. افتراضي

Salam aleykum, thank you all for response...

9. افتراضي Nibiru's video most recent?

Salam aleykum for everybody, there is in California, USA someone could capture nibiru behind of the sun....link https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RFJ7e7PGlFk

10. افتراضي

In the name of Allah the most merciful and rewarding merciful
    Alsalm Alikum
    Brother the video seem to say that Nibru is visible to the naked eyes, well the best way to verify is to have especial filters so we don't go blind. seeing the sun or that object,
    You know can get you blind if You stare at them directly. I suggest you grab a any kind of bowel of large size ,enough to hold water and then let the sun behind you and as you are looking into the bowel You might see the reflection of that object in water . By the way this illustration I just mentioned was made to detect the presence of a new moon ,and the imams saw this illustration in a vision. Therefore, I am just jumping into conclusions that it might work to see other objects as well, especially since that object is behind the sun as the video
    wants us to believe.
    <a href=https://www.0zz0.com target=_blank rel=nofollow><a href=http://www2.0zz0.com/2017/12/04/12/284230586.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://www2.0zz0.com/2017/12/04/12/284230586.jpg</a></a>.
    اضغط الرابط ليصلك الجديد فى البث الحي :
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCer...confirmation=1

صفحة 13 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 3111213141523 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 10:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 05:41 AM