original
The Imam Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani
16 - 10 - 2011 مــ
19 - 11 - 1432 هــ
07:18 am
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

In the name of Allah most merciful, prayers and peace upon my grandfather Mohammad the messenger of Allah and upon his purified family, and upon all the supporters of Allah until the last day,
Oh my beloved administration staff of the international debate table of the awaited Mahdi before the appearance, we notified you before to never close any thread either if it’s a debate between the Ansar or between you and other people, or if it’s between the awaited Mahdi and one of truth seekers or even a devil, it’s not allowed for any one of the administration staff to close a thread, that is because that kind of action would become confuse source for the Ansar and the visitors who seek truth, and they will start to think that the Imam Mahdi couldn’t explain or provide the evidence and then ordered the thread to be close, and then you confuse the Ansar with that action which doesn’t please Allah or his messenger or the awaited Mahdi.
And oh people of the Ansar, the Imam Mahdi is not pleased with someone who cover for him and close a thread fearing that the thread is evidence upon the Imam Mahdi, no way … and after today it is forbidden for you to close any thread at all, and that authority of closing threads shall be only for the Imam Mahdi exclusively without any of the Ansar, so fear Allah Sister ********* and all of you administration staff of the debate table don’t you realize that this is a big source for confusion of the Ansar? When one of them creates a thread wanting more explanation to reassure his heart and then he finds out that the thread is closed or deleted, doesn’t that action raise doubt so that the closing of the thread becomes a reason to confuse him? So fear Allah my beloved ones and obey the command of the awaited Mahdi to never close a thread and the authority of that shall be for the awaited Mahdi alone since this mistake has been repeated more than once and threads were closed without my permission,
and oh my beloved Ansar, we already gave you the fatwa that I make traps in some of my statements but I only put those traps for other people not you my beloved Ansar, the trap is meant for the scholars of the nation since when they find it they would think they found an entrance upon the Imam Mahdi, and so they provide evidence upon him, and so they dare to debate, and then we provide our evidence with the truth and silence them with the power of the knowledge, such traps are in our fatwa:
And the dam of the Zulkarnin is between the two dams, meaning it’s between the two halves of the globe, and it is called the two dams because each of them blocks the sun light from the other so one half is dark and the other is day lit, and that is for the surface of the earth, as for the dam it is between them in a strait in the hollow earth.
End
And we mean by that the two halves of the globe, since each half is blocking the sunlight from the other, and that is for the surface of the earth from the outside, and the dam of Zulkarnin is in the center (middle) from the inner side, since there is no two dams in the hollow earth, that would make the dam of Zulkarnin useless don’t you think about it?
But Allah means with his words
{بَيْنَ السَّدَّيْنِ }{between the dams}
is the center point of the globe, since each side of the earth is blocking the sunlight from the other, and that is why Allah SWT said
{بَيْنَ السَّدَّيْنِ }{between the dams}
referring to the center of the globe, and the two dams are on the outside , and the dam of Zulkarnin is on the inner side in the hollow earth, meaning that the two dams are the two halves of the globes east and west from the outside, since each part is blocking the sunlight from the other so the day and night shall follow each other, as for the sunlight that goes through the hollow earth we gave the fatwa before that the dam of Zulkarnin has a big vent up for the sun light it is not sealed so the sunlight is not blocked when the sun is on the other side so do you understand the news or shall we give you more explanation and detail? So there is nothing wrong done by you brother *******, and don’t just convince yourself in any subject courtesy to the Imam Mahdi, and may Allah forgive all the Ansar and all of the administration team of the debate table and forgive the awaited Imam Mahdi with them, and forgive all the truth seekers and all the Muslims, and peace upon the messengers and thanks to Allah lord of the worlds.
Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani.