الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 50 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 404849505152 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 491 إلى 500 من 539
  1. افتراضي

Yes, this is a one of sects called "hajj murids" in these regions. Some of them also pray on graves of dead siblings of the sect's founder so that he helps and forgives their sins.

2. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    Assalam Akeykum,

I have two questions:

1.Does ruqyah effective by reading it on the native language ( russian, spanish and so on) ?
    2. Is it effective to make dua by the native language ( russian, spanish and so on)?
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov
    In my opinion these words of Allah shows that it is effective: "Verily, Allah does not look at your appearance or wealth, but rather He looks at your hearts and actions."

The words: "...appearence and wealth.." might be related to languages as well. The thing makes ruqya or dua effective and heard by Allah is a soul. It should come from your soul.
    P.S. If I am mistaken, please correct. Thanks.

3. افتراضي Two souls in a body

Assalam Aleykum,

Imam mentioned that shaytan lives in one's body and in a moment of Hour ( death) shows up in the front of angels raqib/atid and human sees this companion with disgusting feeling. Is it means that a shaytan who settles in the person's body dies by a reason of death touched human..?

4. افتراضي

This writings mean that a person possesed by shaytan as such writings/signs and so on often happened and noticed on the body of possesed people.

5. افتراضي

Thanks everybody for replies....but the question isn't answered. When person dies, the evil companion or shaytan inside ( his assigned companion) him dies with him too?

6. افتراضي

It seems like you didn't understand my question. But my English is enough good to write questions. I am sure that this piece of statement for many people is not understandable when they try to understand statements very well. Still need explanation. Let's start again: When you have left your body or dead it means your soul has departed, yes? Yes. So in this body lives another soul/assigned companion and it's been said, both souls share punishment ? How ? If dead person is you and not assigned devil resided in your body? Or he dies with him too? P.S. If devil has a body as well as human his soul has to leave his body too when it resides inside of human's body.

7. افتراضي

salam alaykom my brother tamer and i undrestand your question about the devil.

so when this man pocessed dies, the soul of the devil still with the living soul of this evil man. so the evil soul of the man and the evil soul of the jinn goes together to hell.

imam in a lot of bayan says that our souls doesnt die. in fact its the body the physical body dies, but the soul still living. so the bad soul of the djinn is also a soul, and its lives in the body of the possessed man. when the body of yhis possessed man dies, both souls of the man and the djinn leaves the body but the both souls still alives in the other world. thats what i understand from imam.

8. افتراضي

yes brother baraka allah fik.

9. افتراضي

Vaaleykum Salam, thank you. Yes, i've read a statement where Imam ( Allah's peace and forgiveness for him and his family) talks about the human soul and that it looks like our body with eyes and ears and so on so forth. And he gives example of dream in our sleep where we can hear and see while our body sleeos and soul temporarily has taken by Allah.

10. افتراضي

Thank you, brother. You and guy before you have answered well.

- - - Updated - - -

Tuank you and Allah's peace and blessings to you and other people who try to answer the questions and clarify not only for me but also for other people who will visit the thread.

صفحة 50 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 404849505152 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 10:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 05:41 AM
  3. A few questions
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here