الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 49 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 394748495051 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 481 إلى 490 من 539
  1. افتراضي Which language used Iblis in his dialogue with the Most Gracious ?

Assalam Aleykum,

We know from the Holy Quran that Iblis rejected to prostrate to Adam when he was created, and then Allah had dialogue with him which language did they speak...?

2. افتراضي

ويا معشر المسلمين قدِّروا الله حقَّ قدره فلا تحبّوا شيئاً أكثر منه سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً، فهو الأهل للحبّ الأعظم، فتعالوا لأدلكم كيف تعلمون أنّ الله قال لبيكَ عبدي أو لبيكِ أمَتي وذلك حين تنادون الله فتقولون (يا حبيبي يا الله)، فحين ينظر لهذا النداء (يا حبيبي) فيجده يخرج من قلب مُغرم بحُبّ الله ثم يقول الله لبيك عبدي أو لبيك أمَتي.

وأما كيف تعلمون أنّ الله قال لبيك عبدي أو لبيك أمَتي وذلك إذا كررتم هذا القول:

(يا حبيبي يا الله)، ثم هاج بحر الحُب في القلب فذرفت أعينكم من الدمع فعند ذلك فاعلموا أنّ الله يقول لكم في تلك اللحظة لبيك عبدي أو لبيك أمتي، فتشعرون بسكينة الرضوان والاطمئنان وانشراح الصدر وصلاح البال، فما أجمل ذكر الله خالصاً من غير أن تلبسوا إيمانكم بظُلم فلا تدعوا مع الله أحداً أبداً إنّي لكم ناصحٌ أمين.

O muslims, value Allah the way he is should be valued and love noting more than him. He is worthy of love and love should be dedicated to him. So come and i will show you how you know that God answers and loves you back. This is when you call upon him (my beloved Allah) so when Allah hears this (beloved) and finds that it flows from the heart of those who love Allah, he answers

To my servant

and how do you know that Allah said , To my servant, or to my nation??

This is when you repeat the call to Allah (my beloved Allah) and a sea of love erupts inside your heart and your eyes are filled with tears,
    at that moment know that Allah says to you,

to my servant, or to my nation and you feel the bliss and peace of being content and pleased, as your chest opens up, and your life is improves

How beautiful it is to mention Allah only without mentioning any other and so avoid mixing your faith with other things unjustly. So worship nothing else beside Allah, surely i am an honest advisor to you

يا إخواني المسلمين ويا معشر النّصارى توبوا إلى الله يرحمكم الله، فوالله الذي لا إله غيره أنّكم أغضبتم المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وأمّه صلّى الله عليهما وسلّم تسليماً، ذلك لأنّ المسيح عيسى ابن مريم يعلم إنّما هو عبد لله و لرضوان الله وحُبّه وقربه، وكذلك الصدّيقة مريم التي كانت تخلو بنفسها لتستمتع بذكر الله فتتّخذ من دون النّاس حجاباً عليها الصلاة والسلام لكي تُخاطب ربّها فتقول:
    فكم أُحبك يا الله يا حبيبي يا الله.
    [URL="https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4881"]https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1443]

and my muslim brothers, and nation of christians, repent to Allah and ask forgiveness so he may forgive you, i swear by Allah who is the one and only God, you have angered Jesus Christ the son of Mary and his mother peace be upon them, and this is because Jesus Christ and his mother Mary know very well that he is a servant of God and God's pleasure and love and so does his mother who used to seclude herself to enjoy mentioning Allah and his name and isolate herself from the people in order to say

How much i love you Allah, my beloved Allah

(يا حبيبي يا الله)، ثم هاج بحر الحُب في القلب فذرفت أعينكم من الدمع فعند ذلك فاعلموا أنّ الله يقول لكم في تلك اللحظة لبيك عبدي أو لبيك أمتي، فتشعرون بسكينة الرضوان والاطمئنان وانشراح الصدر وصلاح البال، فما أجمل ذكر الله خالصاً من غير أن تلبسوا إيمانكم بظُلم فلا تدعوا مع الله أحداً أبداً إنّي لكم ناصحٌ أمين.

This is when you repeat the call to Allah (my beloved Allah) and a sea of love erupts inside your heart and your eyes are filled with tears,

to my servant, or to my nation and you feel the bliss and peace of being content and pleased, as your chest opens up, and your life is improves

How beautiful it is to mention Allah only without mentioning any other and so avoid mixing your faith with other things unjustly. So worship nothing else beside Allah, surely i am an honest advisor to you

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    وَجَاءَ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَجُلٌ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْسَلِينَ
    اتَّبِعُوا مَن لَّا يَسْأَلُكُمْ أَجْرًا وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

3. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : عبد النعيم الاعظم 29
    The dialogue was in Arabic
    انتهى الاقتباس من عبد النعيم الاعظم 29
    Ok. Sorry, do you have any ayat to confirm it?

4. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : oceanmen

ويا معشر المسلمين قدِّروا الله حقَّ قدره فلا تحبّوا شيئاً أكثر منه سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً، فهو الأهل للحبّ الأعظم، فتعالوا لأدلكم كيف تعلمون أنّ الله قال لبيكَ عبدي أو لبيكِ أمَتي وذلك حين تنادون الله فتقولون (يا حبيبي يا الله)، فحين ينظر لهذا النداء (يا حبيبي) فيجده يخرج من قلب مُغرم بحُبّ الله ثم يقول الله لبيك عبدي أو لبيك أمَتي.

O muslims, value Allah the way he is should be valued and love noting more than him. He is worthy of love and love should be dedicated to him. So come and i will show you how you know that God answers and loves you back. This is when you call upon him (my beloved Allah) so when Allah hears this (beloved) and finds that it flows from the heart of those who love Allah, he answers

To my servant

يا إخواني المسلمين ويا معشر النّصارى توبوا إلى الله يرحمكم الله، فوالله الذي لا إله غيره أنّكم أغضبتم المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وأمّه صلّى الله عليهما وسلّم تسليماً، ذلك لأنّ المسيح عيسى ابن مريم يعلم إنّما هو عبد لله و لرضوان الله وحُبّه وقربه، وكذلك الصدّيقة مريم التي كانت تخلو بنفسها لتستمتع بذكر الله فتتّخذ من دون النّاس حجاباً عليها الصلاة والسلام لكي تُخاطب ربّها فتقول:
    فكم أُحبك يا الله يا حبيبي يا الله.
    [URL="https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4881"]https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1443]

and my muslim brothers, and nation of christians, repent to Allah and ask forgiveness so he may forgive you, i swear by Allah who is the one and only God, you have angered Jesus Christ the son of Mary and his mother peace be upon them, and this is because Jesus Christ and his mother Mary know very well that he is a servant of God and God's pleasure and love and so does his mother who used to seclude herself to enjoy mentioning Allah and his name and isolate herself from the people in order to say

How much i love you Allah, my beloved Allah

انتهى الاقتباس من oceanmen
    Yes. When you feel that Allah exists and everything under his vision you are starting to feel Him by you. It makes you feel that you are not alone and "somebody" with you. All of that gives you feeling of advantage over people who "blind", and still didn't open Allah in their life.

5. من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار
    May 2013
    ربنا لاتزغ قلوبنا بعد اذ هديتنا وهب لنا من لدنك رحمة ان
    المشاركات : 388

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    Assalam Aleykum and Ramadan Mubarak,
    May be the question sounds strange but If you read this message can you describe how do you feel the God' presence near to you?
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov
    Wa alikom Alslam wa rahmat Allah my dear brother
    About your question let me tell you what Imam Mahdi has told us in his bayanat .
    The biggest proof for Allah existence you can only feel it with your heart ..
    While you are alone praying to your Lord and asking his mercy by saying : oh Allah you are my love
    Then your body will shrug and you your eyes will cry and you will feel the light in your heart it is going to be the best feeling ever ..
    You can read also this bayan

اقتباس المشاركة 260103 من موضوع The Imam’s reply to the member Al-Asifa also the one identified as Al-Jibal: Continue with the supplication until you feel that Allah got pleased with you and forgave you

- 2 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

05 - 01 - 1431 AH
    22 - 12 - 2009 AD
    01:50 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

..Continue with the supplication in seclusion until you feel that Allah has got pleased with you and forgave you

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my honorable brother identified (Al-Jibal), welcome to you as an honorable brother in religion of Allah, where the tie of loving Allah join us, so if you love Allah then compete with the Awaited Mahdi in Allah’s love and His nearness, and wish that if you only be the most loved by Allah more than the Awaited Mahdi and the people altogether, if you wished that from (the bottom of) your heart with devotion surely that is the proof of sincere-devotion in your worship to your Lord, Him Alone, no partner for Him, and if you pleased from Allah to love you then be of those who rush in the good deeds for Allah’s pleasure and mention Allah and abide with what Allah commanded you, and pardon the people until you feel that you loved your Lord an intense love, so if this occurred in your heart then know the most certain knowledge that Allah has loved you and you achieved a mighty success!

O my beloved in Allah’s love, you are searching for the Truth and you are not wicked; in fact of the righteous ones if Allah wills, and you might be of Allah’s brought near servants, so do not care for the pleasure of the servants nor their wrath; in fact care for Allah’s pleasure and His love so He would make lover for you in the hearts of of His servants, and beware of Allah’s displeasure consequently He would make dignity for you in the heart of His servants, and deal with the One the Only One, nothing as like Him, He is most entitled with your (love) than all things, and you have to know that He is Most Merciful with you (more so) than your father and your mother and than your child and more than the people altogether, and know that Allah is bashful from His servants yet He is indeed not bashful from the Truth, but when you pray supplicating in seclusion with your Lord then say:

O our Allah, I ask Your forgiveness and I turn to You. O our Allah, I do not dispute with you by my righteous deeds in this world even if I spent mountains of gold surely it is worthless in my view for Your right over Your servant, and I would never dispute with You about the spending nor the ever-abiding righteous deeds altogether, it is only a reason for Your mercy, indeed Your mercy is the argument of Your servant against You and Your promise is Ever True and You are the Most Merciful (more) than all the merciful ones. O our Allah, You said and Your Word is Ever True: {..and those who restrain (their) anger and pardon the people. And Allah loves the doers of good (to others).}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:134. O our Allah, I restrained my anger and I pardoned Your servants altogether for (the pleasure) of Your Generous Face surely it should not be for Your servant to be more generous than You. O our Allah, verily pardon Your servant and You are the Best of those who forgive and guide me to the straight path. O our Allah, gladden my chest with the mention of You, and make me love what You love it for Your servant, and make me hate what you hate it for Your servant, and make Your servant steadfast on what You love it and pleases You with Your mercy O the Most Merciful (more) than all who have mercy”.

If you called on you Lord with this supplication and you did not feel humbling in your heart and you eyes flow with tears then know that Allah has something from you (that is against you) so do not get up from your seating until you please your Lord and say: O Lord, my appeal to You and I beseech that You be pleased with me O my Beloved One.. O Forgiver of my sins and covering my flaws, if Your argument against Your servant is my many sins then the argument of Your servant against You is greater indeed it is Your mercy that encompassed all things.. O our Allah, be merciful to me with Your mercy surely if You do not have mercy on me they who would be merciful to Your servant while You are the Most Merciful (more) than all who have mercy?”.

Then continue with the supplication in seclusion until you feel that Allah has got pleased with you and did forgive your shortcomings in the past, and the sign of this is that your heart is humble and your eyes flows with tears in your isolation with your Lord, in that moment you will feel an intense hate to the entire sin of disobedience and and (following) lust, and you will feel loving the righteous ones and their deeds verily that is the guidance from Allah has cast it into your heart then you have to keep the light that Allah cast it into your heart and be of the grateful ones (who give thanks).

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?12324

اقتباس المشاركة 6535 من موضوع ردّ الامام على العضو عاصفة ومعرف الجبال ..

- 2 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    05 - 01 - 1431 هـ
    22 - 12 - 2009 مـ
    01:50 صباحاً
    _______

استمر بالمناجاة حتى تشعر بأنّ الله قد رضيَ عنك وغفر لك ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ رَبِّ العالمين ..
    أخي الكريم معرف (الجبال)، سلام الله عليكم ورحمته وبركاته، وأهلا وسهلاً بك أخاً كريماً في دين الله تجمعنا رابطة حُبّ الله، فإن كنت من الذين يحبّون الله فنافِسْ المهديّ المنتظَر في حبّ الله وقربه وتَمَنَّ لو أنّك تكون عند الله أحبّ من المهديّ المنتظَر ومن الناس أجمعين، فإذا تمنّيت ذلك من خالص قلبك فهذا برهان الإخلاص في عبادتك لربّك وحده لا شريك له، وإذا شئت أن يُحبّك الله فكن من الذين يسارعون في الخيرات لوجه الله واذكر الله والتزم بما أمرك الله واعفُ عن الناس حتى تشعر أنّك أحببتَ ربّك حبّاً شديداً، فإذا حدث ذلك في قلبك فاعلم علم اليقين أنّ الله قد أحبّك وفزت فوزاً عظيماً.

ويا حبيبي في الله إنّك باحثٌ عن الحقّ ولستَ خبيثاً؛ بل إن شاء الله من الطيّبين وعسى أن تكون من عباد الله المقرّبين فلا تهتم برضوان العباد ولا بغضبهم؛ بل اهتم برضوان الله وحبّه فيجعل لك حبّاً في قلوب عباده، واحذر سخط الله يجعل لك هيبةً في قلوب عباده، وتعامل مع واحدٍ أحد ليس كمثله شيءٌ هو أولى بك من كُلّ شيء، واعلم أنّه أرحم بك من أبيك ومن أمك ومن ولدك ومن الناس أجمعين ووعده الحقّ وهو أرحم الراحمين، واعلم أنّ الله يستحي من عباده إلا أنّه لا يستحي من الحقّ، ولكن حين تُناجي ربّك فقل:

"اللهم إنّي أستغفرك وأتوب إليك، اللهم إنّي لا أحاجِجك بعملي الصالح في هذه الحياة، فلو أنفقتُ جبالاً من ذهبٍ فإنّها في نظري حقيرةٌ في حقّك على عبدك، ولن أحاجّك بالنفقات ولا بالباقيات الصالحات جميعاً إنّما هي سبب لرحمتك، ألا وإنّ رحمتك هي حجّة عبادك عليك ووعدك الحقّ وأنت أرحم الراحمين، اللهم إنّك قلت وقولك الحق: {وَالْكَاظِمِينَ الْغَيْظَ وَالْعَافِينَ عَنِ النَّاسِ وَاللَّهُ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:134]، اللهم أنّي كظمتُ غيظي وعفوتُ عن عبادك أجمعين لوجهك الكريم، فلا ينبغي لعبدك أن يكون أكرم منك، اللهم فاعفُ عن عبدك وأنت خير الغافرين واهدني الصراط المستقيم، اللهم واشرح صدري بذكرك وحبِّبْ إليّ ما تحبّه لعبدك وكرِّه إلى نفسي ما تكرهه لعبدك وثبّت عبدك على ما تحبّه وترضاه برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين".

وإذا دعوتَ ربّك بهذا الدعاء ولم تشعر بقلبك يخشع وعينك تدمع فاعلم إنّ في نفس الله شيء منك فلا تقُم من مجلسك حتى تُرضي ربّك وقل:
    "يا رب لك العُتبى حتى ترضى يا حبيبي ومطلوبي، يا غافر ذنوبي ويا ساتر عيوبي، إن كانت حجّتك على عبدك كثرة ذنوبي فإنّ حُجّة عبدك عليك هي أعظم؛ ألا وإنّها رحمتك التي وسعت كُلّ شيء، اللهم فاغفر لي وارحمني برحمتك، فإن لم ترحمني فمن يرحمني بعدك وأنت أرحم الراحمين؟".

ثم استمر بالمناجاة حتى تشعر أنّ الله قد رضيَ عنك وغفر لك ما تقدّم من ذنبك، وعلامة ذلك أن يخشع قلبك وتدمع عينك في خلوتك بربّك، وفي تلك اللحظة سوف تشعر بكرهٍ شديدٍ لكافّة المعاصي والشهوات وتشعر بحبّ الصالحين وعملهم، وذلك هو الهدى من الله قد ألقاه إلى قلبك فحافِظ على النّور الذي ألقاه الله في قلبك وكن من الشاكرين.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ رَبِّ العالمين ..
    أخوك الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

6. افتراضي Did Mohammad ( peace be upon him) grapple with wrestlers snd practise wrestling of his time?

Assalam Aleykum,

Did Mohammad ( peace be upon him) grapple with wrestlers snd practise wrestling of his time?

There are some artickes saying it is suna to prac tise wrestling sport because our last prophet trained in it and was winner in many matches. Therefore, i have two questions:
    1. Did Mohammad (peace be upon him and hid family) wrestle?
    2. Was he good in it?
    3. Did he practise wrestling?

7. افتراضي Does ruqyah effective by reading it on the native language?

Assalam Akeykum,

I have two questions:

1.Does ruqyah effective by reading it on the native language ( russian, spanish and so on) ?
    2. Is it effective to make dua by the native language ( russian, spanish and so on)?

8. افتراضي Is this the wrong way of "ziqr"?

Assalam Aleykum,

There are muslims in Chechen and Ingushetia ( Russia) called themseves "Haji Murids" ( the well known sect of the north caucas) truly believe that it's the right way to get Allahs pleasure by "ziqr" shown below in some youtube videos:

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MB_WyhH4cI

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5u-XF0n3_5Y

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AxSWVkPfVc8

9. افتراضي

Thank you brother for your reply.

10. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    Assalam Aleykum,

There are muslims in Chechen and Ingushetia ( Russia) called themseves "Haji Murids" ( the well known sect of the north caucas) truly believe that it's the right way to get Allahs pleasure by "ziqr" shown below in some youtube videos:

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MB_WyhH4cI

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5u-XF0n3_5Y

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AxSWVkPfVc8
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov
    Im shocked from theses videos
    This is so wrong way to worship Allah

صفحة 49 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 394748495051 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 10:31 PM