More Details About The Hollow Earth, And Its Worlds.

Imam Nasser Muhammad al-Yamani
07-27-2007 AD
22:46

More details about the Hollow Earth, and its worlds.
PART 2

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful, from Him I seek aid and from Him I receive inspiration of the true clarification of the secrets of the Holy Qur'an. May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers [Mohammad], and upon his pure family, and upon all Muslims who worship The Lord of the worlds alone.

The land of rest for the creatures is the land furnished with [greenery]. Allah, The Exalted, said:

{وَالْأَرْضَ وَضَعَهَا لِلْأَنَامِ ﴿10﴾ فِيهَا فَاكِهَةٌ وَالنَّخْلُ ذَاتُ الْأَكْمَامِ ﴿11﴾ وَالْحَبُّ ذُو الْعَصْفِ وَالرَّيْحَانُ ﴿12﴾}

صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن].
And the earth: He Has laid (out) for the creatures. (10) Therein is fruit and palm trees having sheaths. (11) And grains having husks, and sweet scented plants. (12)

[Surha: 55- Ar-Rahmaan– Verses: 10-12]

Its inhabitants were the Jinn. Then God made our forefather Adam the Caliph (successor of God) over the world of the Jinn. Allah commanded the angels to obey Adam, the Caliph of Allah, inside Earth. But Iblis (Satan) [refused and] asked God to give him respite, that is because God cursed him and commanded him to get out of it [Hollow Earth]. And God fulfilled his request so that he may increase in sin, and God promised to get him out humiliated and defeated. That will be the end result of the battle between truth and falsehood; and its appointed time in the book inscribed has come. God postponed his expelling until the day of the first resurrection; as He said:
{قَالَ فَإِنَّكَ مِنَ الْمُنظَرِينَ ﴿80﴾ إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ الْوَقْتِ الْمَعْلُومِ }

صدق الله العظيم [ص].
He (God) said: "You are among who are respited, (80) until the day of the time known." (81)
[Surha: 38- Saad– Verses: 80-81]

But it was a challenge between the Lord of the worlds and his enemy, that is because Satan did not ask to be respited out of asking for God's mercy, instead he did this as a challenge. Therefore Allah cursed him in the Word of the Exalted:
{لَّعَنَهُ اللَّـهُ ۘ وَقَالَ لَأَتَّخِذَنَّ مِنْ عِبَادِكَ نَصِيبًا مَّفْرُوضًا }

صدق الله العظيم [النساء].
Whom Allah has cursed, and he had said, "I will surely take of Your servants an appointed share." (118)

[Surha: 4- An-nisaa’– Verses: 118]

Then Allah answered his request and said get out of it disgraced and defeated. Allah, The Exalted, said:
{قَالَ اخْرُجْ مِنْهَا مَذْءُومًا مَّدْحُورًا ۖ لَّمَن تَبِعَكَ مِنْهُمْ لَأَمْلَأَنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنكُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ 18}

صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف]
He (God) said: "Then get out of it (The Garden), disgraced and defeated. Whoever follows you among them - I will surely fill Hell with you, all together." (18)

[Surha: 7- Al-aaraaf– Verse: 18]

But if you follow the text of the Quran, you will find that God has already delayed Satan’s expelling until the day of the time known, and He will expel him, defeated and humiliated. The evidence that God has delayed his expelling as a test for Adam and his wife; is as Allah, The Exalted, said:
فَقُلْنَا يَا آدَمُ إِنَّ هَـٰذَا عَدُوٌّ لَّكَ وَلِزَوْجِكَ فَلَا يُخْرِجَنَّكُمَا مِنَ الْجَنَّةِ فَتَشْقَىٰ ﴿117﴾ إِنَّ لَكَ أَلَّا تَجُوعَ فِيهَا وَلَا تَعْرَىٰ ﴿118﴾ وَأَنَّكَ لَا تَظْمَأُ فِيهَا وَلَا تَضْحَىٰ

صدق الله العظيم [طه: 117-119].
Then We said: "O Adam! indeed this is an enemy to you and your wife. So let him not get you both out of The Garden so you would suffer." (117) indeed, there is [enough] for you not to go hungry therein nor to go naked. (118) And that you suffer not from thirst therein nor from the Sun's heat. (119)

[Surha: 20 - TaHa– Verses: 117-119]

After a short time, Satan pretended to regret disobeying his Lord's command, and started advising Adam, and showed that he is obedient to Adam’s commands so that Adam would think that Satan has repented to God, and has become a trustworthy adviser. All this was just lying only to deceive Adam and his wife, He just wanted to fool them into believing that he has become a trustworthy adviser.
Allah, The Exalted, said:

وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَاكُمْ ثُمَّ صَوَّرْنَاكُمْ ثُمَّ قُلْنَا لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ اسْجُدُوا لِآدَمَ فَسَجَدُوا إِلَّا إِبْلِيسَ لَمْ يَكُن مِّنَ السَّاجِدِينَ ﴿11﴾ قَالَ مَا مَنَعَكَ أَلَّا تَسْجُدَ إِذْ أَمَرْتُكَ
قَالَ أَنَا خَيْرٌ مِّنْهُ خَلَقْتَنِي مِن نَّارٍ وَخَلَقْتَهُ مِن طِينٍ ﴿12﴾ قَالَ فَاهْبِطْ مِنْهَا فَمَا يَكُونُ لَكَ أَن تَتَكَبَّرَ فِيهَا فَاخْرُجْ إِنَّكَ مِنَ الصَّاغِرِينَ ﴿13﴾ قَالَ أَنظِرْنِي إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ يُبْعَثُونَ ﴿14﴾ قَالَ إِنَّكَ مِنَ الْمُنظَرِينَ ﴿15﴾ قَالَ فَبِمَا أَغْوَيْتَنِي لَأَقْعُدَنَّ لَهُمْ صِرَاطَكَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ ﴿16﴾ ثُمَّ لَآتِيَنَّهُم مِّن بَيْنِ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِمْ وَعَنْ أَيْمَانِهِمْ وَعَن شَمَائِلِهِمْ ۖ وَلَا تَجِدُ أَكْثَرَهُمْ شَاكِرِينَ ﴿17﴾ قَالَ اخْرُجْ مِنْهَا مَذْءُومًا مَّدْحُورًا ۖ لَّمَن تَبِعَكَ مِنْهُمْ لَأَمْلَأَنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنكُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ ﴿18﴾ وَيَا آدَمُ اسْكُنْ أَنتَ وَزَوْجُكَ الْجَنَّةَ فَكُلَا مِنْ حَيْثُ شِئْتُمَا وَلَا تَقْرَبَا هَـٰذِهِ الشَّجَرَةَ فَتَكُونَا مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿19﴾ فَوَسْوَسَ لَهُمَا الشَّيْطَانُ لِيُبْدِيَ لَهُمَا مَا وُورِيَ عَنْهُمَا مِن سَوْآتِهِمَا وَقَالَ مَا نَهَاكُمَا رَبُّكُمَا عَنْ هَـٰذِهِ الشَّجَرَةِ إِلَّا أَن تَكُونَا مَلَكَيْنِ أَوْ تَكُونَا مِنَ الْخَالِدِينَ ﴿20﴾ وَقَاسَمَهُمَا إِنِّي لَكُمَا لَمِنَ النَّاصِحِينَ ﴿21﴾ فَدَلَّاهُمَا بِغُرُورٍ ۚ فَلَمَّا ذَاقَا الشَّجَرَةَ بَدَتْ لَهُمَا سَوْآتُهُمَا وَطَفِقَا يَخْصِفَانِ عَلَيْهِمَا مِن وَرَقِ الْجَنَّةِ ۖ وَنَادَاهُمَا رَبُّهُمَا أَلَمْ أَنْهَكُمَا عَن تِلْكُمَا الشَّجَرَةِ وَأَقُل لَّكُمَا إِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ لَكُمَا عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ ﴿22﴾ قَالَا رَبَّنَا ظَلَمْنَا أَنفُسَنَا وَإِن لَّمْ تَغْفِرْ لَنَا وَتَرْحَمْنَا لَنَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ ﴿23﴾ قَالَ اهْبِطُوا بَعْضُكُمْ لِبَعْضٍ عَدُوٌّ ۖ وَلَكُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ مُسْتَقَرٌّ وَمَتَاعٌ إِلَىٰ حِينٍ ﴿24﴾ قَالَ فِيهَا تَحْيَوْنَ وَفِيهَا تَمُوتُونَ وَمِنْهَا تُخْرَجُونَ ﴿25﴾ يَا بَنِي آدَمَ قَدْ أَنزَلْنَا عَلَيْكُمْ لِبَاسًا يُوَارِي سَوْآتِكُمْ وَرِيشًا ۖ وَلِبَاسُ التَّقْوَىٰ ذَٰلِكَ خَيْرٌ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ مِنْ آيَاتِ اللَّـهِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَذَّكَّرُونَ ﴿26﴾ يَا بَنِي آدَمَ لَا يَفْتِنَنَّكُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ كَمَا أَخْرَجَ أَبَوَيْكُم مِّنَ الْجَنَّةِ يَنزِعُ عَنْهُمَا لِبَاسَهُمَا لِيُرِيَهُمَا سَوْآتِهِمَا ۗ إِنَّهُ يَرَاكُمْ هُوَ وَقَبِيلُهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا تَرَوْنَهُمْ ۗ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا الشَّيَاطِينَ أَوْلِيَاءَ لِلَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ
صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف: 11-27]
And We certainly created you, then We have given you [human] form. Then We said to the angels, "Prostrate to Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblis. He was not of those who prostrated. (11) He (God) said, "What prevented you to prostrate when I commanded you?" He (Iblis) said, "I am better than him; You created me from fire, and created him from clay."(12) [Allah] said, "Descend from it [the garden], for it is not for you to be arrogant therein. So get out; indeed, you are of the abject ones. (13) He (Iblis) said: "Respite me until the day they are resurrected." (14) He (God) said: "You are among who are respited, (15) He said, "My Lord, for You have let me go in error. I will surely sit (in wait) for them (on) Your straight path. (16) Then I will certainly come to them from before them and from behind them and on their right hands and on their left hands, and You will not find most of them thankful (to You)." (17) He (God) said: "Then get out of it (The Garden), disgraced and defeated. Whoever follows you among them - I will surely fill Hell with you, all together." (18) "And O Adam! Dwell you and your wife in The Garden, and eat from wherever you both will, but do not approach this Tree lest you both be among the unjust. (19) Then Satan whispered suggesting to them both in order to make apparent that which was concealed from them of their bodies. He said: Your Lord did not forbid you from this Tree except that you two should be two angels or be of the immortals (20) And he swore to them, "Indeed, I am to you from among the sincere advisors." (21) So he made them fall, with deception. Then when they tasted of the Tree, their bodies became apparent to them and they began to fasten together over themselves from the leaves of The Garden. And their Lord called out to them, "Did I not forbid you from that Tree and tell you that Satan to you is a clear enemy?". (22) They said, "Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be of the losers." (23) (Allah) said, "Descend, some of you are an enemy to some others. And for you on earth will be a place of settlement and enjoyment for a time." (24) He said, "Therein you shall live, and therein you shall die, and from it you shall be brought forth". (25) O children of Adam, We have sent down upon you raiments to conceal your bodies and as adornment, but the raiment of piety - that is best. That is from the signs of Allah, that they might remember. (26) O Children of Adam, let not Satan tempt you, as he got your two parents out of the Garden, pulling off from them their raiments to show them their bodies. Indeed, he sees you and his companion (or tribe) from where you do not see them. Indeed, We have made the devils allies to those who do not believe. (27)
[Surha: 7- Al-aaraaf– Verse: 11-27]

And now I have a question to you; if God has already got Satan out [of the garden], how did he return to the garden and talked to Adam and his wife and swore to them: "Indeed, I am to you from among the sincere advisors."?

I will answer it from the Holy Quran; Allah indeed left Satan in the Garden where Adam and his wife were, Allah, The Exalted, said:
فَقُلْنَا يَا آدَمُ إِنَّ هَـٰذَا عَدُوٌّ لَّكَ وَلِزَوْجِكَ فَلَا يُخْرِجَنَّكُمَا مِنَ الْجَنَّةِ فَتَشْقَىٰ ﴿117﴾ إِنَّ لَكَ أَلَّا تَجُوعَ فِيهَا وَلَا تَعْرَىٰ ﴿118﴾ وَأَنَّكَ لَا تَظْمَأُ فِيهَا وَلَا تَضْحَىٰ
صدق الله العظيم [طه: 117-119]
Then We said: "O Adam! indeed this is an enemy to you and your wife. So let him not get you both out of The Garden so you would suffer." (117) indeed, there is [enough] for you not to go hungry therein nor to go naked. (118) And that you suffer not from thirst therein nor from the Sun's heat. (119)

[Surha: 20 - TaHa– Verses: 117-119]

Or do you think Iblis spoke immediately to Adam and said:
مَا نَهَاكُمَا رَبُّكُمَا عَنْ هَـٰذِهِ الشَّجَرَةِ إِلَّا أَن تَكُونَا مَلَكَيْنِ أَوْ تَكُونَا مِنَ الْخَالِدِينَ ﴿20﴾ وَقَاسَمَهُمَا إِنِّي لَكُمَا لَمِنَ النَّاصِحِينَ ﴿21﴾
صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف: 20-21]

Your Lord did not forbid you from this Tree except that you two should be two angels or be of the immortals (20) And he swore to them, "Indeed, I am to you from among the sincere advisors (21)
[Surha: 7- Al-aaraaf– Verses: 20-21]

He did not say this to Adam until after some time passed after pretending to Adam and Eve showing regret about his disobedience to his Lord, for not obeying the commands of Adam. Then he pretended to be obedient, and following their lead. So that they believe his deceptive plot, which was what he was going to say to them after he gains their trust, that is why Allah, The Exalted, said:
{وَقَاسَمَهُمَا إِنِّي لَكُمَا لَمِنَ النَّاصِحِينَ (21)}

صدق الله العظيم
And he swore to them, "Indeed, I am to you from among the sincere advisors (21)
[Surha: 7- Al-aaraaf– Verse: 21]

So he made them fall, through deception. The point where you people have been misled, is the mention of the garden in the story, so many of you thought that it is the Garden of refuge in the heavens, but that is at the Lote-Tree of the Utmost Farthest Boundary.It was never mentioned in the Quran that God made Adam a Caliph there, but in the Quran Allah repeatedly said that He made Adam a successor in earth. The Quran also mentions many gardens on earth, as when Allah, The Exalted, said:
{فَأَخْرَجْنَاهُم مِّن جَنَّاتٍ وَعُيُونٍ 57}

[الشعراء: 57] صدق الله العظيم
So We got them out from gardens and springs, (57)
[Surha: 26 - Al-Shu’araa’– Verse: 57]

and the family of the pharaoh is meant here.

As well:

{إِنَّا بَلَوْنَاهُمْ كَمَا بَلَوْنَا أَصْحَابَ الْجَنَّةِ}

[القلم:17] صدق الله العظيم
Indeed, We have tried them as We tried the companions of the garden,

[Surha: 68 - Al-Qalam– Verse: 17]

But you thought that the name {Garden} [in the verses] is only used for the Garden of refuge! Nay, but it is used in the [Quran] to describe any green land with trees and fruits. But this garden is the Hollow Earth, which is furnished with greenery, it is not flat, but spread and levelled out, and therein are fruits, palm trees and pomegranates; rather it is the Garden with sweet scented plants. And it exists inside earth and is found deep below the layer of volcanic rocks. The layer of volcanic rocks is not far away from the surface of the Earth, while the garden below the soil is far below by a great distance deep inside the Earth. However, layers of volcanic rocks are relatively close to the surface. The Quran mentioned different worlds in one verse, a world in Heaven, a world on Earth and a world below the Heaven and a world below the soil:
{لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا وَمَا تَحْتَ الثَّرَىٰ}

صدق الله العظيم [طه: 6].
To Him belongs what is in the heavens and what is on the Earth, and what is between them, and what is below the soil. (6)

[Surha: 20- TaHa– Verse: 6]

It is the land that Allah mentioned in the Quran:
{وَالْأَرْضَ وَضَعَهَا لِلْأَنَامِ ﴿10﴾ فِيهَا فَاكِهَةٌ وَالنَّخْلُ ذَاتُ الْأَكْمَامِ ﴿11﴾ وَالْحَبُّ ذُو الْعَصْفِ وَالرَّيْحَانُ }

صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن: 10-12]
And the earth: He Has laid (out) for the creatures. (10) Therein is fruit and palm trees having sheaths. (11) And grains having husks, and sweet scented plants. (12)
[Surha: 55- Ar-Rahmaan– Verses: 10-12]

It is inhabited by the world of the Jinn and then Allah made Adam His Caliph over them instead of Iblis [Satan], who did shed blood and caused mischief in there, which is why he said:
{قَالَ أَرَأَيْتَكَ هَـٰذَا الَّذِي كَرَّمْتَ عَلَيَّ لَئِنْ أَخَّرْتَنِ إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ لَأَحْتَنِكَنَّ ذُرِّيَّتَهُ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا ﴿62﴾}

صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].
He said: "See this whom you have honoured over me, if You delay me until the Day of Resurrection, I will surely seize his descendants, except a few."(62)
[Surha: 17- Ar-Israa’– Verse: 62]

And this land, spread with greenery, is a levelled out bed, and Allah, The Exalted, said:
{وَالْأَرْضَ فَرَشْنَاهَا فَنِعْمَ الْمَاهِدُونَ ﴿48﴾‏}

صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات: 48]
And the earth We have spread it [with greenery], so how well do we level out. (48)

[Surha: 51- Ath-thariyat– Verse: 48]

It has two gates, one gate at the end of the Earth, at the North pole, and another gate at the end of the earth, at the South pole. Earth is not perfectly spherical but rather a spheroid. This Hollow earth has two gates, therefore two sunrises and two sunsets. So when the Sun sets at the Southern gate, it rises again from the Northern gate, and if it sets at the Northern gate, it rises again from the Southern gate. And so, this land has two gates, and the greatest distance there, is the distance between these two gates.
That is why [on the day of judgement] man will say to his devil companion:

{يَا لَيْتَ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكَ بُعْدَ الْمَشْرِقَيْنِ}

صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف:38]
"O would that between me and you (there) was the distance between the two sunrises,"
[Surha: 43- Az-Zukhruf– Verse: 38]

This is because the greatest distance in Earth is the distance between the two gates. They are the gates of the Hollow Earth and are located at the extreme Northern end of the Earth, and the other one is at the extreme Southern end of the Earth.

And the dam of Zul-Qarnain is located between two barriers, meaning; between the two hemispheres of the Earth. Allah called them the two barriers, because each of them blocks the sunlight from the other one, so half of the earth is in darkness while the other half is lit during daytime, that is regarding the surface of Earth. As for the dam, it is between the two barriers inside a tunnel inside the cavity of Earth. Zul-Qarnain made a dam between them, leaving Gog and Magog living on one side of it and the rest of that world living on the other.

And so, this is the land with the two sunrises and the two sunsets because of the two gates. While on the surface of earth, there are sunrises to one direction [East] and sunsets on the other side [West]. Hollow Earth however has two sunrises and two sunsets, therefore Allah, The Exalted, said:
{رَبُّ الْمَشْرِقَيْنِ وَرَبُّ الْمَغْرِبَيْنِ ﴿17﴾}

صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن: 17]
The Lord of the two sunrises and the Lord of the two Sunsets. (17)
[Surha: 55- Ar-rahmaan– Verse: 17]

While the outside of Earth has only one sunrise direction and one sunset direction. Allah, The Exalted, said:

{رَّبُّ الْمَشْرِقِ وَالْمَغْرِبِ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ فَاتَّخِذْهُ وَكِيلًا ﴿9﴾}

صدق الله العظيم [المزمل: 9].
The Lord of the sunrise and the sunset; [there is] no god but He, so take Him for Disposer of [your] affairs. (9)
[Surha: 73- Al-Muzzammil - Verse: 9]

O people, you are arguing with me about signs that can be confirmed in reality, if you only knew. If you were to look at it, you will find the truth of the interpretation in reality, just like how Zul-Qarnain found out about that during his journey to the ends of the Earth, North and South. Then he went on with his journey inside Earth’s cavity [Hollow Earth] and found people between the two barriers of earth.

I ask you by God, where are Gog and Magog? They surely are where the dam of Zul-Qarnain is. So where is the dam of Zul-Qarnain then? And why have our satellites not detected it? Because if it was on the surface of the Earth, we would have seen it from space; but it is not on the surface of the Earth, it is under the ground below the soil where Gog and Magog are. Know you that they procreate from copulation with any and every one. That is the law of the Antichrist; spreading fornication, so that a woman carries different children from different races and so, her offspring is a mixture of human and Jinn devils. They carry out their fornication activities continuously while screaming because the devils excite and incite them to [sin] with vigorous incitement.

The Russian researchers have heard the voices in this underground world after the Russian scientists dug many kilometres in search of minerals [in Siberia], but instead they heard sounds from another world and they were surprised. While others like Al-Zindani [Abdul Majeed al-Zindani] presumed that these are the people suffering in hellfire, but I disagree with this, and I say these are Gog and Magog.

The screaming made by them because of the excessive practice of fornication is seldom, and the sounds are mainly sounds from the echoes in the cavity of earth, but Al-Zindani claims they are the sounds of people suffering in hellfire. We have already clarified to you where the fire is in my statement denying the torment of the grave, the hole of a corpse. Nay, the dead are punished in hellfire and the torment is for the soul. And there is no difference between the torment of the soul and of the [living] body, because all senses are felt by the soul. When the soul leaves the body, the body feels nothing, even when it burns, even when it turns to ashes.

And we have clarified before where Hellfire is, it is above the Earth in space, below the Heaven, as God, The Exalted, said:
هَـٰذَا ۚ وَإِنَّ لِلطَّاغِينَ لَشَرَّ مَآبٍ ﴿55﴾ جَهَنَّمَ يَصْلَوْنَهَا فَبِئْسَ الْمِهَادُ ﴿56﴾ هَـٰذَا فَلْيَذُوقُوهُ حَمِيمٌ وَغَسَّاقٌ ﴿57﴾ وَآخَرُ مِن شَكْلِهِ أَزْوَاجٌ ﴿58﴾ هَـٰذَا فَوْجٌ مُّقْتَحِمٌ مَّعَكُمْ ۖ لَا مَرْحَبًا بِهِمْ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ صَالُو النَّارِ ﴿59﴾ قَالُوا بَلْ أَنتُمْ لَا مَرْحَبًا بِكُمْ ۖ أَنتُمْ قَدَّمْتُمُوهُ لَنَا ۖ فَبِئْسَ الْقَرَارُ ﴿60﴾ قَالُوا رَبَّنَا مَن قَدَّمَ لَنَا هَـٰذَا فَزِدْهُ عَذَابًا ضِعْفًا فِي النَّارِ ﴿61﴾ وَقَالُوا مَا لَنَا لَا نَرَىٰ رِجَالًا كُنَّا نَعُدُّهُم مِّنَ الْأَشْرَارِ ﴿62﴾ أَتَّخَذْنَاهُمْ سِخْرِيًّا أَمْ زَاغَتْ عَنْهُمُ الْأَبْصَارُ ﴿63﴾ إِنَّ ذَٰلِكَ لَحَقٌّ تَخَاصُمُ أَهْلِ النَّارِ ﴿64﴾ قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا مُنذِرٌ ۖ وَمَا مِنْ إِلَـٰهٍ إِلَّا اللَّـهُ الْوَاحِدُ الْقَهَّارُ ﴿65﴾ رَبُّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا الْعَزِيزُ الْغَفَّارُ ﴿66﴾ قُلْ هُوَ نَبَأٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿67﴾ أَنتُمْ عَنْهُ مُعْرِضُونَ ﴿68﴾ مَا كَانَ لِيَ مِنْ عِلْمٍ بِالْمَلَإِ الْأَعْلَىٰ إِذْ يَخْتَصِمُونَ ﴿69﴾ إِن يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ إِلَّا أَنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ
صدق الله العظيم [ص: 55-70].
This [is so], and indeed, for the inordinate ones is an evil destination - (55) Hell, they will enter it, and wretched is the resting place. (56) This - so let them taste it, scalding water and foul purulence. (57) And other [torments] of its type, in pairs. (58) "This is a crowd bursting in with you". "No welcome for them, surely, they will enter the Fire." (59) They will say, "Nor you! No welcome for you. You brought it upon us, and wretched is the settlement." (60) They will say, "Our Lord, whoever brought it upon us - increase for him double torment in the Fire." (61) And they will say, "What is the matter with us that we do we not see men whom we used to count among the evil ones? (62) Is it that we [unjustly] took them in ridicule, or has our sight failed to pick them out?" (63) Indeed, that is truth - the dispute of the people of the Fire. (64) Say, [O Muhammad], "I am only a warner, and there is not any god except Allah, the One, The Overpowering. (65) Lord of the Heavens and the Earth and what is between them, the All-Mighty, the Perpetual Forgiver." (66) Say, "It is tremendous news, (67) from which you are turning away. (68) I had no knowledge of the assembly on high when they were disputing. (69) It has been revealed to me only because I am a clear warner." (70)
[Surha: 38- Saad - Verses: 55-70]

Whoever thinks deeply about these verses that speak of the dispute of the people of the Fire, then finds the verse saying:
{مَا كَانَ لِيَ مِنْ عِلْمٍ بِالْمَلَإِ الْأَعْلَىٰ إِذْ يَخْتَصِمُونَ ﴿69﴾}

صدق الله العظيم [ص: 69]
I had no knowledge of the assembly on high when they are disputing. (69)
[Surha: 38- Saad - Verse: 69]
will become clear to them the truth of the night journey (Israa’) of Muhammad, the Messenger of God, may God's blessing and peace be upon him and his family, and it will become clear that the Fire really exist below the heaven and in space on high from our view on earth. And the people in hellfire are an assembly on high in relation to the people on earth. The verses spoke not of the dispute of the angels, but of the dispute of the people of hell. And if the reader thinks deeply, they will understand the separation between the torment of the Day of Judgment and the torment of Barzakh (after death before the day of judgement), that is in the word of Allah, The Exalted:
{وَآخَرُ مِن شَكْلِهِ أَزْوَاجٌ 58}
صدق الله العظيم [ص: 58]
And other [torments] of its type, in pairs. (58)
[Surha: 38- Saad - Verse: 58]

Then Allah talks about the dispute between the people of Hell until you reach the following verses:

{مَا كَانَ لِيَ مِنْ عِلْمٍ بِالْمَلَإِ الْأَعْلَىٰ إِذْ يَخْتَصِمُونَ ﴿69﴾ إِن يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ إِلَّا أَنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿70﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [ص: 69 -70]
I had no knowledge of the assembly on high when they were disputing. (69) It has been revealed to me only because I am a clear warner." (70)
[Surha: 38- Saad - Verse: 69-70]

The Messenger of Allah, may the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him and his family, told you, that on the night of Israa’ and Mi'raj (the Night Journey and Ascension) he passed the people of the fire, so he found them all in Hellfire, not scattered in their graves.

I hope those who seek the truth do their research for
[Voice from Hell (Cries, And Screams) Scientific Discovery]
and they will find a recorded tape with the voices and sounds of millions underground. This is undoubtedly a fact. I give you the ruling regarding their matter that they are Gog and Magog, and I disagree with Sheikh Abdul Majeed Al-Zindani who says that they are the people [burning] in hell.

The verse is clear and straightforward; it says that The Fire is in a higher space above earth. The Quran did not say that the Hellfire, that has been promised to the disbelievers, is in the interior of earth. Rather, it is above the Earth and below the Heaven. And Mohammad, the messenger of Allah, passed them and saw them during his Mi'raj (Ascension), in line with the verse:
{وَإِنَّا عَلَىٰ أَن نُّرِيَكَ مَا نَعِدُهُمْ لَقَادِرُونَ }
صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون: 95]
And indeed, to show you what We have promised them, We are well able. (95)
[Surha: 23- Al-Mu’minoon - Verse: 95]

So go to Google search and look for [HELLSOUND FROM SIBERIA DIGGINGS] or [Voice from Hell (Cries, And Screams) Scientific Discovery], and you will find it to be the truth in reality.

Your brother; Imam Nasser Muhammad Al-Yamani.

Translated by: Amro ELMAGHRABI
Edited by: Danny KADODURA & Tracy SIDDALL

Translated from the following statement:

اقتباس المشاركة 4944 من موضوع جَوفُ الأرضِ جنّة الله مِن تَحتِ الثَّرَى خَلقَ الله فيها أبانا آدم وأمّنا حَوّاء ..

- 2 -
الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
14 - رجب - 1428 هـ
28 - 07 - 2007 مـ
10:46 مساءً
( بحسب التّقويم الرّسمي لأمّ القُرى )

أرضُ الرّاحَةِ والأنامِ هي الأرضُ المَفروشَة ..
والمَزيـدُ مِن التَّفصِيـلِ ..

بِسْمِ الله الرّحمن الرّحيم، وبه نَستَعينُ وأتَلقّى التّفهيم للبيان الحقّ لأسرارِ القرآن العظيم، والصّلاة والسّلامُ على خاتَم الأنبياءِ والمُرسَلينَ وآله الطيِّبينَ الطّاهرينَ وجميع المسلمين المُوَحِّدينَ لربّ العالَمين، أمّا بعد..

إنَّ أرضَ الرّاحةِ والأنامِ هي الأرضُ المَفروشة، وقال الله تعالى: {وَالْأَرْضَ وَضَعَهَا لِلْأَنَامِ ﴿١٠﴾ فِيهَا فَاكِهَةٌ وَالنَّخْلُ ذَاتُ الْأَكْمَامِ ﴿١١﴾ وَالْحَبُّ ذُو الْعَصْفِ وَالرَّيْحَانُ ﴿١٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن].

وسُكّانها عالَم الجِنّ، ومِن ثمّ جعَلَ الله أبانا آدم خليفةً على عالم الجنّ، وكذلك أمَر الملائكة أن يُطيعُوا أمرَ خليفة الله في الأرضِ، وأمّا إبليس فطلبَ مِن الله أن يُنظِرَه وذلك لأنَّ الله لعنَه وأمَرهُ أن يَخرُجَ منها؛ ولكنّ الله لبَّى طلبَهُ ليَزيدَهُ إثمًا، ووَعدَه الله ليُخرِجَه منها مَذءومًا مَدحُورًا، وذلك سيكون بنتيجةِ مَعركةٍ بين الحقّ والبَاطِل وقد جاء أجَلُها المَقدورُ في الكتابِ المَسطورِ، وقد أخّر الله خُروجَه إلى يوم البعثِ الأوّل؛ قال: {قَالَ فَإِنَّكَ مِنَ الْمُنظَرِينَ ﴿٣٧﴾ إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ الْوَقْتِ الْمَعْلُومِ ﴿٣٨﴾} [الحجر]، ولكنّه كان تَحَدٍّ بين ربّ العالَمِين وعَدُوّه، وذلك لأنّ الشيطان طلبَ منهُ أن يُنظِرَه ولم يسأله مِن بابِ طلبِ رحمتِه؛ بل مِن بابِ التّحدِّي، فلعَنه الله في قوله تعالى: {لَّعَنَهُ اللَّهُ ۘ وَقَالَ لَأَتَّخِذَنَّ مِنْ عِبَادِكَ نَصِيبًا مَّفْرُوضًا ‎﴿١١٨﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

ومِن ثمّ أجابَ الله طلبَه وقال اخرُج منها مَذءُومًا مَدحُورًا. قال الله تعالى: {قَالَ اخْرُجْ مِنْهَا مَذْءُومًا مَّدْحُورًا ۖ لَّمَن تَبِعَكَ مِنْهُمْ لَأَمْلَأَنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنكُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ ‎﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

ولكن إذا تابَعتُم نصَّ القُرآن تَجدونَ بأنّ الله فِعلًا أخّرَ خُروجَه إلى يوم الوقتِ المَعلومِ فيُخرِجه منها مَذءومًا مَدحورًا، والدّليل على أنَّ الله أخَّرَ خُروجَه امتِحانًا لآدم وزوجته. قال الله تعالى: {فَقُلْنَا يَا آدَمُ إِنَّ هَـٰذَا عَدُوٌّ لَّكَ وَلِزَوْجِكَ فَلَا يُخْرِجَنَّكُمَا مِنَ الْجَنَّةِ فَتَشْقَىٰ ﴿١١٧﴾ إِنَّ لَكَ أَلَّا تَجُوعَ فِيهَا وَلَا تَعْرَىٰ ﴿١١٨﴾ وَأَنَّكَ لَا تَظْمَأُ فِيهَا وَلَا تَضْحَىٰ ﴿١١٩﴾} صدق الله العليّ العظيم [طه].

وبعد زمَنٍ قَصيرٍ تَظاهَر الشيطانُ بأنّه نادِمٌ على عِصيانِ أمرِ ربِّه، وأظهَرَ النُصحَ لآدم وأنّه مُطيعٌ لأمرِه وذلك حتى يَظنّوا بأنّه تابَ إلى الله وأنّه قد أصبَح لهم ناصِحًا أمينًا، وكلّ ذلك كذِبٌ ليُغرِّرَ آدم وزوجتَه بأنّه قد أصبَح لهما ناصِحًا أمينًا، وقال الله تعالى: {وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَاكُمْ ثُمَّ صَوَّرْنَاكُمْ ثُمَّ قُلْنَا لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ اسْجُدُوا لِآدَمَ فَسَجَدُوا إِلَّا إِبْلِيسَ لَمْ يَكُن مِّنَ السَّاجِدِينَ ﴿١١﴾ قالَ مَا مَنَعَكَ أَلَّا تَسْجُدَ إِذْ أَمَرْتُكَ ۖ قَالَ أَنَا خَيْرٌ مِّنْهُ خَلَقْتَنِي مِن نَّارٍ وَخَلَقْتَهُ مِن طِينٍ ﴿١٢﴾ قَالَ فَاهْبِطْ مِنْهَا فَمَا يَكُونُ لَكَ أَن تَتَكَبَّرَ فِيهَا فَاخْرُجْ إِنَّكَ مِنَ الصَّاغِرِينَ ﴿١٣﴾ قَالَ أَنظِرْنِي إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ يُبْعَثُونَ ﴿١٤﴾ قَالَ إِنَّكَ مِنَ الْمُنظَرِينَ ﴿١٥﴾ قَالَ فَبِمَا أَغْوَيْتَنِي لَأَقْعُدَنَّ لَهُمْ صِرَاطَكَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ ﴿١٦﴾ ثُمَّ لَآتِيَنَّهُم مِّن بَيْنِ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِمْ وَعَنْ أَيْمَانِهِمْ وَعَن شَمَائِلِهِمْ ۖ وَلَا تَجِدُ أَكْثَرَهُمْ شَاكِرِينَ ﴿١٧﴾ قَالَ اخْرُجْ مِنْهَا مَذْءُومًا مَّدْحُورًا ۖ لَّمَن تَبِعَكَ مِنْهُمْ لَأَمْلَأَنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنكُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ ﴿١٨﴾ وَيَا آدَمُ اسْكُنْ أَنتَ وَزَوْجُكَ الْجَنَّةَ فَكُلَا مِنْ حَيْثُ شِئْتُمَا وَلَا تَقْرَبَا هَـٰذِهِ الشَّجَرَةَ فَتَكُونَا مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿١٩﴾ فَوَسْوَسَ لَهُمَا الشَّيْطَانُ لِيُبْدِيَ لَهُمَا مَا وُورِيَ عَنْهُمَا مِن سَوْآتِهِمَا وَقَالَ مَا نَهَاكُمَا رَبُّكُمَا عَنْ هَـٰذِهِ الشَّجَرَةِ إِلَّا أَن تَكُونَا مَلَكَيْنِ أَوْ تَكُونَا مِنَ الْخَالِدِينَ ﴿٢٠﴾ وَقَاسَمَهُمَا إِنِّي لَكُمَا لَمِنَ النَّاصِحِينَ ﴿٢١﴾ فَدَلَّاهُمَا بِغُرُورٍ ۚ فَلَمَّا ذَاقَا الشَّجَرَةَ بَدَتْ لَهُمَا سَوْآتُهُمَا وَطَفِقَا يَخْصِفَانِ عَلَيْهِمَا مِن وَرَقِ الْجَنَّةِ ۖ وَنَادَاهُمَا رَبُّهُمَا أَلَمْ أَنْهَكُمَا عَن تِلْكُمَا الشَّجَرَةِ وَأَقُل لَّكُمَا إِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ لَكُمَا عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٢٢﴾ قَالَا رَبَّنَا ظَلَمْنَا أَنفُسَنَا وَإِن لَّمْ تَغْفِرْ لَنَا وَتَرْحَمْنَا لَنَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ ﴿٢٣﴾ قَالَ اهْبِطُوا بَعْضُكُمْ لِبَعْضٍ عَدُوٌّ ۖ وَلَكُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ مُسْتَقَرٌّ وَمَتَاعٌ إِلَىٰ حِينٍ ﴿٢٤﴾ قَالَ فِيهَا تَحْيَوْنَ وَفِيهَا تَمُوتُونَ وَمِنْهَا تُخْرَجُونَ ﴿٢٥﴾ يَا بَنِي آدَمَ قَدْ أَنزَلْنَا عَلَيْكُمْ لِبَاسًا يُوَارِي سَوْآتِكُمْ وَرِيشًا ۖ وَلِبَاسُ التَّقْوَىٰ ذَٰلِكَ خَيْرٌ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ مِنْ آيَاتِ اللَّـهِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَذَّكَّرُونَ ﴿٢٦﴾ يَا بَنِي آدَمَ لَا يَفْتِنَنَّكُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ كَمَا أَخْرَجَ أَبَوَيْكُم مِّنَ الْجَنَّةِ يَنزِعُ عَنْهُمَا لِبَاسَهُمَا لِيُرِيَهُمَا سَوْآتِهِمَا ۗ إِنَّهُ يَرَاكُمْ هُوَ وَقَبِيلُهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا تَرَوْنَهُمْ ۗ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا الشَّيَاطِينَ أَوْلِيَاءَ لِلَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ﴿٢٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

ولي سُؤالٌ يا ابن عمر، إذا كان الله قد أخرَج الشيطان فكيفَ عادَ إلى الجنة وكلَّم آدم وزوجَته وقاسَمَهُما إنِّي لكَ لمِنَ النّاصِحين؟ وسوفَ أُجيبُكَ عليه مِن القرآن العظيم بأنّ الله فِعلًا ترَكَ الشيطان في الجنّة عند آدم وزوجته، وقال الله تعالى: {فَقُلْنَا يَا آدَمُ إِنَّ هَـٰذا عَدُوٌّ لَّكَ وَلِزَوْجِكَ فَلَا يُخْرِجَنَّكُمَا مِنَ الْجَنَّةِ فَتَشْقَىٰ ﴿١١٧﴾ إِنَّ لَكَ أَلَّا تَجُوعَ فِيهَا وَلَا تَعْرَىٰ ﴿١١٨﴾ وَأَنَّكَ لَا تَظْمَأُ فِيهَا وَلَا تَضْحَىٰ ﴿١١٩﴾} صدق الله العلي العظيم [طه].

أم تَظنُّ بأنَّ إبليس خاطَبَ آدم فَورًا فقال: {مَا نَهَاكُمَا رَبُّكُمَا عَنْ هَـٰذِهِ الشَّجَرَةِ إِلَّا أَن تَكُونَا مَلَكَيْنِ أَوْ تَكُونَا مِنَ الْخَالِدِينَ ﴿٢٠﴾ وَقَاسَمَهُمَا إِنِّي لَكُمَا لَمِنَ النَّاصِحِينَ ﴿٢١﴾} صدق الله العلي العظيم؟ فلم يَقُل لآدم هذا إلّا بعدَ زمنٍ؛ بعدَ أن تظاهَرَ لآدم وزوجتِه بالنَّدمِ على عِصيانِ ربّه بعَدَمِ إطاعَة أمرِ آدم، ثمّ تظاهَر لهما بالطّاعة والانقِيادِ والنُصحِ حتى يُصدِّقوهُ في المَكرِ الذي سوفَ يقول بعد أن يَمنَحوهُ ثِقَتَهم لذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَقَاسَمَهُمَا إِنِّي لَكُمَا لَمِن النَّاصِحِينَ ﴿٢١﴾} صدق الله العليّ العظيم [الأعراف]، ودَلّاهُما بغُرور.

ولكنّ الذي غَرّكُم في الأمرِ هو ذِكرُ الجنّة في القِصّة فظنَنتُم بأنّها جنّة المأوى، ولكنّها عند سِدرة المُنتهَى، ولم يَرِدْ في القُرآن بأنّ الله جعَل آدم خليفةً فيها بل كرَّر ذلك - القرآن - بأنّه جعَل آدم خليفةً في الأرض؛ بل ويَذكُر القرآن جنّاتٍ في الأرض. كمِثل قوله تعالى: {فَأَخْرَجْنَاهُم مِّن جَنَّاتٍ وَعُيُونٍ ‎﴿٥٧﴾‏} [الشعراء]، ويَقصِدُ آل فرعون.

وكذلك قوله تعالى: {إِنَّا بَلَوْنَاهُمْ كَمَا بَلَوْنَا أَصْحَابَ الْجَنَّةِ}[القلم:17].

ولكنّكم ظَننتُم بأنّ اسمَ {الْجَنَّةِ} لا يُطلَقُ إلّا على جنّة المأوى! بل يُطلَقُ على كلّ أرضٍ مُخضَرَّةٍ بالأشجار والفواكه؛ وهي الأرض المفروشة وليست مُسطّحةً بل مفروشةً مُستويةً، فيها فاكهةٌ ونخلٌ ورمّانٌ؛ بل هي الرّيحان. وتوجد باطِن الأرض ما وراءَ البراكين فليست طبقة البراكين ببَعيدٍ، والجنة تحتَ الثّرى بمسافةٍ كبيرةٍ والبراكين دونها قريبةٌ إلى السّطح، وقد ذَكَر القرآن عِدّة عَوالمَ في آيةٍ واحدةٍ؛ عالَمٌ في السماء وعالَمٌ في الأرض وعالَمٌ دون السّماء وعالَمٌ تحت الثّرى: {لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا وَمَا تَحْتَ الثَّرَىٰ ‎﴿٦﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [طه].

وهي الأرض التي ذكَرَها الله في القرآن: {وَالْأَرْضَ وَضَعَهَا لِلْأَنَامِ ﴿١٠﴾ فِيهَا فَاكِهَةٌ وَالنَّخْلُ ذَاتُ الْأَكْمَامِ ﴿١١﴾ وَالْحَبُّ ذُو الْعَصْفِ وَالرَّيْحَانُ ﴿١٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن].

ويَسكُنها عالَم الجنّ وهم الذين استَخلفَ اللهُ آدمَ عليهم بدلًا عن إبليس الذي يُفسِدُ فيها ويَسفِكُ الدّماء. لذلك قال: {قَالَ أَرَأَيْتَكَ هَـٰذَا الَّذِي كَرَّمْتَ عَلَيَّ لَئِنْ أَخَّرْتَنِ إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ لَأَحْتَنِكَنَّ ذُرِّيَّتَهُ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا‎ ﴿٦٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

وهذه الأرض المفروشة هي قاعٌ مُستوِيةٌ، وقال الله تعالى: {وَالْأَرْضَ فَرَشْناهَا فَنِعْمَ الْمَاهِدُونَ ﴿٤٨﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات].

وهي على بوّابتين؛ بوابةٌ في مُنتهى طَرفِ الأرض شمالًا وبوابةٌ أخرى في منتهى طَرفِ الأرض جنوبًا، وذلك لأنّ الأرض ليست كُرَوِيّةً تمامًا بل شِبه كُرَوِيّةٍ، ولهذه الأرض بوّابتان ولها مَشرقان ومَغربان فإذا غابَت الشمس عن البوّابة الجنوبيّة، أشرَقت عليها مرّةً أخرى مِن البوّابة الشّماليّة، وإذا غابَت عن الشّماليّة تُشرِق عليها مرةً أخرى من الجنوبيّة، فأصبح لهذه الأرض بوّابتان، وأعظم مسافةٍ في الأرض هي المسافةُ بين هاتين البوّابتين، لذلك قال الإنسان لقرينِه الشيطان: {يَا لَيْتَ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكَ بُعْدَ الْمَشْرِ‌قَيْنِ} [الزخرف:38]، وذلك لأنّ أعظم مسافةٍ في الأرض هي المسافة التي بين البوّابتين، وهُنّ بوّابة الأرض الشماليّة وتوجَد في مُنتهَى أطرافِ الأرض شمالًا والأخرى في مُنتهَى أطرافِ الأرض جنوبًا، وسَدّ ذي القرنين بين السدّين أي بين نِصفَيْ الكُرة الأرضيّة، وسَمّاهم السدّين لأنّ كلّ منهما يَسُدُّ على الآخَرِ ضَوء الشمس فيكون نِصفٌ مُظلِمًا والنِّصفُ الآخر نهارًا وهذا بالنِّسبة لسَطحِ الأرض، وأمّا السّدّ فَبينهما في مَضيقٍ في التّجويفِ الأرضيّ؛ فجعَل بَينهُما رَدمًا، ويأجوج ومأجوج إلى جهةٍ وعالَمٌ آخر إلى جهةٍ أُخرى، وهذه الأرض ذات المَشرقين وذات المَغربين بسبب البوّابتين، وأمّا سَطح الأرض فليس لها إلّا مَشارقُ إلى جهةٍ ومغاربُ يُقابِلها، أمّا الأرض المَفروشة فلها مَشرقان ومَغربان لذلك قال الله تعالى: {رَبُّ الْمَشْرِقَيْنِ وَرَبُّ الْمَغْرِبَيْنِ ‎﴿١٧﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن].

وأمّا ظاهِرُ الأرضِ فليسَ له سِوى جِهةٍ شَرقيّةٍ واحِدةٍ وجِهةٍ غربيّةٍ واحدةٍ، وقال الله تعالى: {رَّ‌بُّ الْمَشْرِ‌قِ وَالْمَغْرِ‌بِ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ فَاتَّخِذْهُ وَكِيلًا ﴿٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المزمل].

ويا قوم إنّكم لتُجادِلوني في حقائق آياتٍ لها تصديقٌ على الواقِع الحقيقيّ لو كنتم تعلمون، فلو اطَّلعتُم عليها لوَجدتُم حقيقة التّأويلِ على الواقِع الحقيقيّ كما وَجدَ ذلك ذو القرنين في رحلتِه إلى مُنتهَى أطرافِ الأرضِ شمالًا وجنوبًا، ثمّ قامَ برِحلةٍ في التّجويفِ الأرضيّ فوجَد مِن دونِهما قومًا.

وبالله عليكم أين يأجوج ومأجوج؟ وإنّهم يُوجَدونَ حيث يوجَدُ سدّ ذي القرنين. فأين سَدّ ذي القرنين؟ ولماذا لم تكشِفهُ الأقمارُ الصِّناعيّة؟ ولو كان ذلك على سطحِ الأرض لشَاهَدَه أهل الفضاءِ؛ بل هم تحتَ الثّرى حيث يأجوج ومأجوج وهم مِن كلّ حَدَبٍ يَنسِلون؛ وتِلكَ شَريعةُ المسيح الدجال (إباحَة الفاحِشة) فتَحمِل الأنثى بعِدَّةِ أولادٍ مِن هذا وذاكَ مَخلوطينَ (شياطينُ جنٍّ وإنسٍ) بل يُمارِسونَ الفاحِشَة بشَكلٍ مُستَمرٍّ وهم يَصرُخونَ لأنّ الشياطينَ تؤُزُّهم أزًا.

وقد سَمِعَ الباحثونَ الرُّوس أصواتَ هذا العالَم الذي في باطِنِ الأرضِ بعد أن حفَر عُلماءُ الرّوس آلاف الأمتار وهم يبحثونَ عن مَعادِن الأرض، ولكنّهم سَمِعوا أصواتًا لعالَمٍ آخَر وأدهَشَهم ذلك، وقال الزّندانيّ تعليقًا على ذلك الموضوع بأنّهم أصحاب النار، وطلبَ مِن العُلماءِ البحثَ عن حقيقة تِلكَ الأصواتِ فهو يَرى بأنّهم أصحابُ النار، ولكنّي أخالفُه في هذا القولِ وأقول بأنّهم يأجوجُ ومأجوجُ، وأمّا الصُّراخ فقليلًا منه يَصدُر مِن أحَدِهم بسببِ مُمارسَة الفاحِشَة، وأكثَر الأصواتِ (ضَجيجُ أصواتٍ) ولها صَدًى في باطِن الأرضِ، ولكنّ الزندانيّ يَزعمُ بأنّهم أصحابُ النار، وقد سبَق وبيّنّا لكم أين تكونُ النّار في الخِطابِ الذي نفيتُ فيه عذابَ القبرِ في حُفرةِ السَّوءَةِ؛ بل يُعذَّبونَ في النار والعذابُ على الرُّوحِ فقط، ولا فرقَ بين عذابِ الرّوح والجَسَد؛ وكُل الحَوَاس هي للرُّوحِ فإذا خرجَت لا يَشعُر الجسَدُ بشيءٍ حتى لو احتَرقَ وصارَ رمادًا، وسبَق أن بينّا مَوقِع النّار وأنها فوقَ الأرض ودونَ السّماء، وقال الله تعالى: {هَـٰذَا ۚ وَإِنَّ لِلطَّاغِينَ لَشَرَّ مَآبٍ ﴿٥٥﴾ جَهَنَّمَ يَصْلَوْنَهَا فَبِئْسَ الْمِهَادُ ﴿٥٦﴾ هَـٰذَا فَلْيَذُوقُوهُ حَمِيمٌ وَغَسَّاقٌ ﴿٥٧﴾ وَآخَرُ مِن شَكْلِهِ أَزْوَاجٌ ﴿٥٨﴾ هَـٰذَا فَوْجٌ مُّقْتَحِمٌ مَّعَكُمْ ۖ لَا مَرْحَبًا بِهِمْ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ صَالُو النَّارِ ﴿٥٩﴾ قَالُوا بَلْ أَنتُمْ لَا مَرْحَبًا بِكُمْ ۖ أَنتُمْ قَدَّمْتُمُوهُ لَنَا ۖ فَبِئْسَ الْقَرَارُ ﴿٦٠﴾ قَالُوا رَبَّنَا مَن قَدَّمَ لَنَا هَـٰذَا فَزِدْهُ عَذَابًا ضِعْفًا فِي النَّارِ ﴿٦١﴾ وَقَالُوا مَا لَنَا لَا نَرَىٰ رِجَالًا كُنَّا نَعُدُّهُم مِّنَ الْأَشْرَارِ ﴿٦٢﴾ أَتَّخَذْنَاهُمْ سِخْرِيًّا أَمْ زَاغَتْ عَنْهُمُ الْأَبْصَارُ ﴿٦٣﴾ إِنَّ ذَٰلِكَ لَحَقٌّ تَخَاصُمُ أَهْلِ النَّارِ ﴿٦٤﴾ قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا مُنذِرٌ ۖ وَمَا مِنْ إِلَـٰهٍ إِلَّا اللَّـهُ الْوَاحِدُ الْقَهَّارُ ﴿٦٥﴾ رَبُّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا الْعَزِيزُ الْغَفَّارُ ﴿٦٦﴾ قُلْ هُوَ نَبَأٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿٦٧﴾ أَنتُمْ عَنْهُ مُعْرِضُونَ ﴿٦٨﴾ مَا كَانَ لِيَ مِنْ عِلْمٍ بِالْمَلَإِ الْأَعْلَىٰ إِذْ يَخْتَصِمُونَ ﴿٦٩﴾ إِن يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ إِلَّا أَنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٧٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ص].

فمَن يَتَدبّرُ هذه الآياتِ التي تتكلّم عن تَخاصُمِ أهل النار ومِن ثمّ يَجِدُ قوله: {مَا كَانَ لِيَ مِنْ عِلْمٍ بِالْمَلَإِ الْأَعْلَىٰ إِذْ يَخْتَصِمُونَ ﴿٦٩﴾}، ومِن ثمّ يتبيَّنُ له حقيقة إسراءِ مُحمدٍ رسول الله -صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم- بأنّ النار حقًّا توجدُ دونَ السماء وفوقَ الأرضِ، وأهلُ النارِ مَلَأٌ أعلى بالنسبة لأهلِ الأرضِ، ولم تتكلّم الآياتُ عن تخاصُمِ الملائكة بل عن تَخاصُم أهل النار، ولو تدبَّرَ القارِئُ القولَ الفَصلَ بين عذابِ يوم الحِسابِ وعذابِ البَرزَخ وهو قوله تعالى: {وَآخَرُ مِن شَكْلِهِ أَزْوَاجٌ ‎﴿٥٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ص]، ومِن ثمّ يَسردُ تخاصُم أهلِ النار إلى قوله:{مَا كَانَ لِيَ مِنْ عِلْمٍ بِالْمَلَإِ الْأَعْلَىٰ إِذْ يَخْتَصِمُونَ ﴿٦٩﴾ إِن يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ إِلَّا أَنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٧٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ص]، وقد أخبَركُم رسول الله -صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم- بأنّه ليلة الإسراءِ والمِعراجِ مرَّ على أهلِ النّار فوَجَدَهم في النار جميعًا وليسوا أشتاتًا في قبورِهم.

وأرجو مِن الباحثينَ عن الحقيقةِ أن يَضَعوا بحثَ (أصوات باطِنِ الأرضِ) وسوفَ يَجِدونَ شَريطًا مُسجَّلًا لأصواتِ وضَجيجِ المَلايين بباطِن الأرضِ؛ وهذه حقيقةٌ بلا شكٍّ أو ريبٍ، وأُفتِي في أمرِهِم بأنّهم يأجوجُ ومأجوجُ، وأُخالِفُ الشيخ عبد المجيد الزّندانيّ في قوله بأنّهم أصحابُ النار، والآية جليّةٌ وواضِحَةٌ تقولُ بأنّ النار مَلَأٌ أعلى بالنسبة لأهلِ الأرضِ، ولم يَقُل القرآن بأنّ النار التي وعَدَ بها الكفّار باطِن الأرض بل مِن أعلى الأرض ودونَ السّماء، وقد مرَّ عليهم مُحمدٌ رسول الله في المِعراج تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِنَّا عَلَىٰ أَن نُّرِيَكَ مَا نَعِدُهُمْ لَقَادِرُونَ ‎﴿٩٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].

فاذهَبُوا إلى البَحثِ في قوقل (أصوات باطِنِ الأرض) وسَوفَ تَجِدونَ ذلك على الواقِع.

أخوكم؛ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..