الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 48 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 384647484950 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 471 إلى 480 من 539
  1. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم
    Yes brother it is his duty to fast in obedience to Allah’s command even if he is short on his other duties, he better repent and turn to Allah asking His forgiveness and keep his duty to Allah
    انتهى الاقتباس من راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم
    I think the topic is very important because I can see how many muslims misguided regarding to fasting and doing Salat. Even you said a one opinion which is different to another person's opinion on the website who showed me Imam's statement as a proof that it is NOT ACCEEPTABLE TO FAST WITHOUT PRAYING. Please, put more ayats as the proof of it ( if you know ).

2. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    I think the topic is very important because I can see how many muslims misguided regarding to fasting and doing Salat. Even you said a one opinion which is different to another person's opinion on the website who showed me Imam's statement as a proof that it is NOT ACCEEPTABLE TO FAST WITHOUT PRAYING. Please, put more ayats as the proof of it ( if you know ).
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov

إِنَّ الصَّلَاةَ كَانَتْ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ كِتَابًا مَّوْقُوتًا
    ▶▩(سورة النساء, An-Nisaa, Chapter #4, Verse #103)

For Prayer is obligated on the believers on stated times
    ALNISAA 103

So if you cant pray because of period then you must wait,
    and if it is ramadan then no need to fast since fasting can be delayed to the time when you CAN PRAY AGAIN (after the period)

so the logical conclusion
    Fasting Ramadan must go hand in hand with prayer

or else it is not religious fasting. For religious prayer it must be accompanied with prayer

and if you are a man then there is no excuse for not praying

For prayer can be done standing sitting (for health problems) or laying down on your side -for health problems

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    وَجَاءَ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَجُلٌ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْسَلِينَ
    اتَّبِعُوا مَن لَّا يَسْأَلُكُمْ أَجْرًا وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

3. افتراضي When you wear mask on the face

Assalam Aleykum,

Assalam Aleykum,

Is it all right for the righteous muslim to wear mask on the face to escape possible infection by covid-19? Does he has to wear the mask? Some muslims don't wear mask relying on Allah and His mercy. But there are words of Allah saying that we shouldn't throw ourselves to the harm.

4. افتراضي

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=325793
    اقتباس المشاركة : nona ali
    سلام الله عليكم اخوتي الانصار والانصاريات
    سألت الامام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني عليه الصلاة والسلام وال بيته الكرام السؤال التالي :
    إمامي الحبيب هل نسعف او نساعد في اسعاف الجار الذي مصاب بكورونا بعد ان تركوه اهله ؟
    هل نساعده في اكله او عاطاءه احتياجاته بما اني في تركيا لي جيران منهم مسلمين وغير مسلمين
    وقد رايت مصابين كورونا اهلهم يتركوهم..
    هل نحن الانصار يجب ان نأخذ احتياطاتنا ولا نقترب منهم ام نقدم لهم يد العون
    ارجوا ان ترد عليا امامي الحبيب فلي حالة قريبة مني اعتقد انها مصابة اليوم وقعت وساعدتها ولم اخف واثقة في بيانك والحمد لله
    لكن وجب السؤال حتى نعلم اخوتنا الانصار اذا ما صادفتهم حالة واحبوا ان يساعدواا
    هذه كانت رسالتي لإمام المهدي عليه الصلاة والسلام
    وجاءني الرد اليوم والتالي هو رد الامام على سؤال:

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني

اللهم نعم تساعدوهم ولا داعي للكمامة الا ان تكون الزاميه وعليها غرامه

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم سلام الله عليكم ورحمته وبركاته بل تساعدون المصابون بكورونا لوجه الله ولا تخافوا من انصار الله جنوده كورونا فهو غاضب من غضب الله بعدم طاعة خليفة الله واتباع كتابه فهل انصار الله الحق يمسون بسوء انصار الله الحق سبحانه وقال الله تعالى ((وَهَلْ نُجَازِي إِلَّا الْكَفُورَ)) صدق الله العظيم

[سورة سبأ 17]
    انتهى الاقتباس من nona ali

5. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : غانم

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    اللهم نعم تساعدوهم ولا داعي للكمامة الا ان تكون الزاميه وعليها غرامه

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم سلام الله عليكم ورحمته وبركاته بل تساعدون المصابون بكورونا لوجه الله ولا تخافوا من انصار الله جنوده كورونا فهو غاضب من غضب الله بعدم طاعة خليفة الله واتباع كتابه فهل انصار الله الحق يمسون بسوء انصار الله الحق سبحانه وقال الله تعالى ((وَهَلْ نُجَازِي إِلَّا الْكَفُورَ)) صدق الله العظيم
    [سورة سبأ 17]https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=325793
    انتهى الاقتباس من غانم

Oh by Allah yes help them (covid 19 patients) and there is no need for mask unless if it is enforced (by law) and there is a fine (as punishment for not wearing it)
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, rather you help the inflected ones with corona for Allah's sake, and do not fear from corona Allah's supporters and His soldiers surely it is angry (as a result) of Allah's anger from lack of obedience to Allah's khalifa, and not following His Book (the Quran). Will Allah's true supporters harm Allah's true supporters? Glory be to Him Allah the Most High said: {And We do not punish any except the ingrate}Truthful Allah the Great [Saba] 34:17

6. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم

Oh by Allah yes help them (covid 19 patients) and there is no need for mask unless if it is enforced (by law) and there is a fine (as punishment for not wearing it)
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, rather you help the inflected ones with corona for Allah's sake, and do not fear from corona Allah's supporters and His soldiers surely it is angry (as a result) of Allah's anger from lack of obedience to Allah's khalifa, and not following His Book (the Quran). Will Allah's true supporters harm Allah's true supporters? Glory be to Him Allah the Most High said: {And We do not punish any except the ingrate}Truthful Allah the Great [Saba] 34:17
    انتهى الاقتباس من راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم
    The supporters who have obedience to Imam don't need a mask. How about those who don't know Imam Mahdi yet? They should wear it? Surah Al-Baqarah (2:195): "And spend in the way of Allah and do not throw [yourselves] with your [own] hands into destruction." Anyway thank you for reply.

7. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    The supporters who have obedience to Imam don't need a mask. How about those who don't know Imam Mahdi yet? They should wear it? Surah Al-Baqarah (2:195): "And spend in the way of Allah and do not throw [yourselves] with your [own] hands into destruction." Anyway thank you for reply.
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov
    My brother tamer

The only way to be saved from corona is by following the imam mahdi and submit to Allah to resort to quran

No masks
    No personal protection equipment

Will save anyone from Allah soldier corona

Like saqar if come what they would do to save thier life except pray to All for his mercy

And Corona like that it is torment from Allah

8. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : عمر بن الخطاب
    My brother tamer

The only way to be saved from corona is by following the imam mahdi and submit to Allah to resort to quran

No masks
    No personal protection equipment

Will save anyone from Allah soldier corona

Like saqar if come what they would do to save thier life except pray to All for his mercy

And Corona like that it is torment from Allah
    انتهى الاقتباس من عمر بن الخطاب
    Thank you my brother. I have got you now.

9. افتراضي Do you feel Allah's presence near to you?

Assalam Aleykum and Ramadan Mubarak,
    May be the question sounds strange but If you read this message can you describe how do you feel the God' presence near to you?

10. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : عبد النعيمـ الاعظمــ

A quote for the Imam Mahdi
    18 - 03 - 2010 مـ

ويا معشر المسلمين قدِّروا الله حقَّ قدره فلا تحبّوا شيئاً أكثر منه سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً، فهو الأهل للحبّ الأعظم، فتعالوا لأدلكم كيف تعلمون أنّ الله قال لبيكَ عبدي أو لبيكِ أمَتي وذلك حين تنادون الله فتقولون (يا حبيبي يا الله)، فحين ينظر لهذا النداء (يا حبيبي) فيجده يخرج من قلب مُغرم بحُبّ الله ثم يقول الله لبيك عبدي أو لبيك أمَتي.
    وأما كيف تعلمون أنّ الله قال لبيك عبدي أو لبيك أمَتي وذلك إذا كررتم هذا القول:
    (يا حبيبي يا الله)، ثم هاج بحر الحُب في القلب فذرفت أعينكم من الدمع فعند ذلك فاعلموا أنّ الله يقول لكم في تلك اللحظة لبيك عبدي أو لبيك أمتي، فتشعرون بسكينة الرضوان والاطمئنان وانشراح الصدر وصلاح البال، فما أجمل ذكر الله خالصاً من غير أن تلبسوا إيمانكم بظُلم فلا تدعوا مع الله أحداً أبداً إنّي لكم ناصحٌ أمين.

يا إخواني المسلمين ويا معشر النّصارى توبوا إلى الله يرحمكم الله، فوالله الذي لا إله غيره أنّكم أغضبتم المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وأمّه صلّى الله عليهما وسلّم تسليماً، ذلك لأنّ المسيح عيسى ابن مريم يعلم إنّما هو عبد لله و لرضوان الله وحُبّه وقربه، وكذلك الصدّيقة مريم التي كانت تخلو بنفسها لتستمتع بذكر الله فتتّخذ من دون النّاس حجاباً عليها الصلاة والسلام لكي تُخاطب ربّها فتقول:
    فكم أُحبك يا الله يا حبيبي يا الله.
    [URL="https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4881"]https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=1443]

وأما كيف تعلمون أنّ الله قال لبيك عبدي أو لبيك أمَتي وذلك إذا كررتم هذا القول:
    (يا حبيبي يا الله)، ثم هاج بحر الحُب في القلب فذرفت أعينكم من الدمع فعند ذلك فاعلموا أنّ الله يقول لكم في تلك اللحظة لبيك عبدي أو لبيك أمتي، فتشعرون بسكينة الرضوان والاطمئنان وانشراح الصدر وصلاح البال، فما أجمل ذكر الله خالصاً من غير أن تلبسوا إيمانكم بظُلم فلا تدعوا مع الله أحداً أبداً إنّي لكم ناصحٌ أمين.

And as for how you know that God said to my servant, or to my nation, if you repeat this sayingO My Beloved, O God), then the sea of ​​love agitated in the heart so I shed your eyes from tears then when you know that God is telling you at this moment that my servant is calling you or my nation is yours, so you will feel the tranquility of contentment and reassurance and the openness of the chest and goodness of mind. Wearing your faith in injustice, do
    not ever call anyone with God that I have a sincere counselor.

ملاحظه اعتقد البيان غير مترجم للانجليزيه فهذا اقتباس مترجم على ذمة الشيخ جوجل مؤقتا حتى تدخل فريق الترجمه
    انتهى الاقتباس من عبد النعيمـ الاعظمــ
    Thank you. Good message.

صفحة 48 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 384647484950 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 10:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 05:41 AM