The names of the angels of death in The Book of Allah, The Holy Qur'an

Imam Nasser Muhammad Al-Yamani
30 - 12 - 1428
08 - 01 - 2008

The answer from the most knowing of The Book, to Habib Al-Habib with the true clarification
مَّا يَلْفِظُ مِن قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَقِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ
صدق الله العظيم [ق 18]
he utters no word but there are with him Raqeeb and Ateed
[Surah: 50 – Qaaf - Verses: 18]

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.
Allah, The Most Exalted said
وَلَا يَأْتُونَكَ بِمَثَلٍ إِلَّا جِئْنَاكَ بِالْحَقِّ وَأَحْسَنَ تَفْسِيرًا
صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان:33]
And they do not come to you with a similitude, but We bring you the truth and the better explanation.
[Surah 25 -Al- Furqan - Verse: 33]

And Allah, The Most Exalted said:
ثُمَّ إِنَّ عَلَيْنَا بَيَانَهُ
صدق الله العظيم [القيامة:19]
Then upon us is its clarification
[Surah 75 - Al-Qiama - Verse: 19]

From Allah I seek aid and from Him I receive inspiration of the true clarification of The Holy Qur'an, and it is not an inspiration from the rejected devil, nay, I verify the true clarification by deducing the clear proof from The Holy Qur'an; The Enlightening Book of Allah. Thus, I call to the path of my Lord with insight, and I'm of the Muslims who submit.

O Habib Al- Habib, here is the true clarification regarding angel Ateed and angel Raqeeb, also, it is a declaration of achieving victory over you even before we enter into a debate that I will prevail over you with the truth, and cause you to fall silent, by the permission of Allah, that is if you really want the truth, until you know that I am the truth from your Lord. If your pride seizes you and makes you adhere to sin, Allah will appoint a devil to you as a companion that will prevent you from Guidance after it has come to you, but if your pride does not seize you or make you adhere to sin, Allah will choose you and make you of the honoured and truthful representatives in the world before The Appearance - those who believe in the true clarification of the Word of their Lord, do not seek to make the way (of Allah) crooked, and those who do not fabricate against Allah what they do not know, and listen to the word and follow the best of it. So, be of them, and I pray to Allah for you to be one of them.

Is it not enough for you, Habib Al-habib, before your planned announcement that I told you that you secretly intended to announce to the world that you are the Awaited Mahdi, and I revealed what you intended to say before you would have said it? The way my Lord gave me inspiration about what you intended to say before you would have announced it, that you are the Awaited Mahdi, is the same way He inspires me with regards to the true clarification of the Holy Qur'an. So, do not be naive to believe the true clarification of the verse you required until I bring you the proof from the Holy Qur'an in detail, with certain knowledge that my Lord taught me. And I do not fabricate against Allah what I do not know of the clarification of The Holy Qur'an, and I do not follow assumption, as it cannot take place of the truth, but I guide and judge with the truth to the straight path.

And here is the true clarification from the truth (the Holy Qur'an), In line with the verse:

وَلَا يَأْتُونَكَ بِمَثَلٍ إِلَّا جِئْنَاكَ بِالْحَقِّ وَأَحْسَنَ تَفْسِيرًا
صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان:33]

And they do not come to you with a similitude, but We bring you the truth and the better explanation.
[Surah 25 -Al- Furqan - Verse: 33]

Allah, The Most Exalted said:
وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ وَنَعْلَمُ مَا تُوَسْوِسُ بِهِ نَفْسُهُ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ الْوَرِيدِ (16) إِذْ يَتَلَقَّى الْمُتَلَقِّيَانِ عَنِ الْيَمِينِ وَعَنِ الشِّمَالِ قَعِيدٌ ﴿17﴾ مَا يَلْفِظُ مِنْ قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَقِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ ﴿18﴾ وَجَاءَتْ سَكْرَةُ الْمَوْتِ بِالْحَقِّ ذَٰلِكَ مَا كُنْتَ مِنْهُ تَحِيدُ
صدق الله العظيم [ق 16-19]

Indeed, We have created Man; and We know what his soul whispers to him, and We are nearer to him than the jugular vein. (16) When the two receivers (Raqeeb and Ateed) receive, seated on the right and on the left, (17) he utters no word but there are with him Raqeeb and Ateed (writing it down). (18) And the stupor of death comes in truth; “That is from what you were averting
[Surah: 50 – Qaaf - Verses: 16-19]

And here is the thorough clarification regarding Raqeeb and Ateed, and indeed we are truthful, by the permission of Allah, Lord of the world: Raqeeb and Ateed are of the angels that are drawn nearer to Allah. He has sent them to man to keep a record of his deeds and speeches, the good and bad. So, if man mentions Allah out loud, angel Raqeeb will write this down, but if he remembers Allah secretly in his heart without saying it out loud, angel Raqeeb would not know what is within the man’s heart, but Allah who created the man knows, as Allah is nearer to him with His knowledge than his jugular vein. Therefore, Allah inspires angel Raqeeb of what is within the man's heart of the hidden remembrance, then angel Raqeeb receives this inspiration from his Lord, and records it in the purified Book which is in his hands.

Angel Raqeeb is a representative Ambassador of Paradise that is assigned with writing down every good speech and deed that leads to Paradise, so Allah called him in The Holy Qur'an "Ambassador" which means Ambassador of Paradise who writes down the remembrance of Allah and the good deeds. Allah, The Most Exalted said:
كَلَّا إِنَّهَا تَذْكِرَةٌ ﴿11﴾ فَمَنْ شَاءَ ذَكَرَهُ ﴿12﴾ فِي صُحُفٍ مُكَرَّمَةٍ ﴿13﴾ مَرْفُوعَةٍ مُطَهَّرَةٍ ﴿14﴾ بِأَيْدِي سَفَرَةٍ ﴿15﴾ كِرَامٍ بَرَرَةٍ
صدق الله العظيم [عبس11-16]

Nay, indeed, it is a reminder (11) so let whoever will remember Him (12) in honoured sheets, (13) exalted, purified (14) in the hands of ambassadors, (15) noble and dutiful. (16)
[Surah 80 – Abasa – Verses: 11-16]

Which means that angel Raqeeb does not write down anything but the good of man’s converse. So, Allah The Most Gracious said:
فَمَنْ شَاءَ ذَكَرَهُ ﴿12﴾ فِي صُحُفٍ مُكَرَّمَةٍ ﴿13﴾ مَرْفُوعَةٍ مُطَهَّرَةٍ ﴿14﴾ بِأَيْدِي سَفَرَةٍ ﴿15﴾ كِرَامٍ بَرَرَةٍ
صدق الله العظيم [عبس12-16]

so let whoever will remember Him (12) in honoured sheets, (13) exalted, purified (14) in the hands of ambassadors, (15) noble and dutiful.
[Surah 80 – Abasa – Verses: 12-16]

Ambassadors here are the ambassador angels of Paradise, and there is just one of them with every human, called angel “Raqeeb” that is seated on his right, assigned to him as a companion from the beginning when the argument was settled (the writing down of deeds began) until the time when the man reaches his final and eternal destination. Concerning angel Ateed, he is also of the honoured angels drawn near to Allah, who are rightfully gross and stern angels. Also, he is an Ambassador of Hell, who is assigned with writing down every bad speech and deed that leads to Hell, he even writes down what the man’s soul whispers to him. In line with what Allah, The Most Gracious said:
وَإِنْ تُبْدُوا مَا فِي أَنْفُسِكُمْ أَوْ تُخْفُوهُ يُحَاسِبْكُمْ بِهِ اللَّهُ
صدق الله العظيم [البقرة :284]

and whether you show what is within yourselves or conceal it, Allah will bring you to account for it.
[Surah 2 - Al-Baqara -Verses: 284]

Angel Ateed does not know what man’s soul whispers to him, but he receives it by inspiration from Allah, who created man, and is nearer to him with His knowledge and hearing than his jugular vein. Allah is with all humans wherever they are, hearing and seeing them, no God but He, Lord of the world, He who knows all the stealthy glances and what is secret in the chests. So behold, if you show what is within your hearts, Allah knows what is secret and what is yet more hidden. Allah, there is no God but He, to Him belong the most beautiful names. Concerning what man says, if it is good, angel Raqeeb writes it down, but if it is bad, angel Ateed does, as they do not write down all what he says, but they only write down the speech that leads to Paradise or Hellfire. So, Allah, The Most Exalted, said:
كَلَّا إِنَّهَا تَذْكِرَةٌ ﴿11﴾ فَمَنْ شَاءَ ذَكَرَهُ ﴿12﴾ فِي صُحُفٍ مُكَرَّمَةٍ ﴿13﴾ مَرْفُوعَةٍ مُطَهَّرَةٍ ﴿14﴾ بِأَيْدِي سَفَرَةٍ ﴿15﴾ كِرَامٍ بَرَرَةٍ
صدق الله العظيم [عبس11-16]

Nay, indeed, it is a reminder (11) so let whoever will remember Him (12) in honoured sheets, (13) exalted, purified (14) in the hands of ambassadors (15) noble and dutiful.
[Surah 80 – Abasa – Verses: 11-16]

Therefore, we find that the Ambassador angels of Paradise do not write down from the converse of man anything but the remembrance of Allah, and every other good speech such as; A command of charity, propagation of virtue or reconciliation between people. And all the previous clarification is just a part of the tasks that are assigned to angel Raqeeb and angel Ateed.

Now we move on to their second task which is: When the fate of death inscribed in The Book comes to man and his certain term approaches, (every term is in a thoroughly written Book of records) that Allah confirms at its known time, and it is not for anyone to die except by the permission of Allah, a decree determined. At that time, angel Raqeeb and angel Ateed become the angels of death themselves. So, if the man is of the companions of Hellfire, Allah inspires angel Ateed to be the angel of death assigned to that man. Consequently, angel Raqeeb helps angel Ateed in taking this man's soul out as he is of the companions of Hellfire, to whom Allah has assigned a devil as a companion, that misleads him away from the straight path and whispers to him that he is rightly guided. After that, the angel of death, Ateed, will deal with him as he is assigned to the disbelievers.

Every disbeliever in The Holy Qur'an has his own angel "Ateed", as Allah, The Most Glorified, did not assign just one angel of death to all humans, as how can just one angel take in death all the souls of so many humans, being divided here and there, as there are so many people who die everywhere.
Glory be to Allah, The Most Gracious, who encompasses with everything by His mercy and knowledge, and has full power over everything at the same time, and that is a quality of no one but Allah, The Most praised. Allah has never endowed any man, jinn, or angel with two hearts within him, it is just a quality of Allah only, there is nothing as His likeness, so, Allah can hear this and that and create here and there simultaneously. Allah, The Almighty, is never careless nor does He forget, neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him, and He Does not neglect, and He has full power over everything simultaneously.

Because one of you might want to interrupt me and say: but Allah, The Most Exalted said:
قُلْ يَتَوَفَّاكُمْ مَلَكُ الْمَوْتِ الَّذِي وُكِّلَ بِكُمْ ثُمَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ تُرْجَعُونَ
صدق الله العظيم [السجدة: 11]

Say, " The angel of death who has been assigned to you will take out your souls. Then to your Lord you will be returned."
[Surah 32 – Al-Sajdah – Verses: 11]

Therefore, I, the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yamani, reply and say: I swear by Allah, The Great, that the angel of death who is assigned to the disbelievers is angel Ateed, and that he is the flying angel himself that is bounded to the man's neck if the argument is settled against him, As Allah, The Most Praised said:
قَالُوا إِنَّا تَطَيَّرْنَا بِكُمْ لَئِنْ لَمْ تَنْتَهُوا لَنَرْجُمَنَّكُمْ وَلَيَمَسَّنَّكُمْ مِنَّا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ﴿18﴾ قَالُوا طَائِرُكُمْ مَعَكُمْ أَئِنْ ذُكِّرْتُمْ بَلْ أَنْتُمْ قَوْمٌ مُسْرِفُونَ
صدق الله العظيم [يس18-19]

they said : "We have bad omen of you, if you desist not, we shall surely stone you and will befall you by us a painful torture " (18) they said: "your flying angel is with you, as you are reminded (of the truth), nay, but you are a transgressing people"
[Surah 36 – Ya-Seen – Verses: 18-19]

But it is not just one flying angel, as every disbeliever has his own, that is the angel of death Ateed. Allah, The Most Glorified, said:
وَكُلَّ إِنْسَانٍ أَلْزَمْنَاهُ طَائِرَهُ فِي عُنُقِهِ وَنُخْرِجُ لَهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ كِتَابًا يَلْقَاهُ مَنْشُورًا ﴿13﴾ اقْرَأْ كِتَابَكَ كَفَىٰ بِنَفْسِكَ الْيَوْمَ عَلَيْكَ حَسِيبًا
صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء13-14]

"Around each man's neck, We have bounded to him to his flying angel, and on The Day of Resurrection, We shall bring forth for him a book which he will find spread wide open (13) "Read your book, sufficient is your own self to make out your account"
[Surah 17 - Al-Esraa’- Verses: 13-14]

And maybe one among the Muslims might want to interrupt me and say: "Nay, but the angel of death is called "Azrael", therefore, I reply to him and say: Let The Holy Qur'an be the judge between us, as no other judge is better than Allah for people who know and who do not follow assumptions, that cannot take place of the truth. I swear by Allah, if it was not that I wanted to glorify my Lord that there is nothing like Him, I would not have even opened a discussion regarding the so-called ‘Azrael’.

But your belief regarding the so-called "Azrael" is that he has qualities similar to a unique quality of Allah, there is nothing like Him, which is having power and all-encompassing knowledge over everything simultaneously. And if it was not for your belief that "Azrael" shares one of the unique qualities of Allah, The Most Exalted, I would not have even got into clarifying the truth about "Azrael", which is but a name without any proof from Allah in The Holy Qur'an. But Allah has sent down in The Holy Quran all the names of the angels of death, who take out the souls of all humans without leaving out any of them. However, the number of angels of death is double the number of all humans from the earlier to the later ones, as Allah has sent in The Holy Qur'an all the names of the angels of death without leaving out any of them, indeed, we do not find among them any angel called "Azrael" at all.

Also I find that angel Raqeeb and angel Ateed receive inspiration directly from Allah, the Ever-Living, The Sustainer of existence, Lord of the world, who created Man and knows what is within his heart of what his soul whispers to him, as He is nearer to him than his jugular vein. Therefore, Allah inspires angel Raqeeb and angel Ateed of the man's thoughts and self-converse, as they do not know them, but Allah who created man knows what his chests hide. Concerning what man says out loud, they know it. So if it is good, angel Raqeeb writes it down, but if it is bad angel Ateed does.

O Muslims, as you know, Raqeeb and Ateed are two angels that are assigned to every man, one of them is named Raqeeb and the other is named Ateed, moreover, you know that they are not just two angels who know what all humans do. Praise to Allah who encompasses everything with His knowledge, as it is a quality of Allah, Glory be to Him. Indeed, they are two different angels with every human, one of them is named Raqeeb as you know and the other is named Ateed. Allah has assigned them as Ambassadors of Paradise and Hellfire, they are the Honoured and dutiful Ambassadors that are Ambassadors of Paradise and of Hellfire. So, whoever mentions Allah, Glory be to Him, angel Raqeeb, Ambassador of Paradise, will write down his remembrance of Allah.

Now we move to their second task which is at death. So, let us find out together in The Holy Qur'an who the angels of death are that take Man's soul, whether he is of the people of Paradise or the people of Hell. I find in the Holy Qur'an that Allah assigns the angel of death "Ateed" to the companions of Hell, which means that every man has his own angel of death called "Ateed" that is assigned to him, not just one angel who takes out all humans’ souls, so let us take The Holy Qur’an for a judge if you believe in It.
And as We mentioned before that "The keepers" are the angels that Allah has sent to write down the deeds of Man, the good and bad, so they accompany him until death comes to him, they take his soul, and raise him up without letting him go even after death, indeed they accompany him and neglect him not, and that is because they are assigned to the people of Fire even after death and that is until the day when all humans will be resurrected before The Lord of the world.
And as We told you before; The Keepers of deeds are angel Raqeeb and angel Ateed, as Allah has sent them to be with Man and write down his deeds and speeches until the time when his term comes to an end, then Allah inspires them to take out this man's soul. Allah, The Most Exalted said:
وَهُوَ الْقَاهِرُ فَوْقَ عِبَادِهِ وَيُرْسِلُ عَلَيْكُمْ حَفَظَةً حَتَّى إِذَا جَاءَ أَحَدَكُمُ الْمَوْتُ تَوَفَّتْهُ رُسُلُنَا وَهُمْ لَا يُفَرِّطُونَ‏
صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:61]

And He is The All Subduer over His servants, and He sends over you keepers until, when death comes to one of you, Our messengers take him in death, and they neglect not. (61)
[Surah: 6-Al-An’aam-Verse: 61]

But it is different if the man is of the companion of Paradise, then the angel of death is Raqeeb, Ambassador of Paradise, who is the one assigned with easing out his soul gently, and angel Ateed helps him in easing out the believer's soul. On the other hand, if the dying man is of the companion of Fire the angel of death Ateed; Ambassador of the Fire, is assigned to with taking him in death while angel Raqeeb helps him.
Indeed, death differs from the people of the Fire to those of Paradise, also, pangs of death differ too. That is because the angels of death, Raqeeb and Ateed, ease out the believer's soul gently. While for those who are of the companion of Hellfire, the angels of death rip out their souls by their whips with painful lashes on their faces and backs, so, we find in The Holy Qur'an that the angels of death extend their hands to strike them painfully. Allah, The Most Exalted said:
وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذِ الظَّالِمُونَ فِي غَمَرَاتِ الْمَوْتِ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ بَاسِطُو أَيْدِيهِمْ أَخْرِجُوا أَنْفُسَكُمُ الْيَوْمَ تُجْزَوْنَ عَذَابَ الْهُونِ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ غَيْرَ الْحَقِّ وَكُنْتُمْ عَنْ آيَاتِهِ تَسْتَكْبِرُونَ
صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام: 93]

And if you could but see when the unjust are in the overwhelming pangs of death while the angels extend their hands, [saying], "Get out your souls! Today you will be awarded the punishment of extreme humiliation for what you used to say concerning Allah other than the truth and [that] you were, toward His verses, being arrogant."
[Surah: 6-Al-An’aam-Verse: 93]

As we told you the extending of the angels' hands to the disbeliever is to strike him painfully, and this is the first degree of torment. Therefore, they carry him to Hellfire at (the time of) his known fate. Allah The Most Exalted said:
وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ يَتَوَفَّى الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَضْرِبُون وُجُوهَهُمْ وَأَدْبَارَهُمْ وَذُوقُوا عَذَابَ الْحَرِيقِ ﴿50﴾ ذَٰلِكَ بِمَا قَدَّمَتْ أَيْدِيكُمْ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ لَيْسَ بِظَلَّامٍ لِلْعَبِيدِ
[الأنفال 50 -51] صدق الله العظيم

And if you could but see when the angels take in death those who disbelieved, striking their faces and their backs and (saying), "Taste the punishment of Burning. (50) That is for what your hands have sent on before, and (know) that Allah is not ever unjust to His servants."
[Surah: 8-Al-Anfaal-Verses: 50-51]

And after striking and ripping out the soul, they carry him to taste torment of burning, but he screams loudly: "Ah! Woe to me! Where are you taking me?". And that is because he knows that after striking him everywhere on his front and back, they will carry this guilty soul to Hellfire, that is when he screams: "Ah! Woe to me! Where are you taking me?" knowing that after that there will be torment of Hellfire. As Allah, The Most Exalted said:
وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ يَتَوَفَّى الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَضْرِبُونَ وُجُوهَهُمْ وَأَدْبَارَهُمْ وَذُوقُوا عَذَابَ الْحَرِيقِ
صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال- 50]

And if you could but see when the angels take in death those who disbelieved, striking their faces and their backs and (saying), "Taste the punishment of Burning."
[Surah: 8-Al-Anfaal-Verse: 50]

Also, they question him before they throw him into his hole in Hellfire, and it is angel Ateed who asks him, "What have you done of evil? ". Then the disbeliever offers submission discarding the challenge away, but submitting and saying that: "I have done no evil". Here, he denies all what angel Ateed has written down, but Ateed replies to him: "Nay, indeed you have done evil, and I did not wrong you, and Allah will judge between us truly, as Allah knows what you have done". Allah, The Most Exalted said:
الَّذِينَ تَتَوَفَّاهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ ظَالِمِي أَنْفُسِهِمْ فَأَلْقَوُا السَّلَمَ مَا كُنَّا نَعْمَلُ مِنْ سُوءٍ
صدق الله العظيم [النحل:28]

The ones whom the angels take in death wronging themselves and then proffer submission (saying), "We were not doing any evil."
[Surah: 16-Al-Nahl-Verses: 28]

In this situation, the man denies what Ateed has written down about him, despite the fact that he has not even read it yet, it is just that Ateed asks him about his deeds, saying: "What have you done? ". Allah; The Most Exalted said:
فَأَلْقَوُا السَّلَمَ مَا كُنَّا نَعْمَلُ مِنْ سُوءٍ

and then proffer submission (saying), "We were not doing any evil."
[Surah: 16-Al-Nahl-Verse: 28]

Allah The Most Exalted said:
الَّذِينَ تَتَوَفَّاهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ ظَالِمِي أَنْفُسِهِمْ فَأَلْقَوُا السَّلَمَ مَا كُنَّا نَعْمَلُ مِنْ سُوءٍ

The ones whom the angels take in death wronging themselves and then proffer submission (saying), "We were not doing any evil."
[Surah: 16 -Al-Nahl - Verse: 28]

Then, we see the answer from angel Ateed to that man who denied what Ateed had written of his deeds. Allah The Most Exalted said:
الَّذِينَ تَتَوَفَّاهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ ظَالِمِي أَنْفُسِهِمْ فَأَلْقَوُا السَّلَمَ مَا كُنَّا نَعْمَلُ مِنْ سُوءٍ بَلَىٰ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ

The ones whom the angels take in death wronging themselves and then proffer submission (saying), "We were not doing any evil." - "But yes, indeed Allah is Knowing of what you used to do".
[Surah: 16 -Al-Nahl-Verse: 28]

So, the one who said: “but yes, indeed Allah is knowing of what you used to do” is angel Ateed who was accused by that man of being unjust to him, and this is why Ateed said: Nay! Indeed, you have done evil and I was not unjust to you! And Allah will truly judge between us as I did not do you an injustice. So, Ateed said: “But yes, indeed Allah is knowing of what you used to do”, which means that Allah will judge between us whether I fabricated against you a thing other than what you did or not. Then when the Day of Resurrection comes, the disbeliever will be driven by angel Ateed for Allah to judge between them, as He knows all the man has done. So, Ateed who was accused by the disbeliever of being a fabricator against him, becomes an adversary to that man on the day of Resurrection, as he will drive him to Allah to judge between them with the truth!

Raqeeb then will be a witness, because he was there witnessing when that man did evil, but he was not assigned with writing down the bad deeds, he just witnessed them all, and that is why on the Day of Resurrection, Ateed will be called “ a Witness “. Raqeeb will then testify before Allah that what Ateed has written down is the truth. Thus, the man will contest the testimony of the witness Raqeeb and swear by Allah to Allah that he did no evil. Allah The Most Exalted said:
وَيَوْمَ نَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ نَقُولُ لِلَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا أَيْنَ شُرَكَاؤُكُمُ الَّذِينَ كُنْتُمْ تَزْعُمُونَ ﴿22﴾ ثُمَّ لَمْ تَكُنْ فِتْنَتُهُمْ إِلَّا أَنْ قَالُوا وَاللَّهِ رَبِّنَا مَا كُنَّا مُشْرِكِينَ ﴿23﴾ انْظُرْ كَيْفَ كَذَبُوا عَلَىٰ أَنْفُسِهِمْ ۚ وَضَلَّ عَنْهُمْ مَا كَانُوا يَفْتَرُونَ
[22-24 صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام

The day whereon We shall gather them all together, then We say to those who associated (partners with God) "Where are your associates that you used to claim [with Him]?" (22) Then they will have no fabrication except they will say, "By Allah, our Lord, we were not associating." (23) See how they lie against themselves and failed them that which they have invented.
[Surah: 6-Al-An’aam-Verses: 22-24]

يَوْمَ يَبْعَثُهُمُ اللَّهُ جَمِيعًا فَيَحْلِفُونَ لَهُ كَمَا يَحْلِفُونَ لَكُمْ وَيَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُمْ عَلَىٰ شَيْءٍ أَلَا إِنَّهُمْ هُمُ الْكَاذِبُونَ
صدق الله العظيم [المجادلة: 18]

On the day that Allah will resurrect them all together, they will swear to Him as they swear to you, and think they are upon something (have something to depend upon). Indeed, it is they who are the liars.
[Surah: 58-Al-Mujadala-Verse: 18]

Here, Allah will seal up the mouths (of disbelievers) and make their hands, legs and skin talk and they testify against them about what they had done. Thus, Allah will free their mouths to talk to their hands, legs, and skin and ask: Why did you testify against us?, then they will answer: “Allah made us speak, just the way He made everything speak”. Here, the Godly command comes to Ateed and Raqeeb to throw that man into Hellfire. But then, his companion, the devil, screams: " Our Lord, I did not make him transgress, but he himself was far astray". So, Allah says: "Do not dispute before Me, for I indeed had already in advance presented to you the warning promise. The Word is not altered with Me, nor am I unjust to the servants."

وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنسَانَ وَنَعْلَمُ مَا تُوَسْوِسُ بِهِ نَفْسُهُ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ الْوَرِيدِ (16) إِذْ يَتَلَقَّى الْمُتَلَقِّيَانِ عَنِ الْيَمِينِ وَعَنِ الشِّمَالِ قَعِيدٌ (17) مَا يَلْفِظُ مِن قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَقِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ (18) وَجَاءتْ سَكْرَةُ الْمَوْتِ بِالْحَقِّ ذَلِكَ مَا كُنتَ مِنْهُ تَحِيدُ (19) وَنُفِخَ فِي الصُّورِ ذَلِكَ يَوْمُ الْوَعِيدِ (20) وَجَاءتْ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ مَّعَهَا سَائِقٌ وَشَهِيدٌ (21) لَقَدْ كُنتَ فِي غَفْلَةٍ مِّنْ هَذَا فَكَشَفْنَا عَنكَ غِطَاءكَ فَبَصَرُكَ الْيَوْمَ حَدِيدٌ (22) وَقَالَ قَرِينُهُ هَذَا مَا لَدَيَّ عَتِيدٌ (23) أَلْقِيَا فِي جَهَنَّمَ كُلَّ كَفَّارٍ عَنِيدٍ (24) مَّنَّاعٍ لِّلْخَيْرِ مُعْتَدٍ مُّرِيبٍ (25) الَّذِي جَعَلَ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَهًا آخَرَ فَأَلْقِيَاهُ فِي الْعَذَابِ الشَّدِيدِ (26) قَالَ قَرِينُهُ رَبَّنَا مَا أَطْغَيْتُهُ وَلَكِن كَانَ فِي ضَلَالٍ بَعِيدٍ (27) قَالَ لَا تَخْتَصِمُوا لَدَيَّ وَقَدْ قَدَّمْتُ إِلَيْكُم بِالْوَعِيدِ (28) مَا يُبَدَّلُ الْقَوْلُ لَدَيَّ وَمَا أَنَا بِظَلَّامٍ لِّلْعَبِيدِ (29) يَوْمَ نَقُولُ لِجَهَنَّمَ هَلِ امْتَلَأْتِ وَتَقُولُ هَلْ مِن مَّزِيدٍ
صدق الله العظيم [ق 16 -30 ]

Indeed, We have created Man; and We know what his soul whispers to him, and We are nearer to him than the jugular vein. (16) When the two receivers (Raqeeb and Ateed) receive, seated on the right and on the left, (17) he utters no word but there are with him Raqeeb and Ateed (writing it down). (18) And the stupor of death comes in truth; “That is from what you were averting. (19) And it has blown in the creation, that is the Day threatened. (20) And every soul comes, with it a driver and a witness. (21) You were in oblivion of this, and We have removed from you your cover, so your sight, this Day, is sharp. (22) And his companion (angel Raqeeb) will say, "This is what I have got (as testimony), O Ateed."(23) Both of you Throw into Hell every (such) stubborn, persisting ingrate, (24) preventer of good, aggressor, caster of doubts and suspicion. (25) Who appointed with Allah another god, both of you throw him into grievous torment (26) His companion says: "Our Lord, I did not make him transgress, but he himself was far astray. (27) He says: "Do not dispute before Me, for I indeed had already in advance presented to you the warning promise. (28) The Word is not altered with Me, nor am I unjust to the servants. (29) On the day (when) We say to Hell: Are you filled? And it says: are there yet more?
[Surah: 50 - Qaaf - Verses: 16-30]

And as we taught you before, the "Keepers" are assigned to man from the beginning to the end, and it became clear to you that the "Driver" is angel Ateed, and the "Witness" is his companion angel Raqeeb who writes the good deeds, but Allah has assigned him as a truthful witness, because he was present with that man while he was doing evil. Indeed, Raqeeb did not see that angel Ateed had written down from the man’s deeds other than what he had done, and Raqeeb was from the witnesses of that. So, Raqeeb testified before Allah and said: And his companion will say, "This is what I have got (as testimony), O Ateed". And that was the testimony of Raqeeb, the companion of Ateed, before Allah, testifying that what Ateed had written down is the truth, and that he did the man no injustice.

And Raqeeb is the companion of the Driver, and the Driver is angel Ateed, who drives the man to his Lord to judge between them whether he was unjust to him, so do not forget that the man denied all the bad deeds that were written down by Ateed, as he said that he did no evil, and if the man is saying the truth, Ateed would be a fabricator against him. Look at the denial; Allah The Most Exalted said:

The ones whom the angels take in death wronging themselves and then proffer submission (saying), "We were not doing any evil".

Thus, we find angel Ateed drives the man to His Lord to judge between them with the truth. And remember what Ateed said in the verse, Allah The Most Exalted said:
الَّذِينَ تَتَوَفَّاهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ ظَالِمِي أَنْفُسِهِمْ فَأَلْقَوُا السَّلَمَ مَا كُنَّا نَعْمَلُ مِنْ سُوءٍ بَلَىٰ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ

The ones whom the angels take in death wronging themselves and then proffer submission (saying), "We were not doing any evil." - "But yes, indeed Allah is Knowing of what you used to do".

Regarding what Ateed said; “but yes, indeed Allah is knowing of what you used to do”, which means that Ateed will turn back the judgement to Allah to judge between them, so, we find that Ateed will be the driver of the man on the Day of Resurrection, while we find that angel Raqeeb will be the witness, because he was present with the man of the bad deeds and also with Ateed who was assigned with writing down the evil. Raqeeb did not witness that Ateed had written other than what the man had actually done. So, Allah makes him a truthful witness as he will testify before Allah, in line with the verse:
وَقَالَ قَرِينُهُ هَٰذَا مَا لَدَيَّ عَتِيدٌ
صدق الله العظيم [ق 23]

And his companion will say, "This is what I have got (as testimony), O Ateed." (23)
[Surah: 50 – Qaaf - Verse: 23]

And the word "his companion" here means the companion of the Driver, not of the man. And we have taught you that "the Driver" is angel Ateed, while his companion is his friend angel Raqeeb. On the other hand, the companion of the man is the devil that said: "Our Lord, I did not make him transgress, but he himself was far astray". If you think deeply, you will find that the command is issued to those who are assigned to the man, as they are two, these two are angel Ateed "the driver" and angel Raqeeb "the witness". After the testimony of angel Raqeeb, and the man's contest of it, and then the testimony of his limbs and skin against him, after that the Godly command will be issued to the two angels, Ateed and Raqeeb, to throw him into Hellfire. Here, their task is done and finished, so you find that the command is issued in dual form, in line with the verse:
وَقَالَ قَرِينُهُ هَٰذَا مَا لَدَيَّ عَتِيدٌ ﴿23﴾ أَلْقِيَا فِي جَهَنَّمَ كُلَّ كَفَّارٍ عَنِيدٍ ﴿24﴾ مَنَّاعٍ لِلْخَيْرِ مُعْتَدٍ مُرِيبٍ ﴿25﴾ الَّذِي جَعَلَ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ فَأَلْقِيَاهُ فِي الْعَذَابِ الشَّدِيدِ
صدق الله العظيم [ق 13 -26 ]

And his companion will say, "This is what I have got (as testimony), O Ateed."(23) Both of you throw into Hell every (such) stubborn, persisting ingrate, (24) preventer of good, aggressor, caster of doubts and suspicion. (25) Who appointed with Allah another god, both of you throw him into grievous torment (26)
[Surah: 50 – Qaaf - Verses: 23-26]

And this verse is obvious and clear that the ones who are assigned with man are two, from the beginning to the end, and that they are angel Ateed and angel Raqeeb, that is why you find the Godly command was issued in dual form in two places in the verses. Allah The Most Exalted said:
أَلْقِيَا فِي جَهَنَّمَ كُلَّ كَفَّارٍ عَنِيدٍ ﴿24﴾ مَنَّاعٍ لِلْخَيْرِ مُعْتَدٍ مُرِيبٍ ﴿25﴾ الَّذِي جَعَلَ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ فَأَلْقِيَاهُ فِي الْعَذَابِ الشَّدِيدِ
صدق الله العظيم [ق 24 -26 ]

Both of you throw into Hell every (such) stubborn, persisting ingrate, (24) preventer of good, aggressor, caster of doubts and suspicion. (25) Who appointed with Allah another god, both of you throw him into grievous torment.
[Surah: 50 – Qaaf - Verses: 24-26]

Therefore, it has been clarified to you that the angels of death are Raqeeb and Ateed, and that they do not leave nor neglect the human, from the beginning, through death - when they take his soul, without leaving him, as they are continuously assigned to him even after death until the Day of Resurrection when they will throw him in the grievous torment, body and soul.

So, the ‘Keepers’ are the messengers of death, accompanying the man until the death comes to him, when they take his soul out and they neglect not, which means that they do not leave Him but they are continuing in their mission even after death. Allah, the most Exalted said:
وَهُوَ الْقَاهِرُ فَوْقَ عِبَادِهِ وَيُرْسِلُ عَلَيْكُمْ حَفَظَةً حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَ أَحَدَكُمُ الْمَوْتُ تَوَفَّتْهُ رُسُلُنَا وَهُمْ لَا يُفَرِّطُونَ

And He is The All Subduer over His servants, and He sends over you keepers until, when death comes to one of you, Our messengers take him in death, and they neglect not.

So, think deeply about the verse:
وَيُرْسِلُ عَلَيْكُمْ حَفَظَةً حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَ أَحَدَكُمُ الْمَوْتُ تَوَفَّتْهُ رُسُلُنَا وَهُمْ لَا يفرّطون
and He sends over you keepers until, when death comes to one of you, Our messengers take him in death, and they neglect not. But you think that the messengers of death are different ones, nay, they are indeed the same that Allah has sent before, they are Raqeeb and Ateed themselves. So, Allah the most Exalted said:
حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَ أَحَدَكُمُ الْمَوْتُ تَوَفَّتْهُ رُسُلُنَا وَهُمْ لَا يُفَرِّطُونَ

until when death comes to one of you, Our messengers take him in death, and they neglect not.

And all of this statement is nothing but an interpretation regarding the verse that brother Habib Al-Habib asked me to clarify, which is:

Allah, the most Exalted said:
مَا يَلْفِظُ مِنْ قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَقِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ
صدق الله العظيم [ق:18]

He utters no word but there are with him Raqeeb and Ateed
[Surah: 50 – Qaaf - Verse: 18]

Therefore, I have written this brief clarification of this verse for you and explained it in detail. Indeed, we still have many more proofs for the true interpretation that we save for those who are doubters to cause them to fall silent. O Habib Al-Habib, ponder and think deeply, if you get any clarification that is better and better explained than mine, then bring it to us and prove that my clarification is plain error. But I tell you that you will not be able to say that it is untrue, because I did not interpret the verse by conjecture or out of my head, but all the interpretations are from the Holy Qur'an itself, thus you cannot deny the Holy Qur'an, unless you are of the disbelievers in it.

And I repeat over and over again, saying: O scholars of the Islamic nation, if you have a dispute with me using the Holy Qur'an and achieve victory over me, I will be cursed by Allah, the angels, and all people. But if I achieve victory over you, despite you knowing that my clarification is the clear truth, yet you denied the truth, here you will be cursed by Allah, the angels, and all people, and whoever remains silent about the truth is a dumb devil. Peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds. I specify that curse on those who knew with certainty that I am the Awaited Mahdi, yet they kept silent and did not support the truth, as if they were not concerned with it.

But O scholars of the nation, do not you see that Muslims are postponing their belief regarding me until the scholars of Muslims believe in me! It has been three years since I began to call the scholars of Muslims for Dialogue, and yet, no one has showed up to be my opponent in the field of dialogue who would accept the challenge with knowledge, guidance, and an enlightening Book. I have denied the dogmas that you believe in, and yet, I found the scholars of the nation saying not a word to defend their religious belief, that is if they see me in a manifest error, or support me by admitting the truth, if they see me telling the truth and guide to the straight path. Yet, they are still hesitant, neither against me nor for me. And anyone who Allah Has shown favour to and came to know me on the global Internet, and yet does not make an effort to inform people, then his heart is sinful, and indeed, Allah will ask him about his stance towards the Awaited Mahdi, the supporter of Muhammad the messenger of Allah, and the Holy Qur'an.

O seekers for the truth on the global internet, fear Allah and inform all the scholars of the nation and Islamic Muftis about me, and do not be naive once a scholar tells you that Nasser Muhammad Al-Yamani is on a manifest misguidance, you answer them with "you are right!". And we say to this scholars who give Fatwa (ruling) with no knowledge neither guidance nor an enlightening Book, and judged us to be in astray without knowledge nor proof, and you people followed suit such a scholar despite the fact that Allah Has warned you of following what you do not have knowledge about. Indeed, the hearing, the sight, and the heart, they will come into account by Allah. So, any of the scholars of the nation who refuses to acknowledge my affair, let him face me and cause me to fall silent on my website; the website for the global Islamic dialogue; Al-Bushra Website (the glad tidings).

O Ibn Omar, manager of my website, I ask you by Allah, The Most Exalted, the Great, that if the scholars of the nation or even one of them achieve victory over me that you will leave his argument published on my website to be obvious to the nation that I am on a manifest error, if he did so with knowledge and an enlightening proof. I, Nasser Muhammad Al-Yamani, declare that if the scholars of the nation, all of them, some of them or even one of them achieve victory over me with knowledge and enlightening proof, I will be cursed by Allah, the angels, and all people every second and every period of time until the day when people will stand before Allah, Lord of the world. But indeed they never will, and do you know the reason why? That is because I am armed with the knowledge, and the proof from the Enlightening Book, the Holy Qur'an, the Word of the Lord of the worlds. So in what statement (after the Holy Qur'an) will they believe?

Peace be upon brother Habib Al-Habib and all Muslims, peace be upon us and upon all the righteous servants of Allah, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

Your brother, the Awaited Mahdi, Imam Nasser Muhammad Al-Yamani.

Translated by: Shaimaa FAHMY
Edited by: Danny KADDOURA & Tracy SIDDALL

Translated from the original statement:

اقتباس المشاركة 3854 من موضوع رد صاحب علم الكتاب إلى حبيب الحبيب بالبيان الحقّ لا ريب فيه: { مَّا يَلْفِظُ مِن قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَ‌قِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ } ..

- 1 -
الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
30 - 12 - 1428 هـ
08 - 01 - 2008 مـ
12:21 صـــباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــ

رد صاحب علم الكتاب إلى حبيب الحبيب بالبيان الحقّ لا ريب فيه:
{ مَّا يَلْفِظُ مِن قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَ‌قِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ } ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
قال الله تعالى:
{وَلَا يَأْتُونَكَ بِمَثَلٍ إِلَّا جِئْنَاكَ بِالْحَقِّ وَأَحْسَنَ تَفْسِيرًا} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان:٣٣].
وقال تعالى:
{ثُمَّ إِنَّ عَلَيْنَا بَيَانَهُ} صدق الله العظيم [القيامة:١٩].

وبه أستعين وأتلقى البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم بوحي التفهيم وليس وسوسة شيطانٍ رجيمٍ؛ بل أصدق البيان الحقّ باستنباط السلطان الواضح والبيّن من القرآن كتاب الله المُنير فأدعو إلى سبيل ربّي على بصيرةٍ وأنا من المسلمين، ثم أما بعد..

ويا حبيب الحبيب، إليك البيان الحقّ في شأن الملك عتيد والملك رقيب، وكذلك إليك إعلان النّصر عليك من قبل الحوار بأني سوف أغلبك بالحقّ فألجمك إلجاماً بإذن الله إن كنت تريد الحقّ حتى تعلم بأنّي الحقّ من ربّك، فإذا أخذتك العزّة بالإثم فسوف يُقيِّضُ لك الله شيطاناً فيجعله لك قريناً فيصدّك عن الهُدى بعد إذ جاءك، وإن لم تأخذك العزّة بالإثم فسوف يصطفيك الله فيجعلك من النّواب المُكرمين الصدّيقين في العالمين من قبل الظهور الذين صدّقوا بالبيان الحقّ لآيات ربّهم ولم يبغوها عوجاً ولا يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون ويستمعون القول فيتبعون أحسنه، فكن منهم وأرجو من الله أن تكون منهم، ألا يكفيك بأني أخبرتك بما تريد أن تعلنه للعالمين بأنّك أنت المهديّ المنتظَر من قبل الإعلان فأعلنت لهم ما تريد قوله من قبل أن تقول؟ فكما ألهمني ربّي بما تريد أن تقول قبل أن تقول أنك المهديّ المنتظَر فكذلك يلهمني البيان الحقّ للقرآن فلا تكن ساذجاً فتصدقني بالبيان الحقّ للآية التي طلبت ما لم آتِك بالسلطان من نفس القرآن وأفصّله تفصيلاً بما علّمني ربّي بعلم اليقين بلا شك أو ريب، ولا أقول على الله بالبيان للقرآن ما لم أعلم فأتّبعُ الظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً؛ بل أهدي وأعدل بالحقّ وأهدي به إلى صراط مُستقيم.

وإليك البيان الحقّ من نفس الحقّ تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى
: {وَلَا يَأْتُونَكَ بِمَثَلٍ إِلَّا جِئْنَاكَ بِالْحَقِّ وَأَحْسَنَ تَفْسِيرًا} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان:٣٣].

وقال الله تعالى:
{وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ وَنَعْلَمُ مَا تُوَسْوِسُ بِهِ نَفْسُهُ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ الْوَرِيدِ ﴿١٦﴾ إِذْ يَتَلَقَّى الْمُتَلَقِّيَانِ عَنِ الْيَمِينِ وَعَنِ الشِّمَالِ قَعِيدٌ ﴿١٧﴾ مَا يَلْفِظُ مِنْ قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَقِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ ﴿١٨﴾ وَجَاءَتْ سَكْرَةُ الْمَوْتِ بِالْحَقِّ ذَٰلِكَ مَا كُنْتَ مِنْهُ تَحِيدُ ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ق].

وإليكم البيان الشامل في شأن رقيب وعتيد وإنا لصادقون بإذن الله ربّ العالمين
:

وإنّ رقيب وعتيد هما من ملائكة الله المقربين أرسلهم الله ليقوموا بحفظ عمل الإنسان وأقواله خيرها وشرها، فإذا ذكر الإنسان الله بلسانه كتب رقيب لفظ الذكر، وإذا ذكر الإنسان الله في نفسه بغير لفظ اللسان والشفتين فعندها لا يعلم رقيب بما توسوس به نفس الإنسان ولكن يعلم بذلك الذي خلق الإنسان وهو أقرب إليه بعلمه من حبل الوريد، فيوحي الله إلى رقيب بما وسوست به نفس الإنسان من الذكر الخفي، فيتلقى رقيب الوحي من ربّه فيقوم بحفظه في الكتاب المطهّر الذي بيده.

ورقيب سفيرٌ مندوبٌ لجنّة المأوى لكتابة ما يؤدّي إليها من قولٍ وعملٍ صالحٍ لذلك يُسمّيه الله في القرآن سفيراً أي سفيراً للجنّة لكتابة ذكر الله والعمل الصالح. وقال الله تعالى:
{كَلَّا إِنَّهَا تَذْكِرَةٌ ﴿١١﴾ فَمَنْ شَاءَ ذَكَرَهُ ﴿١٢﴾ فِي صُحُفٍ مُكَرَّمَةٍ ﴿١٣﴾ مَرْفُوعَةٍ مُطَهَّرَةٍ ﴿١٤﴾ بِأَيْدِي سَفَرَةٍ ﴿١٥﴾ كِرَامٍ بَرَرَةٍ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [عبس]. بمعنى أنّه لا يُسجِّل إلا الخير من نجوى الإنسان، لذلك قال الله تعالى: {فَمَنْ شَاءَ ذَكَرَهُ ﴿١٢﴾ فِي صُحُفٍ مُكَرَّمَةٍ ﴿١٣﴾ مَرْفُوعَةٍ مُطَهَّرَةٍ ﴿١٤﴾ بِأَيْدِي سَفَرَةٍ ﴿١٥﴾ كِرَامٍ بَرَرَةٍ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [عبس].

والسفرة هم ملائكة سفراء جنّة المأوى، ويوجد مع كُلّ إنسانٍ مَلَكٌ واحدٌ منهم اسمه رقيب ويوجد عن يمين الإنسان ومكلّف معه من البداية منذ إقامة الحجّة إلى النّهاية في منتهاه المصيري والأبدي الخالد.

وأما عتيدٌ فهو كذلك من ملائكة الله المكرمين والمقربين من الغلاظ الشداد بالحقّ، وهو سفير لجهنم ومُكلفٌ بكتابة كُل قول وعمل غير صالح يؤدي إلى جهنّم ويكتب حتى ما توسوس به نفس الإنسان. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِنْ تُبْدُوا مَا فِي أَنْفُسِكُمْ أَوْ تُخْفُوهُ يُحَاسِبْكُمْ بِهِ اللَّهُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:٢٨٤].

ولكنّ عتيد لا يعلم ما توسوس به نفس الإنسان؛ بل يتلقّى ذلك بوحي من الذي خلق الإنسان والذي هو أقرب إليه بعلمه وسمعه من حبل الوريد؛ الذي معهم أينما كانوا يسمعُ ويرى؛ الله لا إله إلا هو ربّ العالمين الذي يعلم خائنة الأعين وما تخفي الصدور؛ وإن تجهر بالقول فإنه يعلم السرّ وأخفى؛ الله لا إله إلا هو لهُ الأسماء الحسنى. وأمّا ما يلفظ به الإنسان بالشَّفَةِ واللسان فإن كان خيراً كتبه (رقيب) وإن كان شراً كتبه (عتيد)، فهم لا يكتبون جميع هذهذة الإنسان بل القول الذي يؤدي إلى الجنّة أو القول الذي يؤدي إلى النّار، لذلك قال الله تعالى:
{كَلَّا إِنَّهَا تَذْكِرَةٌ ﴿١١﴾ فَمَنْ شَاءَ ذَكَرَهُ ﴿١٢﴾ فِي صُحُفٍ مُكَرَّمَةٍ ﴿١٣﴾ مَرْفُوعَةٍ مُطَهَّرَةٍ ﴿١٤﴾ بِأَيْدِي سَفَرَةٍ ﴿١٥﴾ كِرَامٍ بَرَرَةٍ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [عبس].

فنجد الملائكة السفراء لجنّة المأوى لا يكتبون من النجوى إلا الذِّكر وكُل قول فيه خير كأمر بصدقة أو معروف أو إصلاح بين النّاس، وكُل ذلك ليس إلا جُزءًا من المهمات المُوكل بها رقيب وعتيد.

ومن ثم ننتقل إلى مهمتهم الثانية وهي: إذا جاء الإنسان قدر الموت المقدور في الكتاب المسطور ودنا أجله المحتوم ولكُل أجلٍ كتابٌ مرقوم يُصدقه الله في ميقاته المعلوم وما كان لنفسٍ أن تموت إلا بإذن الله كتاباً مُؤجلاً، فعندها يصبح (رقيب) و(عتيد) هم أنفسهم ملائكة الموت، فإذا كان الإنسان من أصحاب النّار فيوحي الله إلى عتيد بأنّه ملك الموت الموكل بهذا الإنسان، ومن ثم يقوم الملك رقيب بمساعدة عتيد في التُّوفي لهذا الإنسان والذي هو من أصحاب النيران والذي قيَّض الله له شيطاناً فهو له قرين فيصدّه عن السبيل ويوسوس له بأنّه لمن المهتدين، وبعد الأمر إلى ملك الموت عتيد الذي وُكِّل بالكافرين.
ولكل إنسانٍ كافرٍ بالذكر ملك اسمه عتيد، ولم يجعل الله ملك الموت واحداً فقط، سُبحانه! إذاً كيف يستطيع مَلَكٌ واحدٌ أن يتوفى النّاس فيتجزأ هُنا وهناك وفي آنٍ واحدٍ يموت كثير من النّاس في كل مكانٍ! ويا سبحان الذي يحيط بكلّ شيء رحمةً وعلماً وهو على كل شيء قدير في آنٍ واحدٍ، وتلك صفة ليست إلا لله سبحانه وما جعل الله لإنسان ولا جانّ ولا ملك من قلبين في جوفه بل صفة الله الذي ليس كمثله شيء يستطيع أن يسمع هذا وذاك ويخلق هذا وذاك في آنٍ واحدٍ لا يسهو ولا ينسى ولا تأخذه سنة ولا نوم ولا يغفل عن شيء وهو على كل شيء قدير في آن واحد، وذلك لأنه لربّما يودّ أحدكم أن يُقاطعني فيقول: "قال الله تعالى:
{قُلْ يَتَوَفَّاكُمْ مَلَكُ الْمَوْتِ الَّذِي وُكِّلَ بِكُمْ ثُمَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ تُرْجَعُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة:١١]". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني فأقول مُقسماً بالله العلي العظيم بأن ملك الموت الموكل بالكافرين بأنّه هو الملك عتيد؛ وهو طائر الإنسان في عنقه إن أقيمت عليه الحجّة. وقال تعالى: {قَالُوا إِنَّا تَطَيَّرْنَا بِكُمْ لَئِنْ لَمْ تَنْتَهُوا لَنَرْجُمَنَّكُمْ وَلَيَمَسَّنَّكُمْ مِنَّا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ﴿١٨﴾ قَالُوا طَائِرُكُمْ مَعَكُمْ أَئِنْ ذُكِّرْتُمْ بَلْ أَنْتُمْ قَوْمٌ مُسْرِفُونَ ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

ولكنه ليس طائراً واحداً بل لكُل إنسان مُعرِض طائر وهو ملك الموت عتيد. وقال الله تعالى:
{وَكُلَّ إِنْسَانٍ أَلْزَمْنَاهُ طَائِرَهُ فِي عُنُقِهِ وَنُخْرِجُ لَهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ كِتَابًا يَلْقَاهُ مَنْشُورًا ﴿١٣﴾ اقْرَأْ كِتَابَكَ كَفَىٰ بِنَفْسِكَ الْيَوْمَ عَلَيْكَ حَسِيبًا ﴿١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

ولربّما يودّ أحدٌ من جميع المُسلمين أن يُقاطعني فيقول: "بل ملك الموت اسمه (عزرائيل)". ومن ثمّ نردّ عليه فنقول: تعال لنحتكم الى القرآن العظيم ومن أحسن من الله حُكماً لقوم يعلمون فلا يتبعون الظنّ الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئاً، وتالله لولا أني أريد أن أنزّه ربّي بأنّ ليس كمثله شيء لما فتحت الحوار في شأن عزرائيل! ولكن عقيدتكم في شأن عزرائيل تشابه صفة من صفات الله الذي ليس كمثله شيء وهي صفة القدرة والإحاطة بكل شيء علماً في آن واحد، ولولا أن عقيدتكم في عزرائيل تتشارك مع صفة من صفات الله سبحانه لما خضت في حقيقة عزرائيل؛ اسمٌ ما أنزل الله به في القرآن من سُلطان، ولكن الله أنزل في القرآن أسماء جميع ملائكة الموت الذين يتوفون البشرية أجمعين فلم يُغادر منهم أحداً برغم أن تعداد ملائكة الموت ضعف تعداد البشرية أجمعين الأولين منهم والآخرين، وأنزل الله في القرآن جميع أسمائهم فلم يُغادر منهم أحداً ولم نجد بينهم ملك اسمه عزرائيل على الإطلاق.

وكذلك وجدت بأنهم يتلقون الوحي مُباشرةً من الحيّ القيوم الله ربّ العالمين الذي خلق الإنسان ويعلم ما توسوس به نفسه وهو أقرب إليه من حبل الوريد فيوحي إلى رقيبٍ وعتيدٍ ما توسوس به نفس الإنسان، فهم لا يعلمون ما توسوس به نفس الإنسان؛ غير الذي خلقه الذي يعلم ما تخفي الصدور، وأما ما يلفظ الإنسان بلسانه وشفتيه فهم به يعلمون، فإن كان خيراً كتبه رقيب وإن كان شراً كتبه عتيد. فأنتم تعلمون يا معشر المُسلمين بأنّ الملك رقيب والملك عتيد أنهما موجودان مع كُلّ إنسانٍ وهما ملكان اثنان أحدهما اسمه رقيب والآخر اسمه عتيد، وكذلك تعلمون بأنهما ليسا اثنين فقط يحيطون بما يعمله النّاس، وسبحان الذي وسع كل شيء علماً صفة لله وحده سبحانه! بل يوجد مع كُل إنسان ملكان اثنان أحدهما اسمه رقيب كما تعلمون والآخر اسمه عتيد قد جعلهم الله سُفراء الجنّة والنّار، أولئك هم السفرة الكرام البررة أي سفير النّعيم وسفير الجحيم، فمن شاء ذكره سبحانه فيكتب ذكره رقيب سفير الجنّة.

ولسوف ننتقل الآن إلى مهمتهم الثانية وهي عند التوفي فنبحث في القرآن سويّاً من هم ملائكة الموت الذين يتوفّون الإنسان سواءً كان من أهل الجنّة أو من أهل الجحيم، فأمّا أصحاب الجحيم فأجد في القرآن بأنّ الله يوكل بهم ملك الموت عتيد بمعنى أنّ لكُلّ إنسان منهم ملك الموت الذي وكّل به واسمه عتيد وليس ملكاً واحداً يتوفى الأنفس، فلنحتكم للقرآن العظيم إن كنتم به مؤمنون.

وكما ذكرنا لكم من قبل بأنّ الحفظة هم الملائكة الذين أرسلهم الله لكتابة عمل الإنسان خيره وشره فيلازمونه حتى إذا جاءه الموت فيتوفّونه فيقومون برفعه، وهم لا يفرّطون فيتركوه حتى من بعد الموت؛ بل هم يلازمونه فلا يفرّطون، وذلك لأنهم مكلّفون مع أصحاب النّار حتى من بعد الموت إلى يوم يقوم النّاس لربّ العالمين.

وكما قلنا لكم من قبل بأنّ:
الحفظة للأعمال هم الملك رقيب والملك عتيد الذين أرسلهم الله لملازمة الإنسان وكتابة أعماله وأقواله حتى يأتي أجله فيتلقون الوحي من الله بالتَّوفي لهذا الإنسان. وقال الله تعالى: {وَهُوَ الْقَاهِرُ فَوْقَ عِبَادِهِ وَيُرْسِلُ عَلَيْكُمْ حَفَظَةً حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَ أَحَدَكُمُ الْمَوْتُ تَوَفَّتْهُ رُسُلُنَا وَهُمْ لَا يُفَرِّطُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:٦١].

ولكن الأمر يختلف إذا كان الإنسان من أصحاب الجنّة فإن الذي يُوكّل بنشط روحه هو ملك الموت رقيب سفير الجنّة ويقوم الملك عتيد بمساعدة الملك رقيب بنشط روح المؤمن، وأما إذا كان المتوفّى من أصحاب النّار فإن الذي يوكّل بها هو ملك الموت عتيد سفير النّار ومن ثم يقوم الملك رقيب بمساعدته.

ولا يستوي أهل النّار وأهل الجنّة في مماتهم وتختلف سكرات الموت وذلك لأنّ ملائكة الموت رقيب وعتيد ينشطون روح المؤمن نشطاً فأمّا إن كان من أصحاب الجحيم فإنهم ينزعونها بسياطهم بالضرب الشديد لوجوههم وأدبارهم ضرباً مؤلماً فنجد في القرآن العظيم بأنهم يبسطون إليهم أيديهم بالضرب الشديد. وقال الله تعالى:
{وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذِ الظَّالِمُونَ فِي غَمَرَاتِ الْمَوْتِ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ بَاسِطُو أَيْدِيهِمْ أَخْرِجُوا أَنْفُسَكُمُ الْيَوْمَ تُجْزَوْنَ عَذَابَ الْهُونِ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ غَيْرَ الْحَقِّ وَكُنْتُمْ عَنْ آيَاتِهِ تَسْتَكْبِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:٩٣].

وكما قلنا لكم بأنّ البسط لأيدي الملائكة إلى الذين كفروا بأنه يكون بالضرب الشديد وهو أول منازل العذاب ومن ثم يحملونه إلى نار جهنّم في قدره المعلوم. وقال الله تعالى:
{وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ يَتَوَفَّى الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَضْرِبُونَ وُجُوهَهُمْ وَأَدْبَارَهُمْ وَذُوقُوا عَذَابَ الْحَرِيقِ ﴿٥٠﴾ ذَٰلِكَ بِمَا قَدَّمَتْ أَيْدِيكُمْ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ لَيْسَ بِظَلَّامٍ لِلْعَبِيدِ ﴿٥١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

ومن بعد الضرب وإخراج النفس يحملونه ليذوق عذاب الحريق ولكنه يصرخ صراخاً شديداً: يا ويلتاه إلى أين تذهبون بي؟ وذلك لأنّه علم بأنّ من بعد الضرب في كلّ بنان في الواجهة الأمامية والخلفية فمن ثم يقومون بحمل هذه النفس المجرمة إلى نار جهنّم وعندها يصيح: يا ويلتاه إلى أين تذهبون بي؟ وذلك لأنه قد علم بأنّ من بعد ذلك عذاب جهنّم. لذلك قال تعالى:
{وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ يَتَوَفَّى الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَضْرِبُونَ وُجُوهَهُمْ وَأَدْبَارَهُمْ وَذُوقُوا عَذَابَ الْحَرِيقِ ﴿٥٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

وكذلك يقومون بمساءلته قبل أن يُلقوا به في حفرته في نار جهنّم في ذات جهنّم ويلقي إليه السؤال (عتيد): ما كنت تفعل من السوء؟ ومن ثم يلقي الإنسان الكافر السَّلَمَ نابذاً التحدي وراء ظهره؛ بل مستسلماً فيقولون: ما كنا نعمل من سوء. فعندها أنكروا جميع ما كتبه الملك عتيد، ولكنّ عتيد ردّ عليه: بلى عملت السوء ولم أظلمك شيئاً وسوف يحكم الله بيني وبينك بالحقّ إن الله يعلم ما تعملون. وقال الله تعالى:
{الَّذِينَ تَتَوَفَّاهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ ظَالِمِي أَنْفُسِهِمْ فَأَلْقَوُا السَّلَمَ مَا كُنَّا نَعْمَلُ مِنْ سُوءٍ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:٢٨].

ففي هذا الموضع أنكر الإنسان ما كتبه عليه عتيدٌ برغم أنه لم يقرأه بعد وإنما سأله عتيد عن عمله فقال: ما كنت تعمل؟
{فَأَلْقَوُا السَّلَمَ مَا كُنَّا نَعْمَلُ مِنْ سُوءٍ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:٢٨]. وقال الله تعالى: {الَّذِينَ تَتَوَفَّاهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ ظَالِمِي أَنْفُسِهِمْ فَأَلْقَوُا السَّلَمَ مَا كُنَّا نَعْمَلُ مِنْ سُوءٍ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:٢٨].

ومن ثم ننظر ردّ الملك عتيد على هذا الإنسان الذي أنكر ما كتبه عليه عتيد، وقال الله تعالى:
{الَّذِينَ تَتَوَفَّاهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ ظَالِمِي أَنْفُسِهِمْ فَأَلْقَوُا السَّلَمَ مَا كُنَّا نَعْمَلُ مِنْ سُوءٍ بَلَىٰ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:٢٨]. فالذي قال: {بَلَىٰ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ} هو الملك (عتيد) الذي اتّهمه الإنسان بظلمه؛ لذلك قال: بلى إنك كنت تعمل السوء وما ظلمتك شيئاً ولسوف يحكم الله بيني وبينك بالحقّ وأني لم أظلمك شيئاً، لذلك قال: {إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ} أي سوف يحكم بيننا بالحقّ هل افتريتُ عليك بغير ما لم تعمل؟ ثم يأتي يوم القيامة الإنسان الكافر والملك عتيد يسوقه لكي يحكم الله بينهما لأنه يعلم فعل الإنسان، لذلك عتيد الذي اتهمه الإنسان الكافر بالافتراء أصبح خصماً لهذا الإنسان فهو يسوقه إلى الله يوم القيامة ليحكم بينهم بالحقّ.

وأما رقيب فيكون في موضع الشاهد وذلك لأنه كان حاضراً على عمل السوء الصادر من الإنسان ولكنّه لم يكن مُكلّفاً بكتابة أعمال السوء ولكنه شاهدٌ عليها أجمعين لذلك يُسمى يوم القيامة شهيد، ومن ثم يُدلي بشهادته بين يدي الله بأنّ ما كتبه عتيدٌ حقٌّ، ومن ثم يطعن الإنسان في شهادة الشاهد رقيب ويحلف لله بالله أنه ما كان يعمل من سوء. وقال الله تعالى: {وَيَوْمَ نَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ نَقُولُ لِلَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا أَيْنَ شُرَكَاؤُكُمُ الَّذِينَ كُنْتُمْ تَزْعُمُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ ثُمَّ لَمْ تَكُنْ فِتْنَتُهُمْ إِلَّا أَنْ قَالُوا وَاللَّهِ رَبِّنَا مَا كُنَّا مُشْرِكِينَ ﴿٢٣﴾ انْظُرْ كَيْفَ كَذَبُوا عَلَىٰ أَنْفُسِهِمْ ۚ وَضَلَّ عَنْهُمْ مَا كَانُوا يَفْتَرُونَ ﴿٢٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

وقال الله تعالى: {يَوْمَ يَبْعَثُهُمُ اللَّهُ جَمِيعًا فَيَحْلِفُونَ لَهُ كَمَا يَحْلِفُونَ لَكُمْ وَيَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُمْ عَلَىٰ شَيْءٍ أَلَا إِنَّهُمْ هُمُ الْكَاذِبُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المجادلة:١٨].

وفي ذلك الموضع يختم الله على أفواههم فيُنطِق الله أيديَهم وأرجلهم وجلودهم فتشهد عليهم بما كانوا يعملون، ومن ثم يفُكّ الله أفواههم فينطقون فيقولون لأيديهم وأرجلهم وجلودهم: لمَ شهدتم علينا؟ قالوا: أنطقنا الله الذي أنطق كل شيء. وعندها يصدر الأمر الإلهي إلى (عتيد) و(رقيب) أن يلقيا بذلك الإنسان في نار جهنّم، وعندها يصرخ قرين الإنسان: ربّي ما أطغيته ولكن كان في ضلالٍ بعيدٍ. قال: لا تختصموا لدي اليوم وقد قدمت إليكم بالوعيد ما يبدل القول لدي وما أنا بظلام للعبيد. وقال الله تعالى:
{وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ وَنَعْلَمُ مَا تُوَسْوِسُ بِهِ نَفْسُهُ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ الْوَرِيدِ ﴿١٦﴾ إِذْ يَتَلَقَّى الْمُتَلَقِّيَانِ عَنِ الْيَمِينِ وَعَنِ الشِّمَالِ قَعِيدٌ ﴿١٧﴾ مَا يَلْفِظُ مِنْ قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَقِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ ﴿١٨﴾ وَجَاءَتْ سَكْرَةُ الْمَوْتِ بِالْحَقِّ ذَٰلِكَ مَا كُنْتَ مِنْهُ تَحِيدُ ﴿١٩﴾ وَنُفِخَ فِي الصُّورِ ذَٰلِكَ يَوْمُ الْوَعِيدِ ﴿٢٠﴾ وَجَاءَتْ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ مَعَهَا سَائِقٌ وَشَهِيدٌ ﴿٢١﴾ لَقَدْ كُنْتَ فِي غَفْلَةٍ مِنْ هَٰذَا فَكَشَفْنَا عَنْكَ غِطَاءَكَ فَبَصَرُكَ الْيَوْمَ حَدِيدٌ ﴿٢٢﴾ وَقَالَ قَرِينُهُ هَٰذَا مَا لَدَيَّ عَتِيدٌ ﴿٢٣﴾ أَلْقِيَا فِي جَهَنَّمَ كُلَّ كَفَّارٍ عَنِيدٍ ﴿٢٤﴾ مَنَّاعٍ لِلْخَيْرِ مُعْتَدٍ مُرِيبٍ ﴿٢٥﴾ الَّذِي جَعَلَ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ فَأَلْقِيَاهُ فِي الْعَذَابِ الشَّدِيدِ ﴿٢٦﴾ قَالَ قَرِينُهُ رَبَّنَا مَا أَطْغَيْتُهُ وَلَٰكِنْ كَانَ فِي ضَلَالٍ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٢٧﴾ قَالَ لَا تَخْتَصِمُوا لَدَيَّ وَقَدْ قَدَّمْتُ إِلَيْكُمْ بِالْوَعِيدِ ﴿٢٨﴾ مَا يُبَدَّلُ الْقَوْلُ لَدَيَّ وَمَا أَنَا بِظَلَّامٍ لِلْعَبِيدِ ﴿٢٩﴾ يَوْمَ نَقُولُ لِجَهَنَّمَ هَلِ امْتَلَأْتِ وَتَقُولُ هَلْ مِنْ مَزِيدٍ ﴿٣٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ق].

وكما علّمناكم من قبل أنّ الحفظة هم المكلّفون مع الإنسان من البداية إلى النّهاية، وقد تبيّن لكم بأنّ السائق أنّه هو الملك (عتيد) وأمّا الشاهد فهو قرينه الملك (رقيب) كاتب الحسنات؛ ولكنّ الله جعله شاهداً بالحقّ لأنه كان حاضراً أثناء عمل السوء من الإنسان ولم يرَ (رقيب) بأنّ الملك (عتيد) كتب على الإنسان غير ما فعل وكان (رقيب) على ذلك من الشاهدين لذلك أدلى بشهادته بين يدي الله وقال:
{وَقَالَ قَرِينُهُ هَٰذَا مَا لَدَيَّ عَتيدٌ}، وتلك هي الشهادة التي ألقاها (رقيب) قرين (عتيد) بين يدي الله بأنّ ما كتبه (عتيد) حقٌّ ولم يظلم الإنسان شيئاً.

و(رقيب) هو قرين السائق والسائق هو الملك (عتيد) يسوق الإنسان إلى ربه ليحكم بينهما هل ظلمه، فلا تنسوا بأنّ الإنسان أنكر جميع أفعال السوء المكتوبة لَدى (عتيد) لذلك قال الإنسان صاحب أفعال السوء بأنهُ ما كان يعمل من السوء شيئاً فأصبح (عتيد) مفترياً عليه إذا كان صادقاً ولم يفعل السوء، وانظروا إلى الإنكار. وقال الله تعالى:
{الَّذِينَ تَتَوَفَّاهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ ظَالِمِي أَنْفُسِهِمْ فَأَلْقَوُا السَّلَمَ مَا كُنَّا نَعْمَلُ مِنْ سُوءٍ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:٢٨].

لذلك نجد الملك عتيد يسوق الإنسان إلى ربه ليحكم بينهم بالحقّ وتذكروا قول عتيد، وقال تعالى:
{الَّذِينَ تَتَوَفَّاهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ ظَالِمِي أَنْفُسِهِمْ فَأَلْقَوُا السَّلَمَ مَا كُنَّا نَعْمَلُ مِنْ سُوءٍ بَلَىٰ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:٢٨].

فأما قول عتيد هو:
{بَلَىٰ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ} بمعنى أنه ردّ الحكم لله ليحكم بينهم لذلك نجد عتيداً هو السائق للإنسان يوم القيامة، وأما الملك رقيب فنجده الشاهد لأنه كان حاضراً مع الإنسان صاحب أفعال السوء ومع عتيد الذي كُلِّف بكتابة السوء ولم يشهد بأنّ عتيد كتب على الإنسان ما لم يعمل لذلك جعله الله شاهداً بالحقّ لذلك أدلى بشهادته بين يدي الله وهي قوله تعالى: {وَقَالَ قَرِينُهُ هَٰذَا مَا لَدَيَّ عَتِيدٌ} صدق الله العظيم.

ويقصد بقوله
{ قَرِينُهُ } أي قرين السائق وليس قرين الإنسان، وقد علمناكم بأنّ السائق أنه الملك عتيد، وأما قرينه فهو صديقه وهو الملك رقيب، وأما قرين الإنسان فهو الشيطان وهو الذي قال: ربّي ما أطغيته ولكن كان في ضلال بعيد. وإذا تدبرتم سوف تجدون الأمر صادراً على المكلفين بالإنسان وأنهما اثنان وهم السائق الملك عتيد والشاهد الملك رقيب، وبعد أن أدلى الملك رقيب بشهادته ومن ثم طعن في شهادته الإنسان ومن ثم شهدت عليه أطرافه وجلده ومن ثم صدر الأمر إلى الملكين عتيد ورقيب بأن يلقوا به في نار جهنّم وانتهت وانقضت مهمتهم لذلك تجدون الأمر صدر بالمثنى، وقال تعالى: {وَقَالَ قَرِينُهُ هَٰذَا مَا لَدَيَّ عَتِيدٌ ﴿٢٣﴾ أَلْقِيَا فِي جَهَنَّمَ كُلَّ كَفَّارٍ عَنِيدٍ ﴿٢٤﴾ مَنَّاعٍ لِلْخَيْرِ مُعْتَدٍ مُرِيبٍ ﴿٢٥﴾ الَّذِي جَعَلَ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ فَأَلْقِيَاهُ فِي الْعَذَابِ الشَّدِيدِ ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ق].

وهذه الآية واضحة وجليّة بأن المكلفين هما اثنان من البداية إلى النّهاية وهما الملك عتيد والملك رقيب لذلك تجدون الأمر الإلهي صدر بالمثنى مرتين، وقال تعالى:
{أَلْقِيَا فِي جَهَنَّمَ كُلَّ كَفَّارٍ عَنِيدٍ ﴿٢٤﴾ مَنَّاعٍ لِلْخَيْرِ مُعْتَدٍ مُرِيبٍ ﴿٢٥﴾ الَّذِي جَعَلَ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ فَأَلْقِيَاهُ فِي الْعَذَابِ الشَّدِيدِ ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ق].

إذاً قد تبين لكم بأنّ
ملائكة الموت هم أنفسهم رقيب وعتيد وأنهم لا يفرّطون فيتركون الإنسان؛ بل من البداية إلى حين الموت فيتوفّونه وهم لا يفرّطون أي مستمرّون في التكليف من بعد الموت إلى يوم القيامة حتى يلقياه في العذاب الشديد جسداً وروحاً.

إذاً
الحفظة هم أنفسهم رُسل الموت يلازمون الإنسان حتى يأتيه الموت فيتوفونه وهم لا يفرّطون؛ أي لا يتركونه بل يستمر تكليفهم من بعد الموت، وقال الله تعالى: {وَهُوَ الْقَاهِرُ فَوْقَ عِبَادِهِ وَيُرْسِلُ عَلَيْكُمْ حَفَظَةً حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَ أَحَدَكُمُ الْمَوْتُ تَوَفَّتْهُ رُسُلُنَا وَهُمْ لَا يُفَرِّطُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:٦١].

فتدبروا الآية جيداً:
{وَيُرْسِلُ عَلَيْكُمْ حَفَظَةً حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَ أَحَدَكُمُ الْمَوْتُ تَوَفَّتْهُ رُسُلُنَا وَهُمْ لَا يفرّطون} ولكنكم تظنون بأن رُسل الموت جُدُد بل هم أنفسهم الذين أرسلهم من قبل وهم عتيد ورقيب. لذلك قال: {حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَ أَحَدَكُمُ الْمَوْتُ تَوَفَّتْهُ رُسُلُنَا وَهُمْ لَا يُفَرِّطُونَ} صدق الله العظيم.

وكل هذا البيان ليس إلا تفسيراً لهذه الآية التي طلب مني أخي (حبيب الحبيب) أن أفسِّرها وهي قوله تعالى:
{مَا يَلْفِظُ مِنْ قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَقِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ} صدق الله العظيم [ق:١٨].
فكتبنا لكم البيان المختصر لهذه الآية وفصّلناها تفصيلاً ولا يزال لدينا كثير من البراهين للتأويل الحقّ ندَّخره للممترين فنلجمهم إلجاماً. فتدبِّر يا حبيب الحبيب وتفكّر فإن كان لديك بياناً خيراً من تأويلي وأحسن تفسيراً فآتِنا به وأثبت بأنّ تفسيري هذا على ضلالٍ مُبين، ولكني أقول لك لن تستطيع أن تقول أنه باطل وذلك لأني لم آتِ بالتأويل للآية بالظنّ والاجتهاد من رأسي بل جميع التأويل من نفس القرآن العظيم، إذاً لا تستطيع أن تنكر القرآن إلا أن تكون من الكافرين بالقرآن العظيم.

وأكرر ثم أكرر ثم أكرر فأقول: يا معشر جميع علماء الأمّة لئن جادلتموني من القرآن فغلبتموني فإنّ عليّ لعنة الله والملائكة والنّاس أجمعين وإن غلبتكم وعلمتم أن بياني لهو الحقّ المُبين ثم لا تعترفون بالحقّ فإنّ عليكم لعنة الله والملائكة والنّاس أجمعين والساكت عن الحقّ شيطان أخرس، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين.. وأخصّ باللعنة الذين علموا علم اليقين بأنّي حقاً المهديّ المنتظَر ثم صمتوا عن نصرة الحقّ وكأن الأمر لا يعنيهم شيئاً!

ولكن يا معشر علماء الأمّة أفلا ترون بأنّ المسلمين منظِروا إيمانهم بشأني حتى يؤمن بشأني علماء المسلمين؟ ولكن ها قد مضى علي ثلاث سنوات وأنا أدعو علماء الأمّة إلى الحوار فأصول وأجول في ساحة الحوار فأقول هل من مبارزٍ بعلمٍ وهُدًى وكتابٍ منيرٍ؟ وأقوم بنفي عقائد الباطل ورغم ذلك أجد علماء الأمّة لا ينطقون فيذودون عن حياض الدين إن كانوا يرونني في ضلالٍ مُبينٍ أو ينصروني بالاعتراف بالحقّ إن كانوا يرون أنّي أنطق بالحقّ وأهدي إلى صراطٍ مستقيمٍ ولكنهم لا يزالون مذبذبين لا ضدي ولا معي،
ومنْ منَّ الله عليه فأظهره على شأني في الإنترنت العالمية ثم لا يُنبئ النّاس بقدر ما يستطيع فقلبه آثم ولسوف يسأله الله عن موقفه نحو المهديّ المنتظر الناصر لمحمد رسول الله والقرآن العظيم.

ويا معشر الباحثين عن الحقيقة في الإنترنت العالمية اتّقوا الله وبلّغوا عني جميع علماء الأمّة ومفتي الديار الإسلامية ولا تكونوا ساذجين بمجرد ما يقول لكم أحد العلماء أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني على ضلالٍ مبينٍ فتقولون صدقت! فيا أيها العالم المفتي بغير علمٍ ولا هُدىً ولا كتابٍ منيرٍ لا بل حكم علينا بالضلال بغير علم ولا سلطان فاقتفيتموهم وقد حذركم الله أن تقفوا ما ليس لكم به علم إنّ السمع والبصر والفؤاد كل أولئك كان عنه مسئولاً، فمن أنكر أمري من علماء الأمّة فعليه أن يواجهني في جهاز الحوار العالمي فيلجمني في موقعي إلجاماً في موقع الحوار الإسلامي العالمي في موقع البشرى.

ويا ابن عمر إنّي أستحلفك بالله العلي العظيم إذا غلبني علماء الأمّة أو حتى أحدهم أن تترك خطابه في موقعي ليتبيّن للأمّة إنّي على ضلالٍ مُبينٍ إن غلبني بعلمٍ وسلطانٍ منيرٍ، وأنا ناصر محمد اليماني أقول لئن غلبني أحد علماء الأمّة أو جميعهم أو بعضاً منهم بعلمٍ وسلطانٍ منيرٍ فإن عليّ لعنة الله والملائكة والنّاس أجمعين في كُل لحظةٍ وحينٍ وفي كُلّ ثانيةٍ في السنين إلى يوم يقوم النّاس لربّ العالمين، ولكنهم لا يستطيعون؛ وهل تعلمون لماذا أنا متأكد أنهم لا يستطيعون؟ وذلك لأنهم لن يستطيعوا لأني مُتسلحٌ بالعلم والسلطان من الكتاب المنير القرآن العظيم حديث ربّ العالمين، فبأيّ حديثٍ بعده يؤمنون؟ وسلامُ الله على حبيب الحبيب وجميع المسلمين، السلام علينا وعلى جميع عباد الله الصالحين، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

أخوكم؛ المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.
ــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..