Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
27 - Rajab - 1441 AH
22 - 03 - 2020 AD
02:02 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

Further Ruling (Fatwa) About the Complete Ablution (Purification)

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds. May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you my beloved supporters and all truth seekers

I see you arguing with regards to my Fatwa (ruling) in my previous statement about the meaning of complete ablution. It is exactly as you perform ablution (Wudhu)

In fact; Estinshaq (The act of throwing water up into the nostrils) is included within the hygiene of the content of face and mouth, also cleaning the teeth is included within the cleanliness and beauty of the face, and Sewak (tooth stick) is included within the cleanliness of the teeth and the beauty of the face while smiling and speaking, so his breath will be fresh. In fact, teeth are a weapon to crumble food, how much does one regret who neglects his weapon when he loses it! Also, wiping the hair and ears (with wet hands). Indeed, that Estinshaq (throwing water up into the nostrils) and gargling is an aspect of perfecting the complete ablution, yet is not a condition of only repeating it three times, but of repeating it until one feels that he his face is cleaned from dry sweat, also his nose from mucus, also rubbing his teeth with his finger when performing ablution and wiping his head and his ears from behind and into its curves from the inside, not less than three wipes, yet not entering water into the ears, just wiping them to remove impurity

The most important thing about ablution is achieving cleanliness. It is not a condition that washing the face, Estinshaq (throwing water up into the nostrils), gargling, etc, be only three times. The condition is achieving cleanliness, (whether you do them) three times or more, but at least three times. Surely, we remind you and repeat that the most important thing is achieving cleanliness, which is the sensing that one feels they have achieved hygiene, surely this is the perfection of complete ablution. I did not prohibit you from gargling and throwing water up into the nostrils, as this is included in washing the face and its content, I do not think that it needs a fatwa (ruling), and if I had seen a mistake in you doing this I would not have kept quiet about it

Did not the messenger of Allah, Mohammad, prayer of forgiveness and peace from Allah be upon him and his righteous family, say

[ لولا أخاف أن أشقّ على أمّتي لأمرتُهم بالسّواك عند كل صلاة ]
Were it not that it would be too difficult for my Ummah (nation), I would have commanded them to use the tooth stick (Sewak) at every time of prayer

Indeed, in Estinshaq (throwing water up into the nostrils) and gargling there is a far reaching wisdom from Allah. I only increased you in knowledge regarding the complete ablution when I taught you about wiping the feet, and by that God means rubbing them by hand and making fingers go through the toes as there might be impurity between the toes, especially the ones that are close to each other

Also regarding cutting nails whether for men or women, especially fingernails, we do not forbid women’s nail polish for adornment provided that the nail polish is put on nails that are pure and clean. Nail polish would not stop the removal of what might get stuck on the nails of impurities after that, because that nail polish was originally placed on clean nails and whatever gets stuck over them later will be over the nail polish, and what is newly stuck, ablution will remove it; so perform you the complete ablution

I had only rejected what some claim about wiping the feet- claiming it should be done with a wet hand only; but in fact, you should wash them. And I clarified to you that wiping the feet here (in the verse) means rubbing them with your hand as they are more exposed to impurity, and that is to attain hygiene. And you should know that hygiene is from belief in what Allah commanded you of. Listen and obey for that you may succeed. Peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

Edited by: Shimaa FAHMY, Danny KADDOURA and Tracy SIDDALL

Translated from the followin statement

اقتباس المشاركة 324999 من موضوع مزيدٌ من الفتوى عن الوضوء التام ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
27 - رجب - 1441 هـ
22 - 03 - 2020 مـ
02:02 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=324968

مزيدٌ من الفتوى عن الوضوء التام ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ للهِ ربّ العالمين، وسلامُ الله عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته أحبّتي الأنصار والسائلين الباحثين عن الحق..

وأراكم تتجادلون في شأن فتوايَ في البيان بكلمة الوضوء التام: وهو كما تتوضّأون، بل الاستنشاق يدخل ضمن نظافة محتوى الوجه والفم، والأسنان تدخل ضمن نظافة وجمال الوجه، والسّواك يدخل ضمن نظافة وجمال الوجه للأسنان حين الابتسامة والتكلّم فيكون هواءُ فمهِ عذباً، بل الأسنان سلاحٌ لتفتيت الطعام، فكم يندم من أهمل في سلاحه حين يفقدهم! ومسح شعر الرأس والأذنين، ألا وإنّ الاستنشاق والمضمضة من استكمال الوضوء التام وليس شرطاً ثلاثَ مرّات بل حتى يشعر أحدكم بأنّه نظف وجهه من العرق الجاف وأنفه من الزلال وفرك أسنانه بإصبعه حين الوضوء ومسح رأسه وأذنيه من الوراء ومعاطفهما من الداخل لا تقل عن ثلاث مسحات، وليس إدخال الماء الى الأذنين بل مسحهم لإزالة النجاسة.

وأهمّ شيءٍ في الوضوء بلوغ النظافة وليس شرطاً أن لا يكون إلا ثلاث مراتٍ غسل الوجه والاستنشاق والمضمضة وغيرها، بل الشرط بلوغ النظافة من ثلاث مرات وأكثر، وإنّما أقلّها ثلاث مراتٍ، ونُذكّر ونُكرّر أنّ أهمّ شيءٍ بلوغ النظافة وهو الاستشعار أنّه أحسّ ببلوغ النظافة فذلك تمام الوضوء التام؛ فذلك هو الوضوء التام، ولم أنهَكم قطّ عن المضمضة والاستنشاق فتلك من ضمن غسل الوجه وما حواه، فلا أظنّ ذلك يحتاج الى فتوى، ولو كنتُ أرى في ذلك خطأً لما سكتُّ عنه!
ألم يقل محمدٌ رسولُ الله صلى الله عليه وآله الطيبين وجميع المسلمين وسلم:[ لولا أخاف أن أشقّ على أمّتي لأمرتُهم بالسّواك عند كل صلاة ]
؟ صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.

ففي الاستنشاق والمضمضة حكمةٌ بالغةٌ من الله، ذلك وإنّما زدتُكم عِلماً عن تمام الوضوء عن مسح القدمين أنّه يقصد فركَها باليد وتخليل أصابع اليد بأصابع القدم كونها توجد نجاسة بين أصابع القدم وخصوصاً الأصابع المضمومة إلى بعضها، وكذلك تقليم الأظافر للرجال والنساء على حدٍّ سواءٍ خصوصاً أظافر اليد، ولا نمنع حامورة أظافر النساء للزينة شرط أن تكون الحامورة على طهارة الأظافر من النجاسة، ولن تمنع حامورة الأظافر إزالة ما علِق على الأظافر من نجاسة من بعد ذلك كون الحامورة أصلاً وُضِعت على ظفرٍ طاهرٍ وما علق مُجدّداً سيكون فوق الحامورة ويزيل ما علِق مجدّداً الوضوء، فعليكم بالوضوء التام.

وإنّما بيّنتُ لكم نفي مسح القدم كما يزعمون بكفٍّ مبلّلةٍ فقط؛ بل غسلهما، وبيّنت لكم المسح في هذا الموضع للقدمين أنّه يقصد فركَهما باليد كونهما أكثر عُرضة للنجاسه وذلك لبلوغ النظافة، واعلموا أنّ النظافة من الإيمان بما أمركم الله به، فاسمعوا وأطيعوا لعلكم تفلحون، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين..

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.