Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Advice of The Imam Mahdi to Whomever Seeks The Truth
I will give you a piece of advice, only for the sake of Allah, which is: To turn to Allah in repentance if you really seek to follow the truth. I swear by Allah, no one will help you to see the truth except Allah who will guide you to the truth, my Lord and your Lord who comes in between man and his own heart, and to whom you will be gathered

So, turn to Allah in repentance and say, O Allah, You are the truth, so if you know that your servant seeks to know the truth to follow it, help me see the truth and guide me to it, You are indeed The All-Hearing, The All-Knowing

Then, think about the clear statements of Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni with mind and reason so that Allah will help you to see the truth shining bright as if you were looking at the sun at sunrise causing the darkness to disappear

Then, you will wonder how do Muslims not believe that Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni is truly the Imam Mahdi! … as you see that his clear clarification of the Book of Allah (the great Quran) is the truth, no doubt

Indeed, this is the guidance of Allah; He Has put a light in your heart to see the truth through it, and that is why you see it obvious and clear

But those who do not see the truth, it is because Allah did not grant them light to see the truth with, and whoever Allah does not bless with light, will have no light and his hearing and seeing will not profit him in the least

Your brother; The Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Translated by: Deena ADEL
Edited by: Danny KADDOURA & Tracy SIDDALL

Translated from the following original statement

اقتباس المشاركة 93414 من موضوع نصيحة المهديّ إلى من يريد الحقّ ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

نصيحة المهديّ إلى من يريد الحقّ ..

وسوف أنصحك نصيحة لوجه الله وهي:
أنْ تنيب إلى ربِّك إنْ كنتَ حقاً تريد الحقّ فتتّبِعه، فوالله لن يبصِّرك بالحقّ إلا الحقّ الذي يهدي إلى الحقّ ربِّي وربك الذي يحول بين المرء وقلبه والذي إليه تُحشرون، فأنِب إلى الله وقل: "اللهم إنّك أنت الحقّ، فإن كنت تعلم أنّ عبدك يريد أن يعلم الحقّ ليتّبعه، اللهم فبصِّرني بالحقّ واهْدِني إليه إنك أنت السميع العليم ".
ومن ثم تدبّر وتفكّر في بيانات ناصر محمد اليماني تدبّر العقل والمنطق ومن ثم يبصّرك الله بالحقّ فتراه جليّاً ساطعاً كما لو تنظر إلى الشمس حين تشرق فينجلي الظلام ومن ثم تستغرب من المسلمين كيف لا يصدِّقون ناصر محمد اليماني أنّه حقاً الإمام المهديّ لأنك ترى أنّ بياناته لكتاب الله القرآن العظيم هي الحقّ لا شك ولا ريب، فذلك هو هدى الله قد ألقى في قلبك نوراً لتبصر به الحقّ، ولذلك تراه جليّاً واضحاً، ولكن الذين لا يُبصِرون الحقَّ فذلك بسبب أنّ الله لم يجعل لهم نوراً ليُبصِروا به الحقّ، ومن لم يجعل الله له من نورٍ فما له من نور ولا ولن يغني عنه سمعه وبصره شيئاً.

أخوك؛ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/LEFT]