Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

20 - 10 - 1432 AH
19 - 09 - 2011 AD
05:32 pm
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

Authority of knowledge for the caller is not in the image and the ringtone of the voice; in fact in the knowledge, and the nullifying argument that it is from the authority of knowledge from a Wise, All Knowing (Allah)..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the entire prophets of Allah and His messengers, and their righteous virtuous families, and the followers to them with goodness till judgement day, we do not make distinction to any of His messengers and we are submitting-Muslims to Him..

Peace be upon you community of the best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before appearing, Allah's peace upon my beloved in Allah's love Abu Khalid the respected guest at the global dialogue table for the Awaited Mahdi, Allah's peace upon all Muslims and the Truth seekers among the worlds, after this..

Welcome and hello to the Truth seeker Abu Khalid, I surely see you debating my supporters about not hearing my voice and seeing my live picture as if it has the priority before listening to the authority of knowledge from the All Merciful in the decisive Quran, O my beloved in Allah, is the argument in that; which is in my image and my voice? So if you are of those who possess understanding minds then come so we resort for judgement to the decisive Book so I bring to you the True judgement and decisive speech as reminder to possessors of understanding-minds; is the authority of knowledge for the caller in the picture and the ringtone of the voice, or is it that the authority of knowledge and the nullifying argument is in the authority of knowledge from a Wise, All Knowing (Allah)? The fact, authority of the guiding knowledge is not that he got guided from looking at the (live) image of the caller; in fact the guidance is in the listening to the authority of knowledge with which the caller speaks of and the pondering over it, but those who distracted them looking at his image -prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him- they did not get guided to the fact looking at his picture distracted them from pondering over and reflecting in the authority of his knowledge. And Allah the Most High said: {And some of them who listen to you. But can you make the deaf to hear, though they will not understand?(42) And some of them who look at you. But can you show the way to the blind, though they will not see?(43) Surely Allah does not wrong the people in aught, but people wrong themselves.(44)}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:42-44
{وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَسْتَمِعُونَ إِلَيْكَ أَفَأَنتَ تُسْمِعُ الصُّمَّ وَلَوْ كَانُوا لَا يَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٤٢﴾ وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَنظُرُ‌ إِلَيْكَ أَفَأَنتَ تَهْدِي الْعُمْيَ وَلَوْ كَانُوا لَا يُبْصِرُ‌ونَ ﴿٤٣﴾ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يَظْلِمُ النَّاسَ شَيْئًا وَلَـٰكِنَّ النَّاسَ أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

Through this, it clears to us that the image and the voice are not the guiding authority of knowledge for (Allah's) servants, otherwise would have believed all who heard the voice of Mohammad and looked at his image -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him and his righteous family and the followers, therefore my beloved in Allah's love; it is not lack seeing the image of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni or hearing his voice is the argument between you and the Awaited Mahdi, and Allah did not make this argument for you against the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; in fact the argument between you and I is the decisive authority of knowledge from Allah's Book and the True sunna of His messenger, and that is between you and I in era of dialogue before appearing, and after the ratification by scholars of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in particular and scholars of the Muslims in general then we appear to you at the ancient House for the general pledge of allegiance for the fact dialogue comes before the appearing then after the ratification we appear to you at the the ancient House.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?4383

اقتباس المشاركة 22445 من موضوع سلطان العلم للداعية ليس في الصورة ورنين الصوت؛ بل في العلم والحجّة الداحضة أنّها من سلطان العلم من لدنٍ حكيمٍ عليمٍ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
21 - 10 - 1432 هـ
19 - 09 - 2011 مـ
05:32 مساءً
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

سلطان العلم للداعية ليس في الصورة ورنين الصوت؛ بل في العلم والحجّة الداحضة أنّها من سلطان العلم من لدنٍ حكيمٍ عليمٍ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورسله وآلهم الطيّبين الطاهرين والتّابعين لهم بإحسان إلى يوم الدّين، لا نفرّق بين أحدٍ من رسله ونحن له مسلمون..

السلام عليكم معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور، وسلامُ الله على حبيبي في الله أبو خالد المحترم ضيف طاولة الحوار العالميّة للمهدي المنتظر، وسلامُ الله على جميع المسلمين والباحثين عن الحقّ في العالمين، أمّا بعد..

فأهلاً وسهلاً ومرحباً بالباحث عن الحقّ أبي خالد، وإنِّي أراك تُحاجِج أنصاري في عدم سماع صوتي ورؤية صورتي الحيّة وكأنّ لهما الأولويّة من قبل سماع سلطان العلم من الرحمن في محكم القرآن، ويا حبيبي في الله وهل الحجّة في ذلك؟ أي في صورتي وصوتي؟ فإن كنتَ من أولي الألباب فتعال لنحتكم إلى محكم الكتاب لنأتيك بالحكم الحقّ وفصل الخطاب ذكرى لأولي الألباب؛ هل سلطان العلم للداعية في الصورة ورنين الصوت، أم أنّ سلطان العلم والحجّة الداحضة هي في سلطان العلم من لدن حكيم عليم؟ كون سلطان علم الهدى ليس أنّه من نظر إلى صورة الداعية اهتدى، بل الهدى هو الإصغاء إلى سلطان العلم الذي ينطق به الداعية والتدبّر فيه، ولكنّ الذين شغلهم النّظر إلى صورته صلى الله عليه وسلم لم يهتدوا كونه ألهاهم النّظر إلى صورته عن التدبّر والتفكّر في سلطان علمه، وقال الله تعالى:
{وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَسْتَمِعُونَ إِلَيْكَ أَفَأَنتَ تُسْمِعُ الصُّمَّ وَلَوْ كَانُوا لَا يَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٤٢﴾ وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَنظُرُ‌ إِلَيْكَ أَفَأَنتَ تَهْدِي الْعُمْيَ وَلَوْ كَانُوا لَا يُبْصِرُ‌ونَ ﴿٤٣﴾ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يَظْلِمُ النَّاسَ شَيْئًا وَلَـٰكِنَّ النَّاسَ أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

ومن خلال ذلك يتبيّن لنا أنّ الصورة والصوت ليستا سلطان علم الهدى للعباد، إذاً لآمن جميع الذين سمعِوا صوت محمدٍ ونظروا إلى صورته صلى الله عليه وآله الطيّبين والتابعين، إذاً يا حبيبي في الله ليس عدم رؤية صورة ناصر محمد اليماني أو سماع صوته هي الحجّة بينكم وبين المهدي المنتظر، ولم يجعل الله ذلك حجّةً لكم على الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني بل الحجّة بيني وبينكم سلطان العلم المحكم من كتاب الله وسُنّة رسوله الحقّ، وذلك بيني وبينكم في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور، ومن بعد التصديق من قبل علماء المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة خاصة وعلماء المسلمين عامة نظهر لكم عند البيت العتيق للبيعة العامة كون الحوار يأتي من قبل الظهور ومن بعد التصديق نظهر لكم عند البيت العتيق.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..