Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

05 - 06 - 1429 AH
10 - 06 - 2008 AD
12:10 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

(N) whom Allah swore by him in the grand Quran to His prophet that He will make him prevail by him
{So you will see, and they (too) will see.(5) Which of you is mad.(6)}

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family, then prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all prophets and messengers, and all the believers who are followers to the Truth in every time and place, we do not make distinction between any of His messengers and I am of the submitting Muslims, after this..

My honorable brother; I know the certain knowledge that if it was written in the grand Quran the name of that the name of the Awaited Mahdi is Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, then Allah would not make that my argument against you, because Allah did not make the argument in the name; in fat in the knowledge, and in order for all scholars of the Christians and all scholars of the Muslims to know that Allah did not make the argument in the name but in the knowledge, for that Allah the Most High said by the tongue of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary - prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- he said: {..and giving the good news of a messenger who will come after me, his name being Ahmad..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Suff] 61:6
{ وَمُبَشِّراً بِرَسُولٍ يَأْتِي مِن بَعْدِي اسمه أَحْمَدُ } صدق الله العظيم [الصف:6]

Indeed, Allah did not make the differing of the name being an argument for the Christians against Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family. And Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- said to scholars of the Christians: [I am Mohammad messenger of Allah and I am Ahmad in the Book], and disputed with them by the knowledge so he bridled who he desired the Truth from scholars of the Christians by the proof of knowledge, and Allah did not make the difference of the name as an argument for the Christians, for that we find Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- that he bridled scholars of the Christians with knowledge despite that he is illiterate does not read nor write, so it cleared to the Christians that he is Ahmad messenger of Allah in the Book and he himself Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family, then consequently they knew that Allah did not make the argument in the name rather He made it in the knowledge, so how can a man illiterate do not read nor write bridle them with knowledge if he was not receiving the Quran from the Wise All Knowing? Then the possessors of understanding-minds from scholars of the Christians knew that Allah did not make the argument in the name and that Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- is himself Ahmad messenger of Allah whom the Messiah Jesus son of Mary gave the news about him that he will come after him: {..and giving the good news of a messenger who will come after me, his name being Ahmad..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Suff] 61:6
[ أنا رسول الله محمد وأنا أحمد في الكتاب ]
{ وَمُبَشِّراً بِرَسُولٍ يَأْتِي مِن بَعْدِي اسمه أَحْمَدُ } صدق الله العظيم [الصف:6]

Then those of understanding-minds from scholars of the Christians believed in Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family. And Allah the Most High said: {Those to whom We gave the Book before it, they are believers in it.(52) And when it is recited to them they say: We believe in it; surely it is the Truth from our Lord; we were indeed before this submitting Muslims.(53)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:52-53
{ الَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلِهِ هُم بِهِ يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٥٢﴾ وَإِذَا يُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ قَالُوا آمَنَّا بِهِ إِنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّ‌بِّنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا مِن قَبْلِهِ مُسْلِمِينَ ﴿٥٣﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [القصص]

Then the possessors of understanding-minds from scholars of the Muslims know through this that Allah did not make the argument in the name; in fact He made it in the knowledge and that is my argument against you. So if the name of the Awaited Mahdi came in Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger that his name is (Mohammad Bin Abdullah) or (Mohammad Bin Al-Hasan Al-Askari) or (Ahmad Bin Abdullah) in spite that these names for the Awaited Mahdi are forgeries against Allah and His messenger by which Allah did not send down an authority, and Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- did not say: the name of the Awaited Mahdi is as my name (Mohammad Bin Abdullah) nor (Mohammad Al-Hasan Al-Askari) nor (Ahmad Bin Abdullah); in fact he -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon- said: [His name coincides my name]. And he said: [He who named him has disbelieved]
[ يواطئ اسمه اسمي ]
[ من سمّاه فقد كفر ]

In a sense that Allah’s messenger Mohammad did not name the Awaited Mahdi not Mohammad nor Ahmad and not any other than the name of the True attribute (The Awaited Mahdi), but Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said:[His name coincides my name]. Said the Truth -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.
[ يواطئ اسمه اسمي ]

And he did not say this narration in vain; in fact from Lord of the worlds because in coinciding there is a far reaching wisdom, if you only knew. In a sense that Allah did not make the Awaited Mahdi a prophet nor a messenger; in fact the Imam Nasser = supporter to what came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- and so the name would carry the announcement, and since the coinciding is the concurring it is necessary that the concurring comes in the name of Al-Mahdi to the name of Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family-so his name would (Nasser Mohammad) meaning (supporter of Mohammad), so you would see the wisdom in the coinciding clear and evident to those of understanding minds from the Muslims. But the coinciding should not be for it to be in Al-Mahdi’s first name; in fact in the second name, and who is the one that can deny that the name of Mohammad did not concur in the name of (Nasser Mohammad)? And the concurring occurred in the name of the father, and that so the name carries the announcement and the banner of the matter O followers of the Reminder, is there who would put in mind that possess an intellectual-thinking mind? Verily do any remember except those of understanding-minds? And no matter what you named of all the names for the Awaited Mahdi whether Mohammad Bin Abdullah, or Ahmad Bin Abdullah, or Mohammad Bin Al-Hasan Al-Askari indeed the name would never carry the announcement until the name of the Awaited Mahdi would be (Nasser Mohammad), won’t you think?

By no means and will not and would never Mohammad messenger of Allah to say my name (Mohammad) — O community of Sunnis and Shiites, it is then others would not have said that his name is (Ahmad), and through that you would know that Allah’s messengers Mohammad did not say his name Mohammad; in fact he said: [His name coincides my name]
[ يواطئ اسمه اسمي ]

So they thought that the name of the Awaited Mahdi is (Mohammad), and others said (Ahmad) and that is because they do not know that in this narrative a far reaching wisdom in the coinciding, so it should not be fore the name of the Awaited Mahdi to be (Mohammad Bin Abdullah) neither (Ahmad Bin Abdullah) nor (Mohammad Bin Al-Hasan Al-Askari) because it does not carry the announcement in order to be the name of the Awaited Mahdi (Nasser Mohammad = supporter of Mohammad), that’s because the Awaited Mahdi (N) whom Allah swore by him in the grand Quran to His prophet that he will support him: {So you will see, and they (too) will see.(5) Which of you is mad.(6)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qalam] 68:1-6, but most of you are being ignorant.
{ فَسَتُبْصِرُ‌ وَيُبْصِرُ‌ونَ ﴿٥﴾ بِأَييِّكُمُ الْمَفْتُونُ ﴿٦﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [القلم].

As we clarified to you from before that Allah did not make the argument in the name, in fact in the knowledge and we brought you the authority from the grand Quran that you may guard against evil, and you argue with me by the knowledge and nor by the name for you may get guided to the Truth, and this is the answer for the first Question with Truth to whom he desired the Truth and the Truth is more worthy to be followed.

As for in regard to the answer of your second question about my lineage; surely I am from the family of the house of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- from the seed of Imam Al-Husain Bin Ali -prayer of forgiveness and peace of be upon him and the virtuous righteous family of the house of Messenger of Allah and upon the followers to the Truth till judgement day.

:As for in regard to the answer of your third question which you say in it
اقتباس المشاركة :
As it is known of the correct frank narrative that Al-Mahdi will go forth from in Damascus, and it is the capital of ancient Al-Sham country, and recently Syria
انتهى الاقتباس
So will answer you for it the True narrative for Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family in his word -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him: [I see Allah’s breath comes from Yemen]
[ إني أرى نَفَس الله يأتي من اليمن ]

And the breath is Allah’s relief over the oppressed Muslims among the worlds, and he is the Awaited Mahdi, comes from Yemen to the Yemeni pillar from Yemen and he does not go to Syria or come out of Syria; in fact he is Yemeni and comes from Yemen, that is after the revolution of the Yemeni the facilitator for the appearing to the state of Al-Mahdi so he would establish the revolution of the Yemeni Unity so the traveler would walk from Sanaa to Hadramout not fearing anything except Allah and the wolf against his livestock, but this Yemeni facilitator is not a scholar nor he knows that he is the facilitator and that is the Yemeni president Ali Abdullah Saleh, As for Al-Houthi verily he is Al-Khurasani, by no means and would never and will not Ali Abdullah Saleh hand the Yemeni banner to Al-Khurasani Houthi, and he called Al-Kuransani relating to his loyal-masters of Khurasan Iran; in fact Ali Abdullah Saleh will hand the Yemeni banner to Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni so he would say to Him (I handed you the leadership) and Allah is Witness and Guardian upon what I say.

But the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni now is not pleased with the Yemeni president Ali Abdullah Saleh, that’s because he believed the fortune tellers and the sorcerers; every lying, sinful one, whom satans descend upon them, so they would give ear, and most of them are liars, then they warn Ali Abdullah Saleh from a family deeply rooted in Yemen to not give them a thing of their rights, and to fight their interests so they do not get strong, and if did not do they will remove him from his position of the Yemeni throne, and unfortunately the Yemeni president Ali Abdullah Saleh believed them so he prohibited this deeply rooted Yemeni family from all its properties and financial rights so they do not remove him from his throne as the fortune-tellers scared him with the like (Mahammed Al-Awbaly) in Radaa City and his ilk of the falsifiers loyal-friends of satans.

But I am the True Awaited Mahdi the righteous man Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni I give fatwa to the president Ali Abdullah Saleh and I say: O grandeur the Yemeni president Ali Abdullah Saleh, the liar fortune-tellers only warn from the righteous ones, didn’t they warn pharaoh from Moses while he is a righteous man? And you do not find them warning from the disbelievers that’s because they are their loyal-friends and you have tried, so her they are warning you of what you are in now from the movement of Al- Houthi the Khurasani in relation to his loyal-masters Khorasan Iran. Al-Houthi is on manifest error shedding blood of the Yemeni Muslims unjustly, and he will never inherit the heavenly-garden neither him nor his loyal-friends by spilling blood of the Muslims, Allah Lord of the world forbids, and He did not promise you that whoever shed blood of a Muslims that he is in the heavenly-garden, how would you kill the Yemeni military whom are weak and needy that the hardship of life of earning living and the unemployment forced them (to join) the military with meager salary? then you kill them O community of Al-Houthi family and their loyal-friends! I swear by Allah the Exalted Most High, the Great, that you are upon manifest error, and the Yemeni banner (again) I swear by Allah the Exalted Most High, the Great that Al-Yemeni Ali Abdullah Saleh will never, never and never hand it to you ever even if the movement of your mischief continued in the towns and the bloodshed of the people for a hundred years — the Yemeni president Ali Abdullah Saleh would not hand the banner of the leadership to you ever, and he would never, never and never hand it except to the True Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say, and the days are between us, and indeed you shall remember that I do not speak except with the Truth, and the fortune-tellers surely will remember that their cunning was against them and they did not plot but against themselves, and they plan evil while they do not plot except against themselves yet they do not perceive, that’s because the Yemeni president Ali Abdullah Saleh — the Truth will manifest to him that they do not warn except from the righteous ones, didn’t they warn pharaoh from Moses while he is a righteous man? Thus it will clear to him that you (the magicians) do not warn against the disbelievers and the misleaders because you are their loyal-friends, and it will clear to Ali Abdullah Saleh that what Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemen says it in regard to the fortune-tellers is the Truth that they do not warn except against the righteous ones,, so he would remember that the warned pharaoh against Moses while he is a righteous man, as well he would remember that he did not find them ever warn him against the disbelievers not the misguided who misguide (others) because they are their loyal-friends,, then Allah would guide him to the straight path if Allah Lord of worlds pleased, verily the ratification would only increase him pride to his pride and a bigger kingship, and if he refused and got arrogant surely Allah will make me appear over them and over all leaders of the worlds altogether by the tenth planet in one night while they are humiliated with disgrace. And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
O Ali Abdullah Saleh, I hope from Allah that you be of the foremost so it would intercede for you with your Lord the trait of forgiveness and forbearing indeed my Lord is All Forgiving Most Merciful.
:O the questioner, as for your fourth question by your word
اقتباس المشاركة :
Al-Mahdi will meet with Jesus -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him. Do they meet in Damascus?? Can we understand from this that the Imam the first where he appear is in Sanaa Yemen, then he moves to Damascus to meet Jesus peace be upon him??
انتهى الاقتباس
Then we reply to him and I say: I and the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- in Yemen right now, and if Ali Abdullah Saleh pleases that the Truth manifest to him rather than falsehood, indeed the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- the angels have lifted him with the casket of tranquility (peace arch) then they placed it beside the companions of the cave in Yemen in Dhamar province in Alaqmar village in the cave which is beside a house of a man named Mohammed Saad in the cave in which they were living from before, surely we have showed you by the kilometer,and by the span of the stretched arm, also by the yard , by the meter and by the stretched hand for you to know that I am the True real Awaited Mahdi, I do not speak other than the Truth, and if the announcement did not come to you about the signs of ratification for the Awaited Mahdi regarding the companions of the cave and Al-Raqeem the added one the Messiah Jesus son of Mary so the Yemenis did not believe nor they belied, lo and behold they did not search for the reality in Alaqmar village, and for that they did not deny nor they believed! And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

All the answers for your questions we have written explanatory-statements about it previously if only pondered over the explanatory-statements, but you compelled me to write a new explanatory-statement, and if you want more then search in the explanatory-statements on the website and you will find many of more detailed explanation, and we have answered to you with Truth, and the Truth is more deserving to be followed if you desire the Truth, and I hope from Allah to make you see the Truth being True and to sustain you following it, also to make you see the false being false and to sustain you shunning it, He is the Most Merciful to you than your mother and your father, and (more) than the Awaited Mahdi and the people altogether, indeed His promise is ever True and He is the Most Merciful more than all who have mercy.

O community of supervisors on the forums, I command you by the command to not bar anyone of posting and replying on this main website of mine the global dialogue table as long he did not assault us verbal-profanities or insult us, surely we do not delete any statement because it is contrary to what we are upon it; in fact we reply to him with enlightening knowledge and authority, I have seen this questioning man complains that he was barred while he did not do harm to the Awaited Mahdi, so bear my reprimanding O my beloved Bin Omar, and be patient, we know you zeal for us with Truth that it is intense, but patience in which has enjoined us the Best of the patient one for His servants, be patient and steadfast, surely Allah is with the patient ones.

Thus, O community of the questioners;what is wrong with you asking and you want instant answers! As if I have dialogue with the world of the internet in one website only; in fact I am on many of the Islamic websites and forums worldwide, go search and you will find Nasser Al-Yemeni excelling over them altogether with the authority of knowledge that is dominant over scholars of the nation by the authority of knowledge from the grand Quran, some of the ignorant ones of the questioners if passed 24 hours for his reply and I did not reply to him lo and behold he is rejoicing proud by lack of our reply to him and he thinks that he dominated over us and disabled us with his ignorance! Perhaps because I have no knowledge of his respond because I am busy by responding in many of the worldwide forums.

As well some of the forums they do a cowardly inconsiderable act so they block my membership so I do not reply, and set-free the membership of lowly doubters as like Shabakat Muntadayat (Forums Net) the most evil nation and they claim that they are the best nation! Verily where is the good (in them) while they did not see the good, and there is no power except with Allah the Exalted Most High, the Great, verily we belong to Allah and to Him we return...

.Your brother; the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?986

اقتباس المشاركة 3724 من موضوع (ن) الذي أقسم الله به في القُرآن العظيم لنبيّه بأنه سوف ينصره به: {فَسَتُبْصِرُ وَيُبْصِرُونَ ﴿٥﴾ بِأَييِّكُمُ الْمَفْتُونُ ﴿٦﴾} ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
06 - 06 - 1429 هـ
10 - 06 - 2008
مـ
12:10 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــــ

(ن) الذي أقسم الله به في القُرآن العظيم لنبيّه بأنه سوف ينصره به:
{فَسَتُبْصِرُ وَيُبْصِرُونَ ﴿٥﴾ بِأَييِّكُمُ الْمَفْتُونُ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، ثمّ الصلاة والسلام على جميع الأنبياء والمرسَلين وجميع المؤمنين التّابعين للحقّ في كُلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ، ولا أُفرِّق بين أحدٍ من رسله وأنا من المسلمين، وبعد..

أخي الكريم؛ إنّي أعلم علم اليقين بأنّه لو كان مكتوباً في القرآن العظيم بأنّ اسم المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني لما جعل الله ذلك حُجّتي عليكم، وذلك لأنّ الله لم يجعل الحجّة في الاسم؛ بل في العلم، وحتى يعلم جميع علماء النّصارى وجميع علماء المسلمين بأنّ الله لم يجعل الحجّة في الاسم بل في العلم، ولذلك قال الله تعالى على لسان المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام قال: {وَمُبَشِّرًا بِرَسُولٍ يَأْتِي مِن بَعْدِي اسْمُهُ أَحْمَدُ} صدق الله العظيم [الصف:6].

فلم يجعل الله اختلاف الاسم حجّة للنصارى على محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، وقال محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - لعلماء النّصارى: [أنا رسول الله محمد وأنا أحمد في الكتاب]، وحاجّهم بالعلم فألجم من يريد الحقّ من علماء النّصارى ببرهان العلم، ولم يجعل الله اختلاف الاسم حجّة للنصارى، ولذلك نجد محمداً رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - أنّه ألجم علماء النّصارى بالعلم مع إنّه أمّيٌّ لا يقرأ ولا يكتب، فتبيّن للنصارى بأنّه رسول الله أحمد في الكتاب هو نفسه رسول الله محمد صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، ومن ثمّ علموا بأنّ الله لم يجعل الحجّة في الاسم بل جعلها في العلم، فكيف يستطيع أن يلجمهم بالعلم رجُلٌ أمّيٌّ لا يقرأ ولا يكتب ما لم يتلقَّ القرآن من لدُن حكيمٍ عليمٍ؟ ولذلك ومن ثمّ علم أولو الألباب من علماء النّصارى بأنّ الله لم يجعل الحجّة في الاسم وأنّ محمداً رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - هو نفسه أحمد رسول الله الذي بشّر به المسيح عيسى ابن مريم أنّه يأتي من بعده: {وَمُبَشِّرًا بِرَسُولٍ يَأْتِي مِن بَعْدِي اسْمُهُ أَحْمَدُ} صدق الله العظيم.

ومن ثمّ صدّق بمحمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - أولو الألباب من علماء النّصارى. وقال الله تعالى: {الَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلِهِ هُم بِهِ يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٥٢﴾ وَإِذَا يُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ قَالُوا آمَنَّا بِهِ إِنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا مِن قَبْلِهِ مُسْلِمِينَ ﴿٥٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القصص].

ومن خلال ذلك يعلم أولو الألباب من علماء المسلمين بأنّ الله لم يجعل الحجّة في الاسم؛ بل جعلها في العلم وتلك حُجّتي عليكم، فلو أنّ اسم المهديّ المنتظَر جاء في كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله بأنّ اسمه (محمد بن عبد الله) أو (محمد بن الحسن العسكري) أو (أحمد بن عبد الله) برغم أنّ هذه الأسماء للمهديّ المنتظر افتراءً على الله ورسوله ولم يُنزّل الله بها من سُلطانٍ، ولم يقل محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم: اسم المهديّ المنتظَر كاسمي (محمد بن عبد الله) ولا (محمد الحسن العسكري) ولا (أحمد بن عبد الله)؛ بل قال عليه الصلاة والسلام: [يواطئ اسمه اسمي] وقال: [من سمّاه فقد كفر]؛ بمعنى أنّ محمداً رسول الله لم يُسمِّ المهديّ المنتظَر لا محمداً ولا أحمدَ ولا غير ذلك ولم يُسمِّه بغير اسم الصفة الحقّ (المهديّ المنتظَر)، ولكنّ محمداً رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - قال: [يواطئ اسمه اسمي] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.

ولم يقل هذا الحديث عبثاً؛ بل وحيٌ من ربّ العالمين لأنّ في التواطؤ حكمةً بالغةً لو كنتم تعلمون، بمعنى أنّ المهديّ المنتظَر لم يجعله الله نبيّاً ولا رسولاً؛ بل الإمام الناصر لما جاء به محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - وحتى يحمل الاسم الخبر، وبما أنّ التواطؤ هو التوافق فلا بدّ أن يوافق أن يأتي التوافق في اسم المهديّ لاسم محمدٍ - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - فيكون اسمه (ناصر محمد)، فترون الحكمة في التواطؤ واضحةً وجليّةً لأولي الألباب من المسلمين. ولكنّ التواطؤ لا ينبغي له أن يكون في الاسم الأوّل للمهديّ؛ بل في الاسم الثاني، ومن ذا الذي يستطيع أن يُنكر بأنّ الاسم محمد لم يوافق في الاسم (ناصر محمد)؟ والتوافق حدث في اسم الأب وذلك حتى يحمل الاسم الخبر وراية الأمر يا مُتّبعي الذكر، فهل من مُدّكرٍ ذي عقلٍ مُفكرٍ؟ فهل يتذكّر إلا أولو الألباب؟ ومهما سمّيتم من جميع الأسماء للمهديّ المنتظَر سواءٌ محمد بن عبد الله أو أحمد بن عبد الله، أو محمد بن الحسن العسكري فلن يحمل الاسم الخبر حتى يكون اسم المهديّ المنتظَر (ناصر محمد)، أفلا تعقلون؟

وكلا ولا ولن يقول محمدٌ رسول الله أنّ اسمي (محمدٌ) يا معشر السنّة والشيعة، إذاً لما قال آخرون بأنّ اسمه (أحمد)، ومن خلال ذلك تعلمون بأنّ محمداً رسول الله لم يقل اسمه محمد؛ بل قال: [يواطئ اسمه اسمي]، فظنوا بأنّ اسم المهديّ المنتظر (محمد)، وآخرين قالوا (أحمد)، وذلك لأنّهم لا يعلمون بأنّ في هذا الحديث حكمةً بالغةً في التواطؤ، فلا ينبغي أن يكون اسم المهديّ المنتظر (محمد بن عبد الله) ولا (أحمد بن عبد الله) ولا (محمد بن الحسن العسكري) لأنّه لن يحمل الاسم الخبر حتى يكون اسم المهديّ المنتظر (ناصر محمد)، وذلك لأنّ المهديّ المنتظر (ن) الذي أقسم الله به في القرآن العظيم لنبيّه بأنّه سوف ينصره به: {فَسَتُبْصِرُ وَيُبْصِرُونَ ﴿٥﴾ بِأَييِّكُمُ الْمَفْتُونُ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القلم]، ولكنّ أكثركم يجهلون.

وكما بيّنا لكم من قبل بأنّ الله لم يجعل الحجّة في الاسم بل في العلم وآتيناكم بالسلطان من القرآن العظيم لعلكم تتّقون وتحاجّوني بالعلم وليس بالاسم لعلكم تهتدون للحقّ، وهذا هو الجواب للسؤال الأوّل بالحقّ لمن أراد الحقّ والحقّ أحقّ أن يتّبع.

. وأما بالنسبة لجواب سؤالك الثاني عن نَسَبي، فأنا من آل بيت محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - من ذُرية الإمام الحُسين بن علي عليه الصلاة والسلام وعلى آل بيت رسول الله الطيبين الطاهرين وعلى التّابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين.

. وأما بالنسبة لجواب سؤالك الثالث الذي تقول فيه:
اقتباس المشاركة :
كما هو معلوم من الحديث الصحيح الصريح أن المهديّ يخرج في دمشق، وهي عاصمة بلاد الشام قديماً و سوريا حديثاً
انتهى الاقتباس
فسوف يجيبك عليه الحديث الحقّ لمحمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - في قوله عليه الصلاة والسلام: [إني أرى نَفَس الله يأتي من اليمن]؛ والنَفَس هو فرج الله على المسلمين والمظلومين في العالمين، وهو المهديّ المنتظَر يأتي إلى الركن اليماني من اليمن ولا يذهب إلى سوريا أو يخرج من سوريا؛ بل هو يماني ويأتي من اليمن، وذلك بعد ثورة اليماني المُمهِّد للظهور لدولة المهديّ فيقوم بثورة الوحدة اليمنيّة حتى يسير الراكب من صنعاء إلى حضرموت لا يخاف إلا الله والذئب على شاته، ولكنّ هذا اليماني المُمهِّد ليس بعالِمٍ ولا يعلم بأنّه المُمهِّد وذلك هو الرئيس علي عبد الله صالح اليماني، وأما الحوثي فهو الخُراساني، وكلا ولن ولا ينبغي أن يُسلّم الراية اليمانية علي عبد الله صالح اليماني إلى الحوثي الخراساني، ويسمّى الخراساني نسبة لأوليائه خراسان إيران؛ بل سوف يُسلّم الراية اليمانيّة علي عبد الله صالح اليماني إلى ناصر محمد اليماني فيقول: (سلمتك القيادة) والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ.

ولكنّ المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني ليس راضياً الآن على الرئيس علي عبد الله صالح اليماني وذلك لأنّه صدّق العرّافين المشعوذين؛ كُلّ أفّاكٍ أثيمٍ من الذين تتنزل عليهم الشياطين فيُلقون إليهم السمع وأكثرهم كاذبون، فيحذّرون علي عبد الله صالح من أسرةٍ عريقةٍ في اليمن بأن لا يؤتيهم حقوقهم شيئاً ويحارب مصالحهم حتى لا يسْتَقْوُون، وإن لم يفعل فإنّهم سوف يُزيحونه من مكانه من على العرش اليماني، وللأسف الشديد فإنّ الرئيس اليماني علي عبد الله صالح صدّقهم فحرم هذه الأسرة العريقة اليمانيّة من جميع حقوقها الماديّة حتى لا يزيحونه من على عرشه كما خوّفه بذلك العرّافون كمثل (محمد العوبلي) بمدينة رداع وأمثاله من الأفّاكين أولياء الشياطين.

ولكنّي المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ الرجل الصالح ناصر محمد اليماني أُفتي الرئيس علي عبد الله صالح فأقول: يا فخامة الرئيس علي عبد الله صالح اليماني، إنّما العرّافون الأفّاكون يحذّرونك من الصالحين، ألم يحذّروا فرعون من موسى وهو رجُلٌ صالح؟ ولا تجدنّهم يحذّرون من الكافرين وذلك لأنّهم أولياؤهم وقد جربتَ، فها هم لم يحذِّرونك مما أنت فيه الآن من حركة الحوثي الخراساني، ويُسمّى الخراساني نسبة لأوليائه خراسان إيران، والحوثي على ضلالٍ مُبينٍ ويسفك دماء المسلمين اليمانيين بغير الحقّ، ولن يرث الجنّة هو وأولياؤه بسفك دماء المسلمين، حاشا لله ربّ العالمين ولم يعدكم بأنّ من سفك دماء مسلمٍ أنّه في الجنّة، فكيف تقتلون العسكر اليمانيّين الضعفاء المساكين الذين أجبرتهم قسوة الحياة المعيشية والبطالة على العسكرة بالراتب الزهيد؟ ومن ثمّ تقتلونهم يا معشر آل الحوثي وأوليائهم! وأقسم بالله العليّ العظيم إنّكم لعلى ضلالٍ مبينٍ، والراية اليمانيّة أقسم بالله العلي العظيم أنّها لن ولن ولن يُسلّمها اليماني علي عبد الله صالح إليكم أبداً حتى ولو استمرت حركة فسادكم في البلاد وسفك دماء العباد مائة عامٍ لما سلّم إليكم الرئيس علي عبد الله صالح اليماني راية القيادة أبداً، وإنّه لن ولن ولن يُسلّمها إلا للمهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ، والأيام بيننا ولسوف تذكرون بأنّي لا أنطق إلا بالحقّ، ولسوف يذكر العرّافون بأنّ مكرهم كان ضدّهم وما مكروا إلا بأنفسهم ويمكرون وما يمكرون إلا بأنفسهم وما يشعرون، وذلك لأنّ الرئيس اليماني علي عبد الله صالح سوف يتبيّن له الحقّ إنّكم لا تحذّرون إلا من الصالحين، ألم تحذّروا فرعون من موسى وهو رجلٌ صالح؟ وكذلك يتبيّن له إنّكم لا تحذّرون من الكافرين والمُضلين لأنّكم أولياؤهم، وسوف يتبيّن لعلي عبد الله صالح بأنّ ما يقوله ناصر محمد اليماني في شأن العرّافين هو الحقّ بأنّهم لا يحذّرون إلا من الصالحين، فيتذكر بأنّهم حذّروا فرعون من موسى وهو رجلٌ صالحٌ، وكذلك يتذكّر بأنّه لم يجدهم قط حذَّروه من الكافرين ولا الضالين المضلين لأنّهم أولياؤهم، فيهديه الله إلى الصراط المستقيم إن شاء الله ربّ العالمين، فلا يزيده التّصديق لأمر المهديّ المنتظَر إلا عزّاً إلى عزّه وملكاً أكبر، وإن أبى واستكبر فسوف يظهرني الله عليه وعلى قادة العالمين أجمعين بالكوكب العاشر في ليلةٍ واحدةٍ وهم من الصاغرين، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
وأرجو من الله أن تكون يا علي عبد الله صالح من السابقين فتشفع لك عند ربّك صفة العفو والحُلم إنّ ربّي غفور رحيم.

. وأما بالنسبة لسؤالك الرابع أيها السائل بقولك:
اقتباس المشاركة :
إن المهديّ سيلتقي مع عيسى عليه الصلاة والسلام. أيلتقيان في دمشق؟ فهل نفهم من هذا أن الامام أول مايظهر بصنعاء اليمن، ثمّ ينتقل الى دمشق للقاء عيسى عليه السلام؟
انتهى الاقتباس
ومن ثمّ نردّ عليك فأقول: أنا والمسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام الآن في اليمن، وإن يشأ علي عبد الله صالح أن يتبيّن له الحقّ من الباطل فإنّ المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام قد رفعته الملائكة بتابوت السكينة فوضعوه بجانب أصحاب الكهف في اليمن في محافظة ذمار في قرية الأقمر في الكهف الذي بجانب بيت رجل يُدعى محمد سعد في الكهف الذي كانوا يسكنون فيه من قبل، فقد بيّنا لكم بالكيلو والباع والذراع وبالمتر وبالشبر لتعلموا إنّي المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ الحقّيق لا أقول غير الحقّ، وإذا لم يأتِكم الخبر عن شأن آيات التّصديق للمهديّ المنتظَر في شأن أصحاب الكهف والرقيم المضاف المسيح عيسى ابن مريم فلا صدّق اليمانيون ولا كذّبوا، فإذا هم لم يبحثوا عن الحقّيقة في قرية الأقمر، ولذلك لم يكذبوا ولم يصدقوا! وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..

وجميع الأجوبة على أسئلتك قد كتبنا في شأنها بياناتٍ من قبل لو تدبّرت البيانات، ولكنّك أجبرتني على أن أكتب لك بياناً جديداً، وإذا أردت المزيد فابحث في البيانات في الموقع تجد كثيراً من المزيد والتفصيل، وقد أجبناك بالحقّ والحقّ أحقّ أن يتّبع إن كنت تريد الحقّ، وأرجو من الله أن يُريك الحقّ حقاً ويرزقك اتّباعه ويريك الباطل باطلاً ويرزقك اجتنابه، هو أرحم بك من أمّك وأبيك ومن المهديّ المنتظَر ومن النّاس أجمعين، ووعده الحقّ وهو أرحم الراحمين.

ويا معشر المشرفين على المنتديات، إنّي آمركم بالأمر أن لا تحجبوا أحداً عن الاشتراك والردّ في موقعي الرئيسي هذا طاولة الحوار العالميّة ما لم يسبّنا أو يشتمنا فنحن لا نحذف أي بيان لأنّه خالف ما نحن عليه؛ بل نردّ عليه بعلمٍ وسلطانٍ منيرٍ، فقد رأيت هذا الرجل السائل يشكو بأنّه تمّ حجبه وهو لم يسِئ إلى المهديّ المنتظَر فتحمّل عتابي يا حبيبي ابن عمر وكن من الصابرين، ونعلم غيرتك علينا بالحقّ بأنّها شديدةٌ، ولكن الصبر قد أوصانا فيه خير الصابرين على عباده اصبروا وصابروا والله مع الصابرين.

وكذلك يا معشر السائلين؛ ما خطبكم تسألون وتريدون إجابةً فوريّةً! وكأنّي أحاور عالم الإنترنت في موقع واحد فقط؛ بل في كثير من المواقع الإسلاميّة والمُنتديات العالميّة فابحثوا تجدوا أنّ ناصر اليماني متفوّق عليهم أجمعين بسلطان العلم ومهيمن على علماء الأمّة بسلطان العلم من القرآن العظيم، وبعض الجاهلين من السائلين إذا مرّ على ردّه 24 ساعة ولم أردّ عليه فإذا هو فَرِحٌ فخورٌ بعدم ردّنا عليه ويفكر أنّه هيمن علينا وأعجزنا بجهله! وربّما لأنّي لا علم لي بردّه نظراً لأنّني مشغول بالردّ في كثير من المنتديات العالميّة.

وكذلك بعض المنتديات يقومون بعملٍ جبانٍ وحقيرٍ فيحجبون عضويّتي حتى لا أردّ، ويطلقون عضويّة المُمترين السُفهاء كمثل شبكة منتديات (أشرّ أمّة) ويزعمون أنّهم (خير أمّة)! فأين الخير وهم لم يبصروا الخير؟ ولا قوة إلا بالله العلي العظيم وإنّا لله وإنّا إليه لراجعون.

أخوك؛ المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.