Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

01 - 02 - 1433 AH
27 - 12 - 2011 AD
05:01 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

..The Imam Mahdi did not bring a new Quran; in fact he deduce the True explanatory-statement for the Quran from the Quran itself

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family, and the followers to the Truth till the last day..

O my beloved in Allah’s love (Araftu Tariqi), the Imam Mahdi surely Allah did not send him with a new Quran so the believers take it from him; in fact we debate with them by the True explanatory-statement for the glorious Quran so you guide them with it to the path of the All Mighty, the praised One, and only we bring to you explanatory-statement from the Quran itself from verses you memorized it in your chests in Allah’s Book before Allah sent the Imam Mahdi, and I debate the believers with what they memorize from the grand Quran and I uphold the argument against them from it, and I did not come with a new Quran; in fact the True explanatory-statement for the glorious Quran from the same Quran which descended upon my grandfather the beloved of my heart Mohammad messenger of Allah the seal of the prophets and the messengers to mankind and jinn, so be of the witnesses upon that, verily let nos argument for the others against us my beloved ones in Allah’s love.

Surely we did not bring a one new word from Lord of the worlds so you take the Quran from the Imam Mahdi, in fact we deduce for you the True explanatory-statement for the Quran from the Quran itself with decisive clear verses they are (the basis) mother of the Book, a Reminder for those of understanding-minds.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?5290

اقتباس المشاركة 30097 من موضوع الإمام المهدي لم يأتِ بقرآنٍ جديد بل يستنبط البيان الحق للقرآن من ذات القرآن ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
02 - 02 - 1433 هـ
27 - 12 - 2011 مـ
05:01 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=30090
ـــــــــــــــــــ

الإمام المهدي لم يأتِ بقرآنٍ جديد بل يستنبط البيان الحق للقرآن من ذات القرآن ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله وآله الأطهار، والتابعين للحقّ إلى اليوم الآخر..
ويا حبيبي في الله (عرفت طريقي)، إنَّ الإمام المهدي لم يبعثه الله بقرآنٍ جديد حتى يأخذه عنه المؤمنون؛ بل نُحاجُّهم بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن المجيد لنهديهم به إلى صراط العزيز الحميد، وإنّما البيان نأتيكم به من ذات القرآن من آياتٍ حفِظتموها في صدوركم في كتاب الله من قبل أن يبعث الله الإمام المهدي، وأحاجج المؤمنين بما يحفظون من القرآن العظيم وأقيم عليهم الحجّة منه، ولم آتِكم بقرآنٍ جديدٍ بل البيان الحقّ للقرآن المجيد من نفس القرآن الذي تنزَّل على جدّي وحبيب قلبي محمد رسول الله خاتم الأنبياء والمرسَلين إلى الإنس والجنّ، فكونوا على ذلك من الشاهدين، فلا تجعلوا للآخرين حُجّةً علينا أحبّتي في الله.

فلم نأتِكم بكلمةٍ واحدةٍ جديدةٍ من ربِّ العالمين حتى تأخذوا القرآن من الإمام المهدي؛ بل نستنبطُ لكم البيان الحقّ للقرآن من ذات القرآن بآياتٍ بيِّناتٍ مُحكماتٍ هُنَّ أمّ الكتاب، ذكرى لأولي الألباب.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..