الموضوع: Shataans and Jinns

النتائج 1 إلى 5 من 5
  1. افتراضي Shataans and Jinns

Asalaamualaikum wa ramatu Allah brakato
    another question regarding all that I have read so far on the Jinn, Shatan and Hollow Earth.

My understanding is this, and correct me if I state wrongly....
    Shatan and his offspring.......mating with male humans that produce male demons of human form?....gog and magog formed from female jinns and human males which produced misformed creatures *gog and magog ), and the giants....which are of another mating with humans?....Regarding the giants, there have been skeletons found on outer earth, and I assume of Shatan origin, and they lived among the normal sized humans??...as well as being in hollow earth too??......regarding giants at this point, were it not from the time of Adam and onwards till the time of Solomon, they were of immense stature, as like that of giants..?...or is this another myth ???
    Marrot and Haroot, were they not Angels as described in the Quran, were they then the Shatan himself transformed into Angelic form, to bring about the teachings of Magic ??......did they also teach many other types of knowledge, such as astronomy, mathematics, Alchemy etc...?
    The Shatan, lucifer, Iblis, the devil all the same person,,,,,living in hollow earth from the beginning of time, known as the garden, heaven, the herafter, also called Babil, that is Babylon. If so then, the Babylon we here so much about is not on outer earth but in Hollow, inner earth ??
    That when Shatan, that is also called the Dejjal, will come to us in the time appointed, when Imam Mahdi and Jesus, pbuh, will face him, is when Dejjal, Shatan is expelled from the garden, Babylon, and will never return to it. And his tempting mankind with the garden is a false offer as he will no longer own it as such, and that is the heaven that the Dejjal will appear to have with him as a gift, as well as Hell too, and this hell, is that the Planet Nibiru ?? also known as the Fire Planet...?...or is this part of a false hadith wereby Dejjal will bring heaven and hell with him on his arrival and rule of earth.??
    I understand too that there is no mark upon Dejjals forhead and that he is not one eyed but has two normal eyes.
    Now, I come to the query of the Children of Israel, and Adam leaving the garden, hollow earth......Shatan stayed in hollow earth when Adam left???.....but when did people start going back into the hollow earth as it seems that the Children of Israel came out preferring the lower garden and its fruits from that of the higher garden??......is this also then the fact there is missing bits of history from inner to outer earth, or did everything still get recorded as we know it ???.....So it would seem that Adam lived on outer earth until such a time his offspring ventured back into the inner earth ???
    When Nasser Muhammad mentioned that the garden is one of adversity and deception, is this meant in the time of Dejjal appearing to us all, or is it one that we can not have for this reason since the Children of Israel came out from ???
    When the Dejjal is defeated by Imam Mahdi, then we will inherit this garden, Babylon, and shall be able to inherit it???
    Is it that then all believers can go there to this garden, and that till the end of time, Muslims will still be around until the end of time.?//......As is mentioned in a hadith, that no muslims / Islam will be around and it will be non believers till the end of time??.....So is it that when Dejjal is killed Muslims will remain and then time will come quickly to an end, as is stated like the beads falling in quick succession, liken to the events occurring, Sun rising from the west, Nibiru , Dejjal, Imam Mahdi , Jesus pbuh, Gog and Magog, etc....
    When Dejjal is killed, will there be no more evil in the world??
    Also i think?...i read that when the dead are resurrected, that they will be given the chance of revelations from a messenger, Jesus, ?...so that then, and will these people be punished for being disbelievers in the garden or on outer earth too, or it is only about receiving a messenger, as promised to all nations by Allah?
    Regarding Nibiru,,,,,at this point, will it devastate the entire Polar regions and kill the populations there??....by what means...fire, stones, heat, ???.....And a question here also regarding this Nibiru, are the blood moons tied into this too ???
    Back to the Jinns, Shatan.. .....Shatans, are they just the evil type of Jinns, that are disbelievers and follow their master Iblis?
    And that the Jinn, that are of many denominations are on a whole of the good Jinn, that do not generally seek to harm us??
    I know there are many types of Jinn, are these names any of these types....marid, Ifrit, ghul, jann, and they have varying abilities??
    I understand from the verse, Surah 7 verse 27, that they see us from where we cannot see them....this meaning they are in hollow earth,,,or does it mean also that they are invisible to us ?? Can they appear to us in any form they chose, and they take on a full materialistic solid body shape, thus we then as seen I suppose able to mix and mate with them, in order to produce offpring??
    Regarding the Jinn, they live too upon outer earth too, as is suggested by various hadith that they prefer dirty and deserted places, is this true??
    And do some Jinn live amongst people in their homes??
    Do these Jinn eat as we do, they do not just eat bones??? surely not?? and their animals do not just eat dung ???
    Finally,,,,does Shatan really get chained up during Ramadam ???

Thankyou for the time, and I hope it is understandable to you, as I have tried to understand this complex issue with great interest and enlightenment.
    Peace,

2. افتراضي

Wa alaikum Asalaam wa rahmatu Allah wa barakato.
    Dear sister Teachme, I erge u to read the statements of Allah's khalifa the honorable Imam Naser Mohammad Al-Yemeni peace be upon him and his family it should inform you in what is correct and True from Allah's Book the great Quran and the True sunna of the prophet's narrations that from Allah and not from satan because what you read in Books of (hadith) like of what you have been mentioning that carries right and contrary to the glorious Quran so we should deny it and not to be mislead by the evil plan of satan (antichrist) who wants to deceive us the children of Adam peace be upon him. I also urge you to rad about the statements that teach us about the reality of Allah's pleasure and Allah's name the Greatest which is the Bliss of Allah's pleasure is far more greater than the bliss of paradise. This garden in the inner earth is nothing but a short time of pleasure but when after death and all thing return to Allah praise be to him you will look at the worldly pleasure is nothing, and even the heavenly-garden the blissful paradise that its width like the heavens and earth and what Allah the Living Loving God promised those who believe and do good to be rewarded by it is nothing but a materialistic pleasure which all are eager to enter Allah's Garden of paradise but how can we enter it and enjoy and rejoice while we know that the All Merciful Allah the Most Merciful is sad and grieving in sorrow? After the Awaited Mahdi have taught us this in the great Quran so we took a covenant with Allah that we do not accept and be pleased unless Allah is pleased within Himself and no longer sad and sorrow for those who were astray and wronged themselves then they entered hell-fire but they became regretful for what they neglected from their duties towards their Lord, and the Imam peace be upon him taught us that we should seek the means to achieve Allah's pleasure by uniting the people in worshiping Allah Alone and to associate with Him a thing. but the goal of satan is the opposite goal of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and those who worship the Greatest Bliss from the supporters, which I ask Allah that you become one of them to help in achieving Allah's pleasure in this world and the hereafter where paradise is no longer our goal and we forbid ourselves to accept it as long Allah is sorrow and sad.
    I may add that I would like to answer your many questions from the Imam's statements that we are working hard to translate to spread the Truth. Also I urge you to spread the Truth to those whom are around you and circulate far and wide this blessed website of the Awaited Mahdi.
    I ask Allah to guide you and your family to see the Truth and to be one of the supporters by giving your Pledge of Allegiance to Allah and His khalifa.
    With blessings of Allah the Living Loving God. Salam

3. افتراضي

Thankyou for your reply, in the most wise manner.
    It has been with much regret that our faith and understanding of Islam has been affected and falsehood taught. I am not suprised, as it seems in line with the whole of history itself.
    I just want to establish the truth and have knowledge of the truth , and see the world of Islam in this new light. I have wondered many things in Islam and have disputed hadiths myself with my family many times as to their logic, way before discovering this site, which was only a week ago.
    My quest is as you have stated is the greater pleasure of Allah, this has always been, but the finer details of ...RE-LEARNING the faith is one I want to achieve also. If I am going to spread the word, then I must get my head round the truth for myself first.
    Peace.

4. افتراضي

Your are most welcomed lover of Allah, my beloved sister for Allah's pleasure, as a female like you but was born for a Muslim family yet I struggle to make them relearn the Truth about Islam the religion of Allah for the fact the enemies of Allah and the believers whether Muslims, Christians or Jews worked hard to deceive them throughout the ages and it is time to regain the hidden Truth and fight back satan and the satanic jinn and humans alike whom they work hard to displease Allah in all ways, in every time and place to hinder the Truth that was given to mankind freely but people wants to profit from this grace of Allah and they hide the Truth and to distort it for their evil desires and needs despite Allah warned us from doing that and to be aware of satan who caused our grand parents Adam and Eve to be expelled from the Garden in the inner earth because of his envy, prejudges and jealousy that Allah favored mankind to be Allah's khalifa in the inner earth's garden and Allah reminding us constantly of satan's enmity and deception yet people follow blindly the steps of satan.
    We pray to Allah and plead to him to help us in finding the right path and the best way to help achieve Allah's pleasure in this worldly life and the hereafter. Just to remind you that we are in race with time against satan to spread the Truth I am looking forward to see you submitting your pledge of alliance soon insha Allah before it is too late because planet of chastisement by the door step. How Much it is true the narration of the prophet Mohammad forgiveness and peace be upon him, that Islam came strange and it will return strange again and here we are living it now, praise be to Allah. Peace to all

5. افتراضي

My beloved sister, with patience, I will pledge in due course. I have read many many articles by Nasser Muhammad, and the questions asked by others, as all are important and hold keys to more knowledge and insight. I will make known this site to others and have written already to many as regards matters of importance to highlight misguidance, as I am a prolific writer and informer. Being just a humble servant, it is a pleasure to converse with you, and learn much at the same time. The Quran is making more sense to me

ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •