Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

26 - 02 - 1436 AH
18 - 12 - 2014 AD
06:48 am
ــــــــــــــــــ

Reply of the Imam Mahdi to our enemy Safa; A man in a woman's dress so his matter would not be discovered..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds, after this..

Allah is He Whose help is sought against what you describe O Safa and it is not hidden from us your method in arguing, so know O community of the supporters that Safa is a man clothing in woman's dress, in the meaning of that he is a man and made his identification a woman, and he is of whom they obstruct off following the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni night and day wanting to extinguish Allah's light, and they alter the words off its intended places and cover the Truth with falsehood, and we gave them a lesson they never forget it because they thought that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni arrived to a blocked road in knowing who is Dhul Qarnain because it passed five years since Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni promised in an explanatory-statement from the decisive Quran about who is Allah's prophet Dhul Qarnain, so Aba Hiba and who was on his likeness thought that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni 100% would not reach to a clear proof regarding Dhul Qarnain, therefore the human satans of the Jews decided to challenge Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni fulfill by what he promised in a statement of Dhul Qarnain and to explain it in details as he previously promised. And passed on his promise five years and they rejoiced, and they found it a chance to plane evil so they make the supporters suspicious that Nasser Mohammad was lying to them and he is deluding them that he know who is Dhul Qarnain falsely. Therefore the Awaited Mahdi provoked Aba Hiba from the offspring of Khaybar Jews so he challenged Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni by words of daring to verify Dhul Qarnain, and Aba Hiba promised the supporters that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni can never explain to them who is Dhul Qarnain because Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is promising them falsely by a statement of Dhul Qarnain. And Aba Hiba said that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni puts an impossible conditions to who he wants to have a dialogue with him in regard of Dhul Qarnain and that by downloading his name and picture, then Aba Hiba downloaded his name and picture as he claimed but we did make weight for it, and we honored by the statement all scholars of the Muslims and their nation and we taught them by the clear proof about the Arab's third grandfather Allah's prophet Abraham son of Ismael son of Abraham, and were surprised Aba Hiba and the human satans of the Jews in what there were not expecting, so they; meaning monks of the Jews do not know who is Dhul Qarnqin and for that they came to ask Mohammad the messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- about Dhul Qarnain. But today the human satans just got surprised in what they been not expecting that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni will explain Dhul Qarnain statement in details! And they lost the bet, instead of the supporters to get deviated off following Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and also because of their evil plan; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni increased knowledge to his supporters with a detailed statement about Dhul Qarnain and clarified for them that he is truly Abraham son of Ismael son of Abraham -forgiveness and peace be upon him- with no doubt nor suspicion. So the supporters got increased in certainty and faith and you lost the bet O community of the Jews by all measures and O human satans whom they show faith and conceal disbelief and the evil plans to hinder off following the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord, are you secure from Allah's plan?

As in regarding to Al-Zaeem the supporter, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him surely Allah honored him by the True vision about Dhul Qarnain that he is Abraham son of Ismael son of Abraham and Allah taught him in the True vision that they are two Abrahams in the Quran, and that was in the vision of the Iraqi supporter Al-Zaeem, and non can swear before the statement on the reality of Al-Zaeem's vision except the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, in fact I swear by Allah the Great I had not spoke to anyone of the humans by the name of Dhul Qarnain and has not passed the chest of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni until when Al-Zaeem sent to us by his True vision, I said: Praise be to my Lord Who (instructed) gave fatwa to the supporter Al-Zaeem in regard Dhul Qarnain before downloading the statement of his name from the decisive great Quran and that for a magnified wisdom from Allah so the statement comes ratifying to Al-Zaeem's vision by the Truth! But unfortunately the human satans their only argument is that they said; surely the Iraqi Al-Zaeem and Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni agreed to forge a lie of the vision. And Allah is He Whose help is sought against what you describe, and Allah's curse upon the liars as long the night and day are in succession till the day when the people rise for Allah the One the All Mighty.

And your evil plan failed O community of human satans and you did not deviate the supporters; in fact you forced Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to explain for is supporters the statement of Dhul Qarnain in details from the decisive great Quran and that increased them faith and they rejoice positively that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truly the Awaited Mahdi with no doubt nor suspicion. and as for you O whom you are not hidden from us the True statement increased you filth to your filthiness and you got sad for the fact instead of you achieve deviation of the supporters you caused in increasing their certainty in regard the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni because Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni made you fall in the trap undoubtedly. So do you know why we were for patient five years since the promise in a statement of Dhul Qarnain? That is for me to force one of the well-known scholars of the Muslim nation to dare to the dialogue so he would say: "We shall see was Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni truthful or was he of the liars?". Then he would say: "I will download my picture and name and I challenge him to explain for us who is Dhul Qarnain, so if he verified him with decisive verses then he said the truth or would be clear for us that he is from the liars, and that is because Nasser Mohammad is obliged to clarify for us who is Dhul Qarnain by name and to explain to us the Book's hidden secrets if he was of the truthful ones.

But the well-known scholars of the nation has not dare one of them to dispute us in any issue because they see Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is not of the ignorant, in fact a well knowledgeable man in the True explanatory-statement for the great Quran and each one of them fears to engage a dialogue with Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni then the Imam Nasser Mohammad upholds the argument against him in every issue he argues in it so the scholar becomes required to be in a resentful position for the Muslims towards Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that he is the Awaited Mahdi or an insolent liar. Since the well-known scholars of the nation did not attain certainty yet that the Awaited Mahdi is truly Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, therefore they fear to announce that he is the Awaited Mahdi and he is not him, as well they fear to mislead the Muslims that he is not the Awaited Mahdi and he is the Awaited Mahdi then they end-up wronging themselves and the nation curses them generation after generation, therefore you find them evading the dialogue with Nasser despite that they searched in all statements of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the Quran by the Quran then they did not find an entry of a needle's hole, in spite that an announcement was issued from the scholars council of the Saudi Arabian Kingdom from the tongue of Tariq Al-Swaydan and gave fatwa from the tongue of Sulyman Aalwan and Tariq Al-Swaydan that they will raise the argument against Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to reply upon all his statements an argument for an argument so they prove that he is in a manifest error, and they promised in downloading the reply on the website of Sulyman Aalwan and that what Tariq Al-Swaydan told us. Then the Imam Mahdi cell his sword and mounted his horse and we said is there who compete in the True statement for the great Quran? And I met the challenge by the True challenge, in fact the reason of their excuse was how I denied a narration agreed upon it and it is the saying of the prophet as they claim in book of Al-Bukhari and Muslim as follows: [Page 226, the eighth narration: off Ibn 'Umar, may Allah be pleased with them that the messenger of Allah, forgiveness and peace be upon him, said: I was ordered to fight the people until they testify that there is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish the prayer, and pay charity (zakat), and if they did that, they protected from me their blood and wealth, except by the right of Islam, and to bring them to count is upon Allah the Most High]. Narrated it Al-Bukhari and Muslim.

Then came to the response from the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni so I shattered the forged narration an utter shattering by decisive verses from the (basic) mother verses of the Book and I silent the tongues of all the Muslims' scholars by the Truth and I bridled them a firm bridling; in fact I said to the council of senior scholars in the Saudi Arabian kingdom: Since you just promised to raise the argument against Nasser Mohammad to reply upon all his statements for the Quran so must be this fatwa of yours you have said it before you read the explanatory-statement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the Quran by the Quran, but after you have read statements of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni so you were never been able to raise the argument even in one issue only and the days are between us, and we shall see; have been truthful or Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was truthful?

Their announcement was put down in a journal (Hashd Al-Yemenyah), and the people waited of whom Allah made them find us so they waited the response of the council of scholars in the kingdom day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year and the years passed on and they did not find one loophole to raise the argument against Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni even in one issue, they they kept silent off announcing the fatwa to the Muslims that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is upon manifested error for the fact they found that the argument of Nasser Mohammad is the strongest and they found him truly is the surpassing scholar by his knowledge of the True explanatory-statement for the great Quran. But they are not certain that Nasser Mohammad is the Awaited Mahdi with no doubt nor suspicion, so they favored the silence for a while; in fact they watch would Ali Abdu Allah Salih dies before he hands the leadership of Yemen to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni or will this be fulfilled? Upon any case, despite that his will be fulfilled by Allah's permission, surely Allah is accomplishing His purpose but most people do not know. But is it not enough for them the True statement for the great Quran?And I ask Allah to forgive them and make them to see by the manifested Truth and to guide them to the straight path.

Importantly, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni still upon his horse back touring and roaming freely by the sword o the True statement for the great Quran challenging in the Truth and not challenge of arrogance, but challenge of the True Awaited Mahdi by the True statement for the Reminder to all the speakers of the pulpits and the muftis of the home-towns in all countries, despite I been patient for five years and I am waiting night and day for one of the Muslims' senior scholars or one of the muftis of their home-towns to come for a dialogue from the decisive Reminder requesting a detailed statement about Dhul Qarnain but non of them dares to download his picture and name so as not to embarrass himself for the fact he knows which he has no matching power for him by having dialogue with Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni so one of them says: " This is a big scholar so why I embarrass myself and I am not qualified to have dialogue with Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni so i leave him to other than me fearing that he is being the Awaited Mahdi so I belie him then I would have made to myself a black history; I will leave him to other than me". That was the excuse of many of the Muslims' scholars.

Anyway, the wait was prolonged and many of the nation's scholars arguing by fake name at the global dialogue table, but the human satans fell in the trap of the five years of waiting and said: "As long as Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni did not clarify who is Dhul Qarnain despite he promised to explain it five years age so it must be that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni searched in the Quran and did not find who is Dhul Qarnain so he put himself in a great embarrassment with his supporters, and the time has come to make the supporters of Nasser Mohammad doubtfuland we would mislead them off following him". Then the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni provoked the human satans and Aba Hiba downloaded His picture and name -as he swore upon that- so excuse left for us in delaying statement of Dhul Qarnain then we explained it in details from the decisive Quran to believing people and the community of the Jews lost the bet.

And I see you ridiculing in the traps O community of the human satans, and here you are fell in the trap of delaying statement of Dhull Qarnain for the length of five years until you thought that I do not know who is Dhul Qarnain, and you want to delude the supporters that I am of the liars so you challenged Nasser Mohammad to clarify who is Dhul Qarnain, the we verified him and explained about him in details and you lost the bet and it increased the supporters belief and affirmation/strengthening except the servants of the Greatest Bliss of people whom Allah loves and they love Him their certainty has not increased a thing because they are certain before statement of Dhul Qarnain! And the reason of their certainty is they know the reality of Allah's name the Greatest in their own selves that it is truly the Bliss is greater than the bliss of the blissful heavenly-gardens.

O Safa, I see you the man in a woman's dress, describing Allah's name the Greatest being myth! But the supporters worshipers of the Greatest Bliss have found it a reality so you can never be able to deviate them by Allah's kingdom altogether, for the fact they would not and never be pleased until achieving their Lord's Self pleasure so the sadness of Himself the Most High departs. And O Safa, the man in a woman's dress, know that Allah is Possessor of power over all things, so if He please to get out the people of hell-fire from the fire so he makes them to enter in His mercy surely my Lord embraced all things in mercy and knowledge; so know that Allah is Possessor of power over all things. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And on the day when He will gather them all together: O assembly of jinn, you took away a great part of men. And their friends from among men will say: Our Lord, some of us profited by others and we have reached our appointed term which Thou didst appoint for us. He will say: The Fire is your abode — you shall abide therein, except as Allah please. Surely your Lord is Wise, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:128, look at the word of Allah the Most High: {He will say: The Fire is your abode — you shall abide therein, except as Allah please. Surely your Lord is Wise, Knowing}Truthful Allah the Great

And in confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely there is a sign in this for him who fears the chastisement of the Hereafter. That is a day on which people will be gathered together, and that is a day to be witnessed.(103) And We delay it not but for an appointed term.(104) On the day when it comes, no soul will speak except by His permission; so (some) of them will be unhappy and (others) happy.(105) Then as for those who are unhappy, they will be in the Fire; for them therein will be sighing and groaning(106) Abiding therein so long as the heavens and the earth endure, except as your Lord please. Surely your Lord is Doer of what He intends.(107) And as for those who are made happy, they will be in the Garden abiding therein so long as the heavens and the earth endure, except as your Lord please — a gift never to be cut off.(108)}Truthful Allah the Great [Houd] 11:103-108, so look at the word of Allah the Most High: {Then as for those who are unhappy, they will be in the Fire; for them therein will be sighing and groaning(106) Abiding therein so long as the heavens and the earth endure, except as your Lord please. Surely thy Lord is Doer of what He intends.(107)}Truthful Allah the Great

These are signals from the Lord of the worlds to those whom they wronged themselves so He made them to enter hell-fire that they should not despair from Allah's mercy, so they must call on their Lord and to ask Him by His mercy while they are certain that they do not have except Allah's mercy the Most Merciful of all the merciful ones, so they should say: "Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves; and if You forgive do not us, and have (not) mercy on us, we shall certainly be of the losers.", so Allah will have mercy on them and gets them out of hell-fire. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely your Lord is Doer of what He intends.(107)}Truthful Allah the Great

And we teach the people of hell-fire in the secrets of the True explanatory-statement for the Quran so they help us by themselves unto achieving the fulfillment of the Greatest Bliss and for that we teach them to not despair from Allah's mercy the Most Merciful of all the merciful ones, and we teach them that Allah closed the door of deeds after death, door of the supplications is a door of Allah's generosity and His mercy so how to close the door of His generosity and His mercy! Don't you understand? How many of times you ridicule in who seeks for rescuing the the people altogether, but you are ridiculing in Allah's grace and His mercy upon the believers! Why then you are not thankful? So patience is goodly. And Allah is He Whose help is sought against what you describe, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

Allah's khalifa and His servant, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 169980 من موضوع ردّ الإمام المهدي على عدوّنا صفاء؛ رجل في ثوب امرأة لكي لا يُكتَشف أمره..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=169977

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
26 - 02 - 1436 هـ
18 - 12 - 2014 مـ
06:48 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــ

ردّ الإمام المهديّ على عدوّنا صفاء؛ رجلٌ في ثوب امرأة لكي لا يُكتَشف أمره ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين، أمّا بعد..
فالله المستعان على ما تصفون يا صفاء ولا يخفى علينا أسلوبكم في الجدل، فاعلموا يا معشر الأنصار أنّ صفاء رجلٌ يلبس ثوب امرأة، بمعنى أنّه رجلٌ وجعل مُعرّفه امرأة، وهو من الذين يصدّون عن اتّباع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ليلاً ونهاراً ويريدون أن يطفئوا نور الله ويحرّفوا الكلم عن مواضعه المقصودة ويُلبِسوا الحقّ بالباطل، ولقد لقّنّاهم درساً لن ينسوه كونهم ظنّوا أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني وصل إلى طريقٍ مسدودٍ في معرفة من هو ذو القرنين لأنّه مرّ ما يقارب خمس سنوات منذ أن وعد ناصر محمد اليماني ببيانٍ من محكم القرآن من هو نبيّ الله ذو القرنين، فظنّ أبو هبة ومن كان على شاكلته أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني 100% لم يتوصل إلى برهانٍ مبينٍ في شأن ذي القرنين، ولذلك قرّر شياطين البشر من اليهود أن يتحدّوا ناصر محمد اليماني بأن يفيَ بما وعد ببيان ذي القرنين ويفصّله تفصيلاً كما وعد من قبل. ومرّ على وعده خمس سنواتٍ وفرحوا ووجدوها فرصةً ليمكروا حتى يشكِّكوا الأنصار أنّ ناصر محمد يكذب عليهم وأنّه يوهمهم أنّه يعلم من هو ذو القرنين كذباً. ولذلك استفزّ المهديَّ المنتظَرَ أبو هبة من ذرّية يهود خيبر فتحدى ناصرَ محمد اليماني بكلّ كلمات التحدي أن يبيّن ذي القرنين، ووعد الأنصار أبو هبة بأنّ ناصر محمد اليماني لن يستطيع أن يفصّل لهم من هو ذو القرنين كون ناصر محمد اليماني يعدهم كذباً ببيان ذي القرنين. وقال أبو هبة إنّ ناصر محمد اليماني إنّما يضع شروطاً تعجيزيّة لمن أراد أن يحاوره في شأن ذي القرنين وذلك بتنزيل اسمه وصورته، فمن ثمّ قام أبو هبة بتنزيل اسمه وصورته كما يزعم ولكنّنا لم نُقِم له وزناً وأكرمنا بالبيان كافة علماء المسلمين وأمّتهم وعلّمناهم بالبرهان المبين عن جَدّ العرب الثالث نبيّ الله إبراهيم بن إسماعيل بن إبراهيم، وتفاجأ أبو هبة وشياطين البشر من اليهود بما لم يكونوا يحتسبون، فهم (أيْ أحبار اليهود) لا يعلمون من هو ذو القرنين ولذلك جاءوا ليسألوا محمداً رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم عن ذي القرنين. ولكن قد تفاجأ شياطين البشر اليوم بما لم يكونوا يحتسبون بأنّ ناصر محمد اليماني سوف يفصّل بيان ذي القرنين تفصيلاً! وخسروا الرهان فَبَدَلَ أنْ يُفْتتَنَ الأنصارُ عن اتّباع ناصر محمد اليماني وأيضاً وبسبب مكرهم زاد الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أنصاره علماً ببيانٍ مفصّلٍ عن ذي القرنين وتبيّن لهم أنّه حقاً إبراهيم بن إسماعيل بن إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والسلام لا شك ولا ريب. فازداد الأنصار يقيناً وإيماناً وخسرتُم الرهان يا معشرَ اليهود بكل المقاييس ويا شياطينَ البشر من الذين يُظهرون الإيمان ويُبطنون الكفر والمكر للصدّ عن اتّباع المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّهم، فهل تأمنوا مكر الله؟

وأما بالنسبة للزعيم الأنصاري، فوالله الذي لا إله غيره إنّ الله أكرمه بالرؤيا الحقّ عن ذي القرنين بأنّه إبراهيم بن إسماعيل بن إبراهيم وعلّمه الله في الرؤيا الحقّ أنّهما إبراهيمان في القرآن وكان ذلك في رؤيا للزعيم الأنصاري العراقي، ولا أحد يستطيع أن يقسم من قبل البيان على حقيقة رؤيا الزعيم إلا الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني كوني أقسم بالله العظيم ما كلّمت باسم ذي القرنين أحداً من البشر وما تجاوز صدر المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني حتى إذا أرسل إلينا الزعيم برؤياه الحقّ قلت: سبحان ربّي الذي أفتى الأنصاري الزعيم في شأن ذي القرنين من قبل تنزيل بيان اسمه من محكم القرآن وذلك لحكمةٍ من الله بالغةٍ حتى يأتي البيان مصدقاً لرؤيا الزعيم بالحقّ! ولكن للأسف ما كانت حجّة شياطين البشر إلا أن قالوا إنّما اتّفق الزعيم العراقي وناصر محمد اليماني على افتراء الرؤيا. والله المستعان على ما تصفون ولعنة الله على الكاذبين ما تعاقب الليل والنهار إلى يوم يقوم الناس لله الواحد القهار.

وفشل مكركم يا معشر شياطين البشر ولم تفتنوا الأنصار؛ بل أجبرتم ناصر محمد اليماني على أن يفصّل لأنصاره بيان ذي القرنين تفصيلاً من محكم القرآن العظيم وزادهم ذلك إيماناً وهم يستبشرون أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو حقاً المهديّ المنتظَر لا شك ولا ريب.
وأمّا أنتم يا من لا تخفون علينا فزادكم البيان الحقّ رجساً إلى رجسكم وحزنتم كونكم بَدَلَ أن تُحقِّقوا فتنة الأنصار تسبّبْتُم في زيادة يقينهم في شأن الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لأنّ ناصر محمد اليماني أوقعكم في الفخ لا شكّ ولا ريب. فهل تعلمون لماذا صبرنا خمس سنواتٍ منذ الوعد ببيان ذي القرنين؟ وذلك لكي أجبر أحد علماء الأمّة المشهورين لدى المسلمين أن يتجرَّأ للحوار فيقول: "سوف ننظر أصدق ناصر محمد اليماني أم كان من الكاذبين؟". فيقول: "فسوف أنزل صورتي واسمي وأتحدّاه أن يُبيّن لنا من هو ذو القرنين، فإن بيّنَه بآياتٍ محكماتٍ فصدق أو يتبيّن لنا أنّه من الكاذبين، وذلك كون ناصر محمد مجبرٌ أن يُبيّن لنا من هو ذو القرنين بالاسم ويفصّل لنا خفايا أسرار الكتاب إن كان من الصادقين".

ولكنّ علماء الأمّة المشهورين لم يتجرَّأ أحدٌ منهم أن يحاورنا في أيّ مسألةٍ كونهم يرون ناصر محمد اليماني ليس من الجاهلين بل رجلٌ عليمٌ بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم ويخشى كلٌّ منهم أن يحاور ناصر محمد اليماني فمن ثمّ يقيم عليه الإمام ناصر محمد الحجّة في كلّ مسألةٍ يحاوره فيها فيصبح العالِم مُطالباً بموقفٍ مُعْلنٍ للمسلمين تجاه ناصر محمد اليماني بأنّه المهديّ المنتظَر أو كذّاب أشِرٌ. وبما أنّ علماء الأمّة المشهورين لم يوقنوا بعد أنّ المهديّ المنتظَر هو حقاً ناصر محمد اليماني ولذلك يخشون أن يعلنوا بأنّه المهديّ المنتظَر وهو ليس هو، وكذلك يخشون أن يفتوا المسلمين أنّه ليس المهديّ المنتظَر وهو هو المهديّ المنتظَر فيظلموا أنفسهم وتلعنهم الأمم جيلاً بعد جيلٍ، ولذلك تجدونهم يتهرّبون من حوار ناصر برغم أنّهم فتّشوا في كافة بيانات ناصر محمد اليماني للقرآن بالقرآن فلم يجدوا مدخلَ خرم إبرة برغم أنّه صدر إعلانٌ من علماء هيئة المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة على لسان طارق السويدان وأفتوا على لسان سليمان العلوان وطارق السويدان أنّهم سوف يقيمون الحجّة على ناصر محمد اليماني فيردّون على كافة بياناته الحجّة بالحجّة فيثبتون أنّه على ضلالٍ مبينٍ، ووعدوا بتنزيل الردّ في موقع سليمان العلوان وهذا ما أخبرَنا به طارقُ السويدان. ومن ثمّ سلّ سيفه الإمام المهديّ وامتطى مركب جواده وقلنا هل من مبارزٍ بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم؟ وقابلتُ التحدّي بالتحدّي بالحقّ كون سبب فتنتهم هو كيف أنّي أنكرت حديثاً متفقاً عليه وهو قول النبي كما يزعمون في كتاب البخاري ومسلم كما يلي:
[ ص: 226 ] الحديث الثامن عن ابن عمر رضي الله تعالى عنهما أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال : أمرت أن أقاتل الناس حتى يشهدوا أن لا إله إلا الله ، وأن محمدا رسول الله ، ويقيموا الصلاة ، ويؤتوا الزكاة ، فإذا فعلوا ذلك ، عصموا مني دماءهم وأموالهم ، إلا بحق الإسلام ، وحسابهم على الله تعالى رواه البخاري ومسلم.

ومن ثمّ جاءهم الردّ من الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فنسفتُ الحديث المفترى نسفاً بآياتٍ محكماتٍ بيّناتٍ من آيات أمّ الكتاب وأخرست كافة ألسنة علماء المسلمين بالحقّ وألجمتهم إلجاماً؛ بل قلت لهيئة كبار العلماء بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة: فبما أنّكم قد وعدتم بأن تقيموا الحجّة على ناصر محمد فتردّوا على كافة بياناته للقرآن فلا بدّ أنّ فتواكم هذه قلتموها من قبل أن تطّلِعوا على بيان ناصر محمد اليماني للقرآن بالقرآن، ولكنّكم من بعد الاطلاع على بيان ناصر محمد اليماني فلن تستطيعوا أن تقيموا الحجّة ولو في مسألةٍ واحدةٍ فقط والأيام بيننا، ولسوف ننظر أصدقتم أم صدق ناصر محمد اليماني؟

وتمّ تنزيل إعلانهم في جريدة (حشد اليمانية)، وانتظر الناس ممن أظهرهم الله على أمرنا فانتظروا ردّ هيئة علماء المملكة يوماً بعد يومٍ وأسبوعاً بعد أسبوعٍ وشهراً بعد شهرٍ وسنةً بعد سنةٍ ومضت سنونٌ ولم يجدوا ثغرةً واحدةً ليقيموا على ناصر محمد اليماني الحجّة فيها ولو في مسألةٍ واحدةٍ، فمن ثمّ سكتوا عن إعلان الفتوى للمسلمين أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني على ضلالٍ مبينٍ لكونهم وجدوا أنّ حجّة ناصر محمد هي الأقوى ووجدوه حقاً هو العالِم المهيمن بعلمه بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم. ولكنّهم لم يوقنوا أنّ ناصر محمد هو المهديّ المنتظَر لا شك ولا ريب، ففضلوا السكوت إلى حين؛ بل يترقّبوا هل يموت علي عبد الله صالح من قبل أن يسلّم قيادة اليمن للإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني أم إنّه سوف يتحقّق ذلك؟ وعلى كل حالٍ فبرغم أنّه سوف يتحقق ذلك بإذن الله فإنّ الله بالغٌ أمره ولكنّ أكثر الناس لا يعلمون. ولكن ألا يكفيهم البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم؟ وغفر الله لهم وبصّرهم بالحقّ المبين وهداهم إلى الصراط المستقيم.

والمهم، إنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لا يزال يصول ويجول على صهوة جواده بسيف البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم متحدياً بالحقّ وليس تحدي الغرور؛ بل تحدي المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ بالبيان الحقّ للذكر لكافة خطباء المنابر ومفتي الديار في جميع الأقطار، وبرغم أنّي صبرتُ خمس سنوات وأنا أنتظر الليل والنهار أحدَ علماء المسلمين الكبار أو أحد مفتي الديار أنْ يأتي للحوار من محكم الذكر طالباً تفصيل بيان ذي القرنين ولكن لم يتجرَّأ أحدٌ منهم أن ينزّل صورته واسمه حتى لا يُحرج نفسه كونه يعلم أنه لا قِبَلَ له بحوار ناصر محمد اليماني فيقول أحدهم: "هذا عالِمٌ كبيرٌ فلماذا أحرج نفسي ولست كفؤاً لحوار ناصر محمد اليماني فلأدعه لغيري خشية أن يكون هو المهديّ المنتظَر فأكذّبه فأجعل لنفسي تاريخاً أسود؛ فلسوف أدعه لغيري". وكان هذا عذر كثيرٍ من علماء المسلمين.

وعلى كل حالٍ فقد طال الانتظار وكثيرٌ من علماء الأمّة يحاورون باسمٍ مستعارٍ في طاولة الحوار العالميّة ولكنّ شياطين البشر وقعوا في فخ الانتظار خمس سنوات وقالوا: "فما دام ناصر محمد اليماني لم يبيّن من هو ذو القرنين برغم أنّه وعد ببيانه من قبل خمس سنوات فلا بدّ أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني بحث في القرآن ولم يجد من هو ذو القرنين فأوقع نفسه في حرجٍ شديدٍ مع أنصاره، وآن الأوان لتشكيك أنصار ناصر محمد ولنفتنهم عن اتباعه". فمن ثمّ استفزّ شياطين البشر المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني وقام أبو هبة بتنزيل صورته واسمه -كما أقسم على ذلك- فلم تبقَ لنا حجّة بتأخير بيان ذي القرنين فمن ثمّ فصّلناه تفصيلاً من محكم القرآن لقومٍ يؤمنون وخسر الرهان معشر اليهود.

وأراكم تستهزئون بالفخوخ يا معشر شياطين البشر، وها أنتم وقعتم في فخّ تأخير بيان ذي القرنين طيلة خمس سنوات حتى ظننتم أنّي لا أعلم من هو ذو القرنين، وتريدون أن توهموا الأنصار أنّي من الكاذبين فتحدَّيتُم ناصر محمد أن يبيِّن من هو ذو القرنين، فمن ثمّ بيّنّاه وفصّلناه تفصيلاً وخسرتم الرهان وازداد الأنصار إيماناً وتثبيتاً إلا عبيد النعيم الأعظم من قومٍ يحبّهم الله ويحبونه فلم يزدَد يقينهم شيئاً لأنّهم موقنون من قبل بيان ذي القرنين! وسبب يقينهم هو أنّهم علموا حقيقة اسم الله الأعظم في نفوسهم أنّه حقاً النعيم الأكبر من نعيم جنات النعيم.

وأراك يا صفاء (الرجل في ثوب امرأة) تصف اسم الله الأعظم بالأسطورة! ولكنّ الأنصار عبيد النعيم الأعظم وجدوه حقيقةً فلن تستطيع فتنتهم بملكوت الله أجمعين كونهم لا ولن يرضوا حتى يتحقّق رضوان نفس ربّهم فيذهب الحزن من نفسه تعالى.
واعلم يا صفاء الرجل في ثوب امرأة أنّ الله على كلّ شيء قدير، فإن يشأ أن يُخرج أهل النار من النار فيدخلهم في رحمته فربّي وسِع كل شيء رحمةً وعلماً؛ فاعلم أنّ الله على كلّ شيء قدير. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا يَا مَعْشَرَ الْجِنِّ قَدِ اسْتَكْثَرْتُم مِّنَ الْإِنسِ ۖ وَقَالَ أَوْلِيَاؤُهُم مِّنَ الْإِنسِ رَبَّنَا اسْتَمْتَعَ بَعْضُنَا بِبَعْضٍ وَبَلَغْنَا أَجَلَنَا الَّذِي أَجَّلْتَ لَنَا ۚ قَالَ النَّارُ مَثْوَاكُمْ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ ۗ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ حَكِيمٌ عَلِيمٌ (128)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام]، فانظر لقول الله تعالى: {قَالَ النَّارُ مَثْوَاكُمْ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ ۗ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ حَكِيمٌ عَلِيمٌ (128)} صدق الله العظيم.

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَةً لِّمَنْ خَافَ عَذَابَ الْآخِرَةِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ يَوْمٌ مَّجْمُوعٌ لَّهُ النَّاسُ وَذَٰلِكَ يَوْمٌ مَّشْهُودٌ (103) وَمَا نُؤَخِّرُهُ إِلَّا لِأَجَلٍ مَّعْدُودٍ (104) يَوْمَ يَأْتِ لَا تَكَلَّمُ نَفْسٌ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِ ۚ فَمِنْهُمْ شَقِيٌّ وَسَعِيدٌ (105) فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ شَقُوا فَفِي النَّارِ لَهُمْ فِيهَا زَفِيرٌ وَشَهِيقٌ (106) خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا مَا دَامَتِ السَّمَاوَاتُ وَالْأَرْضُ إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ رَبُّك ۚ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ فَعَّالٌ لِّمَا يُرِيدُ (107) ۞ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ سُعِدُوا فَفِي الْجَنَّةِ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا مَا دَامَتِ السَّمَاوَاتُ وَالْأَرْضُ إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ رَبُّكَ ۖ عَطَاءً غَيْرَ مَجْذُوذٍ (108)} صدق الله العظيم [هود]، فانظروا لقول الله تعالى: {فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ شَقُوا فَفِي النَّارِ لَهُمْ فِيهَا زَفِيرٌ وَشَهِيقٌ (106) خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا مَا دَامَتِ السَّمَاوَاتُ وَالْأَرْضُ إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ رَبُّكَ ۚ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ فَعَّالٌ لِّمَا يُرِيدُ (107)} صدق الله العظيم.

وتلك إشاراتٌ من ربّ العالمين للذين ظلموا أنفسهم فأدخلهم النار أن لا يستيئسوا من رحمة الله، فليدعوا ربّهم فيسألوه برحمته وهم موقنون أنْ ليس لهم إلا رحمة الله أرحم الراحمين، فيقولون: "ربنا ظلمنا أنفسنا فإن لم تغفر لنا وترحمنا لنكونن من الخاسرين". فيرحمهم الله ويخرجهم من النار. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {إِنَّ رَبَّكَ فَعَّالٌ لِّمَا يُرِيدُ (107)} صدق الله العظيم.

ونحن نُعَلِّمُ أهل النار بأسرار البيان الحقّ للقرآن وذلك حتى يساعدونا بأنفسهم على تحقيق النعيم الأعظم ولذلك نعلِّمهم أن لا يستيئِسوا من رحمة الله أرحم الراحمين، ونعلِّمهم إنّ الله أغلق من بعد الموت باب الأعمال ولكن باب الدعاء هو باب كرم الله ورحمته فكيف يغلق باب كرمه ورحمته! أفلا تعقلون؟ فلكم تستهزئون بمن يسعى لإنقاذ الناس أجمعين، ولكم تستهزئون بفضل الله ورحمته على المؤمنين! أفلا تشكرون؟ فصبرٌ جميلٌ والله المستعان على ما تصفون.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
خليفة الله وعبده؛ الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..