الموضوع: Fatwas of the Awaited Imam Mahdi peace be upon him about Laws of fasting..

النتائج 1 إلى 9 من 9
  1. Lightbulb Fatwas of the Awaited Imam Mahdi peace be upon him about Laws of fasting..

(Fatwas of the Awaited Imam Mahdi peace be upon him about Laws of fasting)

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

03 - 09 - 1433 AH
    22 - 07 - 2012 AD
    10:14 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

Statement of the Awaited Mahdi for the fasting in offering a redemption in exchange of breaking fast upon those who find it extremely hard..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Originally Posted by I knew my way ,O brethren, as you know, we have here the fast twenty hours and there are people who do not tolerate it, meaning they can't handle it and they get daisy and feel stomach ache, Did the Imam declare about such things because there are those who say that there are trustful sheikhs advised them to break their fast on the listening ears of Saudi Arabia around late afternoon (Asser) at our local time I want a decision from the Imam in this regard because I do not want to have issued a decision from myself, May Allah reward you note: My Lord gave me the strength endurance to fast, but other I they can't so what should they do???
    انتهى الاقتباس
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad the messenger of Allah and his pure family and all the Muslims, after this..

I don't see in the Book of Allah the Great Quran that it is lawful for the fasting ones to break their fast before sunset and the appearance of dusk,in confirming to the saying of Allah the Most High: {It is made lawful for you to go in to your wives on the night of the fast. They are an apparel for you and you are an apparel for them. Allah knows that you acted unjustly to yourselves, so He turned to you in mercy and removed (the burden) from you. So now be in contact with them and seek what Allah has ordained for you, and eat and drink until the whiteness of the day becomes distinct from the blackness of the night at dawn, then complete the fast till nightfall, and touch them not while you keep to the mosques. These are the limits of Allah, so go not near them. Thus does Allah make clear His messages for men that they may keep their duty.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:187
    {أُحِلَّ لَكُمْ لَيْلَةَ الصِّيَامِ الرَّفَثُ إِلَى نِسَآئِكُمْ هُنَّ لِبَاسٌ لَّكُمْ وَأَنتُمْ لِبَاسٌ لَّهُنَّ عَلِمَ اللّهُ أَنَّكُمْ كُنتُمْ تَخْتانُونَ أَنفُسَكُمْ فَتَابَ عَلَيْكُمْ وَعَفَا عَنكُمْ فَالآنَ بَاشِرُوهُنَّ وَابْتَغُواْ مَا كَتَبَ اللّهُ لَكُمْ وَكُلُواْ وَاشْرَبُواْ حَتَّى يَتَبَيَّنَ لَكُمُ الْخَيْطُ الأَبْيَضُ مِنَ الْخَيْطِ الأَسْوَدِ مِنَ الْفَجْرِ ثُمَّ أَتِمُّواْ الصِّيَامَ إِلَى الَّليْلِ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:187].

So the beginning of fast and the breaking of fast Allah just made it in an appointed known time in the decisive Book and it is the clear appearance of the white line of dawn in the east to the clear appearance of the red dusk after the sunset and it is the beginning of the night at (Maghrib} prayer after sunset because the beginning of the night starts at the appearance of dusk, in confirming to the saying of Allah the Most High: {I swear by the dusk(16) and the night and what (its darkness) enveloped.(17)} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Inshiqaq] 84:16-17
    {فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِالشَّفَقِ (16) وَاللَّيْلِ وَمَا وَسَقَ (17)} صدق الله العظيم [الإنشقاق].

Allah did not command you to fast till the darkness and the sighting of the stars, that is an innovation Allah has sent down no authority of it, so Allah did not command you to fast till the dark night after dusk and the sighting of the stars because some countries it would not get the darkness of the night except the mid night as much as two hours or four hours approximately and the rest of the night similar to the shadow as like the appointed time of the shadow which would be after dawn prayer and before the sun rise so who is the one that declared to the fasting ones to fast till the darkness of the night? And who is the one that declared to break the fast of the fasting ones before the sunset? He is form the lairs, and just forged lies against Allah.

As for those who can't tolerate the fasting with distress to the selves, Allah has not laid upon you any hardship in religion, so He just permitted for you not to fast Ramadan, in exchange to break fast a poor needy for each day from the days of Ramadan, in return to break fast his day and for him is as the same reward of his fast, in confirming to the saying of Allah the Most High: {For a certain number of days. But whoever among you is sick or on a journey, (he shall fast) a (like) number of other days. And upon those who find it extremely hard, the redemption is feeding a poor needy. So whoever does good spontaneously, it is better for him; and that you fast is better for you if you know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:184
    {أَيَّاماً مَّعْدُودَاتٍ فَمَن كَانَ مِنكُم مَّرِيضاً أَوْ عَلَى سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِّنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ وَعَلَى الَّذِينَ يُطِيقُونَهُ فِدْيَةٌ طَعَامُ مِسْكِينٍ فَمَن تَطَوَّعَ خَيْراً فَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّهُ وَأَن تَصُومُواْ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ (184)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

What is meant from for the saying of Allah the Most High: {And upon those who find it extremely hard, the redemption is feeding a poor needy}? The answer that He meant and upon those who can't tolerate the fasting with distress to the selves, Allah has not laid upon you any hardship in religion, He just permitted for them to break the fast in Ramadan in exchange of ransom; and it is to feed for each day from the days of Ramadan a poor needy or breakfast a fasting one or a passing traveler and for him like the reward of his fast, but those who are saying upon Allah what they do not know forging upon Allah the lies that this verse just nullified.
    {وَعَلَى الَّذِينَ يُطِيقُونَهُ فِدْيَةٌ طَعَامُ مِسْكِينٍ}

O praise be to Allah the Great but they will be unable with difficulty to give the decision when they find some people has a permanent disability and because of it they can not fast, so what will they instruct him with? If they said (fast) the number from other days, and then they say to them but he has a permanent disability and takes treatment continuously and he has no passing disease so I compensate the fast after the healing, and other comes to them and say I work in separation from my family constantly traveling hundreds of kilometers and I bear the fasting with hardship, so if they said (fast) the number from other days, and then he will say but this is my job in Ramadan and in the non-fast constantly traveling in separation in search off sustenance for my father and mother and saving provision for my children and my wife and I face an extreme hardship in fasting, then the Awaited Mahdi say to him feed for each day a needy or breakfast a fasting one; a passing traveler, or a poor or a needy, in confirming to the saying of Allah the Most High: {And upon those who find it extremely hard, the redemption is feeding a poor needy}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:184
    {وَعَلَى الَّذِينَ يُطِيقُونَهُ فِدْيَةٌ طَعَامُ مِسْكِينٍ} صدق العظيم [البقرة:184].

In this subject in the Book Allah gave permission to those can't bear the fast with distress to the selves, to not the fast in exchange of a ransom, feeding a poor needy, so did you understand the message and the explanation of the Awaited Mahdi in offering the ransom in exchange of not fasting? We still have a lot from the proof for the doubtful turning away off the True Clear statement.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
    Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=53170

اقتباس المشاركة 53170 من موضوع ( فتاوى الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر عليه السلام في أحكام الصيام )

( فتاوى الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر عليه السلام في أحكام الصيام )

- 1 -
    [ رابط المشـاركـــــــــة الأصليَّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=52726

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    04 - 09 - 1433 هـ
    22 - 07 - 2012 مـ
    10:14 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

بيان المهديّ المنتظَر للصّائمين في تقديم الفدية مقابل الإفطار على الذين يطيقونه ..

اقتباس المشاركة :

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة عرفت طريقي
    أيها الإخوة كما تعلمون عندنا هنا الصوم عشرون ساعة وهناك أناس لا يطيقونه يعني ما بيقدرو بدوخو وبيصيبهم وجع معدة فهل أفتى الإمام عن مثل هذه الأمور لأن هناك من يقول أن هناك شيوخ ثقة أفتوهم بأن يفطروا على آذان السعودية يعني تقريباً وقت العصر عندنا فأريد فتوى من الإمام بهذا الخصوص لأني لا أريد أن افتي من عندي وجزاكم الله خيراً
    ملاحظة أنا ربي أعطاني قوة التحمل على الصيام بس غيري ما بيقدر شو يعمل؟؟

انتهى الاقتباس

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله وآله الأطهار وجميع المسلمين، أمّا بعد..
    فلا أجد في كتاب الله القرآن العظيم أنّه يَحقَّ للصّائمين أن يُفطروا قبل غروب الشمس وظهور الشفق. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {أُحِلَّ لَكُمْ لَيْلَةَ الصِّيَامِ الرَّفَثُ إِلَى نِسَآئِكُمْ هُنَّ لِبَاسٌ لَّكُمْ وَأَنتُمْ لِبَاسٌ لَّهُنَّ عَلِمَ اللّهُ أَنَّكُمْ كُنتُمْ تَخْتانُونَ أَنفُسَكُمْ فَتَابَ عَلَيْكُمْ وَعَفَا عَنكُمْ فَالآنَ بَاشِرُوهُنَّ وَابْتَغُواْ مَا كَتَبَ اللّهُ لَكُمْ وَكُلُواْ وَاشْرَبُواْ حَتَّى يَتَبَيَّنَ لَكُمُ الْخَيْطُ الأَبْيَضُ مِنَ الْخَيْطِ الأَسْوَدِ مِنَ الْفَجْرِ ثُمَّ أَتِمُّواْ الصِّيَامَ إِلَى الَّليْلِ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:187].

فبِدْء الصيام والإفطار قد جعله الله في ميقاتٍ معلومٍ في محكم الكتاب وهو من تبيان ظهور الخيط الأبيض من الفجر بالمشرق إلى تبيان ظهور الشفق الأحمر بعد غروب الشمس وهو طرف الليل عند صلاة المغرب بعد غروب الشمس كون طرف الليل يبدأ عند ظهور الشفق. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِالشَّفَقِ
    (16) وَاللَّيْلِ وَمَا وَسَقَ (17)} صدق الله العظيم [الإنشقاق].

ولم يأمركم أن تصوموا إلى الظلمة ورؤية النجوم فتلك بدعةٌ ما أنزل الله بها من سلطانٍ، فلم يأمركم الله أن تصوموا حتى غسق الليل المظلم ورؤية النجوم كون بعض البلدان لن يظلم فيها الليل إلا في منتصف الليل قدر ساعتين أو أربع ساعات تقريباً وباقي الليل شبه ظلٍّ كمثل ميقات الظلّ الذي يكون بعد صلاة الفجر وقبل طلوع الشمس، فمن ذا الذي أفتى الصائمين بالصيام إلى ظُلمة الليل؟ ومن ذا الذي أفتى بفطور الصائمين قبل غروب الشمس؟ إنه لمن الكاذبين وقد افترى على الله كذباً.

وأما الذين يطيقون الصيام بشِق الأنفُسِ فلم يجعل الله عليهم في الدين من حرجٍ، فقد أذِن الله لهم بعدم صيام رمضان، مقابل أن يُفَطِّر كلّ يومٍ من أيام رمضان مسكيناً مقابل أن يَفطُر يومَه وله مثلُ أجرِ صومِه. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {أَيَّاماً مَّعْدُودَاتٍ فَمَن كَانَ مِنكُم مَّرِيضاً أَوْ عَلَى سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِّنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ وَعَلَى الَّذِينَ يُطِيقُونَهُ فِدْيَةٌ طَعَامُ مِسْكِينٍ فَمَن تَطَوَّعَ خَيْراً فَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّهُ وَأَن تَصُومُواْ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ
    (184)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

فما هو المقصود من قول الله تعالى:
    {وَعَلَى الَّذِينَ يُطِيقُونَهُ فِدْيَةٌ طَعَامُ مِسْكِينٍ}؟ والجواب: إنّه يقصد وعلى الذين يطيقونه بشِقِ الأنفسِ فلم يجعل الله عليهم في الدين من حرجٍ فقد أذِن لهم أن يفطِروا في رمضان مقابلَ فديةٍ؛ وهي إطعام في كلّ يومٍ من أيام رمضان مسكيناً أو يفَطِّر صائماً عابر سبيلٍ وله مثل أجر صومه، ولكن الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون يفترون على الله الكذب بأنَّ هذه الآية تمّ نسخها، ويا سبحان الله العظيم! ولكنهم سوف يعجزون عن الفتوى في معضلةٍ حين يجدون بعض الناس عنده عاهةً مستديمةً وبسببها لا يستطيع الصيام، فبماذا سوف يفتونه؟ فإن قالوا عدّة من أيامٍ أُخر، ومن ثم يقول لهم ولكن لديه عاهة مستديمة يتعاطى العلاج بشكلٍ مستمرٍ وليس مرضٌ عابراً حتى أعوّض الصيام من بعد الشفاء. وآخر يأتيهم فيقول: "إنّي أشتغل على أسرتي في فرزة سفرٍ مستمرٍ مئات الكيلومترات وأطيق الصوم بصعوبةٍ بالغةٍ". فإن قالوا له: "فعدّة من أيامٍ أُخر"، فسوف يقول: " ولكن هذا عملي في رمضان وفي الفطر؛ سفرٌ مستمرٌ في فرزة للبحث عن رزق أبي وأمي وتوفير قوت أولادي وزوجتي، وأواجه صعوبةً بالغةً في الصيام"، ومن ثم يقول له المهديّ المنتظَر: فلتطعم في كلّ يوم مسكيناً أو صائماً؛ عابرَ سبيلٍ، أو تعطي ما يعادل فطوره نقداً أو تعطيه لأحدٍ يقوم بالمهمة فيطعم مسكيناً أو يفطِّر صائماً؛ عابرَ سبيلٍ أو فقيراً أو محتاجاً. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَعَلَى الَّذِينَ يُطِيقُونَهُ فِدْيَةٌ طَعَامُ مِسْكِينٍ} صدق العظيم [البقرة:184].

ففي هذا الموضع في الكتاب أذِن الله للذين يُطيقون الصيام بشِق الأنفُسِ أن يفطروا مقابل فديةٍ (طعامُ مسكين).

فهل فقهتم الخبر وبيان المهديّ المنتظَر في تقديم الفدية مقابل الإفطار؟ فلا يزال لدينا كثيرٌ من البرهان للمُمترين المعرضين عن البيان الحقّ المبين.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي Response of the Imam Mahdi upon fatwa request about fasting..

- 2 -

6 - 9 - 1433 AH
    25 - 7 - 2012 AD
    08:04 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

Response of the Imam Mahdi upon fatwa request about fasting..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Quotation Originally Posted by Alawab

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and forgiveness and peace be upon the Seal of the Prophets and the family of the House the righteous pure ones
    Peace of Allah be upon you and His mercy and His blessings my beloved in Allah and our precious Imam the knowing
    Give us instruction in the rule of vomiting by his full mouth during the day in Ramadan
    Is vomiting fill the mouth break the fast with the knowledge that all come down out of the mouth
    because I had a stomach flue caused me the nausea and vomiting, but I continued in fasting the today
    Do I have (to fast) other day or my fasting is correct?
    peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to the Lord of the worlds
    انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to the Lord of the worlds..

Complete your day and Allah accepted your fast and do not follow those who are saying upon Allah what they do not know, but who was sick and vomited his food and drink there is no blame upon him to break his fast, In confirming to the saying of Allah the Most High: {The month of Ramadan is that in which the Quran was revealed, a guidance to men and clear proofs of the guidance and the Criterion. So whoever of you is present in the month, he shall fast therein, and whoever is sick or on a journey, (he shall fast) a (like) number of other days. Allah desires ease for you, and He does not desire hardship for you, and that you should complete the count number, and that you should exalt the greatness of Allah for having guided you and that you may give thanks.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:185
    {وَمَنْ كَانَ مَرِيضًا أَوْ عَلَى سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ وَلِتُكْمِلُوا الْعِدَّةَ وَلِتُكَبِّرُوا اللَّهَ عَلَى مَا هَدَاكُمْ وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:185]،

But Allah did not prevent you from the continuation of your fasting day if it was not hard upon you in the continuation of your fasting day. In confirming to the saying of Allah the Most High: {Allah desires ease for you, and He does not desire not hardship for you.}Truthful Allah the Great
    {يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ} صدق الله العظيم.

I bear witness for Allah with the Truth that the fasting one has the right to break the fast in his home if he was exposed to an extreme hunger and thirst and does not bear to wait for (maghrib) the sunset so it is permissible for him to break the fast. In confirming to the saying of Allah the Most High: {and He does not desire not hardship for you}Truthful Allah the Great
    {يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ} صدق الله العظيم.

Is the reason for the travelers the permission to not fast except because he just got exposed to the severe hunger and thirst because of the travel. Indeed that my Lord is Compassionate, Merciful.

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=53696

اقتباس المشاركة 53696 من موضوع ( فتاوى الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر عليه السلام في أحكام الصيام )

- 2 -

[لمتابعة رابط المشـاركـــــــــة الأصليَّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=53167

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    7 - 9 - 1433 هـ
    25 - 7 - 2012 مـ

08:04 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

ردّ الإمام المهديّ على طلب فتوى في الصيام ..

اقتباس المشاركة : alawab
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والصلاة والسلام على خاتم النبيين وال البيت الطيبين الطاهريين
    سلام الله عليكم ورحمته وبركاته حبيبى فى الله وإمامنا الغالى العليم
    أفتنى فى حكم من يتقىء بملىء فمه فى نهار رمضان
    هل القىء ملىء الفم يفطر الصائم مع العلم بأنه كله ينزل خارج الفم
    فقد أُصبت ببرد فى المعدة تسببت لى فى الغثيان والتقىء , ولكننى استمريت فى صيام اليوم
    فهل على يوم آخر أم صيامى صحيح؟
    وسلاما على المرسلين والحمد لله رب العالمين
    انتهى الاقتباس من alawab

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين، أمّا بعد..
    بل فكمِّل يومَك وتقبّل الله صومَك ولا تتّبِع الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون! وإنّما من كان مريضاً فتقيّأَ طعامه وشرابه فلا تثريب عليه أن يُفطر، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَمَنْ كَانَ مَرِيضًا أَوْ عَلَى سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ وَلِتُكْمِلُوا الْعِدَّةَ وَلِتُكَبِّرُوا اللَّهَ عَلَى مَا هَدَاكُمْ وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:185]، ولكن الله لم يمنعكم من مُواصلة صيام يومكم إذا لم يكن عليكم عُسرٌ في مواصلة صوم يومكم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ} صدق الله العظيم.

وأشهد لله بالحقّ أنه يحق للصائم أن يفطر وهو في داره إذا تعرض لجوعٍ وظمأ شديدين ولا يطيق الإنتظار إلى المغرب فيجوز له أن يُفطِر. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:

فهل سبب الإذن للمسافرين بالإفطار إلا لأنّه قد يتعرّض لجوعٍ وعطشٍ شديدَيْن بسبب السفر، إنّ ربّي رؤوف رحيم .

وسلام على المرسلين، والحمد لله رب العالمين.
    أخوكم؛ الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

3. افتراضي More fatwa about fasting for the pregnant and the nursing mother..

- 3 -

08 - 09 - 1433 AH
    27 - 7 - 2012 AD
    10:21 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

More fatwa about fasting for the pregnant and the nursing mother..

اقتباس المشاركة :

Original Post is written by Arwa
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    forgiveness and peace be upon our master Mohammad and the family of our master Mohammad and forgiveness and peace be upon the Imam of the nation and its Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and upon all the best foremost supportive helpers
    A question to our precious Imam regarding the fast for the pregnant in the month of Ramadan what is the judgement for the pregnant not to fast in the early months of pregnancy because she would fear of the fetus as it is too small and her fasting just might effect him for her non eating so is the judgement of her not fasting as the sick to be a count of other days as Allah the Most High said in His generous Book or its judgement by paying ransom upon each day of non fast.
    and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to the Lord of the worlds
    انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to the Lord of the worlds, after this..

O my asking sister, the fetus do not get exposed to harm from the fast till his mother get exposed to harm from severe thirst and hunger, so if the pregnant felt with severe thirst and severe hunger so here she has no right for her continuation of the fast, she should break the fast so she does not expos her child to harm or death, and if the pregnant wants the continuation of the fast in Ramadan, she should not be exposed to the sun and staying up at night and the exhausting jobs rather to increase the sleep til the appointed time of the prayers, and that to comfort her self and her fetus, for if she exposed her self to the extreme thirst or hunger and wanted to be patient so it is not permissible for her to harm her fetus, so it is upon her to break the fast and to compensate her day on other day from the days of non pregnancy, ans as that the nursing mothers they are entitled to break the fast and to make-up the fast on other days.

The advisory opinion of the Awaited Mahdi ended with the Truth, let him who ever wants to believe, and let him who ever wants to disbelieve.

For the ransom compensation of fasting I did not find it in the Book of Allah except upon those who can not bear it continuously.. and the decision of affairs goes back to Allah.

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=53707

اقتباس المشاركة 53707 من موضوع ( فتاوى الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر عليه السلام في أحكام الصيام )

- 3 -

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركــــــــــة الأصليِّة للبيـــــــــــــان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=53476

الإمام ناصرمحمد اليماني
    09 - 09 - 1433 هـ
    27 - 7 - 2012 مـ
    10:21 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

مزيدٌ من فتوى الصيام للحامل والمرضع ..

اقتباس المشاركة :

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة اروى
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

والصلاة والسلام على سيدنا محمد وعلى آل سيدنا محمد والصلاة والسلام على امام الامه ومهديها المهدي المنتظر ناصر محمد اليماني وعلى جميع الانصار السابقين الاخيار

سؤال الى امامنا الغالي بخصوص الصوم للحوامل
    امامي بالنسبه للحوامل في الاشهر الاولى ماهو حكم عدم الصوم لكونها خائفه على الجنين لكونه صغير جدآ وقد يؤثر صيامها عليه وذلك لامتناعها عن الطعام الذي هو اساس نموه فليس هناك حديث نبوي صريح بذلك فهل ان حكم افطارها كالمريض عدة من ايام اخر كما قال الله تعالى في كتابه الكريم ام حكمه بدفع فديه عن كل يوم افطار ؟
    ارجوا الرد من حضرتكم
    وسلام على المرسلين والحمدلله رب العالمين

انتهى الاقتباس

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلام على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين، أما بعد..
    ويا أختي السائلة، إنّ الجنين لا يتعرّض لأذى الصيام حتى تتعرض أمُّه لأذى الظمأ والجوع الشديد، فإذا شعرت الحامل بعطشٍ شديدٍ أو جوعٍ شديدٍ فهنا لا يحقّ لها مواصلة الصّيام بل تُفطر ذلك اليوم حتى لا تعرِّض طفلَها للأذى أو الموت، وإذا كانت الحامل تريد مواصلة الصيام في رمضان فعليها أن لا تتعرّض للشمس والسهر والأعمال المُتعبة بل تُكثر من النوم إلى ميقات الصلوات وذلك حتى تريح نفسَها وتريح جنينها، كونها لو عرّضت نفسها للعطش الشديد أو الجوع وأرادت أن تصبر فلا يحلّ لها أن تؤذي جنينها فعليها أن تُفطر وتقضي يومها في يومٍ آخر في غير أيّام الحملِ، وكذلك المُرضعات يحقّ لهنّ الإفطار وقضاء الصوم في أيامٍ أُخر. وقُضيت فتوى المهديّ المنتظَر بالحقّ، ومن شاء فليؤمن ومن شاء فليكفر.

وأما فدية الصيام فلم أجدها في كتاب الله إلا على الذين لا يطيقونه بشكل مستمرٍ، وإلى الله ترجع الأمور.

ــــــــــــــــــ

4. افتراضي I ask Allah to be pleased with some scholars of the Muslims who made the religion of Allah easy with true knowledge..

- 4 -

10 - 09 - 1433 AH
    29 - 07 - 2012 AD
    10:33 AM
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

I ask Allah to be pleased with some scholars of the Muslims who made Allah's religion easy with true knowledge..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Originally post is written by Alawab
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful,forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and the family of the house who keep their duties to Allah, peace of Allah upon the Imam of the nation the seal of the khulafa rulers the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him
    Advise us O Musfti of the nation in that decision of fasting:
    Originally Posted by Alawab
    http://shorouknews.com/news/view.asp...8-38ca4ea77828

Originally Posted by - Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Sheikh, Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, the puffer, and breathing oxygen, and insulin injections for diabetics, and grains that are placed under the tongue for heart patients, do not lead to break the fast, because they are not eating or drinking, do not enter anything into the stomach. ))
    انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful,

We say; we ask Allah to make ease for those scholars of the Muslims altogether who made their religion easy for the Muslims with knowledge and did not make it hard.
    In confirming to the saying of Allah the Most High:{And strive hard for Allah with due striving. He has chosen you and has not laid upon you any hardship in religion — the faith of your father Abraham. He named you Muslims before and in this, that the Messenger may be a bearer of witness to you, and you may be bearers of witness to the people; so keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and hold fast to Allah. He is your Protector; excellent the Protector and excellent the Helper!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:78
    {وَجَاهِدُوا فِي اللَّهِ حَقَّ جِهَادِهِ هُوَ اجْتَبَاكُمْ وَمَا جَعَلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ مِنْ حَرَجٍ مِلَّةَ أَبِيكُمْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ هُوَ سَمَّاكُمْ الْمُسْلِمينَ مِنْ قَبْلُ وَفِي هَذَا لِيَكُونَ الرَّسُولُ شَهِيداً عَلَيْكُمْ وَتَكُونُوا شُهَدَاءَ عَلَى النَّاسِ فَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلاةَ وَآتُوا الزَّكَاةَ وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِاللَّهِ هُوَ مَوْلاكُمْ فَنِعْمَ الْمَوْلَى وَنِعْمَ النَّصِيرُ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:78].

But if we say that it is not from the food and the drink we would have made for the people an argument against us so others come and say also the the sedative pills and the injections into the muscles are not from food and drinks, therefore I content my self by the saying of Allah the Most High: {and whoever is sick or on a journey, (he shall fast) a (like) number of other days.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:185
    {فَمَن كَانَ مِنكُم مَّرِيضًا أَوْ عَلَى سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِّنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:185].

And for the Oxygen, O faithful how that a man became dependent on the artificial oxygen how we tell him continue your fasting even if that was not breaking the fast?! but we say to him break the fast and take your treatment and fast on other days when your are healthy with strong body.
    In confirming to the saying of Allah the Most High: {So whoever is sick or on a journey, (he shall fast) a (like) number of other days.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:185
    {فَمَن كَانَ مِنكُم مَّرِيضًا أَوْ عَلَى سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِّنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ}

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=53708

اقتباس المشاركة 53708 من موضوع ( فتاوى الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر عليه السلام في أحكام الصيام )

- 4 -
    [ لمتابعة رابط المشـاركــة الأصليَّة للبيـــان ]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=53693

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    11 - 09 - 1433 هـ
    29 - 07 - 2012 مـ
    10:33 AM
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

رضي الله عن الذين يسّروا دين الله بعلمٍ بالحقّ من علماء المسلمين

اقتباس المشاركة :
    المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة alawab
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الانبياء وال البيت الطيبين الاتقياء
    سلام الله على امام الامة خاتم الخلفاء المهدى المنتظر ناصر محمد صلى الله عليه واله وسلم
    أفتنا يامفتى الامة فى تلك الفتوى فى الصيام:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة alawab
    http://shorouknews.com/news/view.aspx?cdate=28072012&id=c10ef520-648f-448a-a068-38ca4ea77828

(( الرياض - أكد الشيخ عبد العزيز آل الشيخ، مفتي عام السعودية، أن بخاخ الربو، والتنفس بالأكسجين، وحقن الأنسولين لمرضى السكر، والحبوب التي توضع تحت اللسان لمرضى القلب، لا تؤدي إلى الإفطار، لأنها ليست أكلا أو شربا ولا تدخل شيئا إلى الجوف. ))
    انتهى الاقتباس
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، ونقول يسَّرَ الله على من يسَّر للمسلمين دينهم بعلمٍ ولم يعسِّره من جميع علماء المسلمين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَجَاهِدُوا فِي اللَّهِ حَقَّ جِهَادِهِ ۚ هُوَ اجْتَبَاكُمْ وَمَا جَعَلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ مِنْ حَرَجٍ ۚ مِّلَّةَ أَبِيكُمْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ ۚ هُوَ سَمَّاكُمُ الْمُسْلِمِينَ مِن قَبْلُ وَفِي هَٰذَا لِيَكُونَ الرَّسُولُ شَهِيدًا عَلَيْكُمْ وَتَكُونُوا شُهَدَاءَ عَلَى النَّاسِ ۚ فَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتُوا الزَّكَاةَ وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِاللَّهِ هُوَ مَوْلَاكُمْ ۖ فَنِعْمَ الْمَوْلَىٰ وَنِعْمَ النَّصِيرُ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:78].

ولكن لو نقول أنّ ذلك ليس من الطعام والشراب لجعلنا للناس علينا حجّة فيأتي آخرون فيقولون: وكذلك الحبوب المُسكِّنة والحُقَن بالعضل ليست من الطعام والشراب، ولذلك أكتفي بقول الله تعالى:
    {فَمَن كَانَ مِنكُم مَّرِيضًا أَوْ عَلَى سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِّنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:185].

وأما الأوكسجين، فيا رجل كيف أنّ الرجل صار يتنفس بأوكسجين صناعي، فكيف نقول له واصِل صومَك
    حتى ولو لم يكن ذلك إفطاراً؟ بل نقول له أفطِر وتناول علاجَك وصُم في يومٍ آخر وأنت معافى قويَ البدنِ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

5. افتراضي If there is harm to the fetus due to her long fast then here she is entitled to break the fasting then she makes it up on other days after she gives birth

- 5 -

29 - 08 - 1434 AH
    08 - 07 - 2013 AD
    07:13 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

If there is harm to the fetus due to her long fast then here she is entitled to break the fasting then she makes it up on other days after she gives birth

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Quotation Originally Posted by Khalil Rahman View Post
    Forgiveness of Allah upon the Imam of guidance the supporter for Mohammed Forgiveness of Allah upon him
    O my Imam, I am now in Denmark and Allah decreed that we fast here I and my wife and she is pregnant and the day is long and the night is short about 4 and a half hours, and the question is:
    I it right for her to be fast and she is pregnant????
    Forgiveness of Allah upon the righteous foremost best supportive helpers
    انتهى الاقتباس

Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you, O my beloved in Allah the generous questioner, in this ask the specialized doctor in science of pregnancy and fetus, if he said that there is harm to the fetus in her long fasting then here she has the right to break the fast then she makes it up on other days after she gives birth.
    Confirming to the saying of Allah the Most High: {The month of Ramadan is that in which the Quran was revealed, a guidance to people and clear proofs of the guidance and the Criterion. So whoever of you is present in the month, he shall fast therein, and whoever is sick or on a journey, (he shall fast) a (like) number of other days. Allah desires ease for you, and He desires not hardship for you, and (He desires) that you should complete the number and that you should exalt the greatness of Allah for having guided you and that you may give thanks.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:185
    { شَهْرُ رَمَضَانَ الَّذِي أُنزِلَ فِيهِ الْقُرْآنُ هُدًى لِلنَّاسِ وَبَيِّنَاتٍ مِنَ الْهُدَى وَالْفُرْقَانِ فَمَنْ شَهِدَ مِنْكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ وَمَنْ كَانَ مَرِيضًا أَوْ عَلَى سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ وَلِتُكْمِلُوا الْعِدَّةَ وَلِتُكَبِّرُوا اللَّهَ عَلَى مَا هَدَاكُمْ وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:185].

And Confirming to the saying of Allah the Most High: {and has not laid upon you any hardship in religion, the faith of your father Abraham. He named you Muslims} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-hajj] 22:78
    {وَمَا جَعَلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ مِنْ حَرَجٍ مِلَّةَ أَبِيكُمْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ هُوَ سَمَّاكُمْ الْمُسْلِمينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:78].

A blessed Ramadan upon us and you and the Muslims altogether,

and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=106958

اقتباس المشاركة 106958 من موضوع ( فتاوى الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر عليه السلام في أحكام الصيام )

- 5 -
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=106954

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    01 - 09 - 1434 هـ
    08 - 07 - 2013 مـ
    07:13 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

إنّ كان في صيامها الطويل ضررٌ على الجنين فهنا يحقّ لها أن تفطر فتقضي في أيام أُخر من بعد أن تضع حملها ..

اقتباس المشاركة : خليل الرحمن
    صلى الله على امام الهدى الناصر لمحمد عليه الصلاة
    يا امامي اني متواجد الآن بالدانمارك و قدر الله ان نصوم هنا انا و زوجتي وهي حامل والنهار طويل والليل قصير حوالي 4 ساعات ونصف، والسؤال هو:
    هل يحق لها ان تصوم و هي حامل؟؟
    وصلى الله على الانصار الابرار السابقين الاخيار
    انتهى الاقتباس من خليل الرحمن

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، سلام الله عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته، ويا حبيبي في الله السائل الكريم، في هذه فاسأل الدكتور المختص بعلوم الحمل والأجنة، فإذا قال إنّ في صيامها الطويل ضررٌ على الجنين فهنا يحقّ لها أن تفطر فتقضي في أيام أُخر من بعد أن تضع حملها. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    { شَهْرُ رَمَضَانَ الَّذِي أُنزِلَ فِيهِ الْقُرْآنُ هُدًى لِلنَّاسِ وَبَيِّنَاتٍ مِنَ الْهُدَى وَالْفُرْقَانِ فَمَنْ شَهِدَ مِنْكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ وَمَنْ كَانَ مَرِيضًا أَوْ عَلَى سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ وَلِتُكْمِلُوا الْعِدَّةَ وَلِتُكَبِّرُوا اللَّهَ عَلَى مَا هَدَاكُمْ وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:185].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَمَا جَعَلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ مِنْ حَرَجٍ مِلَّةَ أَبِيكُمْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ هُوَ سَمَّاكُمْ الْمُسْلِمينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:78].

ورمضانٌ مباركٌ علينا وعليكم وجميع المسلمين، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

ــــــــــــــــــ

6. افتراضي A true fatwa for the pregnant and the nursing mother for not fasting Ramadan then she makes up her fast on the count number of other days, Allah wants for you the ease and does not wan

- 6 -

10 - 09 - 1434 AH
    19 - 07 - 2013 AD
    10:10 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

A true fatwa for the pregnant and the nursing mother for not fasting Ramadan then she makes up her fast on the count number of other days, Allah wants for you the ease and does not want for you hardship..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets of Allah from the first of them to the seal of them and their pure families and the followers of the Truth till the day of Judgement, after this..

Confirming to the saying of Allah the Most High: {The pregnant or the breastfeeding mother Allah authorized her to breakfast then fast like number of other days because Allah desires ease for you and your children, and He desires not hardship for you in confirming to the saying of Allah the Most High: {The month of Ramadan is that in which the Quran was revealed, a guidance to men and clear proofs of the guidance and the Criterion. So whoever of you is present in the month, he shall fast therein, and whoever is sick or on a journey, (he shall fast) a (like) number of other days. Allah desires ease for you, and He desires not hardship for you, and (He desires) that you should complete the number and that you should exalt the greatness of Allah for having guided you and that you may give thanks.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:185
    {شَهْرُ رَمَضَانَ الَّذِي أُنزِلَ فِيهِ الْقُرْآنُ هُدًى لِّلنَّاسِ وَبَيِّنَاتٍ مِّنَ الْهُدَىٰ وَالْفُرْقَانِ ۚ فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ ۖوَمَن كَانَ مَرِيضًا أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِّنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ ۗ يُرِيدُ اللَّـهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلَا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ وَلِتُكْمِلُوا الْعِدَّةَ وَلِتُكَبِّرُوا اللَّـهَ عَلَىٰ مَا هَدَاكُمْ وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ ﴿١٨٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

So remember the saying of Allah the Most High: {(he shall fast) a (like) number of other days. Allah desires ease for you, and He desires not hardship for you, and (He desires) that you should complete the number and that you should exalt the greatness of Allah for having guided you and that you may give thanks.(185)}Truthful Allah the Great
    {فَعِدَّةٌ مِّنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ ۗ يُرِيدُ اللَّـهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلَا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ وَلِتُكْمِلُوا الْعِدَّةَ وَلِتُكَبِّرُوا اللَّـهَ عَلَىٰ مَا هَدَاكُمْ وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ ﴿١٨٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=108615

اقتباس المشاركة 108615 من موضوع ( فتاوى الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر عليه السلام في أحكام الصيام )

- 6 -
    [ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــة الأصليّة للبيــان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=108605

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني

12 - 09 - 1434 هـ
    19 - 07 - 2013 مـ

10:10 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

الفتوى الحقّ للحامل والمرضع في عدم صيام رمضان ثم تقضي صومها في عدة أيام أُخَر، يريد الله بكم اليسر ولا يريد بكم العسر ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصّلاة والسّلام على كافّة أنبياء الله من أوّلهم إلى خاتمِهم وآلهم الطيّبين والتّابعين الحقّ إلى يوم الدين، أما بعد..

فإنّ الحامل أو المُرضع أَذِن الله لها أن تُفطِرَ فتصومَ عدّة من أيّامٍ أُخَر كون الله يُريد بكُم وبأولادكم اليُسر ولا يريد بكم العُسر. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {شَهْرُ رَمَضَانَ الَّذِي أُنزِلَ فِيهِ الْقُرْآنُ هُدًى لِّلنَّاسِ وَبَيِّنَاتٍ مِّنَ الْهُدَىٰ وَالْفُرْقَانِ ۚ فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ ۖوَمَن كَانَ مَرِيضًا أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِّنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ ۗ يُرِيدُ اللَّـهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلَا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ وَلِتُكْمِلُوا الْعِدَّةَ وَلِتُكَبِّرُوا اللَّـهَ عَلَىٰ مَا هَدَاكُمْ وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ ﴿١٨٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

فتذكّروا قول الله تعالى:
    {فَعِدَّةٌ مِّنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ ۗ يُرِيدُ اللَّـهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلَا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ وَلِتُكْمِلُوا الْعِدَّةَ وَلِتُكَبِّرُوا اللَّـهَ عَلَىٰ مَا هَدَاكُمْ وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ ﴿١٨٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

7. افتراضي To my beloved fasting Muslims..

- 7 -

11 - 09 - 1434 AH
    20 - 07 - 2013 AD
    09:45 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

To my beloved fasting Muslims..

Forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets of Allah with their families, from the first one of them to the last seal of them Mohammad the messenger of Allah, O you who believing ask forgiveness upon him and them and salute the salutation, We make no difference between any of His messengers. And they say we hear and obey, we ask Your forgiveness, our Lord. To You is the ultimate destiny.

O my beloved in Allah, it is more favorable in Ramadan to pray the (Maghrib) after sunset and (Esha) evening prayers together delayed combining at the appointed time of (Ghasaq) darkness that is the appointed time the for (Esha) evening prayer, Oh to my severe wonder how do you make the month of Ramadan as like the break fast months but you are fasting all of your day till (Azan Mughrib) the call of after sunset prayer.

probably one of the extremest without the Truth would say: " We should eat a date and senboosa then we get up to pray then we return so we continue taking the meal of breakfast". The Imam Mahdi replies to the asking ones and we say: in that what curb the apatite to many people that he eats little while he is hungry then gets up to the prayer then his apatite is curbed, so after the prayers he never finds his apatite as it was when the call of Maghrib.

Mohammad the messenger of Allah and those who were with him they were fasting til the appearance of dusk for the Maghrib prayer so they break the fast and they continue in eating the meal of breakfast from dusk til the appointed time of (Ghasaq) darkness then they pray Maghrib and Esha together delayed combining, and they were not delaying in taking the meal of breaking the fast til the darkness of the night.

And the messenger -forgiveness and peace be upon him- made a sign in the religion of Allah if replacing it happened then here you will know that the innovation just penetrated your religion, and this is the true sign that if you found your nation hasten the breaking of fast before they pray Maghrib, they just make the call (azan) for Maghrib then they hasten the breaking fast before the up-rising of prayer and they do not delay it till after the Maghrib prayer because that harms the self apatite, so Mohammad the messenger of Allah taught you if you found your nation do the opposite that they delay to eat the meal of breaking the fast till the appointed time the darkness of the night, then here you know that the innovation just entered you religion which that Allah did not send down an authority for it, and the nation is no longer being well in their religion. Peace be upon him said: [ My nation yet still well as long they hasten the break of fast and they delay (Sohor) before dawn meal] Truthful peace be upon him.

and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=108762

اقتباس المشاركة 108762 من موضوع ( فتاوى الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر عليه السلام في أحكام الصيام )

- 7 -

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركــة الأصليّة للبيــان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=108757

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني

13 - 09 - 1434 هـ
    20 - 07 - 2013 مـ

09:45 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

إلى أحبتي المسلمين الصــــــــــائمين ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصّلاة والسّلام على كافّة أنبياء الله وآلهم من أوّلهم إلى خاتمِهم محمّدٍ رسولِ الله، يا أيّها الذين آمنوا صلّوا عليه وعليهم وسلِّموا تسليماً، لا نُفرِّق بين أحدٍ من رُسله وقالوا سمعنا وأطعنا غفرانك ربّنا وإليك المصير..

ويا أحبّتي في الله، يُفضّل في رمضان أن تُصلّوا صلاة المغرب والعشاء جمع تأخيرٍ في ميقات الغسق الذي هو ميقات صلاة العشاء، ويا عجبي الشديد كيف تجعلون شهر رمضان كمثل أشهر الفطر، ولكنّكم صائمون طوال يومكم إلى أذان المغرب!

وربّما يودّ أحد المتشدّدين بغير الحقّ أن يقول: "بل نأكل تمرةً وسنبوسةً ومن ثمّ نقوم نصلّي ومن ثمّ نعود فنكمل تناول وجبة الفطور". ومن ثمّ يرُدّ الإمام المهديّ على السائلين ونقول: إنّ ذلك يسدّ الشهيّة لدى كثيرٍ من النّاس أن يأكل قليلاً وهو جائعٌ ومن ثمّ يقوم إلى الصلاة ومن ثم تسدّ شهيته، فبعد الصلاة لن يجد شهيته كما كانت حين أذان المغرب.

وقد كان صيام محمدٍ رسول الله والذين معه أنّهم كانوا يصومون إلى ظهور الشفق لصلاة المغرب فيفطرون فيستمرون في أكل وجبة الإفطار من الشّفق حتى ميقات الغسق ومن ثم يُصلّون المغرب والعشاء جمع تأخير، وما كانوا يتأخّرون في تناول وجبة الفطور إلى غسق الليل.

وقد جعل الرسول عليه الصلاة والسلام علامةً في دين الله إذا تمّ استبدالها فهنا ستعلمون أنّه قد دخلت في دينكم البدعة، وهذه العلامة الحقّ أنّكم إذا وجدتم أمّتكم يعجلون الفطور قبل أن يصلّوا المغرب بل يؤذنون للمغرب ومن ثم يعجلون الفطور قبل إقامة الصلاة ولا يُؤخِّرونه إلى بعد صلاة المغرب كون ذلك يضرّ شهية النّفس، فعلّمكم محمدٌ رسول الله أنَّكم إذا وجدتم أمّتكم يفعلون العكس فيؤخّرون تناول وجبة الفطور إلى ميقات غسق الليل، فهنا تعلمون أنه قد دخلت في دينكم البدع التي ما أنزل الله بها من سلطان ولم تعُد الأمّة بخيرٍ في دينهم. وقال عليه الصلاة والسلام:
    [لاتزال أمتي بخير ما عجّلوا الفطور وأخّروا السحور] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.

اللهم قد بلّغتُ اللهم فاشهدْ، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    ــــــــــــــــــ

8. افتراضي

15 - 09 - 1432 AH
    15 - 08 - 2011 AD
    08:50 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

Is makeup, perfume, applying kuhl on the eyelids and smelling incense break the fast of the fasting one?

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon the enlightening beacon Mohammad and his pure family and all the Muslims, after this..

O community of the questioners about the makeup, perfume, applying kuhl on the eyelids and smelling the incense, does it break the fast of the fasting one? Then we reply to you by the Truth and we say: First a reply on the issue of the perfume and the incense;
    I surely do not find in Allah’s Book that Allah ordered the fasting ones to fast from the sense of smell; but from the sense of taste and to go in to women.

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {It is made lawful for you to go in to your wives on the night of the fast. They are an apparel for you and you are an apparel for them. Allah knows that you acted unjustly to yourselves, so He turned to you in mercy and removed (the burden) from you. So now be in contact with them and seek what Allah has ordained for you, and eat and drink until the whiteness of the day becomes distinct from the blackness of the night at dawn, then complete the fast till nightfall, and touch them not while you keep to the mosques. These are the limits of Allah, so go not near them. Thus does Allah make clear His messages for men that they may keep their duty.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:187
    {أُحِلَّ لَكُمْ لَيْلَةَ الصِّيَامِ الرَّفَثُ إِلَى نِسَآئِكُمْ هُنَّ لِبَاسٌ لَّكُمْ وَأَنتُمْ لِبَاسٌ لَّهُنَّ عَلِمَ اللّهُ أَنَّكُمْ كُنتُمْ تَخْتانُونَ أَنفُسَكُمْ فَتَابَ عَلَيْكُمْ وَعَفَا عَنكُمْ فَالآنَ بَاشِرُوهُنَّ وَابْتَغُواْ مَا كَتَبَ اللّهُ لَكُمْ وَكُلُواْ وَاشْرَبُواْ حَتَّى يَتَبَيَّنَ لَكُمُ الْخَيْطُ الأَبْيَضُ مِنَ الْخَيْطِ الأَسْوَدِ مِنَ الْفَجْرِ ثُمَّ أَتِمُّواْ الصِّيَامَ إِلَى الَّليْلِ وَلاَ تُبَاشِرُوهُنَّ وَأَنتُمْ عَاكِفُونَ فِي الْمَسَاجِدِ تِلْكَ حُدُودُ اللّهِ فَلاَ تَقْرَبُوهَا كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ آيَاتِهِ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ(187)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

Look at the word of Allah the Most High: {.. So now be in contact with them and seek what Allah has ordained for you, and eat and drink until the whiteness of the day becomes distinct from the blackness of the night at dawn, then complete the fast till nightfall,..}Truthful Allah the Great, so what is the intended from the word of Allah the Most High: {..then complete the fast till nightfall,..}Truthful Allah the Great? That is to say fasting is abstaining from intercourse with the wives and from eating and drinking till the night.
    {فَالآنَ بَاشِرُوهُنَّ وَابْتَغُواْ مَا كَتَبَ اللّهُ لَكُمْ وَكُلُواْ وَاشْرَبُواْ حَتَّى يَتَبَيَّنَ لَكُمُ الْخَيْطُ الأَبْيَضُ مِنَ الْخَيْطِ الأَسْوَدِ مِنَ الْفَجْرِ ثُمَّ أَتِمُّواْ الصِّيَامَ إِلَى الَّليْلِ} صدق الله العظيم،
    {ثُمَّ أَتِمُّواْ الصِّيَامَ إِلَى الَّليْلِ} صدق الله العظيم

And who said that Allah forbidden the fasting ones of the women the makeup and kuhl? And only that in one case and it is:
    If the wife was fearing from the weakness of her husband’s piety (guarding his duty) and that if she put adornments it is then her husband might try to mate with her, so here only she should not put the makeup and kuhl in her eyes in order not to seduce her husband from his fasting.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
    Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?4087

اقتباس المشاركة 20399 من موضوع هل المكياج والعطور وتكحيل العينين وشمّ البخور تفطر الصائم؟

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    15 - 09 - 1432 هـ
    15 - 08 - 2011 مـ
    08:50 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=20397
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

هل المكياج والعطور وتكحيل العينين وشمّ البخور تفطر الصائم؟

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على السراج المنير محمد وآله الأطهار وجميع المسلمين، وبعد..
    ويا معشر السائلين عن المكياج والعطور وتكحيل العينين وشمّ البخور؛ هل تفطر الصائم؟ ومن ثمّ نردّ عليكم بالحقِّ ونقول: أولاً ردّاً على مسألة العطور والبخور:
    إنّني لا أجدُ في كتاب الله بأنّ الله أمر الصائمين أن يصوموا من حاسة الشمّ؛ بل من حاسة الطعم والرفث إلى النساء.

تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {أُحِلَّ لَكُمْ لَيْلَةَ الصِّيَامِ الرَّفَثُ إِلَىٰ نِسَائِكُمْ ۚ هُنَّ لِبَاسٌ لَّكُمْ وَأَنتُمْ لِبَاسٌ لَّهُنَّ ۗ عَلِمَ اللَّـهُ أَنَّكُمْ كُنتُمْ تَخْتَانُونَ أَنفُسَكُمْ فَتَابَ عَلَيْكُمْ وَعَفَا عَنكُمْ ۖ فَالْآنَ بَاشِرُوهُنَّ وَابْتَغُوا مَا كَتَبَ اللَّـهُ لَكُمْ ۚ وَكُلُوا وَاشْرَبُوا حَتَّىٰ يَتَبَيَّنَ لَكُمُ الْخَيْطُ الْأَبْيَضُ مِنَ الْخَيْطِ الْأَسْوَدِ مِنَ الْفَجْرِ ۖ ثُمَّ أَتِمُّوا الصِّيَامَ إِلَى اللَّيْلِ ۚ وَلَا تُبَاشِرُوهُنَّ وَأَنتُمْ عَاكِفُونَ فِي الْمَسَاجِدِ ۗ تِلْكَ حُدُودُ اللَّـهِ فَلَا تَقْرَبُوهَا ۗ كَذَٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّـهُ آيَاتِهِ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ ﴿١٨٧} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

فانظروا لقول الله تعالى:
    {فَالْآنَ بَاشِرُوهُنَّ وَابْتَغُوا مَا كَتَبَ اللَّـهُ لَكُمْ ۚ وَكُلُوا وَاشْرَبُوا حَتَّىٰ يَتَبَيَّنَ لَكُمُ الْخَيْطُ الْأَبْيَضُ مِنَ الْخَيْطِ الْأَسْوَدِ مِنَ الْفَجْرِ ۖ ثُمَّ أَتِمُّوا الصِّيَامَ إِلَى اللَّيْلِ} صدق الله العظيم، فما هو المقصود من قول الله تعالى: {ثُمَّ أَتِمُّوا الصِّيَامَ إِلَى اللَّيْلِ} صدق الله العظيم؟ أي الصيام من جماع الزوجات ومن الأكل والشرب إلى الليل.

ومن قال أنّ الله حرَّم على الصائمات من النساء المكياج والكحل؟ وإنّما ذلك في حالةٍ واحدةٍ وهي:
    إذا كانت الزوجة تخشى من ضعف تقوى زوجها وأنّها لو تزيَّنت فإنّ زوجها قد يحاول طمثها، فهنا فقط يجب عليها أن لا تضع المكياج والكحل في عينيها حتى لا تفتن زوجها عن صيامه.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..
    أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

9. افتراضي Fatwa of the Imam Mahdi about who she had drops of blood after ending the menstrual cycle; should she continue her fast?

- 8 -
    Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

07 - Ramadan - 1444 AH
    Mar - 29 - 2022 AD
    08:16 am
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

Fatwa of the Imam Mahdi about who she had drops of blood after ending the menstrual cycle; should she continue her fast?

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Original post is written by Safa Al-Ansaria
    Allah’s peace, mercy, blessings and the bliss of His goodly-pleasure be upon Allah’s khalifa and the best foremost supporters
    I hope from mu Imam; owner of knowledge of the Book to give us fatwa regarding the judgment of a woman’s fasting when she completed the days of menstruation but the following day only few blood drops came down of her menstruation while she is fasting in Ramadan, so would this be considered invalidating the fast, or is her fast valid?....
    انتهى الاقتباس
    Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, surely the fatwa with truth: Let her continue her fast, and her fasting is valid, surely Allah has not laid upon her any hardship to break her fast of her day, surely Allah is sought for help, and she has to make wash for prayer.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Allah’s khalifa; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=410803

اقتباس المشاركة 410803 من موضوع ( فتاوى الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر عليه السلام في أحكام الصيام )

- 8 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
    07 - رمضان - 1444 هـ
    29 - 03 - 2023 مـ
    08:16 صباحًا
    (بحسب التّقويم الرّسميّ لِأُمّ القُرى)

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=410799

فَتوَى الإمَام اَلمهْدِي فِي من نَزلَت لديها قَطَرات مِن اَلدَّم بَعْد اِنتِهاء الدَّوْرة؛ فهل تُكْمِل صِيامَهَا؟

اقتباس المشاركة : صفاء الأنصارية
    اقتباس مشاركة : صفاء الأنصارية
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ونعيم رضوانه على خليفة الله والأنصار السابقين الأخيار
    أرجو من إمامي صاحب علم الكتاب ان يفتينا في حكم صيام المرأة اذا استوفت ايام الحيض ولكن اليوم التالي نزل قطرات فقط من الدم بعد تلك ايام معدودة لحيضها وهي صائمة في رمضان فهل يعتبر هذا ناقض للصيام ام يعتبر صومها صحيح ... تم اختصار الاقتباس
    رابط الاقتباس :
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=410726
    انتهى الاقتباس من صفاء الأنصارية

وعليكم السّلام ورحمة الله وبركاته، والفتوى بالحقّ: تُواصِلُ صِيامَها وصيامها صحيح وما جعلَ الله عليها مِن حَرَجٍ أن تُفطِرَ يومَها والله المُستَعان، وتتَوَضَّأ للصّلاةِ.

وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله رَبّ العالَمين..
    خليفةُ الله الإمام المهديّ؛ ناصِر محمد اليمانيّ.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Did the messenger Mohammad -peace be upon him- mention the name of the Awaited Mahdi?
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 19-05-2018, 02:10 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 18-05-2018, 12:24 AM
  3. Fatwas of Imam Mahdi about people whom Allah loves them and they love Him..
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 19-04-2018, 03:14 PM
  4. Fatwas of the Imam Mahdi about the banks
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 11-10-2016, 05:10 PM
  5. The Awaited Mahdi is calling for global peace among the human populations..
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 19-01-2015, 01:43 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •