الموضوع: OmarGer: question

صفحة 1 من 3 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 24
  1. افتراضي

assalamo Aleekom mr Omar , a very important thing I would like to bring to your attention , that Imam had explicitly announced that when with other worshippers who are not believers we should follow them in prayers so as not to cause more division and Not to create what could be considered as a new Muslim party , and as long as one is worshipping Allah alone , the pryier will be accepted god willing ,
    As for your other questions I'll try to translate soon as I get some free time

Best regards
    Allah,s blessings may be with you at all times
    اللهم اني ضال فاهدني و اني جاهل فعلمني
    اللهم لك الحمد ، هديتني الي عظيم نعيم رضوان نفسك ، لك المنة لا لاحد سواك .

2. افتراضي

what do you mean by prostrate only once ??? The prayer is the same no change to the Rakka itself , it ts exactly as it was , but what one cites shoul be from Quran .only each prayer is two Rakka ( and not 2,3,4 ) and it does not change for all 5 prayers

Time for the prayers is the well defined for Muslims and its correct all over .

Thohr and assr can be pryed together at either times : but it is impotant to
    know that at either times one shoul start with whatever is the prayer for that particular time , meaning if one prays at Thhor timing then one prays Thohr and then assr, if one prays at assr then one should start with assr then prays Thohr keeping in minde every prayer got its own Iqamah.

Same thing for Maghreb and Isha if one prays During isha timing the first prayer will be isha and second prayer maghreb also keeping in mind two seperate iqamah

3. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : العبادي
    what do mean by prostrate only once ??? The prayer is the same no change to the Rakka , it ts exactly as it was , but what one cites shoul be from Quran .only each prayer is two Rakka ( not 2,3,4 ) and it does not change for all 5 prayers
    انتهى الاقتباس من العبادي
    assalamualeikom warahmatulahi wa barakatuhu. by prostrating only once i meant that the head goes only one time to the floor instead of two times in each rakkah. well i was told so. i tried to find the number in the qoran but i wasnt succesful. inshallah the brother will translate how to pray right so i will understand. Rabbi mai.
    wasalam

- - - Updated - - -

assalamualeikom,
    whenever i pray with them i pray as they do but when i go to the mosque and it is not Salah, meaning i just pray for myself there i pray as i understood from here. inshallah u can stop my confusion. Rabbi maak.
    wassalam

4. افتراضي

Assalamo alaikom ,
    like I wrote previouly rakkah is performed the same as before with no change for the number of prostrates which are two times and not one time only.

I think the mixup came from prostate we supposed to perform at the end of the preyer if making a mistake or forgetting while praying which is extra

,yes in this case it is one prostate and not two .And thats after the last rakkah

( are things clear so far , pls let me know)

5. افتراضي

asalamualeikom,
    so i reassemble: One rakkah is: Standing Position reciting al fatiha, bowing down saying sopanah Rabbi al athim wa bi hamdihi 3 x, lift back up saying sami alahu Liman hamidah rabbanah wa lakal hamd, then i prostrate down (head on floor) saying sopanah Rabbi al ala wa bi hamdihi 3x, then i come up to the sitting Position reciting the three verses of qoran that talk about the prayer, then i repeat all that again and after the second rakkah i am finished. in case i make a mistake during prayer u said i should make an extra rakkah or let my head touch down a second time during the last rakkah because of that mistake? i hope i understood correctely. the language seems to be a slight barrier. inshallah labas. barak allahu fik for helping me.
    wassalam.

6. افتراضي

asalamualeikom,
    so i reassemble: One rakkah is:
    Standing Position reciting al fatiha,
    bowing down saying sopanah Rabbi al athim wa bi hamdihi 3 x,
    lift back up saying (allaho akbar) insted of(sami alahu Liman hamidah )rabbanah wa lakal hamd,
    then i prostrate down (head on floor) saying sopanah Rabbi al ala wa bi hamdihi 3x,
    then i come up to the sitting Position reciting the three verses of qoran that talk about the prayer,
    then i repeat all that again and after the second rakkah i am finished.

( in case i make a mistake during prayer u said i should make an extra (prostate
    a
    or let my head touch down a second time during the last rakkah because of that mistake?

i hope i understood correctely. the language seems to be a slight barrier.
    inshallah labas. barak allahu fik for helping me.
    wassalam.

So far you are doing good .
    At each move from position to other we say Allah o Akbar ( Allah is the greatest)

7. افتراضي

asalamualeikom
    my dearbrother in Hobe allah;you should put your head on floor 2 times in every rakkah.It means every rakkah has 2consecutive" Sajdeh"if i understand well you want to know why we do it 2 time in every "rakkah" and also you want to know'Is there any clue in Quran that we should do it twice?Do you mean that?
    God save you

8. افتراضي

Salaam Alaykum Brother

It is best to follow whatever the people do in the mosque and pray as they pray,
    as for the correct prayers, it is best done when you are alone or when no one is in the mosque
    the reason as brother Al Ebaady mentioned is so as to avoid more division in the Islamic Ummah

As for the location of the prayers and rakaat in the Quran you will find it in this link:
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?487

فَاصْبِرْ عَلَىٰ مَا يَقُولُونَ وَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ قَبْلَ طُلُوعِ الشَّمْسِ وَقَبْلَ غُرُوبِهَا ۖ وَمِنْ آنَاءِ اللَّيْلِ فَسَبِّحْ وَأَطْرَافَ النَّهَارِ لَعَلَّكَ تَرْضَىٰ
    Therefore be patient with what they say, and celebrate/tasbeeh (constantly) the praises of thy Lord, before the rising of the sun, and before its setting; yea, celebrate them for part of the hours of the night, and at the sides of the day: that thou mayest have (spiritual) joy.
    20-130

as for the meaning of "before the rising of the sun" what is meant here is the "Fajr" prayer
    as for the meaning of "before its setting" what is meant here is the "Asr" prayer
    as for the meaning of "part of the hours of the night" what is meant here is the "Maghrib & Isha" prayers
    as for the meaning of "Sides of the day" what is meant here is the "Duhr" prayers.

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?487

Jazaak Allah Khayran

Fi Aman Allah

- - - Updated - - -

Once the Imam has discussed and convinced all the Muslim scholars about the correct prayer,
    we can then all start praying together in line with the Quran and as Imam has explained to us,
    as for now, best to pray like that when you are alone

Fi Aman Allah
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    وَجَاءَ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَجُلٌ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْسَلِينَ
    اتَّبِعُوا مَن لَّا يَسْأَلُكُمْ أَجْرًا وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

9. Arrow

اقتباس المشاركة : OmarGer
    asalamualeikom,
    so i reassemble: One rakkah is: Standing Position reciting al fatiha, bowing down saying sopanah Rabbi al athim wa bi hamdihi 3 x, lift back up saying sami alahu Liman hamidah rabbanah wa lakal hamd, then i prostrate down (head on floor) saying sopanah Rabbi al ala wa bi hamdihi 3x, then i come up to the sitting Position reciting the three verses of qoran that talk about the prayer, then i repeat all that again and after the second rakkah i am finished. in case i make a mistake during prayer u said i should make an extra rakkah or let my head touch down a second time during the last rakkah because of that mistake? i hope i understood correctely. the language seems to be a slight barrier. inshallah labas. barak allahu fik for helping me.
    wassalam.
    انتهى الاقتباس من OmarGer
    waalaykom assalam
    dear brother Omar,
    i see in what u described is correct when you are praying alone although add some verses of the Quran after each fatiha recite, and if you forget anything you add an extra prostrate after the last tashahud (shahed allahu anaho la elaha ela howa, wal almala'ekato wa olo el e'lme qae'man bel qest la elaha ela howa al aziz al hakim, rabana la tozegh qolobana ba'd ith hadaytana wa atena men ladonka rahma enak anta al wahab, sobhan rabeka rabbe el ezzate a'mma yasefoon, wa salamon ala al morsaleen, wa alhamdullelahe rabbe el a'alameen) you can listen to these verses which are the last tashahud click on them and you can listen to them if you wish to memorize them.
    and I will also tell you same as your brothers and sisters told you, when praying with others do it as same as they do it, as long as you don't see that they take partners with Allah when praying
    ll --نشهدُ أن لا إله إلا الله ونشهدُ أن محمد رسول الله ونشهدُ أن الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد خليفة الله في الأرض سمعنا وأطعنا غفرانك ربنا وإليك المصير--ll

10. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : OmarGer
    assalamualeikom warahmatulahi wa barakatuhu. by prostrating only once i meant that the head goes only one time to the floor instead of two times in each rakkah. well i was told so.

انتهى الاقتباس من OmarGer

could you please explain who told you that?
    did you find that in imam naser mohammad statment 0r in his ansar translations ?

صفحة 1 من 3 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. A question to the honorable Imam: Is there a second AD
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-05-2017, 08:24 PM
  2. Hassan Mugabo's question
    بواسطة sabar في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 25
    آخر مشاركة: 29-05-2017, 03:04 AM
  3. Urgent Question
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here