Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

08 - 09 - 1431 AH
18 - 08 - 2010 AD
05:39 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

The believers’ survival from planet of chastisement by His mercy due to the word of Allah the Most High: {it is binding on Us to rescue the believers.}
{ كَذَلِكَ حَقّاً عَلَيْنَا نُنجِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ }

اقتباس المشاركة :
Abu Mahannad Al-Masri 08-17-2010، 10:47 pm
A very important question to Imam I hope a reply
-------------------------------------
Allah’s peace, mercy, blessings, guidance and His mercy be upon you
First, I renew my pledge of allegiance to the precious Awaited Imam Mahdi who appeared, on my behalf and my family upon the support in good times and hard times and to support Allah’s religion and striving in Allah’s path.
My Imam Nasser, I have a very important question lingers in my mind and in the minds of the brothers who I showed them this forum and they believed in you here in Germany, when Saqar appear, how can we meet, will we know before that and how will we come to you after the outages of transportation and communication, and is best prior to that should we go to our families in our countries so we would be in safety when we come to you? Please O Imam, I hope detailed-explanation from you in responding I surely want to be with you in the first ranks with Allah’s permission.
انتهى الاقتباس

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Allah’s peace be upon you O beloved ones in the western counties, verily remain in your place and do not flee from planet of chastisement then Allah will take care of your survival with His mercy. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And if your Lord had pleased, all those who are in the earth would have believed, all of them. Will you then force the people till they are believers?(99) And it is not for any soul to believe except by Allah’s permission. And He casts uncleanness on those who will not understand.(100) Say: Look at what is in the heavens and the earth! And signs and warners do not avail a people who do not believe.(101) What do they wait for, then, but the like of the days of those who passed away before them? Say: Wait then; I, too, am with you of those who wait.(102) Then We rescue Our messengers and those who believe — even so (now); it is binding on Us to rescue the believers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:99-103
{وَلَوْ شَاءَ رَبُّكَ لَآمَنَ مَنْ فِي الْأَرْضِ كُلُّهُمْ جَمِيعًا أَفَأَنْتَ تُكْرِهُ النَّاسَ حَتَّى يَكُونُوا مُؤْمِنِينَ (99) وَمَا كَانَ لِنَفْسٍ أَنْ تُؤْمِنَ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ وَيَجْعَلُ الرِّجْسَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ (100) قُلِ انْظُرُوا مَاذَا فِي السَّمَوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا تُغْنِي الْآيَاتُ وَالنُّذُرُ عَنْ قَوْمٍ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ (101) فَهَلْ يَنْتَظِرُونَ إِلَّا مِثْلَ أَيَّامِ الَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ قُلْ فَانْتَظِرُوا إِنِّي مَعَكُمْ مِنَ الْمُنْتَظِرِينَ (102) ثُمَّ نُنَجِّي رُسُلَنَا وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا كَذَلِكَ حَ‍قًّا عَلَيْنَا نُنْجِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (103)} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2061

اقتباس المشاركة 6893 من موضوع نجاة المؤمنين من كوكب العذاب برحمته لقول الله تعالى: { كَذَلِكَ حَقّاً عَلَيْنَا نُنجِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ } ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
08 - 09 - 1431 هـ
18 - 08 - 2010 مـ
05:39 صباحاً

نجاة المؤمنين من كوكب العذاب برحمته لقول الله تعالى: { كَذَلِكَ حَقّاً عَلَيْنَا نُنجِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ } ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
ابو مهند المصري 08-17-2010، 10:47 pm
سؤال مهم جداً إلى الإمام أرجو الاجابة
-------------------------------------
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته وهدايته ورحمته
أولاً أجدد بيعتي إلى الإمام الغالي الإمام المهدي المنتظر المهدي الذي ظهر، أنا و أسرتي على النصرة في الرخاء و العسرة وعلى نصرة دين الله والجهاد في سبيل الله.
إمامي ناصر لدي سؤال مهم جداً يدور فى ذهني وفي أذهان الإخوة الذين ارتهم هذا المنتدى وصدقوا بك هنا فى ألمانيا عند ظهور سقر كيف سنتقابل وهل سنعلم قبل ذلك و كيف سنأتي إليك عند انقطاع المواصلات و الاتصالات و هل الأحسن قبل ذلك أن نذهب بعائلتنا إلى بلادنا حتى يكونوا في أمان عندما نأتي إليك أرجوك أيها الإمام أرجو منك التفصيل في الإجابه فأنا أريد أن أكون معكم في الصفوف الأولى بإذن الله.
انتهى الاقتباس
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين والحمد للهِ ربِّ العالمين..
سلام الله عليكم أيّها الأحباب في بلاد الغرب، فلتبقوا مكانكم فلا تهربوا من كوكب العذاب ومن ثم يتولّى الله نجاتكم برحمته. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَوْ شَاءَ رَبُّكَ لَآمَنَ مَن فِي الْأَرْضِ كُلُّهُمْ جَمِيعًا ۚ أَفَأَنتَ تُكْرِهُ النَّاسَ حَتَّىٰ يَكُونُوا مُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿٩٩وَمَا كَانَ لِنَفْسٍ أَن تُؤْمِنَ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّـهِ ۚ وَيَجْعَلُ الرِّجْسَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ ﴿١٠٠قُلِ انظُرُوا مَاذَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ وَمَا تُغْنِي الْآيَاتُ وَالنُّذُرُ عَن قَوْمٍ لَّا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿١٠١فَهَلْ يَنتَظِرُونَ إِلَّا مِثْلَ أَيَّامِ الَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِن قَبْلِهِمْ ۚ قُلْ فَانتَظِرُوا إِنِّي مَعَكُم مِّنَ الْمُنتَظِرِينَ ﴿١٠٢ثُمَّ نُنَجِّي رُسُلَنَا وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ حَقًّا عَلَيْنَا نُنجِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿١٠٣} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين والحمد للهِ ربّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..