الموضوع: Mohsin Qureshi‏

صفحة 8 من 10 الأولىالأولى ... 678910 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 71 إلى 80 من 92
  1. افتراضي Gog and magog

Assalamualeikum Brothers and sisiters ,
    gog and magog are the descendants of haroot and maroot right? and which of the two have bred to change God's nature? and is it true that there are people from Adams who have mated with female demons? And is that true that the kaum al 3aad
    the people of the giant that they was from the seed of Satan and when yes wich of them ? does anyone know more about these things may God give you wages

2. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : Mohsin Qureshi
    Assalamualeikum Brothers and sisiters ,
    gog and magog are the descendants of haroot and maroot right? and which of the two have bred to change God's nature? and is it true that there are people from Adams who have mated with female demons? And is that true that the kaum al 3aad
    the people of the giant that they was from the seed of Satan and when yes wich of them ? does anyone know more about these things may God give you wages
    انتهى الاقتباس من Mohsin Qureshi
    Assalam Aleykum,

1. Yes. Gog and Magog nation are derived from Iblis ( so called "greys" in ufology) and his host Maroot ( so called "nordic" for their Nordic look: white hairs, tall height and so on). Also Iblis or Dadjal was interested in multiplying his nation by encouraging female shaytans to have a sexual intercourse with male humans and vice versa ( and it's still going on). THIS IS A ONE OF PROMISES IBLIS FULFILLED ABOUT CHANGING ALLAH'S CREATIONS. The Gog and Magog also kidnapes people and it's truth as well. There are some stories you can watch on Tv and it reflected in the Holy Quran. As for giants I know only that they were a nation of Ad which is mentioned by Allah in his Book. This nation was trangressing on Earth and didn't listen to a prophet sent to them. Ultimately, the nation was annihilated.

P.S. As for other details I don't have the knowledge.

3. افتراضي Prophets

does anyone know how many prophets were allowed into the eden garden before the time of the imam nasser

4. افتراضي

does anyone know how many prophets were allowed into the eden garden before the time of the imam nasser
    From the statements i have read Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad - prayer of peace and forgiveness be upon him and his family - has spoken about prophet Adam - prayer of peace and forgiveness be upon him and his family - being there before he was sent down from the better dwelling of the hollow earth (Garden of Eden) to the lower dwelling of the surface outer earth... So thats 1

Our Imam has also spoken of The decendant of Abraham Dhull Qarnain (two lifetimes) - prayer of peace and forgiveness be upon both of them and their families - who Allah blessed with capability and means so he used those means for the sake of Allah in the cause of jihad and traveled by land and sea to enter into the hollow earth through the northern entrance and the southern entrance. I think he also mentioned that Dhull Qarnain was also named Abraham or Ibrihim and that he built a Kabaa (House of Allah) inside the hollow earth. Among his followers and decendants there were men that stayed in the hollow earth and their decendants remain there today. If i can find that statement where Imam Mahdi says what i have shared about i will post the link here for you... So thats 2

I am not sure how many others or if we have evidence that any more have been, Allahu Alam it may be that Imam Mahdi knows of more through evidences in Quran or it may be that others went there but Allah has not revealed it to us... If you read some statements here on the website that are about the topic you will find some answers.

I do think that other slaves who are not prophets have been there. We know from Quran that it is at least possible for anyone to go there if they can find the means to do so.

There are many tales from communities around the world, lore from different times in human history. Check out this video.

5. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : MikailIbnKahf
    From the statements i have read Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad - prayer of peace and forgiveness be upon him and his family - has spoken about prophet Adam - prayer of peace and forgiveness be upon him and his family - being there before he was sent down from the better dwelling of the hollow earth (Garden of Eden) to the lower dwelling of the surface outer earth... So thats 1

Our Imam has also spoken of The decendant of Abraham Dhull Qarnain (two lifetimes) - prayer of peace and forgiveness be upon both of them and their families - who Allah blessed with capability and means so he used those means for the sake of Allah in the cause of jihad and traveled by land and sea to enter into the hollow earth through the northern entrance and the southern entrance. I think he also mentioned that Dhull Qarnain was also named Abraham or Ibrihim and that he built a Kabaa (House of Allah) inside the hollow earth. Among his followers and decendants there were men that stayed in the hollow earth and their decendants remain there today. If i can find that statement where Imam Mahdi says what i have shared about i will post the link here for you... So thats 2

I am not sure how many others or if we have evidence that any more have been, Allahu Alam it may be that Imam Mahdi knows of more through evidences in Quran or it may be that others went there but Allah has not revealed it to us... If you read some statements here on the website that are about the topic you will find some answers.

I do think that other slaves who are not prophets have been there. We know from Quran that it is at least possible for anyone to go there if they can find the means to do so.

There are many tales from communities around the world, lore from different times in human history. Check out this video.

انتهى الاقتباس من MikailIbnKahf
    Thank you brother very much foryo our Times

6. افتراضي

You're welcome brother. Alhamdulilh.

7. افتراضي

Assalam Aleykum,

I appologize for writing here ( i remember a one of supporters asked me don't write in this section). I have watched interviews on the russian television about someone was kidnapped by UFO ( Gog and Magog) and he was talking about how he was kidnapped and deliviered by means of the flying saurce to the wonderful city they called a city of Edem. He described their sea which was very, very cold and beatiful and insects. For example, he mentioned a fly with the big nose and pretty big. "Alience" were boasting by their nature. Also he remembered their incredibly beautiful women and how those alience were able to move and disappear too fast and within second reach long destinations. In my opinion, people of Earth could visit the Hollow Earth while being kidnapped by Gog and Magog nation, but it's not proved yet.

8. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    Assalam Aleykum,

I appologize for writing here ( i remember a one of supporters asked me don't write in this section). I have watched interviews on the russian television about someone was kidnapped by UFO ( Gog and Magog) and he was talking about how he was kidnapped and deliviered by means of the flying saurce to the wonderful city they called a city of Edem. He described their sea which was very, very cold and beatiful and insects. For example, he mentioned a fly with the big nose and pretty big. "Alience" were boasting by their nature. Also he remembered their incredibly beautiful women and how those alience were able to move and disappear too fast and within second reach long destinations.
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov
    no problem brother may god give you wages for your answers

9. افتراضي

no problem brother may god give you wages for your answers
    The same to you, brother. Thank you.

صفحة 8 من 10 الأولىالأولى ... 678910 الأخيرةالأخيرة
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات