Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

09 - Rabee Thani - 1441 AH
06 - 12 - 2019 AD
06:11 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..Important and general announcement about the solution to stop the abnormal climate disasters

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon entire prophets of Allah altogether from the first of them till the seal of them; the illiterate prophet Mohammad messenger of Allah and whoever followed the course of Allah’s prophets and His messengers in every time and place till the day (when) people rise for Lord of the worlds, after this..

O community of decision-makers in various regions and Muftis of the hometowns and the entire populations of humans, you have become in great danger, andaproaching you a widespread evil and calamities from grievous to more grievous; whether calamities of earthquakes which shakes the foundations of homes to whom Allah pleases in various regions so the high ceilings for your homes and your castles and your towers no matter how it is fortified; death would get to you by whatever Allah please from His chastisement, surely there will be no escape. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And if you were to see when they become terrified, but (then) there will be no escape and they will be seized from a near place;(51) And they will say: We believe in it. And got close to them the skirmishes from a distant place.(52) And they indeed disbelieved in it before, and they utter conjectures with regard to the unseen from a distant place.(53) And a barrier is placed between them and that which they desire, as was done with their partisans before. Surely they are in a disquieting doubt.(54) }Truthful Allah the Great [Sabaã´] 34:51-54
{وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ فَزِعُوا فَلَا فَوْتَ وَأُخِذُوا مِن مَّكَانٍ قَرِيبٍ ﴿٥١﴾ وَقَالُوا آمَنَّا بِهِ وَأَنَّىٰ لَهُمُ التَّنَاوُشُ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٥٢﴾ وَقَدْ كَفَرُوا بِهِ مِن قَبْلُ ۖ وَيَقْذِفُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٥٣﴾ وَحِيلَ بَيْنَهُمْ وَبَيْنَ مَا يَشْتَهُونَ كَمَا فُعِلَ بِأَشْيَاعِهِم مِّن قَبْلُ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا فِي شَكٍّ مُّرِيبٍ ﴿٥٤﴾}صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

Is there anyone who takes a lesson? Indeed, Allah has made the Quran easy which possesses reminder, is there who keeps in mind and take lessons from the hurricanes and the deluge of pouring water (torrential rain) with floods against populations and the raging-torrents in branches of valleys by the deluge of high rate because of the approaching planet of chastisement from the earthly south in the shadow of war, corruption, injustice and mischief in the land, also the oppression of (Allah’s) servants against (His other) servants? And earth is filled with injustice and oppression. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Corruption has appeared in the land and the sea on account of that which people’s hands have earned, that He may make them taste a part of that which they have done, so that they may return.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Roum] 30:41
{ظَهَرَ الْفَسَادُ فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ أَيْدِي النَّاسِ لِيُذِيقَهُم بَعْضَ الَّذِي عَمِلُوا لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٤١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الروم].

I do not find except one solution for you no second for it, and it is that you return to Allah, so flee to Allah. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {So flee to Allah. Surely I am a manifest warner to you from Him.(50) And do not set up another god with Allah. Surely I am a manifest warner to you from Him.(51) }Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dhãreyãt] 51:50-51. Verily, proclaim His unity and worship Him, Him Alone, no partner for Him, surely there is no God other than Him nor (worthy) of worship else than Him.
{فَفِرُّوا إِلَى اللَّـهِ ۖ إِنِّي لَكُم مِّنْهُ نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٥٠﴾ وَلَا تَجْعَلُوا مَعَ اللَّـهِ إِلَـٰهًا آخَرَ ۖ إِنِّي لَكُم مِّنْهُ نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٥١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات]

So much the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni most tender-hearted over you! How often I advised you and how often warned you since years ago, and I warned you from chastisement of Allah Lord of the worlds since the beginning of skirmishes of planet of chastisement from a far place before approaching, and I told you that whenever planet Saqar approaches that appears from time to time to humans that the number level of the minor chastisement will rise from greater to greater to greater — O community of those who turn away from the reminder.

Indeed you are still in the solar year of 2005 and you are still in the lunar year which itself 1426 and year 1427, yet you are still in it until the issuance of this explanatory-statement of mine, you are still in the lunar year. Indeed, the amount of the lunar year is 360 lunar days, and one half of the lunar year is about to end from the years of the moon according to the computation of day of the moon itself. Or do you not know that the sun and the moon with two computations in the decisive Quran? Yet we do not limit the dates for the severe chastisement; in fact we remind by the Quran he who fears a threat, and Allah’s severe chastisement is not far from those who turn away from the call of following the glorious Quran, and before it is successive signs of chastisement from minor to major for it may cause remembrance to you, and my Lord would never destroy towns unjustly or chastise it while its people do good, indeed my Lord does not wrong anyone! Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..and We never destroyed the towns except when their people were iniquitous.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:59
{وَمَا كُنَّا مُهْلِكِي الْقُرَىٰ إِلَّا وَأَهْلُهَا ظَالِمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [القصص:59].

Verily, remember the word of Allah the Most High: {And such is the punishment of your Lord, when He punishes the towns while they are iniquitous. Surely His punishment is painful, severe.(102)}Truthful Allah the Great [Hûd] 11:102
{وَكَذَٰلِكَ أَخْذُ رَبِّكَ إِذَا أَخَذَ الْقُرَىٰ وَهِيَ ظَالِمَةٌ ۚ إِنَّ أَخْذَهُ أَلِيمٌ شَدِيدٌ ﴿١٠٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

Yet we still remind by the Quran he who fears a threat, and we have warned you since a long time, so do you want what we wrote it before — the events get harder — to write it again? Didn’t we say to you from before since the time of Bush Jr. the planet of the severe chastisement whenever approaches more the indicator would rise of what you call it; natural disasters? Although you know that it is disasters of chastisement the unnatural because of climate fluctuations so it became abnormal while you know, yet you lied with your words that the reason of climate changes because of global warming! In fact; because the approach of the fiery planet from the north pole to the south pole, and Allah’s curse be upon the liars while they know that it is the Truth from their Lord.

In any case, we remind you with one of the explanatory-statements of what we wrote it at the time of Bush Jr. since years of long-time, and some it of what follows according to the date of its issuance in our website at the worldwide internet, and we did not now say to you anything new after the ratification of the True explanatory-statement for the Quran of Allah the All Mighty, the Praised One, and He shows you His sings so you would recognize it upon the actual reality then you walk away arrogantly as if you do not know it; in fact we remind you of what we wrote it to you previously for you may find guidance — O community of Muslims, the fulfillment has come so where will go — O community of believers in the Quran yet you disbelieve in it and you do not listen and you are arrogant to follow its decisive (messages)?

O Bush Jr. be witness with Truth against yourself and against horn of satan Donald Trump who is the most evil of creatures. O community of Arabs, woe to you from evil that has approached and the flood of desert of ruin and the violent torrent ..... In any case, we remind you of the following explanatory-statement from ancient times as follows:

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

08 - 08 - 1428 AH
22 - 08 - 2007 AD
03:15 am
ـــــــــــــــ

..The Awaited Mahdi announces the continuation of the war of skirmishes

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

From the Awaited Mahdi — Allah’s khalifa on earth — Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to Bush Jr. and all mortals (jinn and mankind), I had warned you from Allah chastisement because of approaching of the tenth planet (Planet X), and I announced to you that Allah’s chastisement will be on Friday April eight 2005 AD. Then I announced the war from Allah the One, the Almighty through the solar day to the sun itself in the computation of the solar year, and it was Friday, and the day of Friday is still in effect and this solar day just entered on the date of April eight 2005 corresponding with the end of zero of the zeros on the day of crescent’s birth for Rabee the first of 1426 AH, so that day was the day of Friday and you are still in the day of Friday up to the time of issuance of this speech of ours, so you are still in Friday since the date of April eight 2005.

Perhaps some of the readers find it strange for this speech of ours, so he says: “How can you say we are still in Friday since the date of April eight 2005, and we are now in the year of 2007? Would you increase to us with the clearer explanatory-statement in order for us to understand the reality of Friday April eight 2005, and which it’s still continuing until this moment of issuance of this speech of yours, according to what you are saying? And we want you to make us understand more if you are the True Awaited Mahdi, so do not speak to us from the humans’ books only from the Reminder Book, teaching us from it with the secret of Friday April eight 2005”.

O Bush Jr. and all mortals (jinn and mankind), indeed that I am the Awaited Mahdi — Allah’s khalifa upon the mortals (jinn and mankind) — the fact I do not say anything from Allah except the Truth for he who pleased to come forward or stay behind, and just relieved of duty he who gave warning, didn’t we warn you from Allah’s chastisement that it will occur on Friday April eight 2005, the people who read about me they belied me and did not announce with the news? And after entering Friday April eight 2005, Allah the One, the Almighty declared the war against who refused and was arrogant starting His war with skirmishes from a far place — O bush Jr. — for you may believe in regard of the Awaited Mahdi — Allah’s khalifa upon the humans — and if you refused Allah will seize you the seizing of the Mighty, the Powerful — from a near place and chastise the disbelievers in my call an exemplary chastisement on the same day Friday which entered by the date of April eight 2005, and O Bush Jr., it is still continuing.

O the community of Muslims and the people altogether, just relieved of duty he who gave warning, so do not believe that I am the Awaited Mahdi — Allah’s khalifa upon the humans — unless you find the True explanatory-statement upon the actual reality with knowledge and logic being a challenge from Allah to show you the facts of the signs of the great Quran — what He pleases of it — so you would see it upon the actual reality. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {He will show you His signs so that you shall recognize them.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:93
{وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ سَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَتَعْرِفُونَهَا} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:٩٣]

As well confirming with His word the Most High: {And He shows you His signs; which then of Allah’s signs will you deny?}Truthful Allah the Great [Gafer] 40:81
{وَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَأَيَّ آيَاتِ اللَّـهِ تُنكِرُونَ ﴿٨١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [غافر].

So which is of the signs of Allah that you are denying — O community of disbelievers — but I made it clear for you and explained it in details from the grand Quran and not by the pronunciation only, in fact a condition upon us to find the True explanatory-statement truly upon the actual reality with the knowledge of science and logic for people who know, and of them the astronomers, meteorologists and geologists, (biologists, physiologists and mathematicians) scientists of medicine and math, and so on. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And surely We shall make it clear to a people who know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:105
{وَلِنُبَيِّنَهُ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:١٠٥]

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {We will soon show them Our signs in farthest regions and among their own people, until it is quite clear to them that it is the Truth.}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:53. And none can come up with the comprehensive statement except the Awaited Mahdi O community of the believing Muslims in this great Quran which you abandoned it, and you did not believe in me yet, and you are still in your doubt being hesitant whether he is the True Mahdi or of the liar Mahdis. So in which announcement after this will you then believe? O you who claim that you are holding firmly with this Quran, guard yourselves against an affliction which certainly befall those of you who are unjust exclusively, and know that Allah is Severe in requiting.
{سَنُرِيهِمْ آيَاتِنَا فِي الْآفَاقِ وَفِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَتَبَيَّنَ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت:٥٣]

As for the secret of Friday April eight 2005 corresponding with the end of zero of the zeros of 1426 AH you shall find the secret of that computation in the Book in Allah’s word the Most High: {And they remained in their cave three hundred years, and they were increased by nine.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:25
وَلَبِثُوا فِي كَهْفِهِمْ ثَلَاثَ مِائَةٍ سِنِينَ وَازْدَادُوا تِسْعًا ﴿٢٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف]

As well in His word the Most High: {The sun and the moon (follow) two computations,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahman] 55:5
{الشَّمْسُ وَالْقَمَرُ بِحُسْبَانٍ ﴿٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن].

In the meaning of that there is in the grand Quran two computations; one of them Allah made its secret in the movement of the moon, as for the other computation Allah made its secret in the movement of the sun. And the sun had overtook the moon and you are in unawareness turned away and making ridicules about me. The Quran does not intend the lunar year of the Muslims nor the Quran intends the solar year of the Christians; in fact other computation that the secret computation of the Book depends on it, except I do not deny that this secret computation has relation in your days computation the twenty four hours; in fact both have a relation in the finest precision, so if I said to you that the bearing of you and your weaning (separation from your mothers after pregnancy and nursing) is in one month only those who do not know will be surprised, I surely meant one lunar month, as well the moon as the astronomers know rotates around itself to end its day but the length of the moon’s day defers from the length of your day on earth and the one lunar days equals thirty days according to your earthly days. Therefore, the one lunar month will be according to your days thirty months, that is the period of pregnancy and the weaning for the born from the moment of determining its gender male or female from the beginning of the fourth month as the medical scientists know that as preceded previously the explanation of that from before..

We return to the subject : {The sun and the moon (follow) two computations,}, you just knew that the length of the lunar day is equal to thirty days of your days, and we move on to the lunar month according to the moon’s day in the moon itself, we will find the one lunar month equals thirty months according to your days, and as in computation of the moon the thirty months are not but one lunar day, then we move on to lunar year for the moon itself and it is 360 lunar days according to the moon’s day for the moon itself, so if you convert it according to the computation of your days of 24 hours you will find it 360 months but in the computation of the moon’s day it is not but 360 lunar days. That is the lunar year and its measure according to your days you will find it thirty years and that is the intended computation in His word the Most High: {And they remained in their cave three hundred years, and they were increased by nine.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:25
{الشَّمْسُ وَالْقَمَرُ بِحُسْبَانٍ ﴿٥﴾}. {وَلَبِثُوا فِي كَهْفِهِمْ ثَلَاثَ مِائَةٍ سِنِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:٢٥]

That is the period which the companions remained to end their first sleep three hundred lunar years, then we convert it how much would be according to our days which in it is our sleep and earning living, since we knew that the one lunar day is equivalent to thirty days of our days, as well the one lunar month is equivalent to thirty months of our months, and the one lunar year is equivalent to thirty years of our earthly years, then we do multiplication of the one lunar year by the number of the three hundred years of their first remaining 30 x 300 = 9000 nine thousand earthly years according to your days of 24 hours and that is the period which the companions of the cave remained in it to spend their first sleep. As for their other (period) sleep Allah had made it in the computation of the solar year according to the sun’s rotation around itself and I find in the Quran that the sun completes its rotation around itself to end its day which is all of day no night in it and it equals one thousand days of your days of 24 hours, therefore the solar year will be equivalent to one thousand years of what you count, and its month is equivalent to one thousand months of your months. So come along to see to the time which remained in it the companions of the cave to spend their second sleep in His word the Most High: {and they were increased by nine}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:25
{وَازْدَادُوا تِسْعاً}
That is not but nine solar years according to the sun’s day to its rotation around itself and we just taught you before how much the one solar year is equivalent according to your days that it is equal to one thousand years of what you count. I is then the nine solar years which its mention came in His word the Most High: {and they were increased by nine} also is equivalent to nine thousand years of your 24 hour days. Therefore folks, how is it then Nasser Al-Yemeni was able to devise for you this amazing computation in the finest precision that the result comes out equal to the time of the first sleep of the cave’s companion and the time of their second sleep so the two results appear to you both equal according to your days of 24 hours in the finest precision; the first: {And they remained in their cave three hundred years,} and that is by the moon’s years and after the converting according to our days of 24 hours the result appears to you = nine thousand years of what you count, then you find the other interpretation for His word the Most High: {and they were increased by nine} that is by the years of the sun and after the converting according to your days of 24 hours the result appears to you nine thousand years of what you count.
{وَازْدَادُوا تِسْعاً}. {وَلَبِثُوا فِي كَهْفِهِمْ ثَلَاثَ مِئَةٍ سِنِينَ}

Glory be to Allah! How consistent this product knowing it was in computation of three days, and these days vary in length from each other greatly, so the length of the day with 24 hours and the length of the day on the moon multiple of your day by thirty times, and the length of the day on the sun multiple of your day by thousand times, and its month is multiple of your month by a thousand times and its year is multiple of your years by a thousand times.

So how often I repeat this speech in order that you may understand so you realize the reality of Friday April the eighth of 2005, in the meaning of that this day of Friday is by the computation of the solar year which comes the day of its end according to your days after one thousand years of what you count, so you have entered this day in the last day of the solar year computation and it was Friday and we had taught you that the day on the sun equivalent to one thousand days of your days. Therefore, Friday is still valid and I did not lie to you and was not of the playful.

O Bush Jr. and all mortals (jinn and mankind), I surely find in the grand Quran that Allah is declaring the war after entering this last solar day in the solar year which was its beginning in the date of eighth of April 2005 and that Friday is still continuing. O Bush Jr., have you found that Allah truly declared the war against you and upon whoever He pleases of you loyal-friends after entering that date then you named that year 2005 the year of the major disasters that did not pass upon you like it before? That is not but the war of skirmishes because of approaching the tenth planet from a far location of your earth, and if you continued in disbelief and denial of me, the tenth planet (Nibiru) will near closer then closer until it takes you from nearby, I swear by Allah the Great; the tenth planet would not lift its sword away from you ever until you believe in regard the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni or Allah destroys you with it an utter destruction from a near place on a day (when) you see it by the eye of certainty so you get terrified a severe terror and no getaway nor escape as Allah had done with your partisans, and Allah had engaged skirmishes to you with it from a distant place with the lesser chastisement that you may return to Him repenting and getting close, so He would exchange the wrath to pleasure upon you and would send to you manna and quails, but the atheists among you said: “That’s only wrath of nature”, and you were truthful! But nature gets angry from Allah’s wrath the Lord of the worlds when you ascribe a son for the All Merciful, and Allah the Most High said: {And they say: The All Merciful has taken to Himself a son.(88) Certainly you make an abominable assertion!(89) The heavens may almost be rent thereat, and the earth cleave asunder, and the mountains fall down in pieces,(90) That they ascribe a son to the All Merciful!(91) And it is not worthy of the All Merciful that He should take to Himself a son.(92) There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes to the All Merciful as a servant.(93) Certainly He comprehends them, and has numbered them all.(94) And everyone of them will come to Him on the day of Resurrection, alone.(95) Those who believe and do good deeds, for them the All Merciful will surely bring about love.(96) So We have made it easy in thy tongue only that you should give good news thereby to those who guard against evil, and should warn thereby a contentious people.(97) And how many a generation before them have We destroyed! Can you see anyone of them or hear a sound of them?(98)}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:88-98
{وَقَالُوا اتَّخَذَ الرَّحْمَٰنُ وَلَدًا ﴿٨٨﴾ لَّقَدْ جِئْتُمْ شَيْئًا إِدًّا ﴿٨٩﴾ تَكَادُ السَّمَاوَاتُ يَتَفَطَّرْنَ مِنْهُ وَتَنشَقُّ الْأَرْضُ وَتَخِرُّ الْجِبَالُ هَدًّا ﴿٩٠﴾ أَن دَعَوْا لِلرَّحْمَٰنِ وَلَدًا ﴿٩١﴾ وَمَا يَنبَغِي لِلرَّحْمَٰنِ أَن يَتَّخِذَ وَلَدًا ﴿٩٢﴾ إِن كُلُّ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ إِلَّا آتِي الرَّحْمَٰنِ عَبْدًا ﴿٩٣﴾ لَّقَدْ أَحْصَاهُمْ وَعَدَّهُمْ عَدًّا ﴿٩٤﴾ وَكُلُّهُمْ آتِيهِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ فَرْدًا ﴿٩٥﴾ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ سَيَجْعَلُ لَهُمُ الرَّحْمَٰنُ وُدًّا ﴿٩٦﴾ فَإِنَّمَا يَسَّرْنَاهُ بِلِسَانِكَ لِتُبَشِّرَ بِهِ الْمُتَّقِينَ وَتُنذِرَ بِهِ قَوْمًا لُّدًّا ﴿٩٧﴾ وَكَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّن قَرْنٍ هَلْ تُحِسُّ مِنْهُم مِّنْ أَحَدٍ أَوْ تَسْمَعُ لَهُمْ رِكْزًا ﴿٩٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [مريم]

Just came to you facts of the first ten (verses) of [Al-Kahf] The Cave Chapter, and Allah the Most High said: {Praise be to Allah! Who revealed the Book to His servant, and allowed not therein any crookedness,(1) Rightly directing, to give warning of severe punishment from Him and to give good news to the believers who do good that theirs is a goodly reward,(2) Staying in it for ever;(3) And to warn those who say: Allah has taken to Himself a son.(4) They have no knowledge of it, nor had their fathers. Grievous is the word that comes out of their mouths. They speak nothing but a lie.(5) Then maybe you will dread yourself with grief, sorrowing after them, if they believe not in this announcement.(6) Surely We have made whatever is on the earth an embellishment for it, so that We may try which of them is best in works.(7) And We shall surely make what is on it dust, without herbage.(8)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:1-8
{الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ عَلَىٰ عَبْدِهِ الْكِتَابَ وَلَمْ يَجْعَل لَّهُ عِوَجًا ۜ ﴿١﴾ قَيِّمًا لِّيُنذِرَ بَأْسًا شَدِيدًا مِّن لَّدُنْهُ وَيُبَشِّرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ الَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ الصَّالِحَاتِ أَنَّ لَهُمْ أَجْرًا حَسَنًا ﴿٢﴾ مَّاكِثِينَ فِيهِ أَبَدًا ﴿٣﴾ وَيُنذِرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا اتَّخَذَ اللَّهُ وَلَدًا ﴿٤﴾ مَّا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ وَلَا لِآبَائِهِمْ ۚ كَبُرَتْ كَلِمَةً تَخْرُجُ مِنْ أَفْوَاهِهِمْ ۚ إِن يَقُولُونَ إِلَّا كَذِبًا ﴿٥﴾ فَلَعَلَّكَ بَاخِعٌ نَّفْسَكَ عَلَىٰ آثَارِهِمْ إِن لَّمْ يُؤْمِنُوا بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ أَسَفًا ﴿٦﴾ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا مَا عَلَى الْأَرْضِ زِينَةً لَّهَا لِنَبْلُوَهُمْ أَيُّهُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا ﴿٧﴾ وَإِنَّا لَجَاعِلُونَ مَا عَلَيْهَا صَعِيدًا جُرُزًا ﴿٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف].

O Bush Jr. and all mortals, I exhort you only to one thing until you know that Nasser Al-Yemeni is Truly the Awaited Mahdi who the believers of the people are waiting for him to fill the earth with justice as it was filled with injustice and wrongdoing, so you have to apply the explanatory-statement for the Quran upon the actual reality to find out if you are seeing it truly upon the actual reality, as for the reality of the tenth planet existence; O Bush Jr., I had made a hypothetical debate between you and I until I explained it in details for the searchers about the reality and whom they did not read that speech they have to take a look over it and it is with the title:

..(O Bush Jr., the tenth planet is a sign for the Awaited Al-Yemeni)

You have described the year 2005 with a year of natural disasters in succession one after the other, then some scientists explained the reason of this that it is because of the global warming because of factories and cars’ emissions that affected the atmospheric cover (the ozone layer), and if that is the reason, O Bush Jr., humans would have perished since thousands of years. Come to teach you the True reason, it is incumbent upon me that I do not say anything about Allah except the truth in the True statement for the Quran from the Quran itself, and Allah says in the Quran that the reason of rising the natural disasters to double what it was in the past that is because of approaching the tenth planet (Planet X) and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say, and Allah did not make my argument against you the oath in fact the authority of knowledge, and Allah said in the Quran that if the appointment of the extreme chastisement approached it began to engage his war of skirmishes with you by the lesser chastisement from a far place, and despite it still far from earth but it starts the war of skirmishes in spite its remoteness, so the earth is affected because of its approach, and the weather of (earth) changes, and it suffers from fever so its temperature rises and it moves its crust, and its seas swell over whom Allah pleases of regions, and pouring a lot of rain. And that is called in the Book; the lesser punishment that you may return to get close to Allah Lord of the worlds, then you ask forgiveness and humble yourselves that He may bestow mercy unto you. And if you refused and forgot I inform you with bad news that the tenth planet (Planet X) will come closes more then more and whenever the approach of it increased the indicator rose to what you name it by the natural disasters until it passes nearby earth in a close location so you see it then you get terrified an utmost terror (then) there will be no dodging, neither flight nor time to escape in order to be saved from the extreme mighty-power, then Allah overtake you with the seizing of the Mighty, the Powerful. And Allah the Most High said:{Say: The Truth has come, and falsehood neither originates, nor reproduces.(49) Say: If I err, I err only to my own loss; and if I go aright, it is because of what my Lord reveals to me. Surely He is Hearing, Nigh.(50) And if you were to see when they become terrified, but (then) there will be no escape and they will be seized from a near place;(51) And they will say: We believe in it. And got close to them the skirmishes from a distant place.(52) And they indeed disbelieved in it before, and they utter conjectures with regard to the unseen from a distant place.(53) And a barrier is placed between them and that which they desire, as was done with their partisans before. Surely they are in a disquieting doubt.(54)}Truthful Allah the Great [Saba] 34:49-54
{قُلْ جَاءَ الْحَقُّ وَمَا يُبْدِئُ الْبَاطِلُ وَمَا يُعِيدُ ﴿٤٩﴾ قُلْ إِن ضَلَلْتُ فَإِنَّمَا أَضِلُّ عَلَىٰ نَفْسِي ۖ وَإِنِ اهْتَدَيْتُ فَبِمَا يُوحِي إِلَيَّ رَبِّي ۚ إِنَّهُ سَمِيعٌ قَرِيبٌ ﴿٥٠﴾ وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ فَزِعُوا فَلَا فَوْتَ وَأُخِذُوا مِن مَّكَانٍ قَرِيبٍ ﴿٥١﴾ وَقَالُوا آمَنَّا بِهِ وَأَنَّىٰ لَهُمُ التَّنَاوُشُ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٥٢﴾ وَقَدْ كَفَرُوا بِهِ مِن قَبْلُ ۖ وَيَقْذِفُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٥٣﴾ وَحِيلَ بَيْنَهُمْ وَبَيْنَ مَا يَشْتَهُونَ كَمَا فُعِلَ بِأَشْيَاعِهِم مِّن قَبْلُ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا فِي شَكٍّ مُّرِيبٍ ﴿٥٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

And to you is the True interpretation for His word: {And if you were to see when they become terrified, but (then) there will be no escape and they will be seized from a near place;} that is on the day of the tenth planet’s arrival until you see it with eyesight and not by the telescope, in fact by certainty of sight; so you get horrified and you can not escape from Allah’s mighty power, so He seizes you from a near place by the planet of chastisement. And they would say we believed in it despite that Allah engaged them with skirmishes of the lesser chastisement because of the planet’s approaching nearer from a distant place, and had knew about their scientists and they saw it with the certain knowledge of science and they were convinced in its presence, but the people they belied them before the skirmishes, that is because their scientists told them that they only think of its presence through their monitoring to the effect of the last planets of the solar system, there must be behind it a tenth planet despite that they did not see it yet but they only utter conjectures with regard to the unseen in its presence from a distant place and it is the earth that they are on it, which it is a far place away from the tenth planet, but they did not see it yet. So whoever of the people that read about the news did not care about it, nor they believed it until it appeared to the scientists in the eye of the magnifying telescope, and here the war of skirmishes began from a distant place then befell you the lesser chastisement while still in the distant place. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And they will say: We believe in it. And got close to them the skirmishes from a distant place}Truthful Allah the Great [Saba] 34:52
{وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ فَزِعُوا فَلَا فَوْتَ وَأُخِذُوا مِن مَّكَانٍ قَرِيبٍ}. {وَقَالُوا آمَنَّا بِهِ وَأَنَّىٰ لَهُمُ التَّنَاوُشُ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٥٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

Then meteorologists for weather and hurricanes, and the seismologists for earthquake and volcanoes find that there is something the earth is suffering from it, and it is sick and fallen in a fever then its temperature rose so they thought that the reason for this is the global warming because of the environment and pollution of the Earth's atmosphere (affected the ozone-layer), but the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni denies that altogether, and says: O community of scholars of the nation look did the indicator rise to what you name it the natural disasters to double of what it was before agreeable to the date of discovery of the astronomers for planet (Nibiru)? the tenth planet in regards to number of planets of the solar system? As for after earth is the number seven as we made clear for you in the hypothetical dialogue between Bush Jr. and the Awaited Al-Yemeni, and I repeat and say: O community of astronomers when exactly did you discover the tenth planet and knew of it the most certain knowledge? From that time began the war of skirmishes from a distant place. As for the Awaited Al-Yemeni had come to you and the tenth planet as ordained in the written Book so I announced to you in the matter from the last part of Muharram month 1426 AH, and I told you that Allah’s chastisement on Friday date the eighth of April 2005 and on that day it was the last day of the solar year and it was Friday, and through it intensified upon you the skirmishes with what you name it natural disasters to a double of what it was in the past.

Indeed I am the Awaited Mahdi saying to you: O Bush Jr. and all humans, surely what you call it by the natural disasters will increase more and more whenever the tenth planet get closer until Allah overtake you with it from near place. Just been excused who gave warnings, and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say. I only want for you to survive and the the destruction, so if you rejected, so the (punishment) will be inevitable in its appointed term, and I beg from Allah that the sun overtake the moon in the initial birth of the crescent for the month of Ramadan 1428 and He makes this overtaking for you to know it a certain knowledge they you may keep your duty and had overtook it three times and you were not convinced that the sun overtook the moon so if Allah pleased it will overtake it for the fourth time surely He is the All Hearing, the All Knowing, and maybe some of you does not reach Ramadan so he parish in Shaaban and you are turning away from Lord’s sings. O our Allah, I delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness, and sufficient that Allah is a Witness.

And peace upon who followed the guiding one to the straight———path
The supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- and the grand Quran; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=320162

اقتباس المشاركة 320162 من موضوع إعلان هام وعام عن الحل لتوقف كوارث المناخ الغير طبيعية ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
09 - ربيع الثاني - 1441 هـ
06 - 12 - 2019 مـ
06:11 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=320159

إعلان هام وعام عن الحل لتوقف كوارث المناخ الغير طبيعية ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله أجمعين من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم النبيّ الأميّ محمد رسول الله وعلى مَن نَهَجَ نَهْجَ أنبياءِ الله ورسله في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم يقومُ الناس لربّ العالمين، أما بعد..

يا معشر صُنّاع القرار في مختلف الأقطار ومفتي الديار وكافة شعوب البشر، لقد أصبحتم في خطرٍ كبيرٍ، واقترب منكم شرٌّ مستطيرٌ وقوارع من أكبر إلى أكبر؛ سواء قوارع الزلازل التي تزلزل قواعد الدِّيار لمن يشاء الله منكم في مختلف الأقطار فيخرُّ عليهم السقفُ المرفوع لدوركم وقصوركم وأبراجكم مهما كانت مشيّدة يدرككم الموت بما يشاء الله من عذابه فلا فوت. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ فَزِعُوا فَلَا فَوْتَ وَأُخِذُوا مِن مَّكَانٍ قَرِيبٍ ﴿٥١وَقَالُوا آمَنَّا بِهِ وَأَنَّىٰ لَهُمُ التَّنَاوُشُ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٥٢وَقَدْ كَفَرُوا بِهِ مِن قَبْلُ ۖ وَيَقْذِفُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٥٣وَحِيلَ بَيْنَهُمْ وَبَيْنَ مَا يَشْتَهُونَ كَمَا فُعِلَ بِأَشْيَاعِهِم مِّن قَبْلُ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا فِي شَكٍّ مُّرِيبٍ ﴿٥٤} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

فهل من معتبر؟ فقد يَسّر الله لكم القرآن ذي الذكر، فهل من مدّكر ومعتبر من الأعاصير وطوفان الماء المنهمر بالفيضان على الشعوب وسيول شعاب الوديان بالطوفان مرتفع المنسوب بسبب اقتراب كوكب العذاب من الجنوب الأرضي في ظلّ الحروب والبغي والظلم والفساد في الأرض وظلم العباد للعباد؟ وملئت الأرض جوراً وظلماً تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{ظَهَرَ الْفَسَادُ فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ أَيْدِي النَّاسِ لِيُذِيقَهُم بَعْضَ الَّذِي عَمِلُوا لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٤١} صدق الله العظيم [الروم].

فلا أجد لكم غير حلٍّ واحدٍ لا ثاني له وهو أن ترجعوا إلى الله فتفرّوا إلى الله تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{فَفِرُّوا إِلَى اللَّـهِ ۖ إِنِّي لَكُم مِّنْهُ نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٥٠وَلَا تَجْعَلُوا مَعَ اللَّـهِ إِلَـٰهًا آخَرَ ۖ إِنِّي لَكُم مِّنْهُ نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٥١} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات]، فوحّدوه واعبدوه وحده لا شريك له فلا إله غيره ولا معبود سواه.

فلكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني عليكم أوّاهٌ! فلكم نصحت لكم ولكم حذرتكم منذ سنين، وحذرتكم عذابَ الله ربّ العالمين منذ بدْءِ تناوش كوكب العذاب من مكانٍ بعيدٍ من قبل الاقتراب، وأخبرتكم أنه كلما اقترب كوكب سقر اللواحة للبشر أنه سوف يرتفع رقم معدل العذاب الأدنى من أكبر إلى أكبر إلى أكبر يا معشر المعرضين عن الذكر.

فلا تزالون في سنة 2005 الشمسيّة ولا تزالون في السَّنة القمريّة وهي ذاتها 1426 وعام 1427 لا تزالون فيه حتى صدور بياني هذا لا تزالون في العام القمريّ، ألا وإن مقدار العام القمري 360 يوم قمري، وأوشك أن ينقضي نصف عامٍ قمريّ من سنين القمر بحساب يوم ذات القمر، أم إنكم لا تعلمون أنّ الشمس والقمر بحسبان في محكم القرآن؟ ولا نحدد المواعيد للعذاب الشديد؛ بل نُذكّر بالقرآن من يخاف وعيد، وما عذاب الله الشديد عن المعرضين عن دعوة اتّباع القرآن المجيد ببعيد، ومن قبله آياتُ عذابٍ تترى من صغرى إلى كبرى لعلّها تحدث لكم ذكرى، وما كان ربي ليهلك القرى بظلمٍ أو يعذبها وأهلها مصلحون، سبحانه فلا يظلم ربي أحداً! تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَمَا كُنَّا مُهْلِكِي الْقُرَىٰ إِلَّا وَأَهْلُهَا ظَالِمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [القصص:59].

فتذكّروا قول الله تعالى:
{وَكَذَٰلِكَ أَخْذُ رَبِّكَ إِذَا أَخَذَ الْقُرَىٰ وَهِيَ ظَالِمَةٌ ۚ إِنَّ أَخْذَهُ أَلِيمٌ شَدِيدٌ ﴿١٠٢} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

ولا نزال نُذكّر بالقرآن من يخاف وعيد، وقد حذّرناكم منذ أمدٍ بعيدٍ فهل تريدون ما كتبناه من قَبْلِ أن تشتدَّ الأحداث أن نعيد كتابته من جديدٍ؟ ألم نقل لكم من قبل منذ زمانِ بوش الأصغر بأنّ كوكب العذاب الشديد كلما اقترب أكثر فكلما ارتفع مؤشر ما تسمّونه بالكوارث الطبيعية؟ برغم أنكم لتعلمون أنها كوارث العذاب الغير طبيعيّة بسبب تقلبات المناخ فأصبح غير طبيعي وأنتم تعلمون، وكذبتم بقولكم أن سبب التغيرات المناخيّة بسبب الاحتباس الحراري! بل بسبب اقتراب كوكبٌ ناريٌّ من القطب الشمالي إلى القطب الجنوبي، ولعنة الله على الكاذبين وهم يعلمون أنه الحقّ من ربهم.

وعلى كل حالٍ، نُذكّركم بأحد البيانات من التي كتبناها في زمنِ بوش الأصغر منذ سنين من الدهر، ومنها ما يلي وبحسب تاريخ صدروها في موقعنا في الأنترنت العالميّة، ولم نقل لكم الآن شيئاً جديداً من بعد تصديق البيان الحقّ لقرآن الله العزيز الحميد، ويريكم آياته فتعرفونها على الواقع الحقيقي فتصّرون مستكبرين وكأنكم لا تعلمون؛ بل نذكّركم بما كتبناه لكم من قبل لعلكم تهتدون يا معشر المسلمين، فقد جاء التصديق فأين تذهبون يا معشر المؤمنين بالقرآن العظيم وأنتم به كافرون وله لا تسمعون وعن اتّباع محكمه تستكبرون؟

ويا بوش الأصغر كن شاهداً بالحقّ على نفسك وعلى قرن الشيطان دونالد ترامب من أشرّ الدواب، ويا معشر العرب ويلٌ لكم من شرٍّ قد اقترب وطوفان صحراء الخراب وسيل العَرِمِ ..... وعلى كل حالٍ نذكّركم بالبيان التالي منذ القدم كما يلي:

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
09 - شعبان - 1428 هـ
22 - 08 - 2007 مـ
03:15 صباحاً
ـــــــــــــــ

المهدي المنتظر يعلن استمرار حرب التناوش ..
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=46620

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
من المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله في الأرض الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني إلى بوش الأصغر وإلى كافة البشر، لقد حذّرتكم من عذاب الله بسبب اقتراب الكوكب العاشر، وقد أعلنتُ لكم بأنّ عذاب الله سوف يكون يوم الجمعة بتاريخ ثمانية إبريل 2005 م، ومن ثم أُعلنت الحرب من الله الواحد القهار خلال اليوم الشمسي لذات الشمس في حساب السَّنة الشمسيّة وكان يوم جمعة ولا يزال يوم الجمعة ساري المفعول، وقد دخل هذا اليوم الشمسيّ في تاريخ ثمانية إبريل 2005 الموافق نهاية صفر الأصفار يوم ميلاد هلال ربيع الأول 1426 فكان ذلك اليوم يوم جمعة ولا تزالون في يوم الجمعة حتى الساعة لصدور خطابنا هذا فلا تزالون في يوم الجمعة منذ تاريخ ثمانية إبريل 2005.

ولربما يستغرب بعض القُرّاء لخطابنا هذا فيقول: "كيف تقول لا نزال في يوم الجمعة منذ تاريخ 8 إبريل 2005 ونحن الآن في سنة 2007! فهل تزيدنا بالبيان الأوضح لكي نفهم حقيقة يوم الجمعة ثمانية إبريل 2005 والذي لا يزال حسب ما تقول مستمراً حتى هذه اللحظة لصدور خطابكم هذا؟ ونريد أن تفهمنا أكثر. وإذا كنت أنت المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ فلا تخاطبنا من كُتيبات البشر؛ بل من كتاب الذِّكر تعلمنا منه بسرّ الجمعة 8 إبريل 2005".

وإليكم الجواب الحقّ من الكتاب لعله يتذكر أولو الألباب ويفقهوا القول الصواب وفصل الخطاب لحقيقة يوم العذاب: ويا بوش الأصغر ويا كافة البشر، إني أنا المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله على البشر حقيق لا أقول على الله غير الحقّ لمن شاء منكم أن يتقدم أو يتأخر وقد أعذر من أنذر، ألم نحذّركم من عذاب الله بأنّه سوف يحدث في يوم ثمانية إبريل يوم الجمعة 2005 فكذبني الناس من الذين اطَّلعوا على أمري ولم يعلنوا بالخبر؟ ومن بعد دخول ثمانية إبريل الجمعة 2005 أعلن الله الواحد القهار الحرب على من أبى واستكبر بادئاً حربه بالتناوش من مكانٍ بعيدٍ يا بوش الأصغر لعلك تُصدق بأمر المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله على البشر وإن أبيتم فسوف يأخذكم الله أخذ عزيز مقتدر من مكانٍ قريبٍ ويعذب الكافرين بدعوتي عذاباً نُكراً في نفس يوم الجمعة والذي دخل بتاريخ ثمانية إبريل 2005، ولا يزال مستمراً يا بوش الأصغر.

ويا معشر المسلمين والناس أجمعين، قد أعذر من أنذر فلا تصدّقوا بأنني حقاً المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله على البشر ما لم تجدوا البيان الحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي بالعلم والمنطق تحديّاً من الله أن يريكم حقائق آيات القرآن العظيم ما يشاء منها فترونه على الواقع الحقيقي. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ سَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَتَعْرِفُونَهَا} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:٩٣].

وكذلك تصديقاً لقوله تعالى:
{وَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَأَيَّ آيَاتِ اللَّـهِ تُنكِرُونَ ﴿٨١} صدق الله العظيم [غافر].

فأيّ آيات الله تنكرون يا معشر الكافرين بالقرآن العظيم إلا بيّنتها لكم وفصّلتها تفصيلاً من القرآن العظيم وليس باللفظ فحسب بل شرط علينا أن تجدوا البيان الحقّ حقاً على الواقع الحقيقي بالعلم والمنطق لقومٍ يعلمون ومنهم علماء الفلك والأرصاد والجيولوجيا الأرضيّة والطب والحساب وذلك. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلِنُبَيِّنَهُ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:١٠٥].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{سَنُرِيهِمْ آيَاتِنَا فِي الْآفَاقِ وَفِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَتَبَيَّنَ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت:٥٣]، ولا يستطيع أن يأتي بالبيان الشامل غير المهديّ المنتظَر يا معشر المسلمين المؤمنين بهذا القرآن العظيم الذي اتّخذتموه مهجوراً ولم تؤمنوا بأمري بعد ولا تزالون في ريبكم تترددون هل هو المهديّ الحقّ أم من المهديين الكاذبين؟ فبأي حديثٍ بعده تؤمنون يا معشر المسلمين يا من تزعمون بأنكم بهذا القرآن مستمسكون؟ فاتقوا فتنةً لا تصيب الذين ظلموا منكم خاصةً، واعلموا بأنّ الله شديد العقاب.

وأما سرّ يوم الجمعة ثمانية إبريل 2005 الموافق نهاية صفر الأصفار 1426 للهجرة فسوف تجدون سرّ ذلك الحساب في الكتاب في قوله الله تعالى:
{وَلَبِثُوا فِي كَهْفِهِمْ ثَلَاثَ مِائَةٍ سِنِينَ وَازْدَادُوا تِسْعًا ﴿٢٥} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف].

وكذلك في قوله تعالى:
{الشَّمْسُ وَالْقَمَرُ بِحُسْبَانٍ ﴿٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن].

بمعنى أنه يوجد في القرآن العظيم حسابان أحدهما جعل الله سرّه بحركة القمر، وأمّا الحساب الآخر جعل الله سرّه بحركة الشمس، وقد أدركت الشمس القمر وأنتم في غفلةٍ معرضون وبأمري مستهزئون. ولا يقصد القرآن سَنَة المسلمين القمريّة ولا يقصد القرآن سَنَة المسيحيين الشمسيّة؛ بل حساب آخر يعتمد عليه حساب أسرار الكتاب، غير إني لا أنكر بأنّ ذلك الحساب السريّ له علاقة بحساب أيامكم الأرضيّة الأربع والعشرين ساعة؛ بل لهما علاقة في منتهى الدقة. فإذا قُلت لكم بأنّ حملكم وفصالكم شهرٌ واحدٌ فقط فسوف يستغرب الذين لا يعلمون، وإنما أقصد شهراً قمريّاً واحداً بحسب يوم القمر نتيجة دورانه حول نفسه كما تدور أرضكم حول نفسها في خلال 24 ساعة، وكذلك القمر كما يعلم علماء الفلك بأنّه يدور حول نفسه لقضاء يومه ولكن طول يوم القمر يختلف عن طول يومكم الأرضي ويساوي اليوم القمري الواحد ثلاثين يوماً حسب أيامكم الأرضيّة، إذاً الشهر القمري الواحد سوف يكون حسب أيامكم ثلاثين شهراً، وتلك مدة الحمل والفصال للمولود من لحظة بدء تحديد جنسه ذكراً أم أنثى من بداية الشهر الرابع كما يعلم ذلك علماء الطبّ كما سبق تفصيل ذلك من قبل.

ونعود إلى موضوع
{الشَّمْسُ وَالْقَمَرُ بِحُسْبَانٍ ﴿٥﴾} فقد علمتم بأنّ طول اليوم القمري الواحد يعدل ثلاثين يوماً من أيامكم، وننتقل إلى الشهر القمري حسب يوم القمر في ذات القمر فسوف نجد الشهر القمري الواحد يعدل بحسب أيامكم ثلاثين شهراً، وأمّا في حساب القمر ليس الثلاثون شهراً إلا شهراً قمرياً واحداً. ومن ثمّ ننتقل إلى السنة القمريّة لذات القمر وهي 360 يوماً قمرياً حسب يوم القمر لذات القمر، فإذا قمتم بتحويلها بحساب أيامكم 24 ساعة فسوف تجدونها 360 شهراً ولكن بحسب يوم القمر فهي ليست إلا 360 يوماً قمرياً، وتلك هي السنة القمريّة وقدرها بحسب أيامكم سوف تجدونها ثلاثين عاماً وذلك هو الحساب المقصود في قوله تعالى: {وَلَبِثُوا فِي كَهْفِهِمْ ثَلَاثَ مِائَةٍ سِنِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:٢٥].

وتلك هي المدة التي لبثها أصحاب الكهف لقضاء نومتهم الأولى ثلاث مائة سنين قمريّة، ومن ثمّ نقوم بتحويلها كم تكون بحساب أيامنا التي فيها منامنا ومعاشنا، فبما أننا علمنا بأنّ اليوم القمري الواحد يعدل ثلاثين يوماً من أيامنا وكذلك الشهر القمري الواحد يعدل ثلاثين شهراً من شهورنا والسنة القمريّة الواحدة تعدل ثلاثين سنة من سنيننا الأرضيّة، إذاً نقوم بضرب السنة القمريّة الواحدة في عدد السنين الثلاثمائة القمريّة للبثهم الأول 30 ×300 = 9000 تسعة آلاف سنة أرضيّة بحساب يومكم 24 ساعة، وتلك هي المدة التي لبثها أصحاب الكهف لقضاء نومتهم الأولى. وأما نومتهم الأخرى فقد جعلها الله بحساب السنة الشمسيّة بحسب دوران الشمس حول نفسها، وأجد في القرآن بأنّ الشمس تتم دورانها حول نفسها لقضاء يومها والذي كله نهار ولا ليل فيه ويعدل ألف يوم من أيامكم 24 ساعة، إذاً السنة الشمسيّة سوف تعدل ألف سنةٍ مما تعدون وشهرها يعدل ألف شهر من شهوركم.

فتعالوا للنظر إلى الزمن الذي لبثه أصحاب الكهف لقضاء نومتهم الثانية في قوله تعالى:
{وَازْدَادُوا تِسْعاً} صدق الله العظيم، وتلك ليست إلا تسع سنوات شمسيّة بحسب يوم الشمس لدورانها حول نفسها وقد علمناكم من قبل كم تعدل السَّنة الشمسيّة الواحدة بحسب أيامكم فهي تعدل ألف سنة مما تعدون. إذاً التسع سنوات الشمسيّة التي جاء ذكرها في قوله تعالى {وَازْدَادُوا تِسْعاً} تعدل أيضاً تسعة آلاف سنة بحسب أيامكم 24 ساعة.

إذاً يا قوم كيف استطاع ناصر اليماني أن يستنبط لكم هذا الحساب العجيب في منتهى الدقة فينتج ناتجاً متساوياً لزمن نومة أصحاب الكهف الأولى وزمن منامهم الثاني فيظهر لكم ناتجان متساويان بحسب أيامكم 24 ساعة بدقة متناهية؟ الأولى:
{وَلَبِثُوا فِي كَهْفِهِمْ ثَلَاثَ مِئَةٍ سِنِينَ} وتلك بسنين القمر، وبعد التحويل بحسب أيامنا 24 ساعة يظهر لكم الناتج = تسعة ألاف سنة مما تعدون، ومن ثم تجدون التأويل الآخر لقوله تعالى: {وَازْدَادُوا تِسْعاً} وتلك بسنين الشمس وبعد التحويل بحسب أيامكم 24 يظهر لكم الناتج = تسعة ألاف سنة مما تعدون! فسبحان الله كيف يتفق هذا الناتج مع العلم أنه كان بحساب ثلاثة أيام وهذه الأيام تختلف في طولها عن بعضها اختلافاً كبيراً فطول يومكم 24 ساعة وطول يوم القمر ضعف يومكم ثلاثين مرة وطول يوم الشمس ضعف يومكم ألف مرة وشهرها ضعف شهركم ألف مرةٍ وسنتها ضعف سنتكم ألف مرة!

فكم أكرر هذا الخطاب لعلكم تعقلون فتدركون حقيقة يوم الجمعة ثمانية إبريل 2005 بمعنى أنّ ذلك اليوم الجمعة هو بحساب السَّنة الشمسيّة والتي يأتي يوم نهايتها بحسب أيامكم بعد ألف سنة مما تعدون فدخلتم ذلك اليوم في اليوم الأخير في حساب السنة الشمسيّة وكان يوم جمعة وقد علمناكم بأنّ اليوم الشمسي يعدل ألف يوم من أيامكم. إذاً يوم الجمعة لا يزال ساري المفعول ولم أكذب عليكم وما كنت من اللاعبين.

ويا بوش الأصغر وكافة البشر إني أجد في القرآن العظيم بأنّ الله يعلن الحرب بعد دخول هذا اليوم الشمسي الأخير في السنة الشمسيّة والذي كان بدؤه في تاريخ ثمانية إبريل 2005 ولا يزال ذلك اليوم الجمعة مستمراً، فهل وجدت يا بوش الأصغر بأن الله حقاً أعلن عليك الحرب وعلى من يشاء من أوليائك من بعد دخول ذلك التاريخ فسمّيتم عام 2005 عام الكوارث الكبرى التي لم يمر بكم مثلها من قبل؟ وليس ذلك إلا حرب التناوش بسبب اقتراب الكوكب العاشر من مكانٍ بعيدٍ من أرضكم فبدأ التناوش بالحرب من مكانٍ بعيدٍ. وإذا استمرَرْتم في الكفر وإنكار أمري فسوف يقترب الكوكب العاشر أكثر فأكثر حتى يأخذكم من مكانٍ قريبٍ، وأقسم بالله العظيم لا يرفع الكوكب العاشر سيفه عنكم أبداً حتى تُصدقوا بشأن المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني أو يدمركم الله به تدميراً من مكانٍ قريبٍ يوم ترونه بعين اليقين فتفزعوا فزعاً شديداً ولا فوت ولا مناص كما فعل الله بأشياعكم وقد ناوشكم الله به من مكان بعيد بالعذاب الأدنى لعلكم ترجعون إليه تائبين منيبين فيستبدلكم بالغضب رضواناً وينزل عليكم المن والسلوان، ولكن الملحدين منكم قالوا إنما ذلك غضب الطبيعة وصدقتم! ولكن الطبيعة تغضب من غضب الله ربّ العالمين حين تدعون للرحمن ولداً. وقال الله تعالى:
{وَقَالُوا اتَّخَذَ الرَّحْمَٰنُ وَلَدًا ﴿٨٨﴾ لَّقَدْ جِئْتُمْ شَيْئًا إِدًّا ﴿٨٩﴾ تَكَادُ السَّمَاوَاتُ يَتَفَطَّرْنَ مِنْهُ وَتَنشَقُّ الْأَرْضُ وَتَخِرُّ الْجِبَالُ هَدًّا ﴿٩٠﴾ أَن دَعَوْا لِلرَّحْمَٰنِ وَلَدًا ﴿٩١﴾ وَمَا يَنبَغِي لِلرَّحْمَٰنِ أَن يَتَّخِذَ وَلَدًا ﴿٩٢﴾ إِن كُلُّ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ إِلَّا آتِي الرَّحْمَٰنِ عَبْدًا ﴿٩٣﴾ لَّقَدْ أَحْصَاهُمْ وَعَدَّهُمْ عَدًّا ﴿٩٤﴾ وَكُلُّهُمْ آتِيهِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ فَرْدًا ﴿٩٥﴾ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ سَيَجْعَلُ لَهُمُ الرَّحْمَٰنُ وُدًّا ﴿٩٦﴾ فَإِنَّمَا يَسَّرْنَاهُ بِلِسَانِكَ لِتُبَشِّرَ بِهِ الْمُتَّقِينَ وَتُنذِرَ بِهِ قَوْمًا لُّدًّا ﴿٩٧﴾ وَكَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّن قَرْنٍ هَلْ تُحِسُّ مِنْهُم مِّنْ أَحَدٍ أَوْ تَسْمَعُ لَهُمْ رِكْزًا ﴿٩٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

فقد جاءتكم حقائق الآيات العشر الأولى من سورة الكهف. وقال الله تعالى:
{الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ عَلَىٰ عَبْدِهِ الْكِتَابَ وَلَمْ يَجْعَل لَّهُ عِوَجًا ۜ ﴿١﴾ قَيِّمًا لِّيُنذِرَ بَأْسًا شَدِيدًا مِّن لَّدُنْهُ وَيُبَشِّرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ الَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ الصَّالِحَاتِ أَنَّ لَهُمْ أَجْرًا حَسَنًا ﴿٢﴾ مَّاكِثِينَ فِيهِ أَبَدًا ﴿٣﴾ وَيُنذِرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا اتَّخَذَ اللَّهُ وَلَدًا ﴿٤﴾ مَّا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ وَلَا لِآبَائِهِمْ ۚ كَبُرَتْ كَلِمَةً تَخْرُجُ مِنْ أَفْوَاهِهِمْ ۚ إِن يَقُولُونَ إِلَّا كَذِبًا ﴿٥﴾ فَلَعَلَّكَ بَاخِعٌ نَّفْسَكَ عَلَىٰ آثَارِهِمْ إِن لَّمْ يُؤْمِنُوا بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ أَسَفًا ﴿٦﴾ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا مَا عَلَى الْأَرْضِ زِينَةً لَّهَا لِنَبْلُوَهُمْ أَيُّهُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا ﴿٧﴾ وَإِنَّا لَجَاعِلُونَ مَا عَلَيْهَا صَعِيدًا جُرُزًا ﴿٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف].

ويا بوش الأصغر ويا كافة البشر إنما أعظكم بواحدةٍ حتى تعلموا هل حقاً ناصر اليماني هو المهديّ المنتظَر الذي ينتظره المؤمنون من الناس يملأ الأرض عدلاً كما مُلئت جوراً وظلماً فعليكم أن تطبقوا البيان للقرآن على الواقع الحقيقي لتنظروا هل تروها حقاً على الواقع الحقيقي، فأما حقيقة وجود الكوكب العاشر فقد جعلت بيني وبينك يا بوش الأصغر مناظرة افتراضية حتى فصّلته للباحثين عن الحقيقة تفصيلاً، وعلى الذين لم يطَّلعوا على ذلك الخطاب أن يطلعوا عليه وهو بعنوان:

الكوكب العاشر آية اليماني المنتظَر يا بوش الأصغر ..
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4393

وقد وصفتم عام 2005 بعام الكوارث الطبيعية تترى واحدة تلو الأخرى ثم علل سبب ذلك بعض العلماء بأنه بسبب الاحتباس الحراري بسبب عوادم المصانع والسيارات المُحلِّق في الغلاف الجوي، ولو كان ذلك هو السبب يا بوش الأصغر لهلك البشر منذ آلاف السنين. فتعالوا لأعلمكم السبب الحقّ وحقيق لا أقول على الله غير الحقّ بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن من نفس القرآن، ويقول الله في القرآن بأنّ سبب ارتفاع الكوارث الطبيعية إلى ضعف ما كانت عليه في السابق أنه بسبب اقتراب الكوكب العاشر، والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ. ولم يجعل الله حجتي عليكم القسم؛ بل العلم والسلطان، وقال الله في القرآن بأنّه إذا اقترب موعد العذاب الشديد بدأ بحربه بالتناوش معكم بالعذاب الأدنى من مكانٍ بعيدٍ وذلك بسبب اقتراب الكوكب العاشر من مكان بعيد وبرغم أنه لا يزال بعيداً عن الأرض ولكنه يبدأ حرب التناوش برغم بعده فتتأثر الأرض بسبب قدومه ويتغير مناخها وتعاني من الحُمّى فترتفع حرارتها وتحرّك قشرتها وتنسجر بحورها على من يشاء الله من الأقطار وينهمر كثيرٌ من الأمطار ويسمّى ذلك في الكتاب بالعذاب الأدنى لعلكم ترجعون فتنيبون إلى الله ربّ العالمين فتستغفرون وتتضرعون لعله يرحمكم، وإن أبيتم ونسيتم فأبشّركم بأنّ الكوكب العاشر سوف يقترب أكثر فأكثر وكلما زاد اقترابه ارتفع المؤشر لما تسمّونه بالكوارث الطبيعية حتى يمُرّ بجانب الأرض بمكانٍ قريبٍ فترونه فتفزعون فزعاً شديداً ولا فوت ولا مهرب ولا مناص من البأس الشديد، ثم يأخذكم الله به أخذ عزيزٍ مقتدرٍ. وقال الله تعالى:
{قُلْ جَاءَ الْحَقُّ وَمَا يُبْدِئُ الْبَاطِلُ وَمَا يُعِيدُ ﴿٤٩﴾ قُلْ إِن ضَلَلْتُ فَإِنَّمَا أَضِلُّ عَلَىٰ نَفْسِي ۖ وَإِنِ اهْتَدَيْتُ فَبِمَا يُوحِي إِلَيَّ رَبِّي ۚ إِنَّهُ سَمِيعٌ قَرِيبٌ ﴿٥٠﴾ وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ فَزِعُوا فَلَا فَوْتَ وَأُخِذُوا مِن مَّكَانٍ قَرِيبٍ ﴿٥١﴾ وَقَالُوا آمَنَّا بِهِ وَأَنَّىٰ لَهُمُ التَّنَاوُشُ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٥٢﴾ وَقَدْ كَفَرُوا بِهِ مِن قَبْلُ ۖ وَيَقْذِفُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٥٣﴾ وَحِيلَ بَيْنَهُمْ وَبَيْنَ مَا يَشْتَهُونَ كَمَا فُعِلَ بِأَشْيَاعِهِم مِّن قَبْلُ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا فِي شَكٍّ مُّرِيبٍ ﴿٥٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

وإليكم التأويل الحقّ لقوله:
{وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ فَزِعُوا فَلَا فَوْتَ وَأُخِذُوا مِن مَّكَانٍ قَرِيبٍ} وذلك يوم مجيء الكوكب العاشر حتى تروه بالنظر وليس بالمجهر؛ بل بعين اليقين فتفزعوا فلا تستطيعون الإفلات من بأس الله فيأخذكم الله من مكانٍ قريبٍ بكوكب العذاب، وقالوا آمنا به برغم أنه ناوشهم الله بالعذاب الأدنى بسبب اقتراب الكوكب من مكانٍ بعيدٍ، وقد علم به علماؤهم فرأوه ببصيرة العلم وأيقنوا بوجوده ولكن الناس كذبوهم من قبل التناوش وذلك لأن علماؤهم أخبروهم إنما يقذفون بوجوده من خلال رصدهم لتأثير آخر كواكب المجموعة الشمسيّة فلا بد أن وراءه كوكب عاشر برغم أنهم لم يشاهدوه بعد، وإنما يقذفون بالغيب بوجوده من مكان بعيد وهي الأرض التي هم عليها فهي مكان بعيد عن الكوكب العاشر، ولكنهم لم يشاهدوه بعد فلم يكترث ممن اطلع من الناس على الخبر بذلك ولم يصدق ذلك حتى ظهر للعلماء بعين المجهر المكبر وهنا بدأت حرب التناوش من مكانٍ بعيدٍ، فأصابكم بالعذاب الأدنى ولا يزال من مكانٍ بعيدٍ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَقَالُوا آمَنَّا بِهِ وَأَنَّىٰ لَهُمُ التَّنَاوُشُ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٥٢} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

ومن ثم يجد علماء الأرصاد والأعاصير وعلماء الزلزال والبراكين بأنّ هناك شيء تعاني منه الأرض وأنها مريضة وأصابتها الحُمّى فارتفعت حرارتها فظنّوا بأنّ سبب ذلك هو الاحتباس الحراري بسبب البيئة وتلوث الغلاف الجوي للأرض، ولكن المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني ينفي ذلك جملةً وتفصيلاً ويقول: يا معشر علماء الأمّة انظروا هل ارتفع مؤشر ما تسمّونه الكوارث الطبيعية إلى ضِعف ما كان عليه في السابق موافقاً لتاريخ اكتشاف علماء الفلك لكوكب (نيبيرو)؟ الكوكب العاشر بالنسبة إلى أرقام كواكب المجموعة الشمسيّة وأما من بعد الأرض فهو الرقم سبعة كما بيّنا لكم في الحوار الافتراضي بين بوش الأصغر واليماني المنتظَر. وأكرر وأقول يا معشر علماء الفلك متى اكتشفتم بالضبط الكوكب العاشر وعلمتم به علم اليقين؟ فمن ذلك الوقت بدأ حرب التناوش من مكانٍ بعيدٍ، وأما المهديّ المنتظَر فقد جاءكم هو والكوكب العاشر على قدرٍ في الكتاب المسطور فأعلنتُ لكم بالأمر من أواخر شهر محرم 1426 للهجرة فأخبرتكم بأنّ عذاب الله يوم الجمعة في تاريخ ثمانية إبريل 2005 وفي ذلك اليوم كان آخر يوم في السنة الشمسيّة وكان يوم جمعة، واشتدّ عليكم التناوش خلاله وتضاعف بما تسمونه الكوارث الطبيعية إلى ضعف ما كانت عليه في السابق.

وأنا المهديّ المنتظَر أقول لكم: يا بوش الأصغر وكافة البشر، أن ما تُسمّونه بالكوارث الطبيعية سوف يزداد أكثر فأكثر كلما اقترب الكوكب العاشر حتى يأخذكم الله به من مكانٍ قريبٍ، و قد أعذر من أنذر والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ، وإنما أريد لكم النجاة وليس الدمار فإن كذبتم فسوف يكون لزاماً في أجله المسمى، وأرجو من الله أن تدرك الشمس القمر في أول ميلاد هلال شهر رمضان 1428 ويجعل ذلك الإدراك تعلمونه علم اليقين لعلكم تتقون، وقد أدركته ثلاث مرات ولم توقنوا بأن الشمس أدركت القمر فإذا شاء الله فسوف تدركه للمرة الرابعة إنه هو السميع العليم، وقد لا يبلغ بعضكم رمضان فيهلك في شعبان وأنتم عن آيات ربكم معرضون. اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد، وكفى بالله شهيداً..

والسلام على من اتبع الهادي إلى الصراط ــــــــــ المستقيم ..
الناصر لمحمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم والقرآن العظيم؛ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.