الموضوع: Answers of the Imam to the questions of the member Hilmi..

النتائج 1 إلى 5 من 5
  1. افتراضي Answers of the Imam to the questions of the member Hilmi..

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

29 - 08 - 1428 AH
    12 - 09 - 2007 AD
    01:26 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

..Answers of the Imam to the questions of the member Hilmi

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    .About your messages — Oh this one, and indeed Allah did not send down the Quran altogether at once, and He (sent it in portions) recited a recitation little by little, so if you desired the answer that I explain in details for you from Allah’s Book if Allah willed then you should write two questions or three then wait until I reply to you, then place other if you wished, as for what you do verily as if you want to make chaos an utmost confusion as if you disabled me with your much questions that there is no good in many of it except a few — O Hilmi.

As for pilgrimage, surely it is once if you could to the House of your Lord on the path as what did the seal of the prophets and messengers, verily you are not better than him, then leave the opportunity for someone else like you to do pilgrimage, do you know that the pilgrims is in limited numbers from each country? So can some of you make twice and thrice and quadruple while other than him did not do pilgrimage one time? Or he can not find a way to it.
    Whoever equipped a pilgrim as if he he did pilgrimage and visited and gone around (Kaaba) and carried out (responded to Allah’s call for pilgrimage), until when he knows that all the dwellers of his area have did pilgrimage altogether at that time you can make pilgrimage if you desired, surely where is your insight — O community of the wealthy?

As in regard for Friday prayer.surely confirmed in the text of the Quran, and the Quran says that it is in mid-day (Duhr) early afternoon and for that He ordered them to seek to Allah’s remembrance and to leave trade — O Hilmi.

As in respect to the body of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary (Esa ibn Maryam); do you think that the soul of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary (Esa ibn Maryam) is impure so Allah would purify it and that’s because He mentioned the purification after the death and raising (the soul)? That is the purification of the body with water — O Hilmi — as the dead being purified, and the soul of the son of Mary is with its Creator, as for his body; surely go and you will find him where I told you if you are from the searchers for the Truth, I have given you a precise address and ropes of lying is short my honorable brother.

I am not upset from you by you many questions; I am for it with Allah’s permission if it was logical, but about your messages if you desired the detailed response, if not we will cut-short with Truth, and you boast; here is Hilmi, here is London -the questioner and the one who answer- by Allah I do not see you having light except that Allah would enlighten your heart soon — O Hilmi, it is not that the searcher for the Truth does like you; in fact like the man who seems that he is from Saudi, a man by all what the word means, and his method in utmost politeness despite that he was not of the loyal-friends yet, but he mentioned that his chest began to get gladden for the Truth and he wants more to be of the certain ones. O my brother Hilmi, accepted my advice, do not show off with words most of it chatter has no weight for it, but I am busy with a whole world, and I wasn't dedicated to you alone so you take my time in many trivial questions except a few of it, and some of it I am about to say to Abu Hanifa to stretch his legs, surely I thought you are clever in knowledge initially lo and behold you are falling asking, and the important (to you) that you ask whoever the question was, may Allah guide you to what He loves and pleases Him, and peace be upon you..

.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1840

اقتباس المشاركة 5265 من موضوع أجوبة الإمام على أسئلة العضو حلمي ..

- 1 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    30 - 08 - 1428 هـ
    12 - 09 - 2007 مـ
    01:26 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

أجوبة الإمام على أسئلة العضو حلمي ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم..
    على رَسلِك يا هذا، وإنَّ القرآن لم يُنزِّله الله جملةً واحدةً، ورتِّلهُ ترتيلاً شيئاً فشيئاً، فإن كنت تريد إجابةً أفصِّلها لك من كتاب الله تفصيلاً إذا شاء الله فاكتبْ سؤالين أو ثلاثة ثم انتظر حتى أردَّ عليك ثم ضع أخرى إنْ شئتَ، أما ما تفعله فكأنّك تريد أن تُربِك إرباكاً وكأنّك أعجزتني بكثرة أسئلتك التي لا خير في كثيرٍ منها إلا قليلاً يا حلمي.

فأمّا الحجُّ فمرّةٌ إنْ استطعتَ إلى بيتِ ربِّك سبيلاً كما فعل خاتم الأنبياء والمرسَلين، فلستَ خيراً منه ثم اترك الفرصة لسواك أن يحجَّ، فهل تعلم بأنّ الحجاج بأرقامٍ محصورةٍ من كل دولةٍ؟ فكيف يثنِّي بعضُكم ويُثلِّث ويُربِّع وغيره لم يحج مرةً واحدةً؟ وإما أنّه لا يستطيع إليه سبيلاً.
    ومن جهّز حاجّاً فكأنّما حجَّ وزار وطاف ولبّى، حتى إذا علمت بأنّ أصحاب منطقتك قد حجّوا أجمعين عندها حِجْ إن شئت، فأين بصيرتكم يا معشر الأغنياء؟

وأما بالنسبة لصلاة الجمعة فهي ثابتة بنص القرآن، ويقول القرآن أنّها في النهار ظُهراً لذلك أمرهم أن يسعوا إلى ذكر الله ويذروا البيع يا حلمي.

أمّا بالنسبة لجسد المسيح عيسى ابن مريم فهل تظنّ بأنّ روح المسيح عيسى ابن مريم غير طاهرةٍ حتى يُطهِّرها الله وذلك لأنّه ذكر التطهير من بعد التّوفي والرّفع؟ وذلك تطهير الجسد بالماء يا حلمي كما يُطهَّر الميّت، وروح ابن مريم عند خالقها أما جسده فاذهب وسوف تجده حيث أخبرتُك إن كنت من الباحثين عن الحقيقة فقد أعطيتُكم عنواناً دقيقاً والكذب حباله قصيرة أخي الكريم.

وأنا لست زعلاناً منك بكثرة أسئلتك؛ أنا لها بإذن الله إن كانت منطقية، ولكن على رسلك إذا تريد إجابةً مفصلةً، ما لم فسوف نختصر بالحقّ وتفتخر هنا حلمي هنا لندن - السائل والمُجيب - وتا الله لا أراك ذا نورٍ إلا أن ينير الله قلبك قريباً يا حلمي، وليس الباحث عن الحقيقة يفعل مثلك بل مثل الرجل والذي يبدو أنّه من السعودية رجلٌ بكل ما تعنيه الكلمة وأسلوبه في غاية الأدب برغم أنّه لم يكن من الأولياء بعد، ولكن ذكر أنّ صدره بدأ ينشرح للحقِّ ويريد المزيد ليكون من الموقنين، واقبل نصيحتي فلا تستعرض بكلامٍ أغلبَه ثرثرةٍ لا قيمة لها يا أخي حلمي ولكنّي مشغولٌ مع عالَمٍ بأسرِه ولم أكن مخصّصاً لك وحدك لتأخذ وقتي في أسئلةٍ تافهةٍ كثيرةٍ إلا قليلاً منها، وبعضها أكاد أن أقول آن لأبي حنيفة أن يمدَّ رجليه فقد ظننتك فطحولاً في العلم بادئ الرأي وإذا أنت هاوٍ تسأل والمهم أنّك تسأل كيفما كان السؤال، هداك الله لما يحبّه ويرضاه والسلام عليكم.

أخوك الإمام ناصر اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

29 - 08 - 1428 AH
    12 - 09 - 2007 AD
    01:41 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

..O Hilmi, do not violate the sanctity of Allah’s names

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

O Hilmi, do not violate the sanctity of Allah’s names, I surely do not know that Allah’s name (enjoyment), glory be to Him! In fact the Greatest Bliss, and I have clarified to you the fact of that with text of the Quran that there is no for Allah a name bigger than a name, Glory be to Him a One and only for Him are the Most beautiful names, as for the intended from attributing Him with the Greatest Bliss than is greater than the bliss of the heavenly-garden. Ponder over His word the Most High: {Allah has promised to the believers, men and women, Gardens, wherein flow rivers, to abide therein, and goodly dwellings in Gardens of perpetual abode. And greatest of all is Allah’s goodly pleasure. That is the grand achievement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:72
    {وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ}صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:72].

His word: {And greatest of all is Allah’s goodly pleasure}Truthful Allah the Great? Which means bigger than the bliss of the heavenly-garden — O Hilmi, verily I do not dare to name my Lord with conjecture, and I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the ignorant ones; from whom they violate the sanctity of His names.
    {وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ}

ـــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 5995 من موضوع أجوبة الإمام على أسئلة العضو حلمي ..

- 2 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    30 - 08 - 1428 هـ
    12 - 09 - 2007 مـ
    01:41 صــباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

يا حلمي لا تُلحِد في أسماء الله ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم..
    يا حلمي لا تُلحد في أسماء الله! فلا أعلم بأنّ اسم الله (المتعة) سبحانه! بل النّعيم الأعظم، وقد بيَّنتُ لكم حقيقة ذلك بنصّ القرآن بأنّ ليس لله اسمٌ أكبرَ من اسمٍ، سبحانه واحدٌ أحدٌ له الأسماء الحسنى،
    وأما المراد من وصفه بالأعظم أي النعيم الأعظم من نعيم الجنة، وتدبّر قوله تعالى: {وَعَدَ اللَّـهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ ۚ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّـهِ أَكْبَرُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ ﴿٧٢} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

فهل فهمتَ المعنى لقوله:
    {وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ}؟ أي نعيمٌ أكبر من نعيم الجنة يا حلمي، فأنا لا أتجرأُ أن أسمِّي ربّي بالظنّ وأعوذ بالله أن أكون من الجاهلين؛ من الذين يُلحِدون في أسمائه.

أخوك الإمام ناصر اليماني .

3. افتراضي

- 3 -

21 - 08 - 1428 AH
    04 - 09 - 2007 AD
    09:40 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

{And We revealed to Moses’ mother, saying: Give him suck; then when you fear for him, cast him into the river and fear not..}

..Truthful Allah the Great

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all prophets and messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this..

O Hilmi, do you want (Haroon) Aaron to say that in the coffin a remnant of what the family of Moses have left and I? Or should he says in it a remnant of what the family of Moses have left and we? In fact His word was: {And their prophet said to them: Surely the sign of his kingdom is that there shall come to you the heart in which there is tranquility from your Lord and a remnant of what the family of Moses and the family of Aaron have left, the angels bearing it. Surely there is a sign in this for you if you are believers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:248
    {وَقَالَ لَهُمْ نِبِيُّهُمْ إِنَّ آيَةَ مُلْكِهِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ التَّابُوتُ فِيهِ سَكِينَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَبَقِيَّةٌ مِّمَّا تَرَكَ آلُ مُوسَى وَآلُ هَارُونَ تَحْمِلُهُ الْمَلآئِكَةُ إِنَّ فِي ذَلِكَ لآيَةً لَّكُمْ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:248].

As well, do you know that the casket in itself is a sign from Allah when the angel brought it to the river in order for the mother of Moses to put Moses in the casket?And if was not to find the casket in the river she would not carry out Allah’s command, but Allah made that a sign for her in order for her heart to get at ease, and she is not the one who manufactured the coffin; in fact it is a sign from Allah — O Hilmi in order to assure the heart of the mother over her infant, (Allah said) “We shall bring him back to you and make him one of the messengers”. Although that Allah commanded her to cast him into the river and if she had not find the casket in the river that the angels brought it she would not have carried out Allah’s command. And Allah the Most High said: {And We revealed to Moses’ mother, saying: Give him suck; then when you fear for him, cast him into the river and fear not, nor grieve; surely We shall bring him back to you and make him one of the messengers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:7
    {وَأَوْحَيْنَا إِلَى أُمِّ مُوسَى أَنْ أَرْضِعِيهِ فَإِذَا خِفْتِ عَلَيْهِ فَأَلْقِيهِ فِي الْيَمِّ وَلَا تَخَافِي وَلَا تَحْزَنِي إِنَّا رَادُّوهُ إِلَيْكِ وَجَاعِلُوهُ مِنَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ} [القصص:7].

She was hesitant, lo and behold how can she cast him into the river? But at one time she nursed him and suddenly she saw soldiers of pharaoh bound to her home for search, and here she remembered the command that if she feared for him to cast him into the river, so she took of with him towards the river and there she found the casket so her heart felt at ease and she carried out the command of her Lord, then she cast Moses into the casket, then shoved the casket with her hand towards the running water by river that’s because the casket was anchored by the edge of the water (shore-side) — O Hilmi. And Allah the Most High said: {Put him into a casket, then cast it into the river, the river will cast it upon the shore — there an enemy to Me and an enemy to him shall take him up..}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:39
    {أَنِ اقْذِفِيهِ فِي التَّابُوتِ فَاقْذِفِيهِ فِي الْيَمِّ فَلْيُلْقِهِ الْيَمُّ بِالسَّاحِلِ يَأْخُذْهُ عَدُوٌّ لِّي وَعَدُوٌّ لَّهُ} صدق الله العظيم [طه:39].

That is the casket of tranquility, but pharaoh took the casket then his wife took it from pharaoh; she took Moses peace be upon him with his casket, then the casket remained in pharaoh’s castle until Allah made Moses inherit the kingdom of pharaoh including the casket which it went back to Moses and Aaron but it disappeared after Moses’ death — O Hilmi — and the angels carried it as they brought it from before. Aaron used to succeed Moses among his people if he got absent thus he succeeded him after his death, if (both) have died altogether (Allah) would have said after Moses and Aaron but He specified that Moses’ death is before Aaron and that Aaron is (khalifa) successor of Moses after him. And Allah the Most High said: {Have you not thought of the chiefs of the Children of Israel after Moses — when they said to a prophet of theirs: Raise up for us a king, that we may fight in the way of Allah. He said: May it not be that you will not fight if fighting is ordained for you? They said: And what reason have we that we should not fight in Allah’s way and we have indeed been deprived of our homes and our children? But when fighting was ordained for them, they turned back, except a few of them. And Allah is Knower of the wrongdoers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:246
    {أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الْمَلَإِ مِن بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ مِن بَعْدِ مُوسَىٰ إِذْ قَالُوا لِنَبِيٍّ لَّهُمُ ابْعَثْ لَنَا مَلِكًا نُّقَاتِلْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ قَالَ هَلْ عَسَيْتُمْ إِن كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْقِتَالُ أَلَّا تُقَاتِلُوا قَالُوا وَمَا لَنَا أَلَّا نُقَاتِلَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَقَدْ أُخْرِجْنَا مِن دِيَارِنَا وَأَبْنَائِنَا فَلَمَّا كُتِبَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْقِتَالُ تَوَلَّوْا إِلَّا قَلِيلًا مِّنْهُمْ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِالظَّالِمِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقره:246].

But you thought that Aaron is older than Moses so it should not be that Moses dies before Aaron; that is a word of conjecture which does not avail a thing against the Truth, then why don't you ask yourself this prophet did not lead the children of Israel when they wanted the fight in Allah’s path? O Hilmi, it was not out of being coward but he is an old chief. Do you know that children of Israel have entered Al-Aqsa Mosque after forty years and it was not after hundreds of years? So you rule out that Aaron lives on (a long life); in fact before forty years at his mid age he was a strong man thus Moses, for that he said: “My Lord I do not control any except myself and my brother, and said: {He said: My Lord, I have control of none but my own self and my brother; so distinguish between us and the transgressing people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:25
    {قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي لَا أَمْلِكُ إِلَّا نَفْسِي وَأَخِي فَافْرُقْ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَ الْقَوْمِ الْفَاسِقِينَ} [المائدة:25].

The Most High said: {He said: It will surely be forbidden to them for forty years — they will wander around in the land. So grieve not for the transgressing people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:26; in a sense that they entered Al-Aqsa Mosque after forty years — O Hilmi. As well you find Aaron a minister of Moses before forty years was a strong man but after passing the forty for the time-period of wandering around he has reach the old age and from after strength (there is) weakness and gray-hair — O Hilmi. You have impressed me that you argued with me from the Quran, and your pondering for the Quran was about to be a pondering of those who possess understanding-minds were it not for being short to understand some issues, and I hope from Allah to increase you light and guidance over the guidance you have so that Allah perfects your light for you.
    {قَالَ فَإِنَّهَا مُحَرَّمَةٌ عَلَيْهِمْ أَرْبَعِينَ سَنَةً يَتِيهُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:26]؛

As you about believed me in the interpretation about the letters at the beginning of some (Surahs) chapters then you deny the letter (N) for Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and you claim that it is Jonah (Yunus) or a name of fish! Did Allah promise His messenger (Mohammad) that He will make him prevail through Allah’s messenger Jonah (Yunus) or the fish? Oh Hilmi, ponder over the oath very well for you may not deny my knowledge, and Allah the Most High said: {(By) N. and (by) the pen and that which they write!(1) By the grace of your Lord you are not mad.(2) And surely thine is a reward never to be cut off.(3) And surely you have sublime morals.(4) So you will see, and they (too) will see.(5) Which of you is mad.(6)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qalam] 68:1-6
    {ن ۚ وَالْقَلَمِ وَمَا يَسْطُرُونَ ﴿١﴾مَا أَنتَ بِنِعْمَةِ رَبِّكَ بِمَجْنُونٍ ﴿٢﴾وَإِنَّ لَكَ لَأَجْرًا غَيْرَ مَمْنُونٍ ﴿٣﴾وَإِنَّكَ لَعَلَىٰ خُلُقٍ عَظِيمٍ ﴿٤﴾فَسَتُبْصِرُ وَيُبْصِرُونَ ﴿٥﴾ بِأَييِّكُمُ الْمَفْتُونُ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القلم].

And Allah the Most High said: {He it is Who has sent His Messenger with the guidance and the Religion of Truth that He may make it prevail over all religions, though the polytheists are averse.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:33. Then I see you interpreting the Quran with conjecture and not by the same Quran you deduce the interpretation! And to Allah it rests to show the right path.
    {هُوَ الَّذِي أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُ بِالْهُدَىٰ وَدِينِ الحقّ لِيُظْهِرَهُ عَلَى الدِّينِ كُلِّهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْمُشْرِكُونَ}صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:33].

ــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 5996 من موضوع أجوبة الإمام على أسئلة العضو حلمي ..

- 3 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
    22 - شعبان - 1428 هـ
    04 - 09 - 2007 مـ
    09:40 مــساءً
    (بحسب التَّقويم الرَّسمي لأم القُرى)

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=398
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

{
    وَأَوْحَيْنَا إِلَىٰ أُمِّ مُوسَىٰ أَنْ أَرْضِعِيهِ ۖ فَإِذَا خِفْتِ عَلَيْهِ فَأَلْقِيهِ فِي الْيَمِّ وَلَا تَخَافِي}
    صدق الله العظيــــم ..

بِسم الله الرَّحمن الرَّحيم، والصَّلاة والسَّلام على جميع الأنبياء والمُرسَلين والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين، ثُمَّ أمَّا بَعد..

يا حلمي، فهل تُريد أن يقول هارون بأنّ في التابوت بقيّة مِّمَا ترك آل موسى وأنا؟ أو يقول فيه بقيّة مِمَّا ترك آل موسى ونحن؟ بل كان قوله:
    {
    وَقَالَ لَهُمْ نَبِيُّهُمْ إِنَّ آيَةَ مُلْكِهِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ التَّابُوتُ فِيهِ سَكِينَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَبَقِيَّةٌ مِّمَّا تَرَكَ آلُ مُوسَىٰ وَآلُ هَارُونَ تَحْمِلُهُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَةً لَّكُمْ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ ﴿٢٤٨} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

وكذلك هل تعلم بأنّ التابوت في حدّ ذاته آيةٌ مِن الله أحضَرته الملائكة إلى اليَمِّ لكي تقذفَ أمُّ موسى بموسى في التابوت؟ ولو لم تجد التَّابوت في اليَمِّ لَما نَفَّذَت أمْر الله، ولكنّ الله جعل ذلك آيةً لها لكي يطْمئِنّ قلبها، وليست هي مَن صنع التابوت بل آيةً من الله يا حلمي لكي يطْمئِنّ قلب الأمّ على طفلها (إنَّا رادّوه إليكِ وجاعِلوه من المُرسَلين) برغم أنّ الله أمرها أن تُلقيه في اليَمِّ، ولو لم تَجِد التَّابوت في اليَمِّ الذي أحضرته الملائكة لَما نَفَّذَت أمرَ الله، وقال الله تعالى: {
    وَأَوْحَيْنَا إِلَىٰ أُمِّ مُوسَىٰ أَنْ أَرْضِعِيهِ ۖ فَإِذَا خِفْتِ عَلَيْهِ فَأَلْقِيهِ فِي الْيَمِّ وَلَا تَخَافِي وَلَا تَحْزَنِي ۖ إِنَّا رَادُّوهُ إِلَيْكِ وَجَاعِلُوهُ مِنَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ ﴿٧} [القصص].

وكانت مُتَرَدِّدةً، إذ كيف تقذفه في اليَمّ؟! ولكن ذات مرةٍ أرضعته وفجأةً رأت جنود فرعون يقصدون دارها للتفتيش، وهنا تَذكَّرت الأمر بأنَّها إذا خافت عليه أن تقذفه في اليَمّ، فانطلقت به نحو اليَمّ وهناك وجدت التابوت فاطْمئنَّ قلبها ونَفَّذت أمرَ ربِّها ثُمَّ قذفَت بموسى في التَّابوت ثُمّ قَذفت التَّابوت بيديها نحو الماء الجاري باليَمِّ؛ ذلك لأنّ التابوت كان راسيًا بأطراف الماء يا حلمي، وقال الله تعالى:
    {
    أَنِ اقْذِفِيهِ فِي التَّابُوتِ فَاقْذِفِيهِ فِي الْيَمِّ فَلْيُلْقِهِ الْيَمُّ بِالسَّاحِلِ يَأْخُذْهُ عَدُوٌّ لِّي وَعَدُوٌّ لَّهُ} صدق الله العظيم [طه:39].

وذلك هو تابوت السكينة، ولكنّ فِرعون أخذ التَّابوت ومِن ثمَّ أخذتْه من فرعون امرأتُه؛ أخذت موسى عليه الصَّلاة والسَّلام بتابوتِه، وظل التابوت في قصر فرعون حتى أورث الله موسى مُلكَ فرعون بما فيه التابوت وآلَ إلى موسى وهارون ولكنّه اختفى بعد موت موسى يا حلمي، وحملته الملائكة كما أحضرته مِن قَبْل وكان هارون يخلُف موسى في قومه إذا غاب وكذلك خلَفه مِن بعد موته، ولو كانوا جميعهم قد تُوُفّوا لقال من بعد موسى وهارون ولكنّهُ حدّد بأنّ موت موسى قبل هارون وأن هارون هو خليفة موسى مِن بعده، وقال الله تعالى:
    {
    أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الْمَلَإِ مِن بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ مِن بَعْدِ مُوسَىٰ إِذْ قَالُوا لِنَبِيٍّ لَّهُمُ ابْعَثْ لَنَا مَلِكًا نُّقَاتِلْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ ۖ قَالَ هَلْ عَسَيْتُمْ إِن كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْقِتَالُ أَلَّا تُقَاتِلُوا ۖ قَالُوا وَمَا لَنَا أَلَّا نُقَاتِلَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ وَقَدْ أُخْرِجْنَا مِن دِيَارِنَا وَأَبْنَائِنَا ۖ فَلَمَّا كُتِبَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْقِتَالُ تَوَلَّوْا إِلَّا قَلِيلًا مِّنْهُمْ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ عَلِيمٌ بِالظَّالِمِينَ ﴿٢٤٦} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

ولكنّك حسبت بأنَّ هارون أكبر مِن موسى فلا ينبغي أن يموت موسى قَبْل هارون؛ ذلك قولٌ بالظنّ الذي لا يُغني مِن الحقّ شيئًا، ثم لماذا لا تسأل نفسك لماذا هذا النّبي لم يَقُدْ بني إسرائيل حين أرادوا القتال في سبيل الله؟ وما كان جبانًا يا حلمي ولكنّه شيخٌ كبيرٌ، فهل تعلم بأنّه تمّ دخول بني إسرائيل المسجد الأقصى بعد أربعين سنة؟ ولم يكن دخولهم بعد مئات السنين حتى تستبعد الأمر بأن يتعمَّر هارون؛ بل كان قبل أربعين سنة في منتصف عمره رجُلًا قويًا وكذلك موسى، لذلك قال ربِّ إنّي لا أملُك إلَّا نفسي وأخي وقال:
    {
    قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي لَا أَمْلِكُ إِلَّا نَفْسِي وَأَخِي ۖ فَافْرُقْ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَ الْقَوْمِ الْفَاسِقِينَ ﴿٢٥} [المائدة].

قال تعالى:
    {
    قَالَ فَإِنَّهَا مُحَرَّمَةٌ عَلَيْهِمْ ۛ أَرْبَعِينَ سَنَةً ۛ يَتِيهُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:26]؛ بمعنى أنّهم دخلوا المسجد الأقصى بعد أربعين سنة يا حلمي، وكذلك تجد هارونَ وزيرَ موسى كان قبل أربعين سنة رجُلًا قويًّا ولكنّه بعد مُضيّ الأربعين لزمن التِّيه قد بلغ من الكبرِ عتِيًّا ومن بعد قوةٍ ضَعفًا وشَيبة يا حلمي، وقد أعجبْتَني بأنّك جادلتني من القرآن، وتدبُّرك للقرآن كاد أن يكون تدبُّر أولي الألباب لولا القُصور لفِهم بعض الأمور، وأرجو من الله أن يزيدك نورًا وهُدًى إلى هُداك حتى يُتِمّ اللهُ لك نورك.

وكأنَّك صدَّقتني بتأويل الأحرف في أوائل بعض السِّوَر ثم تُنكر على ناصر محمد اليماني الحرف (نون) وتزعم بأنّه يونس أو اسم السمكة! وهل وعد الله رسوله بأنّه سوف يظهرُ أمره على يد رسول الله يونس أو السمكة؟! فتدبَّر القَسَمَ جيدًا يا حلمي لعلك لا تُنكرُ علمي، وقال الله تعالى:
    {ن ۚ وَالْقَلَمِ وَمَا يَسْطُرُونَ ﴿١﴾ مَا أَنتَ بِنِعْمَةِ رَبِّكَ بِمَجْنُونٍ ﴿٢﴾ وَإِنَّ لَكَ لَأَجْرًا غَيْرَ مَمْنُونٍ ﴿٣﴾ وَإِنَّكَ لَعَلَىٰ خُلُقٍ عَظِيمٍ ﴿٤﴾ فَسَتُبْصِرُ وَيُبْصِرُونَ ﴿٥﴾ بِأَييِّكُمُ الْمَفْتُونُ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القلم].

وقال الله تعالى:
    {
    هُوَ الَّذِي أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُ بِالْهُدَىٰ وَدِينِ الْحَقِّ لِيُظْهِرَهُ عَلَى الدِّينِ كُلِّهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْمُشْرِكُونَ ﴿٣٣} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة]. ثم إنّي أراك تُأَوِّلُ القُرآنَ بالظنِّ وليس بنفس القرآن تستنبط التأويل! وإلى الله قصد السبيل.

أخُوكَ الإمام؛ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ.

4. افتراضي

- 4 -

20 - 08 - 1428 AH
    03 - 09 - 2007 AD
    02:35 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

..Nasser Al-Yemeni nullifies explaining the Quran by the numbers of verses

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the prophets and messengers, and whoever followed them with goodness till judgement day, after this..

Brother Hilmi and all seekers of Truth, you have to know that interpreting the Quran is the intended meaning in HimSelf the Exalted Most High beyond measures, and I see you daring to say against Allah what you do not know and that is from the doing of satan, has Allah commanded you and His messenger to explain Allah’s words by the numbers of verses? Do you have an authority with this or do you say against Allah what you do not know? Do you find the True Awaited Mahdi explains Allah words with numbers of days? Holy Allah (God forbid); in fact if I got involved in the numbers surely you find me clarifying to you with numbers mentioned in the text of the grand Quran, as like the word of Allah the Most High: {And they remained in their cave three hundred years, and they add nine.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:25
    {وَلَبِثُوا فِي كَهْفِهِمْ ثَلَاثَ مِائَةٍ سِنِينَ وَازْدَادُوا تِسْعًا} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:25].

verily we have clarified to you that the sun and the moon follow computation, and we explained it in details in the finest precision understand it those who possess understanding minds, of who they hear the word then they follow the best of it. Thus the thousand months as well the thousand years, and we taught you the secret of the precise computation that interests the Quran’s secrets, and for that there is a relation to your day of 24 hours in an utmost precision. When how can be three hundred lunar years becomes after the conversion (it is) nine thousand years in the computation of your day which you calculate with it the months of your years? Thus we clarified to you the last number {..and they add nine.}, verily that is by the solar years to the sun itself nine years only, and after the conversion then we get also the same number 9 thousand years with the computation of your day that is in your sleep and your seeking of livelihood (night and day) which the number of its hours is 24 hours, through that it clears to those who possess understanding-minds any issues and big secrets.
    {وَازْدَادُوا تِسْعًا}

O my brother Hilmi, I see you make the readers who are searching for the Truth busy with what does not benefit them nor enlighten their chests. Nay, in fact it clouds their minds! So my honorable brother, when you complain to Ibn Omar (a man seeking from remote-part of the city) as a reply on one of his speeches, so you said to him to abide by the proof if he desired to place a speech while he is Ibn Omar, and makes you know who is Ibn Omar; verily he is of the best foremost, as for you; I surely do not see you believed nor I see you denied! In fact, the important with us is to place a speech for us. My brother, deny my mission if you see it false and I indeed challenge you and all scholars of the Muslims with narrative of Lord of the worlds, so either I uphold them with Allah’s narrative or they bridle me with of Lord of the worlds, and who is more True in word than Allah? That does not mean that I do not acknowledge the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in fact I hold firmly with it as I hold firmly with the grand Quran but I disbelieve in what violated the grand Quran because I knew that what violated the Quran there is between in the Quran a much discrepancy, surely that is from other than Allah, so Allah has taught you with this rule about referentiality of the True sunna that you refer it to the Quran, so if this narration from other than Allah then definitely you will find between it and the Quran a much discrepancy, while the Awaited Mahdi is of the firmest of the people holding by Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger two parts do not divide nor I separate between Allah and His messenger and I clarify to you the Truth from falsehood for you may guard against evil.

O (Hilmi 333), if you are a searcher for the Truth surely will manifest to you the Truth (away) from false and make (your) questions that has benefit to the Muslims, but you say a thing you consider it easy but it is grievous with Allah. This fatwa from you that the Muslim should not utter the testifying (bear witness) for Mohammad messenger of Allah except once and it is enough, and not to say that in the call of the prayer; in fact “No God except Allah” is sufficient! But who is one that brought you this heavy word? Indeed Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- that descended upon Mohammad messenger of Allah to the whole people, and you have to know that Allah loves His messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and He love whom he loves him and abhor whom he abhors him, say if you love Allah then follow me consequently Allah would love you, thus the word of Allah glory be to Him: {Surely Allah and His angels invoke prayers of forgiveness upon the prophet. O you who believe, call for forgiveness upon him and salute him with a (becoming) salutation.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzãb] 33:56
    {إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب:56].

O my honorable brother in religion, do not speak by your opinion surely it is not permissible, and you will bear your burden and the burden of whom you lead them astray without knowledge, and I do not want to be harsh on you hard-hearted but I see you dared on the fatwa without truth, and here is the copy of your speech, and what follows is a copy from speech of Hilmi..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    for my understanding is we bear witness for the messenger ones and the matter is over, then we do by the Book of Allah and this is weightiest in testimony that we are believers in the messengers that he is messenger of Allah.. As soon as doing the deeds by the Quran then this a bigger testimony for following the messenger and that we are believers in the messenger.. And the theme is not the testifying night and day and the call (for prayer) in the Masjeds that Mohammad is a messenger of Allah
    انتهى الاقتباس
    End of copy from Hilmi’s speech, so we say: Keep your duty to Allah O Hilmi, and it is only the second testimony (shahada) after the word of monotheism regards the Quran with which came the one who is sent from his Lord Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, so instead of you saying and I bear witness that the Quran is from Allah you be sufficient by the testimony (shahada) that Mohammad is messenger of Allah, and here you expressed your testimony that the Quran is from Allah by your words for the second testimony (shahada) which regards the Quran with which came the messengers -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, also I do not find you a scholar in fact you like to read a lot and you write much and there is no good in many of your talk O (Hilmi 333) nor from your pen as long your knowledge does not benefit your society, and I do not want to injure you nor degrade you; in fact I want from Allah to guide you and to make you see the Truth being True and sustain you in following it, and to show you the false being false and to sustain you shunning it, and to honor you the best honoring, and to guide you to a straight path, and to make much good in you for Islam and the Muslims and in your offspring altogether, He is the Hearer the Knower, excuse me when I got hard on you a bit perhaps that is better for you so let not the pride to carry you off to sin and follow me I surely guide you to a straight path..

ــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 6468 من موضوع أجوبة الإمام على أسئلة العضو حلمي ..

- 4 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    21 - 08 - 1428 هـ
    03 - 09 - 2007 مـ
    02:35 صــباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

ناصر اليماني ينفي تفسير القرآن بأرقام الآيات ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جميع الأنبياء والمرسَلين ومن تبِعهم بإحسانٍ إلى يوم الدّين، ثمّ أمّا بعد..
    الأخ حلمي وجميع الباحثين عن الحقيقة، عليكم أن تعلموا بأنَّ تأويل القرآن هو المعنى المراد في نفسه تعالى علواً كبيراً، وأراكم تتجرّأون أن تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون وذلك من عمل الشيطان، فهل أمركم الله ورسوله أن تُفسِّروا كلام الله بأرقام الآيات؟ فهل عندكم سلطانٌ بهذا أم تقولون على الله ما لا تعلمون؟ فهل تجدون المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ لو كنتم تعلمون يُفسِّرُ كلام الله بأرقام الأيّام؟ حاشا لله؛ بل إذا خُضت في الأرقام فتجدوني أُبيِّن لكم بأرقام ذُكرت بنصّ القرآن العظيم، كمثل قول الله تعالى:
    {وَلَبِثُوا فِي كَهْفِهِمْ ثَلَاثَ مِائَةٍ سِنِينَ وَازْدَادُوا تِسْعًا ﴿٢٥} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف].

فقد بيَّنا لكم ذلك بأنّ الشمس والقمر بحسبانٍ وفصَّلنا ذلك تفصيلاً في منتهى الدِّقة يعقله أولو الألباب من الذين يستمعون القول فيتّبعون أحسنه، وكذلك الألف شهر وكذلك الألف سنة، وعلَّمناكم سرّ الحساب الدقيق الذي يخصّ أسرار القرآن، وأنّ لذلك علاقة بيومكم 24 ساعة في منتهى الدِّقة، إذ كيف تكون ثلاث مائة سنين قمريّة فتصير بعد التحويل تسعة آلاف سنة بحساب يومكم الذي تحسبون به شهور سنينكم؟ وكذلك بينّا لكم الرقم الآخر {وَازْدَادُوا تِسْعًا}، بأنّ ذلك بالسّنة الشّمسيّة لذات الشمس تسع سنوات فقط، وبعد التحويل فتعطينا أيضا نفس الرقم تسعة آلاف سنة بحساب يومكم الذي في منامكم ومعاشكم والذي عدد ساعاته 24 ساعة، ومن خلال ذلك يتبيّن لأولي الألباب أموراً كثيرةً وأسراراً كبيرةً.

وأراك يا أخ حلمي تُشِغل القُرّاء الباحثين عن الحقيقة بما لا ينفعهم ولا ينير صدورهم لا وبل ويشوِّش عقولهم! فيا أخي الكريم لو نظرت إلى أمري لابن عمر (رجل من أقصى المدينة يسعى) كردٍّ على أحد خطاباته فقلت له أن يلتزم بالبرهان إذا أراد أن يضع خطاباً وهو ابن عمر وما أدراك ما ابن عمر؛ إنَّه لمن السابقين الأخيار، أما أنت فلا أراك صدّقت ولا أراك كذّبت! بل المهم لديك أن تضع لنا خطاباً، فيا أخي أنكِر أمري إن كنت تراه باطلاً وإنّي لأتحدّاك وجميع علماء المسلمين بحديث ربّ العالمين، فإما أن أغلبهم بحديث الله وإما أن يلجموني بحديث ربّ العالمين، ومن أصدق من الله حديثا؟ وليس معنى ذلك بأنّي لا أعترف بسُنّة محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم؛ بل أستمسك بها كما أستمسك بالقرآن العظيم ولكنّي أكفر بما خالف منها القرآن العظيم نظراً لأني علمتُ بأنّ ما خالف القرآن وكان بينه وبين القرآن اختلافاً كثيراً فإنَّ ذلك من عند غير الله، فقد علَّمكم الله بهذه القاعدة في مرجعية السُّنّة الحقّ بأن تردّوها إلى القرآن، فإذا كان هذا الحديث من عند غير الله فحتماً سوف تجدون بينه وبين القُرآن اختلافاً كثيراً، والمهديّ المنتظَر من أشدّ الناس استمساكاً بكتاب الله وسُنّة رسوله الحقّ جُزءان لا يتجزّءان ولا أفرِّقُ بين الله ورسوله وأبيّن لكم الحقّ من الباطل لعلكم تتّقون.

ويا (حلمي 333)، إن كنت باحثاً عن الحقيقة فسوف يتبيّن لك الحقّ من الباطل، واجعل الأسئلة ذات نفعٍ للمسلمين، ولكنّك تقول شيئاً تحسبه هيِّناً وهو عند الله عظيم؛ تلك الفتوى منك أن لا ينطق المسلم بالشهادة لمحمدٍ رسول الله إلا مرةً وتكفي، وأن لا يقولوا ذلك في نداء الصلاة بل تكفي لا إله إلا الله! ولكن من الذي جاءك بهذا القول الثقيل؟ إنّه محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، فهل تريد أن تستنكف عن تكرار الشهادة بعد لا إله إلا الله أن تقول "وأنَّ محمداً رسولَ الله"؟ فذلك قولُ حقٍّ بعد القول الثقيل الذي نزّل على محمد رسول الله إلى الناس كافة، واعلم بأنَّ الله يحبّ رسوله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - ويحبّ من يحبّه ويبغض من يبغضه، قُل إن كنتم تحبون الله فاتّبعوني يُحبِبكم الله، وكذلك قول الله سبحانه:
    {إِنَّ اللَّـهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ ۚ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا ﴿٥٦} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب].

فلا تقُل يا أخي الكريم في الدين برأيك فلا يجوز، وسوف تحمل وزرَك ووزرَ من تُضِلُّهم بغير علمٍ، ولا أريد أن أكون فظّاً عليك غليظ القلب ولكني أراك تجرّأتَ على الفتوى بغير الحق، وإليك الاقتباس من خطابك، وما يلي اقتباس من خطاب حلمي..
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    المفهوم لى هو انشهد للرسول مرة وانتهى الامر ثم نعمل بكتاب الله وهذة اكبر شهادة اننا مؤمنيين بالرسول انة رسول الله..مجرد اداء العمل بالقران فهذة اكبر شهادة لاتباع الرسول واننا مؤمنين بالرسول..وليس الموضوع شهادة ليلا ونهار ونداء فى المساجد ان محمدا رسول الله
    انتهى الاقتباس
    انتهى الاقتباس من خطاب حلمي، فنقول: فاتَّقِ الله يا حلمي، وإنّما الشهادة الثانية بعد كلمة التوحيد تخُصّ القرآن الذي جاء به المُرسَل من ربّه؛ محمدٌ رسولُ الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، فبدلاً أن تقول وأشهد أنّ القرآن من عند الله تكتفي بالشهادة بأنّ محمداً رسولُ الله وهنا عبَّرت عن شهادتِك بأنّ القرآن من عند الله بقولك للشهادة الثانية التي تخصّ القرآن الذي جاء به الرسول صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، وإنّي لا أراك عالماً بل تحبّ أن تقرأ كثيراً وتكتب كثيراً ولا خير في كثيرٍ من نجواك يا (حلمي 333) ولا من قلمك ما لم ينفع علمُك مُجتمعَك، ولا أريد أن أجرحك ولا أهينك بل أريد من الله أن يهديك ويريك الحقّ حقّاً ويرزقك اتّباعه ويريك الباطل باطلاً ويرزقك اجتنابه ويكرمُك تكريماً ويهديك صراطاً مستقيماً ويجعل فيك خيراً كثيراً للإسلام والمسلمين وفي ذريتك أجمعين إنّه هو السميع العليم، واعذرني إن قسوتُ عليك بعض الشيء ربّما ذلك خيرٌ لك فلا تأخذك العزّة بالإثم واتَّبِعني أهدِك صراطاً مستقيماً.

أخوك الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

5. افتراضي

- 5 -

21 - 08 - 1428 AH
    04 - 09 - 2007 AD
    10:55 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

..O Hilmi, ponder over my knowledge

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

And peace upon Hilmi and son of Omar and all the Muslims, peace be upon us and upon all righteous servants of Allah among the former one and among the later ones and among the upper assembly till Judgement day, after this..

My honorable brother Hilmi, as if you mean that whoever said after the testimony of monotheism: and I bear witness that Mohammad is messenger of Allah; as if he made with Allah another God! Or what do you mean in your reply to us with these two verse: {Allah bears witness that there is no god but He, and (so do) the angels and those possessed of knowledge, maintaining justice. There is no god but He, the Mighty, the Wise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:18, as well you replied to us in His word the Most High: {..And We have sent you (O prophet) to mankind as a messenger. And Allah is sufficient as a witness.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:79, do you know that Allah bears witness that there is no God except Him and bears witness the Mohammad is His servant and His messenger, and Allah the Most High said: {But Allah bears witness by that which He has revealed to thee that He has revealed it with His knowledge, and the angels (also) bear witness. And Allah is sufficient as a witness.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:166
    {شَهِدَ اللَّهُ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ وَأُولُو الْعِلْمِ قَائِمًا بِالْقِسْطِ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:18]،
    {وَأَرْسَلْنَاكَ لِلنَّاسِ رَسُولًا وَكَفَى بِاللَّهِ شَهِيدًا ﴿79﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء]،
    {لَّـكِنِ اللّهُ يَشْهَدُ بِمَا أَنزَلَ إِلَيْكَ أَنزَلَهُ بِعِلْمِهِ وَالْمَلآئِكَةُ يَشْهَدُونَ وَكَفَى بِاللّهِ شَهِيداً} [النساء:166].

Thus the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: What thing is the weightiest in testimony? Say: Allah is witness between you and me. And this Quran has been revealed to me that with it I may warn you and whomsoever it reaches. Do you really bear witness that there are other gods with Allah? Say: I bear not witness. Say: He is only One God, and surely I am innocent of that which you set up (with Him).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:19
    {قُلْ أَيُّ شَيْءٍ أَكْبَرُ شَهَادةً قُلِ اللّهِ شَهِيدٌ بِيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ وَأُوحِيَ إِلَيَّ هَذَا الْقُرْآنُ لأُنذِرَكُم بِهِ وَمَن بَلَغَ أَئِنَّكُمْ لَتَشْهَدُونَ أَنَّ مَعَ اللّهِ آلِهَةً أُخْرَى قُل لاَّ أَشْهَدُ قُلْ إِنَّمَا هُوَ إِلَـهٌ وَاحِدٌ وَإِنَّنِي بَرِيءٌ مِّمَّا تُشْرِكُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:19].

And the Most High said: {And those who disbelieve say: You are not a messenger. Say: Allah is sufficient for a witness between me and you and whoever has knowledge of the Book.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:43
    {وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ لَسْتَ مُرْسَلاً قُلْ كَفَى بِاللّهِ شَهِيداً بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ وَمَنْ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ الْكِتَابِ}صدق الله العظيم [الرعد:43].

And I bear witness that there no God except Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, and I bear witness that Mohammad is His servant and His messenger to the whole people; the Arab and the not Arab of them, the white and the black of them, a mercy for the worlds to whom of them please to go straight, and Allah guides of His servants who desire the guidance and leaves alone whom do not desire the guidance in their inordinacy, blindly wandering on.

O the superintendent on the our websites do not lock against anyone replied the speech against us even if there was in it insult for us and even if the lowered the manners (verbal abuse) against us, verily be of those who restrain (their) anger and pardon the people you would attain the love of the Forgiver, the Loving-kind, Lord of the Throne of Power, the Glorious, doer of what He intends.and be deliverers of the good news and not causing dislike, be patient and try to excel in steadfastness and guard (the frontiers), and have mercy on whom in the earth consequently Whom is in the heaven would have mercy on you the Most Merciful than all who have mercy..

ــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 12801 من موضوع أجوبة الإمام على أسئلة العضو حلمي ..

- 5 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    22 - 08 - 1428 هـ
    04 - 09 - 2007 مـ
    10:55 مـسـاءً
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

أخي حلمي تدبّر علمي ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين والحمد لله ربِّ العالمين ..
    وسلامٌ على حلمي وابن عمر وجميع المسلمين، السلام علينا وعلى جميع عباد الله الصالحين في الأوّلين وفي الآخِرين وفي الملأ الأعلى إلى يوم الدين، ثم أما بعد..

أخي الكريم حلمي، وكأنّك تقصد بأنّه من قال بعد شهادة التوحيد: وأشهد أنّ محمداً رسولُ الله؛ وكأنّه جعل مع الله إلهاً آخر! أم ماذا تقصد بردّك علينا بتلك الآيتين:
    {شَهِدَ اللَّـهُ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ وَأُولُو الْعِلْمِ قَائِمًا بِالْقِسْطِ ۚ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ ﴿١٨} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران]، وكذلك ردَدْت علينا بقوله تعالى:{وَأَرْسَلْنَاكَ لِلنَّاسِ رَسُولًا ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ شَهِيدًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:79]، فهل تعلم بأنّ الله يشهدُ بأنّه لا إله إلا هو ويشهد بأنّ محمداً عبدُه ورسولُه؟ وقال الله تعالى: {لَّـٰكِنِ اللَّـهُ يَشْهَدُ بِمَا أَنزَلَ إِلَيْكَ ۖ أَنزَلَهُ بِعِلْمِهِ ۖ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ يَشْهَدُونَ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ شَهِيدًا ﴿١٦٦} [النساء].

وكذلك قول الله تعالى:
    {قُلْ أَيُّ شَيْءٍ أَكْبَرُ شَهَادَةً ۖ قُلِ اللَّـهُ ۖ شَهِيدٌ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ ۚ وَأُوحِيَ إِلَيَّ هَـٰذَا الْقُرْآنُ لِأُنذِرَكُم بِهِ وَمَن بَلَغَ ۚ أَئِنَّكُمْ لَتَشْهَدُونَ أَنَّ مَعَ اللَّـهِ آلِهَةً أُخْرَىٰ ۚ قُل لَّا أَشْهَدُ ۚ قُلْ إِنَّمَا هُوَ إِلَـٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ وَإِنَّنِي بَرِيءٌ مِّمَّا تُشْرِكُونَ ﴿١٩} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

وقال تعالى:
    {وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَسْتَ مُرْسَلًا ۚ قُلْ كَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ وَمَنْ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ الْكِتَابِ ﴿٤٣} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

وأشهدُ أن لا إله إلا الله حدهُ لا شريك له وأشهد أنَّ محمداً عبدُه ورسوله إلى الناس كافّة عربيُّهم وعجميُّهم أبيضهم وأسودهم رحمة للعالمين لمن شاء منهم أن يستقيم، ويهدي اللهُ من عباده من يشاء الهدى ويذر الذين لا يريدون الهدى في طغيانِهم يَعمَهون.

ويا أيّها المشرفين على مواقعِنا لا تقفلوا على أحدٍ ردَّ الخطابِ علينا حتى ولو كان فيه شتمٌ لنا وحتى ولو قلّلوا الأدب علينا فكونوا من الكاظمين الغيظ والعافين عن الناس تنالوا حبّ الغفور الودود ذي العرش المجيد فعالٌ لما يريد، وكونوا مبشِّرين لا مُنفِّرين واصبروا وصابروا ورابطوا وارحموا من في الأرض يرحمُكم من في السماءِ أرحم الراحمين.

أخوكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني .

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions and Answers about the planet [Nibiru Planet X] in the Quran
    بواسطة oceanmen في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 26-04-2020, 04:25 PM
  2. Need some answers to some questions I have (new member).
    بواسطة AmericanMuslim في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 18
    آخر مشاركة: 15-03-2020, 05:50 AM
  3. مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 21-12-2018, 11:43 PM
  4. Replies of the Imam to Al-Mahi member
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 16-09-2016, 12:02 AM
  5. Imam's answers to six simple questions
    بواسطة mirzanove في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0